It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You shock me Slayer.
You produce some really great threads.

But i strongly disagree with your commens and beliefs on this thread

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by NavyDoc
They can laugh all they want to. But let's see if they can establish a global empire even CLOSE the that of the US.....

Changing your point because you know that what you said was silly? You said that there never has been anyone worse that the US, that was a stupid thing to say and obviously so.

The US hasn't established a global empire. The USSR, with the Iron Curtian made an empire. You can call the US an empire all you want, but we do not act anywhere near an empire. Look at Rome, that was an Empire. The US--we give money away to everyone and anyone in the form of aid--that is not something an empire does. We do not keep land but give it back after war, from WWI all the way to the present. That is not how an empire asks. When you spout such hyperbole, we know that you are coming from an idealistic position, not a rational one.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This is where i wholeheartedly disagree. Would you mind telling that to the people in Syria?

Sure, Iran is active via proxy in the region in places such as Syria as they are allies with this country so they have every right to provide support if they feel the need to do so...

I know you've heard Ahmadinejad's speech. He unambiguously stated, the sovereignty of all countries is to be respected, as are the human rights of all people, and yet you defend Iran's right to be actively involved in the internal affairs of another country "if they feel the need to do so..."

If you're going to apply the same standards to everyone else, wouldn't it be the right of the U.S. too, to pursue their own interests "if they feel the need to do so..." ?

edit on 26-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: 2

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

You shock me Slayer.

I Don't believe that people are being honest with themselves or others when they refuse to see the truth.

www.unhcr.org...

www.abc.net.au...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.faithfreedom.org...

www.persecution.net...

in.reuters.com...

History of Iran

Muslim conquest of Persia

en.wikipedia.org...

Christianity in Iran has a long history, dating back to the early years of the faith. It is older than the State Religion, Islam itself. It has always been a minority religion, with the majority state religions — Zoroastrianism before the Islamic conquest, Sunni Islam in the Middle Ages and Shia Islam in modern times — though it had a much larger representation in the past than it does today. Christians of Iran have played a significant part in the history of Christian mission. Today, there are at least 600 churches in Iran.[1]

all of the seven churches of Revelation were conquered and destroyed by Islam.

The 10 Oldest Churches in the World

thewondrous.com...

The Dura-Europos church is the earliest identified Christian house church. It is located in Dura-Europos in Syria and dates from 235 AD.

They have never stopped fighting the crusades,
www.cbn.com...

www.youtube.com...

I am sorry but I just can't trust people who fail to see there is a massive human rights problem in countries that find themselves at odds with Islam.

What is it that motivates them, I believe it is their hatred of Jews and Christians, years of propaganda spread by the world wide

WEB OF DECEIT.

edit on 013030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

They can laugh all they want to. But let's see if they can establish a global empire even CLOSE the that of the US.....

Changing your point because you know that what you said was silly? You said that there never has been anyone worse that the US, that was a stupid thing to say and obviously so.

The US hasn't established a global empire. The USSR, with the Iron Curtian made an empire. You can call the US an empire all you want, but we do not act anywhere near an empire. Look at Rome, that was an Empire. The US--we give money away to everyone and anyone in the form of aid--that is not something an empire does. We do not keep land but give it back after war, from WWI all the way to the present. That is not how an empire asks. When you spout such hyperbole, we know that you are coming from an idealistic position, not a rational one.

LMAO I didn't change #.....

And the US is the PERFECT example of a closet empire..

We give money away as aid - and use it to enslave other nations, by threatening to remove it.

Let's not forget they wouldn't need it if the crime chain that lead to the US dollar becoming the international trading standard had never happened.

And I hope you aren't saying the US hasn't taken and kept land................ I hope that's not what you're saying.

Look down, there's probably a native American grave under you.

And the US doesn't need to do anything outwardly considering most of the worlds politicians are in their back pockets.... Come on man, wake up.
edit on 26-9-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

You shock me Slayer.

I Don't believe that people are being honest with themselves or others when they refuse to see the truth.

www.unhcr.org...

www.abc.net.au...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.faithfreedom.org...

www.persecution.net...

in.reuters.com...

History of Iran

en.wikipedia.org...

Christianity in Iran has a long history, dating back to the early years of the faith. It is older than the State Religion, Islam itself. It has always been a minority religion, with the majority state religions — Zoroastrianism before the Islamic conquest, Sunni Islam in the Middle Ages and Shia Islam in modern times — though it had a much larger representation in the past than it does today. Christians of Iran have played a significant part in the history of Christian mission. Today, there are at least 600 churches in Iran.[1]

thewondrous.com...

The Dura-Europos church is the earliest identified Christian house church. It is located in Dura-Europos in Syria and dates from 235 AD.

www.cbn.com...

www.youtube.com...

I am sorry but I just can't trust people who fail to see there is a massive human rights problem in countries that find themselves at odds with Islam.

What is it that motivates them, I believe it is their hatred of Jews and Christians, years of propaganda spread by the world wide

WEB OF DECEIT.

WHOOO hates Jews and Christians?!?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

We give money away as aid - and use it to enslave other nations, by threatening to remove it.

Let's not forget they wouldn't need it if the crime chain that lead to the US dollar becoming the international trading standard had never happened.

And I hope you aren't saying the US hasn't taken and kept land................ I hope that's not what you're saying.

And the US doesn't need to do anything outwardly considering most of the worlds politicians are in their back pockets.... Come on man, wake up.

LOL, now you change the term to "closet empire." Dude, you keep moving the goalposts everytime your points are refuted.

Really? Japan and Germany and France and so forth must be our 51st, 52nd, and 53rd states because an Empire would not give that back.

edit on 26-9-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

LOL, now you change the term to "closet empire." Dude, you keep moving the goalposts everytime your points are refuted.

Really? Japan and Germany and France and so forth must be our 51st, 52nd, and 53rd states because an Empire would not give that back.

edit on 26-9-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

Live with your eyes closed because you don't wanna see the crimes of the state committed all throughout the world.... not my problem.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

I respect your right to disagree but just in case you didn't know...Iran and Syria are members of a defense pact/treaty where they are required to assist eachother in times of war such as now. This pact has been in effect for 3 years . They have every right to interfere with the current coup attempt that foreign entities are in the process of supporting via proxy.

www.haaretz.com...

edit on 26-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat

This is where i wholeheartedly disagree. Would you mind telling that to the people in Syria?

Sure, Iran is active via proxy in the region in places such as Syria as they are allies with this country so they have every right to provide support if they feel the need to do so...

I know you've heard Ahmadinejad's speech. He unambiguously stated, the sovereignty of all countries is to be respected, as are the human rights of all people, and yet you defend Iran's right to be actively involved in the internal affairs of another country "if they feel the need to do so..."

If you're going to apply the same standards to everyone else, wouldn't it be the right of the U.S. too, to pursue their own interests "if they feel the need to do so..." ?

Why should anyone care what he states? "the sovereignty of all countries is to be respected" nambla thinks the sovereignty of their sexuality should be respected too... of course he thinks this lol if that's the case they can do whatever the hell they want with no interference, wouldn't that be nice, I bet NK thinks the same way

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja

Why should anyone care what he states? "the sovereignty of all countries is to be respected" nambla thinks the sovereignty of their sexuality should be respected too... of course he thinks this lol if that's the case they can do whatever the hell they want with no interference, wouldn't that be nice, I bet NK thinks the same way

This makes no sense, whatsoever... Part of them being a sovereign nation is having the right to enforce laws that have been in effect SINCE.... They are ALLOWED to have a law against homosexuality, just like OTHER NATIONS. They are ALLOWED to have nukes, like OTHER NATIONS!!!

I don't flippin get it...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I guess evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse,
deceiving and being deceived.
Because they are not lovers of the truth, because the masters of deception put hate in place of love, the father if lies is very subtle, if you don't have discernment you will be deceived.

In this the information age, it is easy to be deceived, you see, people hear and see what they want to see. There are lies and liars and propagandist all over the internet, you have to be willing to let go of your preconceived notions and prejudices to ferret out the truth.

Trust no MAN.
Not even you own senses.

Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught
in falsehoods school. And the one man that dares
to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You shock me Slayer.

www.unhcr.org...

www.abc.net.au...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.faithfreedom.org...

www.persecution.net...

in.reuters.com...

History of Iran

en.wikipedia.org...

thewondrous.com...

www.cbn.com...

www.youtube.com...

WEB OF DECEIT.

These debates are becoming ridiculous

Half the Iran sympathizers range from Stormfront freaks to actual Iranians being paid to post or doing it for the cause or whatever and the rest are just mindless victims of the Delphi who want to seem "tolerant" when in reality they could no more live under strict Sharia law than any of us could.

Americans don't like Nazis and we don't like the Islamic version of them either.

Reason to attack Iran?

I don't want to demographically end up in a world where women wear veils, Mullahs make laws, dating doesn't exist. music and movies are ruined, art is suppressed and some fictional after life is used to control my behavior in life.

I don't need any more reason, it's MY LIFE I just don't like their ways.

No more reason is needed

We don't like their ways.... they are in conflict with ours

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I beg your forgiveness, and I don't mean this as an insult but I can't find it in my heart to trust people that like/trust Ahmedinejad,
I am just being honest here, bare with me, I feel either you are totally deluding yourselves or spreading propaganda, maybe you think the same of me,

sorry that's how I feel.

That's why I walk away, no use arguing.
edit on 023030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

I
understand and agree,

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

It is possible for a genuine "Good Guy versus Bad Guy" situation to exist. Most the time people will disagree on who is right or wrong but at the end of the day it's the truth that decides this, not the lies.

How is one supposed to use 'the truth' to decide a matter of opinion?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You shock me Slayer.

www.unhcr.org...

www.abc.net.au...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.faithfreedom.org...

www.persecution.net...

in.reuters.com...

History of Iran

en.wikipedia.org...

thewondrous.com...

www.cbn.com...

www.youtube.com...

WEB OF DECEIT.

Half the Iran sympathizers range from Stormfront freaks to actual Iranians being paid to post or doing it for the cause or whatever and the rest are just mindless victims of the Delphi who want to seem "tolerant" when in reality they could no more live under strict Sharia law than any of us could.

Americans don't like Nazis and we don't like the Islamic version of them either.

Reason to attack Iran?

I don't want to demographically end up in a world where women wear veils, Mullahs make laws, dating doesn't exist. music and movies are ruined, art is suppressed and some fictional after life is used to control my behavior in life.

No more reason is needed

*knock, knock*

Iran never said anything about forcibly changing your ways... Ahmedinejad DID however say that all people of all life paths should live in PEACE.. He said that like 4 hours ago........ so what the hell are YOU talking about?

PLUS, there are millions of American Muslims, so which "they" do we fall under??

ETA: wait how the hell did I even respond to this blatant trolling!?!? That was NEVER the threat. ISRAEL hasn't even said that Iran plans to do that as propaganda!!!

You just pulled that out of your ASS!!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This makes no sense, whatsoever... Part of them being a sovereign nation is having the right to enforce laws that have been in effect SINCE.... They are ALLOWED to have a law against homosexuality, just like OTHER NATIONS. They are ALLOWED to have nukes, like OTHER NATIONS!!!

I don't flippin get it...

No you don't because your kind of clueless

Any law can be made, things can seem right or wrong

In theory your allowed to talk in a movie theater too but do it too many times someone might stand up and punch you in your damned face several times walk out and get away with it, just because...

Everyone is free to be a scum, sociopaths walk among us every day

But in the REAL the day always comes when they piss off the wrong fricken guy and get what's coming to them.

So go... flip the bird at every car that passes you on the hwy, someone is going to block you at an intersection one day and shoot you in the head.

Is it right? wrong? These are IMMATERIAL questions in regards to WHAT IS.

There is a such thing as Freedom but what people fail to realize is it has consequences, you can eat as much as you want you will have a stroke and deserve it, you can watch porn all day eventually your privates wont respond, you can smoke and you can get lung cancer.

They Have a right to say "Gay marriage is illegal"

They also have to deal with a nation where Homosexuality is legal that has 5000 Nukes, 11 carrier Battle groups and a lot of Gay guys that vote

So sad too bad bye bye

A lot of Jews, Christians, Homosexuals, Artists, Musicians, Gloriously Free Women and Many, many others live here and just don't like what they do. And it's the only thing we have in common lol is disliking them...

We have freedom of speech here

Anyone can say whatever they want to me

when I follow them around the corner where no one is looking..... well then they understand Freedom and using it poorly are 2 different things

What's so hard to understand?

You have "The right" to go talk to a biker (for example) and explain why you dislike his lifestyle or a gang banger... Go ahead and do it and see what "the right" actually counts for in the real world

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

It is possible for a genuine "Good Guy versus Bad Guy" situation to exist. Most the time people will disagree on who is right or wrong but at the end of the day it's the truth that decides this, not the lies.

How is one supposed to use 'the truth' to decide a matter of opinion?

Once the truth has been established as fact it is no longer a matter of opinion.

(Just so you know, I'm not claiming that the truth has been 100% established)
edit on 26-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You shock me Slayer.

www.unhcr.org...

www.abc.net.au...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.faithfreedom.org...

www.persecution.net...

in.reuters.com...

History of Iran

en.wikipedia.org...

thewondrous.com...

www.cbn.com...

www.youtube.com...

WEB OF DECEIT.

Reason to attack Iran?

No more reason is needed

*knock, knock*

Iran never said anything about forcibly changing your ways... Ahmedinejad DID however say that all people of all life paths should live in PEACE.. He said that like 4 hours ago........ so what the hell are YOU talking about?

PLUS, there are millions of American Muslims, so which "they" do we fall under??

ETA: wait how the hell did I even respond to this blatant trolling!?!? That was NEVER the threat. ISRAEL hasn't even said that Iran plans to do that as propaganda!!!

You just pulled that out of your ASS!!

I'm not trolling, i'm dead serious

They never "said" what is the need to say anything when your religion exports people and converts, it's simple demographics.

Millions of American Muslims... That's what the fema camps are for.

Forcibly change my ways... numbers in a democracy forcibly change our ways, I Like my life, we finally have a good Liberal in office, I want to drink my beer, I like Sex, I Like relationships not forced marriage, I like pork, I Like entertainment... what do they need to say they think every thing I like should be illegal, they would criminalize me... so to hell with them, off to the camps for deportation

Your the Troll you Traitor, Traitors get HUNG by the way when wars end so i'd be very, very careful who you support vocally if you like them so much you might find yourself fenced in to before this is over.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join