It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Thank you for your post, more and more awareness is needed, if we only have to look around us, we can pay attention. The mysteries are all around us.

Tonight, we had a gathering outside, marshmallows over a fire, tent set up for kids, and the clouds changed. They became bubbles or small bubble waves as if a disturbance had occurred. I saw greys in my minds eye and knew a craft was near.

Then over the neighbors roof, a red orb the size of a basketball appeared, half translucent, and then it went slowly soundlessly behind the tree. I said Look, but no one did, and walked around the tree. Now it was plane sized, solid red, higher in the sky.

edit on 27-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, the more I hear from you the more I think you are being constantly taken, if what you say you see is entirely true.

It would also explain why you are sensitive to energies. It would explain much of the paranormal that happens around you, if they are constantly monitoring you.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Well oddly enough, the one visiting also shared sitings, so this could have been his group, but for some reason, it was like being in a trance, I couldn't speak clearly, all I could say is, and rather lamely, Look! and I pointed up! The clouds! And then the orb, and I said, Look! And no one listened. And then after I walked/ran around the tree and saw it way up high soild, I still felt really peaceful and just thought, its OK, they weren't meant to see. So odd. So odd. So odd. Not just seeing, but this slip feeling, not quite trance, but just couldn't quite speak right, or normal.

edit to add: I just thought of a term for those clouds, they were like bubble wrap.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks, here's another one I posted on here somewhere, not sure if you've seen it, notice the clown haha, dude is everywhere:

edit on 28-9-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I asked for evidence, not links to opinions. I say anyone who believes in aliens, evolution, or any theory other than intelligent design has WAY more faith than I do. If you seek the truth with an open and honest heart and do not practice "contempt prior to investigation" you will find the truth. So many people blame religion, or Christians, or whoever, and will believe any crackpot theory that comes along without any regard for truth. With eternity at stake, you'd think people would put a little more effort into the search for their truth. I found God, despite my best efforts to disprove Him, because I honestly sought truth. That is one of His promises, and God always keeps His promises.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

Not always an easy thing to share, but thank you, for being willing to add your own experience so that others can see the truth. Glad that you realized how evil this thing was, and were quick enough to pray it away!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka

Demons will use whatever lie AT THE TIME they can to try to gain your trust, but just because this one tried the alien line doesnt imply the endtime decption will be like this. The end time deception wont be like this if its close, as Hollywood has replaced the good ET, Close Encounter aliens of the 70s, with evil Independence Day type aliens

REMEMBER- Demons do NOT know when the end is. Only God knows. So they have to be ready with whatever might work at the time

Good points, and something we all need to remember! However, i think there are enough that still believe there are both "good" and "bad" ones that people might still buy the lie. So, it's possible, but you could be right, and they might try something else. Have a feeling we will know soon enough, though! Well, those here will. Prayer is what we need now, for those that don't know the truth yet. Great reminder, though.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Relax. If you belong to Jesus, then you have the power, through His name, to order them away from you. If you accept the fear, they can, and will, continue to scare you, in dreams and in other ways. They can't possess you, but they can try and distract you from whatever it is you are supposed to be doing. Be strong, and remember, greater is He that is in you. Or, to quote Bob the Tomato, "God is bigger than the boogie man..." Order them out. Of your house, your dreams, wherever. Understand it can be hard, but you CAN do it. He doesn't leave us alone. His strength is more than enough.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

Originally posted by Hefficide

A question asked with absolute respect... You stated that you had not been a Christian long when this event occurred? If that is correct then may I ask, where you having a lot of internal struggle during that period? Your "old" ways and "new" ways in discord?

Thank you, in advance, for replying.

~Heff
edit on 9/24/12 by Hefficide because: I am possessed by a demon named Typo.

Simply put: No.

I was a kid either in late middle school or early high school and I didn't have issues any worse than any other adolescent.

Just in case someone asks this one: No I was not practicing anything with the occult.

Interesting point. Valid, too. In your case, probably it was trying to lure you away, hoping that was possible. The occult thing, though....

Had a friend in HS, that told a couple of us a story. She had been into occult stuff, something like Wicca, but not sure if it was that or some other witchcraft-type thing. That sort of business, though. One night, she said, she awoke to see this nasty demon, "definitely male" she said, and "barbed" (and no, not explaining that one further!), standing at the foot of her bed. She was, of course, terrified, but what happened next turned her to Christ. She said that an angel appeared, strong, glowing, with a huge sword, and the angel struck the demon, which was then gone.

No, this wasn't someone seeking attention, pretty shy, in fact, and only a couple of us heard her story. I have no doubt she was being honest. In her case, one was presenting a threat, and ended up driving her to the cross, and in yours, I suspect, it was trying to lure you away with some "alien" story. I think God allows such things as lessons, so we can learn that we can, through Him, keep them away.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

WarriorOfLight96, autowrench has obviously decided to go in another direction and is against Christianity. It's probably no longer productive to argue with him.

So if someone sees through the pointlessness of religion it's wrong and pointless to argue. ROFL

Don't you see how pathetic you are all. Ignorance all the way, you don't even realize the old testament is nothing but a copy of the Sumerian texts, then the new testament was born, and was or how much true, no one can say, yet alone used as a tool of CONTROL OF THE MASSES.

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
You say the church burned people at the stake and you are right but those are the ones that wanted power right from the start and that is when Satan used the bible as weapon. Then he moved on to government and science and in schools and as you can see science created atomic bomb and wiped out millions in single stroke and know imagine a nuclear war. knowledge without God is dangerous and that is where science is heading and it's just around the corner. The prayers have stopped in the classrooms and now our children kill one another because of the chaos without God.

I couldn't even describe the stupidity behind this post.You sound like living in the 16th century ..Knowledge without God, this with God, that with God.... brainwashed like a zombie. BRAIN DEAD...

And justifying those burnt at the stake by the Church? Everybody wanted power really? Copernicus and a whole bunch of ENLIGHTENED people were stating the truth to religious morons who either were that stupid or simply acted fanatic to not lose control over the masses.

Fanatics like you ALL who talk about demon possession need to be burned at the stake, not the ones you did in the past.

You are trying to explain EVERYTHING with DEMONS and ANGELS when it either could be misinterpreted Alien beings or NOT TRUE AT ALL.

Yet the religion continues to spam bullhsit and you will tell me I am possessed by demons? ROFL - No I have idea of spritiual and good but it's hardly the one you follow called RELIGION which is one big LIE.

Yes it's pointless to argue with brain dead people. Glad I gave awareness of this madness, my mission in this thread is complete.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
jesus? god? come on man , you dont really believe in that...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Had a friend in HS, that told a couple of us a story. She had been into occult stuff, something like Wicca, but not sure if it was that or some other witchcraft-type thing. That sort of business, though. One night, she said, she awoke to see this nasty demon, "definitely male" she said, and "barbed" (and no, not explaining that one further!), standing at the foot of her bed. She was, of course, terrified, but what happened next turned her to Christ. She said that an angel appeared, strong, glowing, with a huge sword, and the angel struck the demon, which was then gone.

No, this wasn't someone seeking attention, pretty shy, in fact, and only a couple of us heard her story. I have no doubt she was being honest. In her case, one was presenting a threat, and ended up driving her to the cross, and in yours, I suspect, it was trying to lure you away with some "alien" story. I think God allows such things as lessons, so we can learn that we can, through Him, keep them away.

Wow... Just Wow. Visible angelic interventions are very rare, but I'm glad everything worked out okay.

I believe that guardian angels are very real, but we are to pray to GOD, not angels (not saying that to you just to the public in general).

There is one point in this thread that I am surprised no one has picked up on (unless I missed it): if a demon can pretend to be an alien then it can pretend to be a dead relative, a spirit guide, a pagan deity, or any other being could possibly contact you.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I am surprised no one has picked up on (unless I missed it): if a demon can pretend to be an alien then it can pretend to be a dead relative, a spirit guide, a pagan deity, or any other being could possibly contact you.

Done.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the word nephil spirit is the same as demon, ghost, rapha, giant, 'ancestral spirit', 'negative entity', djinn, 'eternally dead' and 'the damned'.

May as well chuck in 'pagan deity' [the Rephaim] and 'ancestral guardian' for free as well.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Okay, thanks for that. Probably missed it because it was one line in a post.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Full disclosure: I started this thread as Zane Zackerly. I have decided to change screen names and apparently re-registering is the only way to do it as per the searches I did.

Sorry if this causes confusion but I waited until I found an appropriate avatar before proceeding.
edit on 28-9-2012 by DrogoDeMonteAcuito because: last line added

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Wow... Just Wow. Visible angelic interventions are very rare, but I'm glad everything worked out okay.

I believe that guardian angels are very real, but we are to pray to GOD, not angels (not saying that to you just to the public in general).

There is one point in this thread that I am surprised no one has picked up on (unless I missed it): if a demon can pretend to be an alien then it can pretend to be a dead relative, a spirit guide, a pagan deity, or any other being could possibly contact you.

Yeah, pretty intense story. Totally agree that we pray to GOD, not to angels, too. In her case, she didn't pray at the time, but turned to God afterwards. She did pray to God, too, not the angels, which is a good thing. Very valid point to bring up, because there is a lot of "angel worship" out there, and it's dangerous.

Another valid point, as yes, they can, and do (IMO) pretend to be other things as well. Dead people, so-called "spirit guides", and so forth. It never ceases to amaze me how many people will believe those sorts of entities, but utterly reject the possibility of a demon. I think most of the "ghosts" people encounter are of this sort. Some, perhaps, the type that never interact with people, I might accept as being some sort of "echo", but any that do interact, I will not accept as being a dead person just hanging around. I can't locate anything Biblical to support any such notion.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I think most of the "ghosts" people encounter are of this sort. Some, perhaps, the type that never interact with people, I might accept as being some sort of "echo", but any that do interact, I will not accept as being a dead person just hanging around. I can't locate anything Biblical to support any such notion.

Me either. I have toyed with a couple of theories:

1. Ghosts are just flat-out demons pretending to be dead people and that's all there is to it.

OR

2. Perhaps the "damned" are sometimes forced (by the Devil) to return to Earth and deceive other people.

I have read many many haunting cases where the demon was able to mimic the voices of deceased people, sometimes even multiple people.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Check out my short stories in the short story forum called Satan and the grand deceptions and The throne room of God.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Go hunt for supper and you come back to an angry troll how imitor, imtor lmao.
edit on 28-9-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

it's you who are wronge because you do not care but only for yourself and how you look and you mock those who you feel are beneath you.

Friend, I am just like you, only perhaps more educated and more well read. I place no one beneath me, and as I have said many time before in here, I do not hate anyone. I am after the CHURCH, friend, not the sheeple mind controlled and brainwashed by them. I want to cut off the head of the Serpent, the ones in power. Curiously, I could stop today, for Science and people waking up to the lies of religion are doing it for me. If you think I mock Christians, take a hard look at things Christians in here say to me.
I do not mock you unless you act like you are God's personal messenger, like a few other members think. some also think they were there when Jesus said this, or did that, for they talk in first person. And some swear to things they think they know, and do not. These people need mocking. Christianity is a parody of itself. If you don't like the reflection in the mirror, that's not the fault of the person holding the mirror. How many times have you mocked Wiccans? Or Muslims? Or Atheists?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join