It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You run into A Star Man (AKA Alien, ET) what do you do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

no hard feelings

as we say every cloud has a silver lining

edit on 6-10-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

oh wait dont go yet if my thread post count gets higher will be in Hot topics lool

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ask him (her/it?) what kind of beer/spirits it likes, and if it would like to go analyze the human body more closely at hooters with me...LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chaos79

what take her to hooters? why would you take her there? isnt hooters where the bar maids have no top on?

i can think of better places, ask her to goto the restaurant at the end of the universe eh eh

she might have better alternative to alcohol

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If I ran into a star man I'd say sorry, I didn't see you there! Actually, it makes me realise how unprepared I would be, but what an experience!
edit on 6-10-2012 by Alien44 because: typo

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Definitely tell him to take me when he leaves. Like, nobody here is going to believe anyway, so I'll ride out and have my own fun xD

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien44
If I ran into a star man I'd say sorry, I didn't see you there! Actually, it makes me realise how unprepared I would be, but what an experience!
edit on 6-10-2012 by Alien44 because: typo

Yes its good to ponder things
say hello

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Definitely tell him to take me when he leaves. Like, nobody here is going to believe anyway, so I'll ride out and have my own fun xD

eh eh yes that would be cool

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Really hope it is a Neko girl....and if it is, treat her well and make her my waifu.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Really hope it is a Neko girl....and if it is, treat her well and make her my waifu.

Yes could be any of the races on earth atm, we are all from the stars, not one of the gods

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I'm back....

Seriously though,
If I did encounter a being not of this terrestrial Earth I would first show precaution as anyone would if you wandered up on a bear or something similar. I'm going to assume they are of higher intelligence due to them traversing here in the first place. Showing any hostility isn't a good idea, but being aware that they could be hostile is a must.

Do you fear them and show weakness or do you stand your ground and let them know you mean them no harm and hope they don't take it as aggressive behavior because they expect you to be fearful?

I'm going from the theory that if there is one alien race visiting us then there could be hundreds visiting.

I wouldn't harm one as previously posted. I joked that to show the reason why they wouldn't let us know they are here. If they are smart enough to come here then they are smart enough to know that the human race is unpredictable. Many of us won't harm you, but there are many that would.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

cool man, i am sorry i lost it on your post, i was not right, i am glad you are back

i made a quick assumption that you where a troll but i was wrong
Salome

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Don't worry about it. No harm done. I try to make people smile but sometimes my timing is off or I don't relay my thoughts well enough. I'm sure we'll find more stuff to agree or disagree on.

We're all family here on ATS. I may be the sibling that gets on your nerves every so often, but at the end of the day we laugh it off.
edit on 6-10-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: cna't splel

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

Originally posted by Unity_99
You won't need a universal language, they understand and adapt to all of ours and speak telepathically, and yes, humor is a bonus with them. They have more humor than most humans.

Agreed

there is also a cosmic language many star men know and will teach

Please elaborate on this cosmic language. Sounds interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

How To Greet A Star Man (AKA Alien, ET)

So your walking in the woods and you run into A Star Man (AKA Alien, ET) what do you do?

You just say hello who are you

If found in your house just use a firmer voice (they would be less trustworthy if not invited or friends and found in your house but not often aggressive)

they have translators for language's so will understand you

thoughts?

LOL!

You actually think there is anything you can do?

Trust me if you ever meet an alien, and you have, you wont remember it. If you do remember anything about the encounter it's not what you think happened. aside from that there is nothing you can do when you run into an alien.

The Rat.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

IMO I would,

immediately think of hand gestures, greetings, think to pleasant thoughts or sensations of universal good. Like cool running water on your skin, a warm breeze..

Then use your glands in your brain to increase your bio electrical field. Try to make it in pulses in increasing intervals until you feel connected at the right pace/ frequency as it. Project the information you wish to share...communicate it to the creature and wait for a response.

If you have natural telepathic abilities it would help. If not a basic understanding of math might suffice, though thinking about prime numbers might seem a little basic to the guy. I would opt for non emotional thoughts. Pleasant and if possible philosophical.

If it seems aggressive and you get a bad sensation, be hesitant to run but rather stand your ground and project a warning to it to stay away. I wouldn't say project violent thoughts, since you would be at a disadvantage, but I wouldn't think to be benevolent to an evil and hateful thing. I would respond in kind.

If it seems willing to teach, ask away. A philosophical mental conversation can be more productive and convey more literal information than a dry singular one like "how old are you and when did you first know of us."

A multi level conversation that transcends traditional "verbal" communication is structured differently and uses intense feeling coupled with transcendental/ universal thoughts to convey many details. The more universally applicable the exchange, the more detail you can get out of the time in communication. It will need to sink in so pace yourself and realize you will understand more after the communication once you process it all, than during.

Don't let your frustration show.....

It would be more of a merging /mixing of thoughts between you and it than a quid pro quo, so expect to know things that don't make much sense during, accept that and you will understand them as well and be able to use them to better communicate with it.

It will do the same.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

How To Greet A Star Man (AKA Alien, ET)

So your walking in the woods and you run into A Star Man (AKA Alien, ET) what do you do?

You just say hello who are you

If found in your house just use a firmer voice (they would be less trustworthy if not invited or friends and found in your house but not often aggressive)

they have translators for language's so will understand you

thoughts?

LOL!

You actually think there is anything you can do?

Trust me if you ever meet an alien, and you have, you wont remember it. If you do remember anything about the encounter it's not what you think happened. aside from that there is nothing you can do when you run into an alien.

The Rat.

Not necessarily
they might want to chat
or sometime you are not expected, human error

but yes if they want to change a memory its easy for them, memories are magnetic energy

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I would first apologize for what am about to do. I knock him out, take some pics and put him/her for sale on Ebay, buyout of 10 million. Am sure some big company would be interested, there are rights that protect people but not aliens that am aware of.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

Originally posted by Unity_99
You won't need a universal language, they understand and adapt to all of ours and speak telepathically, and yes, humor is a bonus with them. They have more humor than most humans.

Agreed

there is also a cosmic language many star men know and will teach

Please elaborate on this cosmic language. Sounds interesting.

Its close to High German

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

True I guess. I just meant that if your some one like me who does not really know what is going on there is not much you can do but piss your pants and most of the times you will not remember anything happened.

I have heard black ops can screw things up and there are aliens that out right talk to people and the persons know and remember. But if your in the dark not much you can do is all i'm saying. If your not in the dark anything you can do is only because it is allowed.

That's what i have heard and it makes sense to me.

The Rat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join