It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's [Seemingly Logical] Stance Against the State of Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In the video below... what does he say that is a lie??

In this video below.... why do you think he feels Jesus will be returning?

For all who think he is so evil..... he is not. Talk to Iranians.... talk to the jewish community.

Look around and take note.... dont be fooled!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

"Jews" are against Israel's leader, against Zionism, and against the REAL Terrorism that is sooooooooooo talked about in todays time.

The ones who use the word (terror) over and over again are the ones who represent the terror.

ZOA... Zionist of America founded in 1897 .. check it out.. If it will link or google it

www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&es&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_Organization_of_America&ei=HJdsUNe8M4uu8AS7 pYCICw&usg=AFQjCNFZMsx-DnEpv14EfULilu1YpE0

edit on 3-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice

If anything... the palestinians army is a liberating force, not a terrorist one. They are trying to defend the loss of land which you can CLEARLY see depicted by the maps posted in the original post.

My understanding is that a liberating force does not strap themselves with suicide vests and blow up buses full of innocent women and children. Sorry if I am misunderstanding your definition.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
How much untruths in one post!

-In 2006, Mahmoud Ahmedinajad sent a letter to G W Bush. In the letter, he brought up the question of Israel-

The Arabs were the instigators of the 1947 war. They did not accept the UN partition plan.Seven Arab states declared war on the young state, intent on driving the jews into the sea.
There were not millions of Arabs living in Mandatory Palestine and they were not more indigeneous than the Palestinian Jews.

A regime has been established which does not show mercy even to kids, destroys houses while the occupants are still in them, announces beforehand its list and plans to assassinate Palestinian figures, and keeps thousands of Palestinians in prison. Such a phenomenon is unique – or at the very least extremely rare – in recent memory.

Yeah. Really, Ahmedinijad. 60 yrs and the genocidal Israelis havn't succeeded in decimating the Arab population? They must be really clumsy.

As many know, Israel was created not long after the end of world war two. The Nazis had forced the Jews from Europe and many thousands settled in Palestine. In 1948, the state of Israel was officially declared. Yet, it is important to understand that the Zionist movement had sought to create a homeland for the Jews in Palestine well before WW2.

Jews had already been settling en-mass Palestine since the 19th century. There was always a Jewish presence for the past 2 thousand yrs. A religious settlenet had already existed in Jerusalem, Hebron, Gaza, Safed since the 16th century. by the 19th century Jews were a majority in Jerusalem.
The survivors of the holocaust only arrived after the State of Israel was created. the majority of Jews in Israel today are oriental and were refugees from the Arab countries: Morocco, Iraq, Egypt etc. So that makes them even!

We only have to look at the ever decreasing size of the Palestinians land to see that the Zionists continue to steal land without any regard for how many Palestinians lose their homes and livelihoods.

Most of Palestine was very thinly populated in the 19th century. Most of the settlements are not built on Arab owned land.

As the 2006 letter to Bush mentions, thousands were killed in the violence that resulted in this take over, millions have been made refugees to make way for the Zionists.

Millions? There were not more than a few hundred thousands Arabs and a few hundred thousand Jews in the whole of Palestine till 1948.

It’s not as though things have gotten better either, the region has been in constant strife since 1948 as the surrounding nations do not believe Israel is a legitimate state and disagree with the treatment of those who neighbour Israel.

Yeah. Right. Get rid of the Jews and there will be peace in the middle east!

In 2006, 3 Israeli soldiers were killed and two taken by Hezbollah forces. Since the attacks were launched from Lebanon, the Israeli government launched a prolonged air strike campaign against Lebanon.

Great. Should teach the Iran run illegal entity in Lebanon called the Hezbollah not to mess around with Israel after Israel retreated from the security zone.
Iran, with no border and dispute with Israel has been instigating terrorist attacks on the Israelis through proxi forces since the Khomeini regime began its Jihad.

It is worth pointing out at this time that the reason Israel had and still has such an overwhelming military advantage is because the west funds the Israeli military, sending billions of dollars every year to buy war planes and weapons.

Israel was not founded with US or west funding. US did not support Israel till after 1967. typical American supporting the winner side. many countries get US funds including Saudi Arabia and Egypt. US only does what serves its own interests. Israel has an advantage over its enemies because of the better quality, education and westernization of its population.

So because the Jews suffered the Holocaust, that entitles the Zionists to create a state of Israel in Palestine, take away the land of the people living there and treat them like sub human scum?

Another strawman argument. Zionism began long before the holocaust. Was not in any way an anti Arab movement. A large influx of Arab immigrants into the Mandate of Palestine-Eretz Yisrael entered after the economic conditions improved tremendously due to the zionist setlement. So who are the invaders?

Why on Earth does our tax money pay for this? It was the Nazi’s who forced the Jews from Europe, so why didn’t Europe give up some land to be a homeland for the Jews?
Because 1. Israel will prosper with or without US tax support.2. the Jews are the only claimers of the Landof Israel in 2000 yrs.3. Europe is not their homeland.

This is not a thread against Jews.

Of course.Just 1/3rd of Jews.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Good post, OP. Oh, there are some who are claiming anti-semitism (as if the Ashkenazi jews were actually semites, LOL), and want to blame the Palestinians for fighting back, but there is a reason there is a large "anti-Israel" contingent on ATS.

Most of us see through the lies which are perpetrated by psychopathic governments, the world over.

Seriously, I would love to see Israel cut off from Uncle Sugar's teat, so whatever it does, it does on its own, with its own money and its own military. However, since Israel gets 1/5 of our foreign aid budget (more if you count grants and low-interest loans), then I think we as Americans have a say in what they do.

As a taxpayer, I want them to stop the creeping development which they have used over the past 40 years to steal land which was not meant to be theirs. I want them to stop bullying and victimizing the Palestinian people, because what they are doing amounts to terrorism and genocide. Lastly, I want AIPAC and all the bastard lobbyists for Israel's interests out of our halls of government, and for us to stop funding a terrorist state.

Yeah, I said it. I went there. Israel will be the downfall of the United States, by their continually dragging us into wars overseas. When Nutty-yahoo went before our congress and got a multitude of standing ovations for his war-mongering rhetoric, I knew they were going to destroy us all.

Israel is nobody's friend, not even their own.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I have some questions relating back to the creation of the country of Israel, and it's designation of a "State for the Jewish people to call home"

WHY?

Why should 1 particular group of people get a piece of land "given" to them via treaty and declaration? Are there not other groups of people, indigenous or not, as worthy based on religions or regional discrimination as the Jews to get a country of their own?

I guess in a nutshell, the question is- why was 1 single group of people given so much while others are ignored?

It's not so much as being given anything by Balfour, it's more the way Israel has taken over more and more of the land by force. But it is also the machinations of the Balfour government who had also said that Palestine should be a free Arab territory. As far as I am concerned, the Balfour declaration is/ was a null and void piece of legalese generated paper. Even british ambassadors to established Arab states were embarrassed at the time.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

S & F OP

Great thread i came across accidentally recently by using search function!

The Devils Playground

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ElderOfZion

The Arabs were the instigators of the 1947 war. They did not accept the UN partition plan.Seven Arab states declared war on the young state, intent on driving the jews into the sea. There were not millions of Arabs living in Mandatory Palestine and they were not more indigeneous than the Palestinian Jews.

Wrong the Zionist that started ethnic cleansing and theft of land is what started the war. And the Arabs never tried to dive them into the sea they never even tried to cross the border.

Most of Palestine was very thinly populated in the 19th century. Most of the settlements are not built on Arab owned land.

Go back and look at some history the settlements are built on Arab land.

Millions? There were not more than a few hundred thousands Arabs and a few hundred thousand Jews in the whole of Palestine till 1948.

5 million Palestinians have been displaced since the creation of Israel.

Yeah. Right. Get rid of the Jews and there will be peace in the middle east!

Not Jews Zionist. The Zionist are the ones who have been starting the violence.

Israel was not founded with US or west funding. US did not support Israel till after 1967. typical American supporting the winner side. many countries get US funds including Saudi Arabia and Egypt. US only does what serves its own interests. Israel has an advantage over its enemies because of the better quality, education and westernization of its population.

Yes Israel was founded with west funding not to mention it was also given enough free weapons to arm a military.

Another strawman argument. Zionism began long before the holocaust. Was not in any way an anti Arab movement. A large influx of Arab immigrants into the Mandate of Palestine-Eretz Yisrael entered after the economic conditions improved tremendously due to the zionist setlement. So who are the invaders?

Zionism wasn't anti Arab movement it was a anti Jewish movement. One of the main points of Zionism was to promote Antisemitism. The Zionist are the invaders because they are occupying land that didn't belong to them. Britain had no right to give another countries land to anyone.

Because 1. Israel will prosper with or without US tax support.2. the Jews are the only claimers of the Land of Israel in 2000 yrs.3. Europe is not their homeland.

Yes Europe is their homeland. Virtually none of the Jews living in Israel are of Semitic origin.

Of course.Just 1/3rd of Jews.

Again not Jews but Zionist there is a difference.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

If anything... the palestinians army is a liberating force, not a terrorist one. They are trying to defend the loss of land which you can CLEARLY see depicted by the maps posted in the original post.

My understanding is that a liberating force does not strap themselves with suicide vests and blow up buses full of innocent women and children. Sorry if I am misunderstanding your definition.

Do they have an army? Uh......... NO! They dont have an army so what are they supposed to do? Sit back and get filled up with no kiss? We conquer them, don't you see what is going on? We have a huge army....

They are doing what they can to fight a one man army with a bomb and at the same time done with oppression. Its simple really when you think WHY a person would come to that mindset. What have they endured thus far where their mind is so warped?

Don't take my word for it, research it. Get in their mind and figure out why they would do such a thing!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia
Oh, yes real logical..

Iran should have a nuke so they can defend themselves while
blowing israel off the map..

I think logic tells me they are developing weapons to kill people..

Logic fails as soon as ahmadnijihadi opens his mouth.

Please take your head out of your behind and go wash your face...

why the hell would a nuclear-armed Iran blow off what they consider to be a holy and sacred region? Al Quds and Palestine are as important as Mecca and Madina to the Muslims... you have -100 logic its not even funny.

After the Zionists declared a financial war on Germany in 1933, they begun to help the jews out of Europe, or so we thought... The zionists only helped those jews willing to relocate to Palestine, but for the orthodox jews who believed that the Messiah must grant them that right (to move back to the holy land) they were abandoned by the zionists, they didnt even get help to move to America or Britain, instead they were left to die in concentration camps.

Hitting two birds with one stone, the Zionists eliminated the Orthodox jews and gathered other zionists in Palestine.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ElderOfZion

The Arabs were the instigators of the 1947 war. They did not accept the UN partition plan.Seven Arab states declared war on the young state, intent on driving the jews into the sea.
There were not millions of Arabs living in Mandatory Palestine and they were not more indigeneous than the Palestinian Jews.

Does throwing palestinian bodies into wells ring a bell?

What about cold blooded murder with no remorse?

How about Zionist terrorists cutting Palestinians to pieces to prove a point and hopefully force the rest to leave the state?

If you support Zionists, you support terrorists and you are my enemy MOFO.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by mideast

Here's a popular pro-Palestinian line of logic. Who lived there in the past is not relevant, only who is there now. If we look at the past Jews certainly have history on the land. If we look in the present, they have a claim there too. So you should avoid that line of reasoning. Instead let's work with what we have. That can only be done when Palestinians choose peace over terror.

great point

Really not that great of a point when it is Israel that is committing the most acts of terror.

No, it was meant to be sarcasm.. next time I'll make it more obvious

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

It's a logical stance no doubt. The evil zionist bankers will not stop. You know who tried to stop them... the one that kicked them out and replaced their funny money with his own bringing unemployment from 15% to 0% in two years and ushered in an unheard of age of prosperity. ...you know what kind of example was made out of him too. One cannot even mention his name in any sort of positive context.

Ahmadinejad needs to be careful or he might just find a new branch of his Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran army co-opted by the zionist called Arzis. And it's downhill from there.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Aside from a drug shortage in the US and the fact that the largest manufacturer of generic drugs in the world is in Israel, along with thousands of patents associated with cell phones and computers and retained manufacturing base, when we, as a nation, enter into treaties, agreements, and pacts....

Every contract is entered into with an expectation of good faith or the part of both signatories.

If we walk away from this one, who will enter into the next one with when we really need it?

edit on 4-10-2012 by bettndon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

But your ignorance lies within the fact of the premise... Terrorists do not grow up, they are made and made by he mossad and the cia, every single one of them.
Its all down to brainwashing and conditioning to such a point that the individual thinks he or she is doing something for a cause when infact he is simply doing what the cia and mossad wants him to.

They need fear to control you and to keep their budgets running.

Imagine a world without war and respect between nations and moderate religious people.... There would be no need for these agencies.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Good post, OP. Oh, there are some who are claiming anti-semitism (as if the Ashkenazi jews were actually semites, LOL), and want to blame the Palestinians for fighting back, but there is a reason there is a large "anti-Israel" contingent on ATS.

Most of us see through the lies which are perpetrated by psychopathic governments, the world over.

Seriously, I would love to see Israel cut off from Uncle Sugar's teat, so whatever it does, it does on its own, with its own money and its own military. However, since Israel gets 1/5 of our foreign aid budget (more if you count grants and low-interest loans), then I think we as Americans have a say in what they do.

As a taxpayer, I want them to stop the creeping development which they have used over the past 40 years to steal land which was not meant to be theirs. I want them to stop bullying and victimizing the Palestinian people, because what they are doing amounts to terrorism and genocide. Lastly, I want AIPAC and all the bastard lobbyists for Israel's interests out of our halls of government, and for us to stop funding a terrorist state.

Yeah, I said it. I went there. Israel will be the downfall of the United States, by their continually dragging us into wars overseas. When Nutty-yahoo went before our congress and got a multitude of standing ovations for his war-mongering rhetoric, I knew they were going to destroy us all.

Israel is nobody's friend, not even their own.

Thanks FissonSurplus

To be honest, I don't even reply to the ones who call it anti semitic, the argument just doesn't stand up to logic.

I can say with absolute certainty my thread was not against Jewish people- I stated in my OP that the Jewish people are victims in this as much as anyone else.

It is the forces behind the agenda to set up Israel in Palestine and creat tension and conflict, as we have seen since 1948- they are to blame for this and the Jewish people are caught up in it as well.

In regards to your points, here's a quote from Gaddaffi in 1986, this man was way ahead of everyone else-

Americans are good people. They have no aggressions against us and they like us as we like them. They must know I don't hate them. I love them.… I hear it is a complex society inside. Many Americans don't know about the outside world. The majority have no concern and no information about other people. They could not even find Africa on a map. I think Americans are good, but America will be taken over and destroyed from the inside by the Zionist lobby. The Americans do not see this. They are getting decadent. Zionists will use this to destroy them.

The average American probably doesn't even know they send billions of dollars to Israel each year. Theu probably only ever heard 'Zion' in the Matrix as well

edit on 4-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

To be honest, I don't even reply to the ones who call it anti semitic, the argument just doesn't stand up to logic.

I can say without absolute certainty my thread was not against Jewish people- I stated in my OP that the Jewish people are victims in this as much as anyone else.

It is the forces behind the agenda to set up Israel in Palestine and creat tension and conflict, as we have seen since 1948- they are to blame for this and the Jewish people are caught up in it as well.

In regards to your points, here's a quote from Gaddaffi in 1986, this man was way ahead of everyone else-

Americans are good people. They have no aggressions against us and they like us as we like them. They must know I don't hate them. I love them.… I hear it is a complex society inside. Many Americans don't know about the outside world. The majority have no concern and no information about other people. They could not even find Africa on a map. I think Americans are good, but America will be taken over and destroyed from the inside by the Zionist lobby. The Americans do not see this. They are getting decadent. Zionists will use this to destroy them.

The average American probably doesn't even know they send billions of dollars to Israel each year. Theu probably only ever heard 'Zion' in the Matrix as well

The issue is Zionism.

Anti-semites are often trying to cover their hatred of jews under the cover of 'hating' on zionist.

In TRUTH, WHO are the zionists? What are their names. Who are the ones alive now. And WHAT EVIDENCE is there that these so called 'zionists' are creating strife?

Let's cut the BS. It's all PURE hatred of jews, that's all, under another brand name.

Zionism may had been active in the past, from the dispora jews from 18th century Russia harkening to an ancient past after facing discrimination from Europeans for centuries, driven by protectionistic idealogies.

It is only a society of like minded individuals to return back to their roots and suffer no more discrimination.

Same with ALL kinds of societies around the world after the age of Englightenment in the 17th Century. Same with arabs with their different sects. Same with USA with its founding fathers. Same with England's parliamentarians. Same with the France's revolution. Same with Karl Marx, etc.

Today, in the west, such societies with original beliefs no longer exist, or no longer exist in whole, espacially in DEMOCRATIC states. None can survive the scrutiniy to end selfishness or domination. Even Tyrannically ruled commie russia and china's core believers are dead or dying soon.

So who are the zionists in Israel? The PM? Just because muslims hate him with unfounded beliefs? The rabbis, who are only religious leaders and have no say in the secular democratic govt of Israel? The rich bas*ards of the world, when most of them do not even share the same jewish beliefs or traditions?

So, the insignificant nobody me say again - WHO ARE THE ZIONISTS, THEIR NAMES, & THEIR WRONGDOINGS???

Cut the BS. The free world are not fools anymore to anti-semiticism when it appears, even under another guise. Do end the fork tongues speeches. Go right ahead, if the hatred for jews rules, and attempts made to threaten or slaughter the jews once again, AND see what will happen next.
edit on 4-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

I can say without absolute certainty my thread was not against Jewish people- I stated in my OP that the Jewish people are victims in this as much as anyone else.

The issue is Zionism.

Anti-semites are often trying to cover their hatred of jews under the cover of 'hating' on zionist.

In TRUTH, WHO are the zionists? What are their names. Who are the ones alive now. And WHAT EVIDENCE is there that these so called 'zionists' are creating strife?

Let's cut the BS. It's all PURE hatred of jews, that's all, under another brand name.

Zionism may had been active in the past, from the dispora jews from 18th century Russia harkening to an ancient past after facing discrimination from Europeans for centuries, driven by protectionistic idealogies.

It is only a society of like minded individuals to return back to their roots and suffer no more discrimination.

Same with ALL kinds of societies around the world after the age of Englightenment in the 17th Century. Same with arabs with their different sects. Same with USA with its founding fathers. Same with England's parliamentarians. Same with the France's revolution. Same with Karl Marx, etc.

Today, in the west, such societies with original beliefs no longer exist, or no longer exist in whole, espacially in DEMOCRATIC states. None can survive the scrutiniy to end selfishness or domination. Even Tyrannically ruled commie russia and china's core believers are dead or dying soon.

So who are the zionists in Israel? The PM? Just because muslims hate him with unfounded beliefs? The rabbis, who are only religious leaders and have no say in the secular democratic govt of Israel? The rich bas*ards of the world, when most of them do not even share the same jewish beliefs or traditions?

So, the insignificant nobody me say again - WHO ARE THE ZIONISTS, THEIR NAMES, & THEIR WRONGDOINGS???

Cut the BS. The free world are not fools anymore to anti-semiticism when it appears, even under another guise. Do end the fork tongues speeches. Go right ahead, if the hatred for jews rules, and attempts made to threaten or slaughter the jews once again, AND see what will happen next.
edit on 4-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Well I know your game but here's the 1917 letter to LORD ROTHSCHILD from the British Foreign Secretary-

Please, stop the lies, clearly the Zionists have influence and clearly the Rothschild's had a huge part to play in the creation of the state of Israel in Palestine.

The Rothschild family paid for the Israeli Supreme Court Building.

Today's Zionists? How about the AIPAC that US politicians pledge their allegiance to-

It's comical, every American should see that video and ask 'WHY?' is Obama pledging his allegiance to Israel?

In that video, Obama even says he will always reject the notion that 'Zionism is racism'- Translated as America supports Zionism!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So many people are under the impression that Iran is the bad guy, and Israel is not at fault at all. Show me how many Palestinian Arabs are living safely within Israel at this moment. Then compare that with the number of Jews living comfortably and safely in Iran. Anyone can say whatever they want, but these numbers speak for themselves. And for those who want to know the exact numbers...why? You won't change your mind regardless or whether I post actual census information to back up this claim. It should be common knowledge by now anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join