It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You run into A Star Man (AKA Alien, ET) what do you do?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incaroca
I would first apologize for what am about to do. I knock him out, take some pics and put him/her for sale on Ebay, buyout of 10 million. Am sure some big company would be interested, there are rights that protect people but not aliens that am aware of.

well i hope he defends himself vigorously
i think a judge could bring charges, human is human, a man is a man

only $10 million

wouldn't his friendship be worth more?

so your a a predator right? it would be fair game either way

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

IMO I would,

immediately think of hand gestures, greetings, think to pleasant thoughts or sensations of universal good. Like cool running water on your skin, a warm breeze..

Then use your glands in your brain to increase your bio electrical field. Try to make it in pulses in increasing intervals until you feel connected at the right pace/ frequency as it. Project the information you wish to share...communicate it to the creature and wait for a response.

If you have natural telepathic abilities it would help. If not a basic understanding of math might suffice, though thinking about prime numbers might seem a little basic to the guy. I would opt for non emotional thoughts. Pleasant and if possible philosophical.

If it seems aggressive and you get a bad sensation, be hesitant to run but rather stand your ground and project a warning to it to stay away. I wouldn't say project violent thoughts, since you would be at a disadvantage, but I wouldn't think to be benevolent to an evil and hateful thing. I would respond in kind.

If it seems willing to teach, ask away. A philosophical mental conversation can be more productive and convey more literal information than a dry singular one like "how old are you and when did you first know of us."

A multi level conversation that transcends traditional "verbal" communication is structured differently and uses intense feeling coupled with transcendental/ universal thoughts to convey many details. The more universally applicable the exchange, the more detail you can get out of the time in communication. It will need to sink in so pace yourself and realize you will understand more after the communication once you process it all, than during.

Don't let your frustration show.....

It would be more of a merging /mixing of thoughts between you and it than a quid pro quo, so expect to know things that don't make much sense during, accept that and you will understand them as well and be able to use them to better communicate with it.

It will do the same.

cool mate, some good ideas

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Kindly ask them if they will take you with them.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Kindly ask them if they will take you with them.

Nice

they like Conscious Realists like Kirk who would not worship anything

Religion is the biggest threat to the cosmos, if our earth religions get out cosmic wars will rage, star men are as gullible as we are, (if they dont have the laws of nature)

Flying Fanatic Mullah's are far more a threat than any bomb we make eh eh

edit on 6-10-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I don't know any alien friends, do you? in any case am just having fun with it. Most people including myself would probably be too shocked to mumble more than a couple of words.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

Originally posted by Unity_99
You won't need a universal language, they understand and adapt to all of ours and speak telepathically, and yes, humor is a bonus with them. They have more humor than most humans.

Agreed

there is also a cosmic language many star men know and will teach

There are different languages and different era's of languages, and can be expressed in different ways. Our own languages are based on various ET ones, from Lakota, to Latin, to the far east and of course, far more ancient. Ple'o'sha'an, Sirius and Andromeda are used alot and recognized by all of them.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incaroca

I don't know any alien friends, do you? in any case am just having fun with it. Most people including myself would probably be too shocked to mumble more than a couple of words.

Good, a man is a man, even if he looks like a fish mate
just say hello
edit on 6-10-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You won't need a universal language, they understand and adapt to all of ours and speak telepathically, and yes, humor is a bonus with them. They have more humor than most humans.

Agreed

there is also a cosmic language many star men know and will teach

There are different languages and different era's of languages, and can be expressed in different ways. Our own languages are based on various ET ones, from Lakota, to Latin, to the far east and of course, far more ancient. Ple'o'sha'an, Sirius and Andromeda are used alot and recognized by all of them.

Agreed

but like on earth where english ended up being well known in trade/diplomacy its the same thing been done in cosmic terms with one language

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at

ohh spacegoat

you are going onto my friends list right now mate!

hey i like your pic, funny, i collect avatars from forums will put it in my collection

i like how he says just like on Star Trek, its simple stuff but tv and religion has messed things up and fear is the 1st thing and thats not a good representation of us

The Truth is out there man, our ancestors make it so

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Get lost in conversation

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It was harrowing.
My complicity was a given.
I remember only brief snippits.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hello,
Can I eat you ?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Tell him to see the immigration officials or go home before he gets arrested.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Tell him to see the immigration officials or go home before he gets arrested.

i am sure he will comply eh eh

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
Hello,
Can I eat you ?

very funny
he might feel threatened by that

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DENBY
It was harrowing.
My complicity was a given.
I remember only brief snippits.

i bet

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor
Get lost in conversation

now that would be easy

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
Hello,
Can I eat you ?

very funny
he might feel threatened by that

Good, the answers come in.
It was a challenge question. The answers or result will show how it is addressable.

1.If they flee and felt threatened (your answer) - means they are not yet destined to meet us, savages. Further contact will show distrust and problem later.

2.They answer objectively - "No" (expected) and stand still. They have far more sinister plan that death some of us or them will not change their true intention - better stay away from these mission based people. Distrust might exist, but the problem is the secrecy that they hold.

3.The answer objectively No and walk away - they want to deal with us yet cannot accept how we might behave. They are trust able but not fully mature enough to walk around in the universe. They need time to learn more about how we think and what they should accept when encountering new species (their own problem).

4.They laugh at that question - They fully understand and know we meant no harm and cannot harm them, its was humorous and they are mature enough to understand it. Treat them as the best friend and with trust. They are very trustable and understood enough about us that knew when we are joking.

For f sake, do you eat anything first time you met it ? Its laughable doesn't it ?
Sometime a simple basic stuff reveal a lot of things and intentions, if you give it a thought.

On encounter, respond to the case stated above.
1.We show them our true nature - savages, killing ourselfves, war etc etc
2.Run, these starmen have dark intention and bent on completing it, they dont have time to joke around.
3.Stand still and lets them go, but you can talk to them if you want - 50/50
4.Ask them if they are lost, need help etc and invite them to your home, like a friend would.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Ask it to take me away from this disaster we call earth and show me a place where I don't have to worry about war, famine and hatred.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join