It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
who exactly is oppressing the Israelis?

The Israelis were not oppressed. But they sure in heck are picked on and threatened.

The fact that you are convinced "they" will find another reason to hate "jews" just shows how brainwashed you really are when it comes to this.

No. It shows that I understand the powers of that part of the world.

1 - HAMAS (Palestinian leadership) HAS to have someone to hate and 'defend' against. Even if Israel was suddenly jew-free, Hamas would HAVE to find a way to continue to hate the Jews or they would have to find a substitute. The leadership of Hamas doesn't want to give up it's power or it's 'aid' income.

2 - ISRAEL HAS to have someone picking on them or else they wouldn't get American aid. They have to have enemies, either real or imagined, or else their help from overseas would dry up. The power in their back pocket .. the USA .. would not be there if they weren't 'in danger'.

It works both ways. Hamas and Israel .. the leadership don't want peace. It would put them out of business.
edit on 9/26/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I would charge Iran with...

1. Crimes against humanity

What crimes..?

2. War crimes

What crimes?

3. Genocide

Where and when?

4. Persecution of Christians and Jews and other non Islamic faiths

Did this really ever happen? I don't know, let's ask their substantial Jewish population......

5. Sex abuse and discrimination against women.

Yes, the cries of oppression from Irani women are deafening...

6. Oppression of homosexuals

You would charge them with having a law against homosexuality? Really?

7. Aiding international terrorism

Oh, so the US and Al-Qaeda doesn't count as "aiding international terrorism"?

8. possession of WMD with the threat to use it

HAHHAHAAA!!!! They haven't even built the reactor yet and you say they already have a WMD??? So.... who's gonan charge US for possession of hundreds of WMD's?? LMAO

9. Threatening the existence of a free and independent nation (Israel, America).

Right because we're sweet and innocent and have never threatened anybody..? Or assassinated their scientists..?

It just goes on and on and on........

edit on 26-9-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't see Iran sending it;s Navy around the world as " A World force for Good" as per the U.S Navy commercial. I don't see Iran sending folkks off to occupy other folks countries, based on a lie. I don't see Iran, filling the skies of other folks countries with Drones. I don't see Iran pulling off killings of their (supposed enemies) then blaring it on CNN.

I do see Iran say we will fight back if attacked. We will mine the Staright of Hormuz, we will protect our nation & it;s people. If attacked. All of Irans talk is defensive in nature. Never offensive. Iran may be the only country left that don't by the line that America is the worlds police. Iran don't have troops all over the damn globe like America.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I would charge Iran with...

1. Crimes against humanity

2. War crimes

3. Genocide

4. Persecution of Christians and Jews and other non Islamic faiths

5. Sex abuse and discrimination against women.

6. Oppression of homosexuals

7. Aiding international terrorism

8. possession of WMD with the threat to use it

9. Threatening the existence of a free and independent nation (Israel, America).

It just goes on and on and on........

This same list of charges could very easily be used against the US as well. (for the most part)

Sorry for the short post, that was all I had to add.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Iran constantly makes threats against the USA and constantly threatens oil shipping lanes, etc.

Iran's threats and rhetoric are of a defensive nature compared to the offensive uncalled threats coming from Israel/USA and their allies.

Do you not understand the difference?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by FlyersFan

Iran constantly makes threats against the USA and constantly threatens oil shipping lanes, etc.

Iran's threats and rhetoric are of a defensive nature compared to the offensive uncalled threats coming from Israel/USA and their allies.

Do you not understand the difference?

Unfortunately, Irani officials don't speak english so the MSM can have their way with what they say... smh

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

-Iran has not made idle threats against the United States.

Feel free to post links disproving this but from what I see,?

Man, where have you been living?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

All that really means is that Iran does its work differently that the United States. The US operates in the broad daylight...Iran operates in the darkness...you even said you don't see Iran doing anything.

Iran is the abuser of women, the kidnapper of children and the enslaver of the human mind.

Iran's whole personality is different from the American and just because 'you don't see' doesn't mean its not happening...because Iran has, is and will in the near future continue with their most recent global crime spree.

this time they are cold busted and there is no escape.

edit on 26-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
there going after Iran for the oil. Nothing more nothing less.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The ones that don't understand that difference, never, ever will. They'll just keep swallowing the America/Israel kool-aid. It blinds one to the truth.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Slayer.... You already know thatthe speaker, be it the people, or the government is what differentiates sentiment, and an actual threat...

This is sentiment, not a threat that warrants preemptive strike. If that's the case, the US should have been attacked a few times as much as people here call for the nuking of other nations.

Where is the President, or the Ayatollah??

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Somebody made a good point a couple days ago in another thread about Iran and nuke development. I dont remember the thread but the comment was along the lines of "why is the U.S. Government so dead set against Iran developing a nuke and yet they did nothing when it came to North Korea developing one? We are still technically at war with North Korea"

Oh wait nevermind. There is oil is the Middle East. There is a lot of Isreali influence on U.S. policy makers.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by openyourmind1262

All that really means is that Iran does its work differently that the United States. The US operates in the broad daylight...Iran operates in the darkness...you even said you don't see Iran doing anything.

Iran is the abuser of women, the kidnapper of children and the enslaver of the human mind.

Iran's whole personality is different from the American and just because 'you don't see' doesn't mean its not happening...because Iran has, is and will in the near future continue with their most recent global crime spree.

this time they are cold busted and there is no escape.

edit on 26-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

PLEASEEEEE I beg of you to show me ONE link showing that they abuse women, kidnap children, and enslave "mankind".... PLEASE....

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Who the hell are we to tell these people or any people how the hell they should live? How they should treat their people? How they do anything they do? It;s none of our damn business. If Iramn wants to treat folks different than the US or any other country, who the hell are we to interfere? Keep that America as the worlds police attitude and flow with the masses my friend. Iran is it's on country. We nor Israel ahve a right to interfere with them in any way.Period the end. We have no right.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
How the hell are people so blind? First the bad guy was Osama then Saddam then Qaddafi then Assad now Ahmadinejad and people are just cheering on every new war. How can anyone not look back at the last 11 years and think to themselves that it is not suspicious? America is doing what they want and destroying other nations and Israel see that fools are so blindly buying into the BS and want in on it, hey if America can get away with it why not their biggest ally... Any one that says Iran needs to be stopped needs their heads examined, what gives any nation the right to tell another what they can and can't have? They don't want a nuke in Iran because they lose their leverage, can't have an even playing field when you are trying to bully can you. People think that Iran is evil because it is different and the American government uses this feeble mindset to their advantage.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
He is speaking LIVE NOW:
www.youtube.com...

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Doesn't Iran have one of the largest Jewish populations in the world (outside of I$rael)?

That's certainly what I would do if I hated someone....give them a place to live.

As far as threat vs rhetoric, head to either coast, look out and tell me how many Iranian warships you see.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Do not get posting some truth mate... Or your stars and flags will die..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
He is speaking LIVE NOW:
www.youtube.com...

Watching: thank you!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Bwahahahaha! Joe Stalin, Pol Pot, Adolph Hitler, Mao Tse Tsung, Kim Jung Il, and Fidel Castro laugh at your silly hyperbole.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join