It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddhist statue taken by Nazis came from space rock

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

No, Islam taken alone is called Islam. Islam with a political purpose is called Islamism

Yep. Thats what you been taught. That an ism is bad. So any thing described in the MSM or church or on the internet as an ism is right away negative, Its an "acceptable" negative connotation. But you don't see that.

Your attention is all focused on whats wrong with a religion thousands of miles away. Did you make that all up yourself? Or read it somewhere?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There are literally two problem; western elites who want wars, and crazy Islamists who want to incite wars.

The problem with that statement is that only one nation is actually waging wars. The other side is fighting back.

If the religion is compatible with the spirit of the US constitution, yes.

The constitution clearly warns about any infringement of any religion. Using religion as an excuse to invade other countries and conquer them is historical. Its called the crusades. This is just the next chapter.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
And used it in the same way for conquest. Are using it as we speak. Because we are the same.

I am quite aware of what THEY are doing. However, we are far from the same. If we were, We would already control all of the Middle East. The Nazis were not nation builders. They were not interested in winning the hearts and minds of the population. They just steam rolled any resistance whatsoever and forced them into submission.

So you are agreeing with me and yet you say calm down... that doesn't disturb you at all? Okay.

Listen my friend,You don't know what I believe. I just suggested that you take a deep breath because getting all worked up will not change anything. Don't take it personal.

I'll stop with the anti war rhetoric once the wars stop being fomented by my nation.

I never suggested that you stop. You have every right to speak your opinion. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I am quite aware of what THEY are doing. However, we are far from the same. If we were, We would already control all of the Middle East. The Nazis were not nation builders. They were not interested in winning the hearts and minds of the population. They just steam rolled any resistance whatsoever and forced them into submission.

Thats where we disagree. But thats cool. You are entitled to your opinion too.

Its easy to look back with 20/20 hindsight.

edit on 28-9-2012 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The problem with that statement is that only one nation is actually waging wars. The other side is fighting back.

You are such a guinea pig. Seriously, your arrogance knows no bounds. Rarely do I come by people as preposterously arrogant as you.

You use impressive language but for such stupid and ignorant things.

If you want to be taken seriously, expand your knowledge beyond your comfort zone 'blame america' literature.
It'll be for your good.

The constitution clearly warns about any infringement of any religion

Have you ever in your entire life read a book of theology? or philosophy??

I feel like you lack the maturity to understand something like: Islamic theologians (it's religious thinkers) like Ibn Hanbal, Al Ashari and Al Ghazali, have developed a core literature about which Sunni Islam functions. This literature develops the official Sunni theological doctrine of Allahs nature. Al Ghazali describes Allah as powerful - the dissenting view had Allah as being identified with reason. The difference is this: if Allah is reason, than Allah would be limited in his ability to act freely; to bind Allah to reason is to deny Allahs pure free will. This was inconceivable, when the Quran describes a God who is completely omnipotent, beyond the comprehension of man's conscious mind. So, it was this doctrine of power that was developed. God IS WILL (which transcends all thought), therefore, the only way to live according to Gods will is to follow the directives given in his Holy Quran. The extraction of this juridical info was the province of Islams theologians. In line with Al Ghazalis fundamental idea: of God as Will, they are able to deduce from the text prescriptions for daily actions; this is called "Shari'a".

Now Shari'a provides 5 rules for every action; every action is either an: Obligation (fardh) Recommendation (mustahabb) Permissibility (mubah) Disrecommendation (makrooh) or Prohibition (haraam)

That's how Shari'a abiding Muslims live.

Problem is, this makes them essentially incapable of forming moral decisions using reason alone; if morality ends up corresponding to action, it is a mere happenstance, as all actions are predicated on the theological doctrine of God as Will. Human beings live rightly by imitating God. Therefore, Orthodox Sunni Muslims follow a metaphysical doctrine that makes lifes daily experiences spiced by a mystical connection with God's 'essential will'.

This is why Men overpower women in Islam; God is the actor - the Masculine. Man is the submissive female (Islam - the religion of mankind, means 'submission'). And this is why Islam separates the world into two categories; one which expresses apart of the world that has submitted to Allah; and another part that is at war with Allah. The basis of this viewpoint is in the fact that in Islam, all of us are mere 'actors' of Gods Will; we don't really exist, and our purpose in life is to come into submission to Allahs Will. Therefore, if you resist the word of Islam, the message of the Prophet Mohammad to all mankind, you are at war with God.

This is all undeniable.

You have something terribly wrong your thinking if you cannot understand this. Do not be stubborn.
edit on 28-9-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You can keep refocusing onto picking the nose of Islam, but really I'm not sure anybody is paying attention. Least of all me. So enjoy your hatred. I for one am not going to feed you anymore excuses to spout it.

Buh Bye

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You have mental problems.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You got it right on the point. Humanity needs to move forward but some factions around the world want it to go backwards, like to 1500 AD donkey riding.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join