It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Doesn't Iran have one of the largest Jewish populations in the world (outside of I$rael)?

The myth that the Iranian leadership hates Jews really bothers me especially since people automatically believe what they hear from various sources without ever actually taking the time to research these baseless claims before they parrot the lie.

There are 25,000 Jews living in Iran. When Israel backed a plan to pay Iranian Jewish families $60,000 to settle in Israel, Society of Iranian Jews met the announcement with scorn, issuing this statement: "The identity of Iranian Jews is not tradable for any amount of money. Iranian Jews are among the most ancient Iranians. Iran's Jews love their Iranian identity and their culture, so threats and this immature political enticement will not achieve their aim of wiping out the identity of Iranian Jews."

Israel weren't even able to bribe the Iranian Jews to move to Israel.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

He's going on and on about human rights meanwhile Iran has no gays. I wonder where they all go?
Source

Iran is a similar case; the Amnesty report says that it has "credible reports of a large number of unconfirmed or even secret executions in Iran, which would almost double the number of officially acknowledged executions." The report states that the death penalty was used for all kinds of crimes, from adultery to "crimes against the state." Amnesty also expressed concern for an increase in the use of the death penalty by military courts and tribunals in Bahrain, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Lebanon, the Palestinian Authority (West Bank and Gaza), Somalia and the United States.

NDAA........ sounds worse..

Iran is NOT A SECULAR NATION. It is officially 'The ISLAMIC Republic of Iran' so no it's not outlandish for them to have a ban on homosexuality. Nor are they the only nation in the world who have laws against it... If the reach to demonize Iran has gone so far that people are using something that is actually pretty common in that part of the world to demonize them - then we REALLY have no business trying to go to war with them.

I mean if THAT'S the reason, then we gotta bomb like 26 nations...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Look at the chart on this thread about the base's. Now post me a chart of all the Iranian base's that exist, outside of Irans borders. Please.

Just checked

. Yup the majority of those countries are Islamic and many of them according to wikileaks have asked the US to take out Iran, So far, three POTUS have refused their request. Clinton, Bush and now Obama
edit on 26-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

its obvious you don't understand. as far as you are concerned only God has the ability to see what's right before his eyes. you embrace uncertainty and consider it our only choice in life.

you need for others to be uncertain as well...so that confusion can have a place in all of our lives.

thank God that Iran has term limits and their freakshow president is at the end of his political career.

this is the last time that idiot will be heard at the UN.

Although you will probably feel disrespected, I mean no disrespect: you sound delusional right now...

If you repeat "you don't understand" one more time, I'm gonna consider you a non factor in this discussion, FIRST of all..

Second, you know nothing about me, so don't assume you do.

As for the uncertainty, I don't see me as the one feeding into it. I'm not the one hoping and wishing for Iran to be the boogie man like you are.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Look at the chart on this thread about the base's. Now post me a chart of all the Iranian base's that exist, outside of Irans borders. Please.

Just checked

. Yup the majority of those countries are Islamic and many of them according to wikileaks have asked the US to take out Iran, So far, three POTUS have refused their request. Clinton, Bush and now Obama

So.... The US has surrounded Iran with bases (that's not normal considering the US isn't in the Middle East) and IRAN has also surrounded Iran with bases........Which is totally normal, because, they're THEIR bases....

Or am I missing something here?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The point you're missing is that if Iran can do whatever it wants inside it's own borders so can their neighbors. If their neighbors request US presence it's none of Iran's business either.

No?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Iran played a part in the creation of the Zionist regime to cover up its own past crimes.

you wouldn't understand so we'll have to sit back and watch this play out.

when no war occurs...all their crap will begin seeping from every hole in their decrepit body.

No links........ At all???

And what exactly would I "not understand"???

I didn't see any links posted in the OP, so I just assumed this would be a thread with discussion involving original thought and opinions.

what you wouldn't understand is what it looks like when a nation must cover up its own crimes...murders, attempted murders, kidnapping, rapes...etc. etc....Iran is hiding dead bodies and a fake war with Israel and the West was part of their plan long ago and is the only way they have a chance to hide the evidence...

Charging ahmadinejad with a crime is unimportant...Iran is on trial in a higher court and is facing a death penalty.

edit on 26-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

Really? So.... who's gonna bring the US and Israel to trial for their crimes, which are arguably the greatest committed by a nation, ever.

Bwahahahaha! Joe Stalin, Pol Pot, Adolph Hitler, Mao Tse Tsung, Kim Jung Il, and Fidel Castro laugh at your silly hyperbole.

They can laugh all they want to. But let's see if they can establish a global empire even CLOSE the that of the US.....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So where's the chart showing the Iranian bases's outside of Iran's borders? This shows all the countries WE have base's in and have allready bought off, or made them bow down with that spread of democracy. It spreads best with a gun barrell.

Iran is Iran, they have been around a hell of alot longer than US. There's got be be a reason why. Maybe it's because their not war mongering , democracy spreading, killing machine that America is. Or am I just confused.

Iran's military is right there. Ready. Waiting. Ours is spread far and wide, takes alot of folks and alot of bases to be that " World Force For Good" And alot of damn money. Iran has the right idea, protect your own borders from and outside aggressor, rather than Americas idea of invade and conquer those we "beleive" could be a threat.

Gotta go to work now folks, been a good conversation this a.m. I'lll check this again later tonight. We all just humans doing human things, The good, the bad, the indifferent.
edit on 26-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The point you're missing is that if Iran can do whatever it wants inside it's own borders so can their neighbors. If their neighbors request US presents it's none of Iran's business either.

No?

Right. Agreed. But Iran is not out of line for making it public that IF ATTACKED, those bases will be their first priority targets.. All sounds like fair game to me....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Then I guess Iran has nothing to worry about yet they still spew inflammatory rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Then I guess Iran has nothing to worry about yet they still spew inflammatory rhetoric.

Huh??

And what does Israel do???? ON TOP of beggin the US to go in with them.... Please don't make me link the AIPAC lobbyist video........

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Maybe you should ask that question the iranian people.

Iran Death Toll

Disappearance of Opposition Figures

or the people in Syria.

Syria Death Toll

I get it that you are trying to point out the ongoing hypocrisy, but when it ends up in defending one evil against the other, something is seriously wrong.

Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

AND

So far the US has refused.
You know, Iran is playing a very dangerous and foolish game of poking a nuclear armed Israeli tiger with a stick. They might someday get bit bad.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

AND

So far the US has refused.
You know, Iran is playing a very dangerous and foolish game of poking a nuclear armed Israeli tiger with a stick. They might someday get bit bad.

Iran has threatened to destroy Israel in the event of attack.......... Israel has been beggin the US to move on Iran... I THINK Israel is doing the poking here....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I think we all know who the real boogie man is, this article is an eye opener from veterans today, about how angry the neo con jews are now and seeking revenge on the US, 16 US intelligence agencies have listed ISREAL as the greatest biggest threat to the United States, check this: www.veteranstoday.com...

link   

So Israel would be justified in a nuclear strike against Iran because they answer them back? Like the school yard bully putting you in hospital for not giving up your lunch money.

link   

Double post
edit on 26/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Iran played a part in the creation of the Zionist regime to cover up its own past crimes.

when no war occurs...all their crap will begin seeping from every hole in their decrepit body.

I didn't see any links posted in the OP, so I just assumed this would be a thread with discussion involving original thought and opinions.

what you wouldn't understand is what it looks like when a nation must cover up its own crimes...murders, attempted murders, kidnapping, rapes...etc. etc....Iran is hiding dead bodies and a fake war with Israel and the West was part of their plan long ago and is the only way they have a chance to hide the evidence...

Charging ahmadinejad with a crime is unimportant...Iran is on trial in a higher court and is facing a death penalty.

Really? So.... who's gonna bring the US and Israel to trial for their crimes, which are arguably the greatest committed by a nation, ever.

Um, GOD?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
So Israel would be justified in a nuclear strike against Iran because they answer them back? Like the school yard bully putting you in hospital for not giving up your lunch money.

School yard analogies?
Then Iran is that annoying kid that pulls little girls hair when the teacher isn't looking and blames another kids when they get in trouble.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Um, GOD?

So the US plays God on earth, and then is only judged by God.....?

Are you #in with me right now? Is that what's happening..?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join