Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Iran's [Seemingly Logical] Stance Against the State of Israel

page: 4
42
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I too know your game, well, and for all the time you are here, in this nick and others.

1917 was ages ago. Those who were alive then would be dead by now, and those born during that year and alive today would have seen dramatic changes to our world and humanity, and would have progressed and evolved along, at least for the majority.

Shia and Sunnis had been at often deadly loggerheads for centuries. It is no mystery on who funded Madrashas ( Islamic schools).around the world, which is by Sunni Saudi Arabia. Does that equally mean Saudi Arabia is to be blamed for every Shia dead?

DARE you make that claim, as you stupidly made that claim that the rothschild paid for a pathetic US supreme court, and is responsible for the deaths and current strife in our world?

Does being labelled a Shia makes other muslims who label you thus as being racists? It seems so, going by your logic of President Obama rejection of Zionism idealogy as followers of it being racists. Are you calling your fellow muslims racists, going by your insane logic?

To return back to the thread. That persian apostate infidel leader Khamenei best get his dirty and stained with muslim's blood for decade hands off the Palestine, and let them be free, free from being misused and misled by him for his own personal grandious but deluded ambitions upon the muslim world.




edit on 4-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I too know your game, well, and for all the time you are here, in this nick and others.

1917 was ages ago. Those who were alive then would be dead by now, and those born during that year and alive today would have seen dramatic changes to our world and humanity, and would have progressed and evolved along, at least for the majority.

Shia and Sunnis had been at often deadly loggerheads for centuries. It is no mystery on who funded Madrashas ( Islamic schools).around the world, which is by Sunni Saudi Arabia. Does that equally mean Saudi Arabia is to be blamed for every Shia dead?

DARE you make that claim, as you stupidly made that claim that the rothschild paid for a pathetic US supreme court, and is responsible for the deaths and current strife in our world?

Does being labelled a Shia makes other muslims who label you thus as being racists? It seems so, going by your logic of President Obama rejection of Zionism idealogy as followers of it being racists. Are you calling your fellow muslims racists, going by your insane logic?

To return back to the thread. That persian apostate infidel leader Khamenei best get his dirty and stained with muslim's blood for decade hands off the Palestine, and let them be free, free from being misused and misled by him for his own personal grandious but deluded ambitions upon the muslim world.




edit on 4-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)


Aren't there any rules on this site where the mods get involved with posts like yours? In that post you called me racist, insane and also turned two of my previous comments to the exact opposite of what I stated. Obama does not reject Zionism as you said I stated, it is quite clear that in that address to the AIPAC, Obama rejects calling Zionism racist, ie, he supports Zionism. I'm not fabricating lies, I am reporting what he clearly stated.

The Balfour Letter is an historical document to show that Zionism had a massive influence over British policy. 80% of modern day Conservatives are members of Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI), this is another fact.

Now, since Obama still uses the term 'Zionism' in 2012 to address the largest pro Israel group in America (AIPAC), it is safe to say Zionism is alive and well.

Zionism is a political movement, it has nothing to do with racism if you criticise it.

For you to then turn around and say Iran is causing the suffering of the Palestinians, it's not really worth continuing this 'discussion'.

I'll let you have the last say.



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I have some questions relating back to the creation of the country of Israel, and it's designation of a "State for the Jewish people to call home"

WHY?

Why should 1 particular group of people get a piece of land "given" to them via treaty and declaration? Are there not other groups of people, indigenous or not, as worthy based on religions or regional discrimination as the Jews to get a country of their own?

I guess in a nutshell, the question is- why was 1 single group of people given so much while others are ignored?



errrm, if you really, really want to go down that path and you live in America, can you see the irony of your post?



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I can see from some of the responses that antisemitism is live and kicking! Just call it anti-zionism and it makes it "kosher".
I know the majority of Americans support Israel, but those who don't I say why dont you go back to Europe and return the land of America to the Indians? I am sure Merckel will give you back your german nationality if you have roots there.
Well, I live in Israel, and proud to live in MY COUNTRY. We are over 5 million zionist jews (1/3rd of all jews in the world), men women and children. And there are millions more in US, UK and France who are on their way here. And we wont allow some crazy shiite from Iran to call for the erasing of Israel. Using the same old rhetoric used by Hitler 80 yrs ago. How is Israel going to disappear Mr Ahemdinijad? By itself? No chance.
And those stupid so called Neturai Karta clowns self-hating guilt ridden Jews who support Ahmedinijad are an extremely small minority. I can count them on my fingers. So no point in posting there stupidity, they dont represent anyone except the Mullahs who support them financially for their own interests.

I have to go and drink some Palestinian boys blood for the Sukkot festival so bye for now.



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElderOfZion
 

well the fact is that Indians are extinct ! but for 60 years, Israel could not kill all the Palestinians and they are still a majority ! a minority can not force all the world even if they think they are still chosen by God !!!
edit on 4-10-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I am always amused when those who lose their arguments often demand the mods to step in, so that they are free to spout their hatred, rants and lies freely without any further views from others.

President Obama may had rejected the notion that Zionism as racists, but had you, in all honesty?

Just read through your posts on this thread. It wasn't aim at AIPAC or daringly made the claim that AIPAC ARE ZIONIST. You did not call for the murder of Rothschid for his 1917 letter that alludes to a supposed 'zionist federation'.


Originally posted by Wonderer2012
We only have to look at the ever decreasing size of the Palestinians land to see that the Zionists continue to steal land without any regard for how many Palestinians lose their homes and livelihoods.

So because the Jews suffered the Holocaust, that entitles the Zionists to create a state of Israel in Palestine, take away the land of the people living there and treat them like sub human scum?


C'mon, cut the iranian apostate infidel leader style BS and the crocodile tears for the 'jews'.

Who is a zionist? Rothschid? one man alone? Aipic? do they carry a zionist charter? Do they rule Israel as elected representatives?

JUST who are you calling and labelling 'zionists' who had supposedly as you alleged, STOLEN Palestinian lands, LIVING there and TREATING the palestinians like 'sub human scum' as you casted?

You are CLEARLY labellilng ALL jews as zionists and accusing them of all manner of heinous crimes, and instigating hatred for them.

Zionism may be a political movement, but when you lump or insidiously lumped ALL JEWS the way you did, it is no longer a political movement that you are criticising, but iinstigating a genocide upon an ethnic group.

You fool no one. End your racism please.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I am always amused when those who lose their arguments often demand the mods to step in, so that they are free to spout their hatred, rants and lies freely without any further views from others.

President Obama may had rejected the notion that Zionism as racists, but had you, in all honesty?

Just read through your posts on this thread. It wasn't aim at AIPAC or daringly made the claim that AIPAC ARE ZIONIST. You did not call for the murder of Rothschid for his 1917 letter that alludes to a supposed 'zionist federation'.


Originally posted by Wonderer2012
We only have to look at the ever decreasing size of the Palestinians land to see that the Zionists continue to steal land without any regard for how many Palestinians lose their homes and livelihoods.

So because the Jews suffered the Holocaust, that entitles the Zionists to create a state of Israel in Palestine, take away the land of the people living there and treat them like sub human scum?


C'mon, cut the iranian apostate infidel leader style BS and the crocodile tears for the 'jews'.

Who is a zionist? Rothschid? one man alone? Aipic? do they carry a zionist charter? Do they rule Israel as elected representatives?

JUST who are you calling and labelling 'zionists' who had supposedly as you alleged, STOLEN Palestinian lands, LIVING there and TREATING the palestinians like 'sub human scum' as you casted?

You are CLEARLY labellilng ALL jews as zionists and accusing them of all manner of heinous crimes, and instigating hatred for them.

Zionism may be a political movement, but when you lump or insidiously lumped ALL JEWS the way you did, it is no longer a political movement that you are criticising, but iinstigating a genocide upon an ethnic group.

You fool no one. End your racism please.











I'm a racist in your opinion for pointing this out?-



Is that racism, to point out that this is wrong- that taking people's land is wrong?

You know that is not racism, it is simply questioning what is right and wrong.

I'm sorry that for whatever reason you feel obliged to defend the actions that are seen in the above video and feel the need to call people 'racists' for questioning such things.

Oh, and here is the Zionist Federation that you 'suppose' might exist-

en.wikipedia.org...



The Zionist Federation is an umbrella organisation for the Zionist movement in the United Kingdom, representing more than 120 organisations, and over 50,000 affiliated members.[1]

In 1917, the British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour communicated the Balfour Declaration to the leader of United Kingdom's Jewish community Lord Rothschild for transmission to the Zionist Federation.

In 1920, the Zionist Federation founded Women's International Zionist Organization (WIZO) and Keren Hayesod. The ZF also founded a number of Zionist youth movements.

As of November 2010, the chairman of the ZF is Harvey Rose





edit on 5-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
SeekerofTruth101

Know what, I didn't see one bit of racism in that post. You have either misinterpreted the post all together or you also just love to sweep anything under the carpet that makes Israel or should I say "The Zionist Regime" look bad.

It is well known the Zionists slaughtered the Palestinians a little while back. They also admitted that they brought terror to the world. When you have pricks like that openly admitting what they have planned and done, its pretty hard to deny that the Zionist movement are not a peaceful one.

The Israeli people do not deserve to be threatened or killed, I agree, but the way things panned out over their, you know the house raids, cold blooded murder, chopping bodies apart, warning others the same would happen to them if they didn't leave, still knocking down houses and building Jewish settlements, its pretty hard not to feel sorry for the Palestinians. Britain needs a good kick up the arse for what they did also, especially after what happened in the prior decade.
edit on 5-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


Trying to twist and turn your way out now, having been found out as a racist?

Evade what I wrote but post something else?

It's ok. I'm game enough, though its only a waste of my time to deal with the racist messages you are posting.

1. You showed pics to claim now the israelites are racists.

You want pics to show you the other side as well, with more than racism portrayed, with national flags being burned, chants by fanatical mobs, and actual videos of racists speaking arabic gloating over their slaughter of innocent men, women and children?


2. What happened to AIPIC? So now you use this supposed Zionist Federation as evidence that zionist are alive today? Had anyone denied zionist is still alive today? Were these 'zionists' stealing, living in palestine and conducting terror upon a nation? Were they even the ruling party of Israel today, or even the past?

I say again. End your racism and the spreading of anti jew genocide upon an ethnic group.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


Trying to twist and turn your way out now, having been found out as a racist?

Evade what I wrote but post something else?

It's ok. I'm game enough, though its only a waste of my time to deal with the racist messages you are posting.

1. You showed pics to claim now the israelites are racists.

You want pics to show you the other side as well, with more than racism portrayed, with national flags being burned, chants by fanatical mobs, and actual videos of racists speaking arabic gloating over their slaughter of innocent men, women and children?


2. What happened to AIPIC? So now you use this supposed Zionist Federation as evidence that zionist are alive today? Had anyone denied zionist is still alive today? Were these 'zionists' stealing, living in palestine and conducting terror upon a nation? Were they even the ruling party of Israel today, or even the past?

I say again. End your racism and the spreading of anti jew genocide upon an ethnic group.





The video I posted quite clearly shows Israeli soldiers taking land off a woman and her children in a small Palestinian village.

How is questioning this racist?

I've dealt with your type many times, your methods never change.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


....proving yet again the revelation your true intentions of genocidal hatred of Israel as a nation and your hatred of USA and the Free world using half truths, lies and utter propaganda, misusing a peaceful religion and large swarthes of simple Sunni folks,toeing your persian infidel leader Khamenei master's line or manipulated to do so, here on this site.

And equally I had dealt with your kind many times before, although your kind's methods do change over time, to be more insidious in manipulating the masses, either by yourself or your masters.

I await your next incarnation. Innocent mankind has suffered long enough.
edit on 5-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


....proving yet again the revelation your true intentions of genocidal hatred of Israel as a nation and your hatred of USA and the Free world using half truths, lies and utter propaganda, misusing a peaceful religion and large swarthes of simple Sunni folks,toeing your persian infidel leader Khamenei master's line or manipulated to do so, here on this site.

And equally I had dealt with your kind many times before, although your kind's methods do change over time, to be more insidious in manipulating the masses, either by yourself or your masters.

I await your next incarnation. Innocent mankind has suffered long enough.
edit on 5-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)


You have taken everything I've stated out of context and turned my own points against me, you then stated I am ignoring your points when it is you ignoring me, and now you just resort to calling me names and completely dismissing everything I'm saying.

Good day to you 'Seeker'
Of Truth

edit on 5-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 


I may be wrong but the other poster is not saying all jews.

There is a clear difference between Zionist and Jew.

We are ALL Israelites.

We are ALL chosen ones.

We are ALL spirit first, having an experience in a vessel and should not be warring and ripping people up from their land and home.

I think we can all agree that pushing people around is just not cool no matter who you are or what Deity you believe in.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


What I want to know is, since when was this ever about Iran? I wouldn't even respond to that rubbish. Obviously someone needs to take an unbiased history lesson to understand what is hapening in this world.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


'words taken out of context ' seems to be the often qouted and easy catchphrase used by the persian apostate infidel leader Khamenei and his bunch of dogs.

I wish you a good day too, and remember, stay out of palestine affairs. Your kind had done far too much harm already in the pursuit of personal glory, self survival and agendas. Enough is enough.

Palestinians and Jews are the same people, worshipping the same common Creator, known by many names across time and space. They both have similar forms of worship in many ways.

The only difference is the palestinian veneration of the good prophet Muhammad, when he had NEVER sought for such, and had time and time again told his followers he was only a messenger, and the last one, and it is ALLAH's civilisational guides that muslims must follow to progress and evolve, not man made dogmas.

The jews are not without fault, but new and educated generations being born under a democracy with freedom of speech, to courageously speak up and question, to seek the truth. The time has come to share the land, in peace, to progress and evolve as one race - the human race.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 


Who do Zionists worship? Last I heard, it was Money.. Possibly the reason why we are in this mess right now which started over a century ago..



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


'words taken out of context ' seems to be the often qouted and easy catchphrase used by the persian apostate infidel leader Khamenei and his bunch of dogs.

I wish you a good day too, and remember, stay out of palestine affairs. Your kind had done far too much harm already in the pursuit of personal glory, self survival and agendas. Enough is enough.

Palestinians and Jews are the same people, worshipping the same common Creator, known by many names across time and space. They both have similar forms of worship in many ways.

The only difference is the palestinian veneration of the good prophet Muhammad, when he had NEVER sought for such, and had time and time again told his followers he was only a messenger, and the last one, and it is ALLAH's civilisational guides that muslims must follow to progress and evolve, not man made dogmas.

The jews are not without fault, but new and educated generations being born under a democracy with freedom of speech, to courageously speak up and question, to seek the truth. The time has come to share the land, in peace, to progress and evolve as one race - the human race.


This I quoted is so true.... who is arguing the point of peace and freedom for all people?



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Palestinians usually lay claim to the land by saying they decended from Philistines. Well the Philistines are the Sea Peoples who were displaced by the explosion of the Santorini volcano in 1450 B.C., said Sea Peoples came from the island of Crete in which the city of Knossus existed.

Skip ahead to present day and we have people bickering over who was there first. Point blank, the modern state of Israel may have been created in 1948, but if you look at the first map of "Palestine" there are no defensible borders at all which all modern nations have established. You can't have a state without defensible borders, that is not a state it's s Reservation and coming out of the Cherokee native americans i can tell you even our reservations have better borders than the 1948 model. The 1948 model was designed to keep the european jews from breeding and spreading out, thats what reservations do and it's how you are able to maintain and cull undesirables in your land and keep their populations manageable in case the need for ethnic cleansing arises, said reservationists will not be able to put up any resistance. The 1948 model for the jews was basically a Zoo, which ultimately is what a reservation is, is just a giant zoo you can coral the unwanted apes.
edit on 5-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
the persian apostate infidel leader Khamenei and his bunch of dogs.

wee you can consider me one of those dogs !
whats up with you, I have seen this statement in hundreds of your posts on ATS.
Has Iran executed your terrorist friends !? those that are suicide bombing here and there !
Jund Allah, MKO, Alghaeda or maybe Mossad agents.
or maybe this is sign of your Pan-Arabism or semitism. racism is racism no matter !
edit on 5-10-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 


Now you're just being racist to Christian people.

I don't know why you hate the west so much?







top topics



 
42
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join