It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's [Seemingly Logical] Stance Against the State of Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I venerate my mother, because she brought me up to be good and taught me love. But is she God? Can I force everyone else to kneel and worship my mother, or have their heads chopped off if they refuse?

I can't. It is against both God and civilised society's law.

I venerate our Messiah, for his mission was meant to save only jews, yet his compassion extended to non-jews, which includes the insignificant gentile me. He was my teacher and path to know God. It was his teachings I strive to follow, flawed as I am. But is he God? He never claimed that in his teachings. What man interpretated later is another thing.

Did he compelled anyone to follow his teachings, which were only teachings by God? He didnt. He forced none, and even plead God to FORGIVE those whom had harmed him. Only latter men did, from 3rd century till 16th century. But not today.

Similarly, the good prophet Muhammad's teachings was meant for all. He never claimed he was God, or forced anyone, except at the initial stages in the barbaric pagan land Arabia was. He faced far more difficulties than others had, and had to teach in a language that the barbarians could only understand - violence.

But after Arabia was won, he never resorted to violence, He gave mercy and compassion to children of the book, if they do not cause hurt or harm to his followers, and even attempted to win the hearts and minds of the Persians just before he died. But only man used violence upon others after his death.

We can venerate our divine teachers who led us to our common Creator, but we cannot force or compel anyone, worse - kill anyone, for each human is a child of our common Creator and given free will, more so these present generations, and to be given the opportunity to know Him by His will, not man's will. Human sacrificing pagans had long died out, but only the remnants remain.

The good prophet Muhammad last sermon was to warn muslims that Satan and his minions will attempt to infiltrate into the religion and bring discord.

I fear for my fellow human brothers and sisters in Iran living in fear or blind faith under the tyranny of the persian apostate infidel leader Khamenei and his dogs - the terrorists hizbollahs and supporters whom had infiltrated into many nations such as Palestine, Libya, Syria, Kenya, Somalia, Nigeria, Thailand, Indonesia, etc,etc to sow discord and chaos.

He did this to gain power and glory for himself, to usher in the mythical Mahdi, a figure prophecied by prophet Muhammad of the end times, but with no date for none knows, yet the persian apostate claims to know the end times as he continually preach, and sought to manipulate events to such dates, with already several false mahdis, such as the one during the siege of Mecca.

He had failed, yet many honest Shia muslims still are fooled by him. And equally pitiful are the Hamas who think they have a saviour in him, yet whom had only prolonged the suffering of the sunni muslims in palestine, to be manipulated for that apotasical event of the Mahdi's comming.

The Mahdi will come, as the good prophet had prophecied and as Shias believed, but NOT in the way as the persian apostate had manipulated events to be. The Mahdi thanks and bows to no man, but only to Allah and His will.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I would like to add that if it wasn't for international intervention, USA, former USSR, Europe,Iran, Saudi Arabia and many other countries who hold certain interests, there would have been peace in the ME years ago.

I personally know many palestinians with Israeli nationality and they wouldn't want to live in any of the crazy regimes in the ME except Israel (with all there outward criticism). The only beacon of sanity in the region.

As for the Arabs in the PA. Well, they are in a bit of a dilemma,aren't they. If the IDF withdraws like in Gaza, the extremists will take over and give them hell. Their economy is completely intertwined with Israel (Its a very small area), Electricity, Water etc, So I suppose we are stuck with each other.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElderOfZion
I would like to add that if it wasn't for international intervention, USA, former USSR, Europe,Iran, Saudi Arabia and many other countries who hold certain interests, there would have been peace in the ME years ago.

I do not think so, even Israel leaders do not know how to write peace ! they even can not get along with those loose arab governments.

I personally know many palestinians with Israeli nationality and they wouldn't want to live in any of the crazy regimes in the ME except Israel (with all there outward criticism). The only beacon of sanity in the region.

yes and SeekerofTruth101 is one of them

As for the Arabs in the PA. Well, they are in a bit of a dilemma,aren't they. If the IDF withdraws like in Gaza, the extremists will take over and give them hell. Their economy is completely intertwined with Israel (Its a very small area), Electricity, Water etc, So I suppose we are stuck with each other.

well it is really odd that a Zion say this. as I know in the Bible it is written that the holy land will be inherited by descendants of Abraham ! and again as I know the three big monotheistic religions are all descendants of Abraham !
if jews really think that they are chosen by God excluding other nations so they should read Torah again then they will realize that they are wrong ! yes they have disappointed their Lord !!! however Judaism is a religion not a race ! and semitism is the propaganda of Zionists !

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Well if your going to invoke the Torah in this discussion you should possibly recall that the line of inheritence goes through Isaac to Jacob(Israel):

And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

So Ishmael isn't considered legitimate son or heir. But he is still blessed, because of Abraham and because he truly repented.

Then God said: “No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. 21 But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year.” 22 Then He finished talking with him, and God went up from Abraham.

The story continues of course with the bondage in Egypt of Israel and the exodus of his Nation of the promised land,

Of Ishmael it is written:
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his brethren.

Of course he gets all the vast expanse of Arabia with all the petroleum !

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You would be surprised to hear that Judaism is not a religion nor a race. It is a Nation with a national religion, as the Torah says: A Priestly Kingdom and a Holy Nation.

Nations can have a multiple of racial types within them. Arabs are also a nation. I've seen blonde arabs and black arabs, though most are just middle eastern looking like alot of Jews here in Israel.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Why should 1 particular group of people get a piece of land "given" to them via treaty and declaration?

They weren't given any land after WWII, they purchased the land. Albeit the land they have taken since 1948 wasn't purchased, but the inital plot of ground they re-established for themselves was paid for.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by TXRabbit

Why should 1 particular group of people get a piece of land "given" to them via treaty and declaration?

They weren't given any land after WWII, they purchased the land. Albeit the land they have taken since 1948 wasn't purchased, but the inital plot of ground they re-established for themselves was paid for.

Well, it was purchased after 1948.. Its just they didn't pay for it, the Palestinians payed for it with their blood.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join