It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by openyourmind1262

All that really means is that Iran does its work differently that the United States. The US operates in the broad daylight...Iran operates in the darkness...you even said you don't see Iran doing anything.

Iran is the abuser of women, the kidnapper of children and the enslaver of the human mind.

Iran's whole personality is different from the American and just because 'you don't see' doesn't mean its not happening...because Iran has, is and will in the near future continue with their most recent global crime spree.

this time they are cold busted and there is no escape.

edit on 26-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

PLEASEEEEE I beg of you to show me ONE link showing that they abuse women, kidnap children, and enslave "mankind".... PLEASE....

www.theatlanticwire.com...

here goes one link showing how Iran has enslaved its own people.

they make choices in life based on the fear of being beaten, arrested and tortured in their many prisons.

its a joke that i have to show this to you...Iran is a well known abuser of women...they almost pride themselves on this...the religion of their president seems to be based on a child they murdered long ago for which they must still account.

Its a fact that the Iranians have enslaved nations of people in the past...i.e. the Egyptians and most of the known world of the time.

their current leader is regularly 'misunderstood' or 'mistranslated'...he's a liar; that's why.

they plot crimes against the US without end and have been running covert activities in the America since before the birth of their nation...

Iran is a threat; plan and simple.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Doesn't Iran have one of the largest Jewish populations in the world (outside of I$rael)?

That's certainly what I would do if I hated someone....give them a place to live.

As far as threat vs rhetoric, head to either coast, look out and tell me how many Iranian warships you see.

People seem to wanna ignore Irans Jews...... Kinda like they ignore American muslims and focus on immigrants..... so they can say "they" hate "us all".
edit on 26-9-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Iran constantly makes threats against the USA and constantly threatens oil shipping lanes, etc.

Thats interesting I thought it was the other way around..

link   
d/p
edit on 26-9-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Doesn't Iran have one of the largest Jewish populations in the world (outside of I$rael)?

That's certainly what I would do if I hated someone....give them a place to live.

As far as threat vs rhetoric, head to either coast, look out and tell me how many Iranian warships you see.

Hey. Stop it would you!! This is no place for "facts" and "common sense". Your supposed to come here, say Iran is the bad guy who hates poor little Israel and hates America for its "freedoms"!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

All that really means is that Iran does its work differently that the United States. The US operates in the broad daylight...Iran operates in the darkness...you even said you don't see Iran doing anything.

Iran is the abuser of women, the kidnapper of children and the enslaver of the human mind.

Iran's whole personality is different from the American and just because 'you don't see' doesn't mean its not happening...because Iran has, is and will in the near future continue with their most recent global crime spree.

PLEASEEEEE I beg of you to show me ONE link showing that they abuse women, kidnap children, and enslave "mankind".... PLEASE....

they make choices in life based on the fear of being beaten, arrested and tortured in their many prisons.

its a joke that i have to show this to you...Iran is a well known abuser of women...they almost pride themselves on this...the religion of their president seems to be based on a child they murdered long ago for which they must still account.

Its a fact that the Iranians have enslaved nations of people in the past...i.e. the Egyptians and most of the known world of the time.

their current leader is regularly 'misunderstood' or 'mistranslated'...he's a liar; that's why.

they plot crimes against the US without end and have been running covert activities in the America since before the birth of their nation...

If that's you in your avatar, then I sincerely wonder how you're gonna call another nation on enslaving a certain group of people IN THE PAST.... come on...

IF they truly plot crimes against the US, then they SUCK at it, and definitely AREN'T a threat because they fail...

Go read some REAL STUFF about Iran and get out of that brainwashed trance.... And stop boot licking America.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

How many nations has Iran preemptively attacked in the past 200years?
If Iran and Israel want to duke it out, let them. Then the U.S. can sell weapons to both sides just like during the Iraq/Iran war.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by michaelbrux

Who the hell are we to tell these people or any people how the hell they should live? How they should treat their people? How they do anything they do? It;s none of our damn business. If Iramn wants to treat folks different than the US or any other country, who the hell are we to interfere? Keep that America as the worlds police attitude and flow with the masses my friend. Iran is it's on country. We nor Israel ahve a right to interfere with them in any way.Period the end. We have no right.

We aren't telling the Iranians anything...We wouldn't even be paying attention to Iran if it weren't for its continuing covert intelligence activities being conducted on American soil against America.

Iran is not a competitor or rival and We could purchase their entire country at a premium price; there is no need for war.... We feed those people as they can't produce enough food to feed themselves...

my whole point is ahmadinejad is a liar and everything that proceeds from his mouth is lies...

no one is doing anything to them...the entire crime that is being committed against the world has its source in Iran

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
1. There are NO Iran haters. No humans hate our fellow human brothers and sisters in Iran. May OP get it CLEAR.

2. Nutjob Ahmed is only a puppet, disowned by the dictator council. He only survives because he holds secrets and a portion of the millitary that supports him. He is a bum, a human with no honor and deluded.

3. Had the persian apostate infidel dictator who call himself Ayatollah Khamenei, who by his title insults and defamed Islam, the teachings of prophet Muhammad from Allah, DEMOTED himself to iman status?

If so, had he disbanded his blasphemous 'supermen' council? Then he is nothing more than another equal human, and has his freedom of speech, which he often uses it to LIE, MISLEAD and AUTHOR of the slaughter of innocents through his funding of terrorists, which he proudly self proclaimed.

Do stop playing the 'Iran' victimized card and perpetrate ignorance and falsehoods here on ATS, more so in these troubling times. Some may be fooled, but not most.

Only the truth can set us free, and stop the further madness of death and destruction from going on in our world, of which that persian apostate Khamenei plays a large part with his hizbollah and revolutionary agent terrorists in many countries attempting to sow discord and chaos.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

Iran and Israel aren't going to have a war.

that's Iran's problem...that's what they are angry about.

but you guys just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

reply to post by leemachino

Iran and Israel aren't going to have a war.

that's Iran's problem...that's what they are angry about.

but you guys just don't get it.

So you're one of the FEW people here who for some odddddd reason believes that "Iran is a threat".... Yet WE don't get it....?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

He's going on and on about human rights meanwhile Iran has no gays. I wonder where they all go?
Source

Iran is a similar case; the Amnesty report says that it has "credible reports of a large number of unconfirmed or even secret executions in Iran, which would almost double the number of officially acknowledged executions." The report states that the death penalty was used for all kinds of crimes, from adultery to "crimes against the state." Amnesty also expressed concern for an increase in the use of the death penalty by military courts and tribunals in Bahrain, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Lebanon, the Palestinian Authority (West Bank and Gaza), Somalia and the United States.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Maybe they all go to free America and live the American police state dream

edit on 26/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Iran is provoking the war they won't receive....while its obvious that Israel feeds into this to an extent; they are now being ignored by western military.

you don't get it...that much is obvious.

the Iran Ahmadinejad wants, cannot be, without a war with Israel...

and no war is coming. that's what I know.

and Iran's desired future is impossible to realize.

but you still don't understand...you are incapable of understanding.

Iran NEEDS war with Israel and it NEEDS to be the 'good' guy. it needs to be Savior. this is an imperative for Iran and quite clear to me...

all America has to do is sit back and watch them unravel when no war comes.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I hope your right that they wont go to war. Israel is like the little guy who runs his and goes to get his big brother. Iran likes to use front groups like Hamas for plausible deniability. Neither side is right. I worry that a war would lead to many other countries getting involved and we have another world war.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Iran is provoking the war they won't receive....while its obvious that Israel feeds into this to an extent; they are now being ignored by western military.

you don't get it...that much is obvious.

the Iran Ahmadinejad wants, cannot be, without a war with Israel...

and no war is coming. that's what I know.

and Iran's desired future is impossible to realize.

but you still don't understand...you are incapable of understanding.

Incapable of understanding? Really?

I'm so thankful we have a God on this thread who can tell truth from falsehood and see the future!!

I think YOU are incapable of using your own mind. That might be the problem we're faced with.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This is different from America how? America has the largest prison population in the world. Prison in America does not involve any type of reform.. it's "kill or be killed". Hence we churn out worse people than we put in.

Iran is a well known abuser of women...they almost pride themselves on this...the religion of their president seems to be based on a child they murdered long ago for which they must still account.

It's not our position to oppose that. America doesn't get to run around imposing its religious views on every single Nation. If their people want to fight against it, that is their business.

Seriously? America was founded on slavery.

How about the CIA operating in Iran since the early 50's? How about our CIA in general? Assassinations, regime change, outright murder. And your seriously going to sit here and type what you just did? Show me evidence that "Iran has plotted crimes against the US without end and has been running covert activities in America"....

More baseless rhetoric. Since the 1979 Iranian revolution and the downfall of the US Puppet Ruler the Shah, Iran has been an Islamic state. In that time (1979 to now) Iran has not invaded anyone. No one. All religions live in peace in Iran, even Jews, who find life so comfortable in Iran they refused an offer by the government of Israel to emigrate. Yes.. big evil Iran who hates the Jews. Yet the Jews OF Iran don't want to leave.

Israel: Attacked Iraq in 1981, bombing the power station at Osirik, claiming it was a clandestine weapons factory. Subsequent examination of the ruins following the 2003 invasion proved Israel had lied. In 1982, Israel invaded Lebanon. This led to the Massacres at Sabra and Shatilla. In February 2003 Israel staged incursions into Gaza and Nablus. In September 2007 Israel bombed Syria, again insisting they were destroying a clandestine weapons laboratory. Again there was no evidence to support Israel's claims. In 2006, Israel attacked Lebanon, killing 1200, mostly civilians, several UN observers, and littering the landscape with land mines on their way out. In February 2008 Israel again raided Gaza, killing over 100. HAMAS agreed to a cease fire and kept it for 6 months until November 4, when Israel again attacked without warning, killing 6 HAMAS members, and launching operation CAST LEAD. 1300 Gazans, mostly civilians, were killed. Israel lost 13 soldiers. Violations of international law included the use of White Phosphorus incendiary bombs against civilians and non-military targets. The United Nations investigated, but Israel refused to cooperate. In May 2010, Israel attacked an international aid flotilla bringing food and medical supplies to Gaza in international waters. 9 people were murdered including an American from New York.

In the same period of time, the United States, officially a secular nation but predominantly Christian, attacked El Salvador (1980), Libya (1981), Sinai (1982), Lebanon (1982 1983), Egypt (1983), Grenada (1983), Honduras (1983), Chad (1983), Persian Gulf (1984), Libya (1986) , Bolivia (1986), Iran (1987), Persian Gulf (1987), Kuwait (1987), Iran (1988), Honduras (1988), Panama (1988), Libya (1989), Panama (1989), Colombia, Bolivia, and Peru (1989), Philippines (1989), Panama (1989-1990), Liberia (1990), Saudi Arabia (1990), Iraq (1991), Zaire (1991), Sierra Leone (1992), Somalia (1992), Bosnia-Herzegovina (1993 to present), Macedonia (1993), Haiti (1994), Macedonia (1994), Bosnia (1995), Liberia (1996), Central African Republic (1996), Albania (1997), Congo/Gabon (1997), Sierra Leon (1997), Cambodia (1997), Iraq (1998), Guinea/Bissau (1998), Kenya/Tanzania (1998 to 1999), Afghanistan/Sudan (1998), Liberia (1998), East Timor (1999), Serbia (1999), Sierra Leon (2000), Yemen (2000), East Timor (2000), Afghanistan (2001 to present), Yemen (2002), Philippines (2002) , Cote d'Ivoire (2002), Iraq (2003 to present), Liberia (2003), Georgia/Djibouti (2003), Haiti (2004), Georgia/Djibouti/Kenya/Ethiopia/Yemen/Eritrea War on Terror (2004), Pakistan drone attacks (2004 to present), Somalia (2007), South Ossetia/Georgia (2008), Syria (2008), Yemen (2009), Haiti (2010)

Who's the threat???

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

According to your words in this post Obama & Ahmadinejad are one in the same. They both lie. I'll go with the country that's NOT invaded & occupied others countries, killed thousands of innocent Iraqi's, Afghans, & American youth based on a damn lie. ( to keep the opium flowing like a river)

The proof is in the pudding, Iran may oppress their OWN. America oppress's everyone else. Look at the chart on this thread about the base's. Now post me a chart of all the Iranian base's that exist, outside of Irans borders. Please.
edit on 26-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I could be looking too deep into it, but did you remove your avatar after I used it as a point in an argument.....?

Just curious... and I'm not gonna be like you and say "I KNOW YOU DID IT!!" so, that's why I'm asking.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

its obvious you don't understand. as far as you are concerned only God has the ability to see what's right before his eyes. you embrace uncertainty and consider it our only choice in life.

you need for others to be uncertain as well...so that confusion can have a place in all of our lives.

thank God that Iran has term limits and their freakshow president is at the end of his political career.

this is the last time that idiot will be heard at the UN.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join