A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
We are all sinners, if we were to be judged by that sin, it would be pretty dang difficult to be deemed righteous enough to enter Heaven.

No one is squeeky clean perfect.

Maybe this will put your mind at ease...

John 3:16,18

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Yahushua is coming to Earth to reign...don't worry about ascending into heaven...bodies of the redeemed are made to dwell here with Him in the future. Enoch's message was to the fallen Watchers whos natural habitation had been the heavens until they forsook it. He was telling them that they would not be allowed to return there since they had made their choice to incarnate here.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
And yet another escapee from the RELIGIOUS ASYLUM (oops I meant forum). This is complete and utter BS, there is no such thing as demons. No matter how hard you believers in nonsense try to propagate this 'aliens are demons' nonsense.

Firstly, let's find out aliens have visited the Earth, Secondly, all the demons stories are nonsense created by Religion. Thirdly, if an alien or animal were found on another planet, it would be a DEMON right??? Holy # the bs..

Furthermore, you are only trying to find and excuse and call everything that moves an ANGEL OR DEMON only to make sure that your religion will not be shaken, though it already is. And let's not forget where these come from - Sumeria and the same stories repeated over, then 'DEMONS' created by the CHURCH to BURN PEOPLE ON THE STAKE and CONVICT THEM OF DEMON POSSESSION

You religions morons!
edit on 27-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
You religions morons!

With so much anger and hatred spewing off your fork tongue, you definately are possessed by a demon.

So what you are saying is there is no such thing as a spirit.

So every person is spiritless. Everyone is simply a walking piece of rotting meat from the day they are born to the day their flesh fails to function any more. Then they rot back into the system from whence they came.

Here is a challenge: Go ahead and say 'religeous morons' to the elite that are creating world war 3 between muslims and christians then.
Say the same thing to arms dealers, weapons manufacturers and soldiers.
They are all creating WW3 and don't even know it.

Oh i forgot, you trust the athiest politicians by voting them into power and then they follow a book that you don't believe in and then they bomb you.

How bizarre.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
And yet another escapee from the RELIGIOUS ASYLUM (oops I meant forum). This is complete and utter BS, there is no such thing as demons. No matter how hard you believers in nonsense try to propagate this 'aliens are demons' nonsense.

Firstly, let's find out aliens have visited the Earth, Secondly, all the demons stories are nonsense created by Religion. Thirdly, if an alien or animal were found on another planet, it would be a DEMON right??? Holy # the bs..

Furthermore, you are only trying to find and excuse and call everything that moves an ANGEL OR DEMON only to make sure that your religion will not be shaken, though it already is. And let's not forget where these come from - Sumeria and the same stories repeated over, then 'DEMONS' created by the CHURCH to BURN PEOPLE ON THE STAKE and CONVICT THEM OF DEMON POSSESSION

You religions morons!
edit on 27-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

You are full of hate for no reason and you are spiritually dead, you are blind to the fact everything around you is alive. your mind is weak with evil and plagued with the physical and truly lost in world full of things you cant see, that is where science fails and they can only guess. I'm sure if there are beings out there, but have no means of getting here through vast distances and the dangers of going through space. Its not peace and quite in space and with suns exploding and all that crap, makes me wonder if anything alive would even bother.

You say the church burned people at the stake and you are right but those are the ones that wanted power right from the start and that is when Satan used the bible as weapon. Then he moved on to government and science and in schools and as you can see science created atomic bomb and wiped out millions in single stroke and know imagine a nuclear war. knowledge without God is dangerous and that is where science is heading and it's just around the corner. The prayers have stopped in the classrooms and now our children kill one another because of the chaos without God.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
All I can say is that those who have experienced the love of God need no further convincing.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Demons. Devil. Telepathy.

I call BS.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly
All I can say is that those who have experienced the love of God need no further convincing.

So this is my last post to this thread. I'm going to unfollow so I won't read or respond if anyone replies to this comment.

Well that is condescending now isn't it. So if I don't believe the way you do I haven't experienced the love of God? Because you’re favored and I'm not?

That is one of the things I loathe about overly religious people. You exalt yourself over others.

And look at the previous comment from WarriorOfLight96. Granted “Religious Asylum” is crass but calling the person weak and evil is beyond ridiculous. And you have to understand that non-religious people get called evil and wicked and weak by those who think they are so enlightened. When that very same person spews horrible things from their mouths. Is that what it means to be enlightened? More like blind to me. This blindness leads to people burning at the stake and planes being flown into buildings. And yes, they are the same. Strip away our regulation that reminds you that you have no right and people will start burning at the stake again.

If you are truly on a journey for spiritual awakening then you should read other religious texts as well as consider the non-religious.

Did you say you were an atheist before? See, I don't believe that. Even if it were true on the surface, somewhere in you there was a need for religion. And atheism, in my opinion, is just like religion in that you believe something without proof.

I think there is a desire to feel special, hence the whole "demon" scaring you. And for what?

Honestly, you should speak to a mental health professional - seriously. Not trying to be mean. There is nothing wrong with seeking help. It takes a stronger person to realize they need help and not be afraid of the stigma attached to mental health issues, because that is really what it is. You say you weren’t dreaming. Then it was probably a hypnogogic hallucination or some form of an anxiety attack. But I don’t think you won’t. You don’t want to consider anything else.

I saw this quote yesterday and I think it is quite fitting.

“I have a foreboding of...when clutching our crystals and nervously consulting our horoscopes, our critical facilities in decline, unable to distinguish between what feels good and what’s true, we slide, almost without noticing, back into superstition and darkness.” – Carl Sagan

Even in your fear, it feels good to you to have a “demon” scare you because you think somehow that shows God loves you or is protecting you.

I have that same foreboding feeling Sagan speaks of. My initial reaction is to feel a bit misanthropic. But really, it saddens me.

If the bible is the only thing you will consider, well then,

“But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good” - 1 Thessalonians 5:21

Fear and ignorance and denial is NOT good.
edit on 27-9-2012 by kisharninmah because: to fix typos

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kisharninmah

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

Well that is condescending now isn't it. So if I don't believe the way you do I haven't experienced the love of God? Because you’re favored and I'm not?

I apologize if you thought that was condescending. I meant that the experience is so intense it removes all doubt.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is an issue that is ridiculous. I do believe in negative/evil doer entities, but that was through experiences, because it never made the slightest bit of sense to me that anyone would consciously choose to walk away from home and family. And religious explanations are shallow, and made no sense, only through much searching, have I finally understood more of what is possible in terms of how this "temporal" thing could occur for some souls.

But ET is easier to believe in than demons.

I have no doubt some negative entities pretend to be Et's or Guides. The False Light. In fact, Coast to Coast had an article on their website about an interview with someone, a couple years ago, where that person witnessed a pentagram near area 51. They are doing advanced cloning and creating ET's body suits in Pine Bluff and various bases here on earth. Alot of advanced black op bases are in third world countries with gangster leaders, bought off by TPTB, and countries that go behind fascist veils so transparency is gone. So Phillipines, Cuba, China, Middle East has a lot of bases.

Now that means, that some of the negative experiences in ufology, are actually entities that they have opened the hellgates on, (inner earth, and their allignments, like 9/11 which was a Saturn/Sun opposition, wherein a huge ritualistic sacrifice was conducted in NYC, and demon faces were seen in the smoke, and a hellgate was opened!)

They create bodies for entities. So there are negative ET's.

But that IS NOT UFOLOGY!

That is not what ufology is!

Infinite Progression, No Time, Family!!! Earth Tests! Universe is a School/Playpen/Matrix!

Take a good look at earth! Programming in Politics, Religions, Economic Scarsity Systems, Dog Eat Dog, ISMS/OPINIONS, destroying real lives, billions suffering.

War, Starvation, Manmade illnesses, Poisons/Radiation in air, water, soil, living creatures. Instant systems of Eye for an Eye, retaliation instead understanding and forgiveness and healing.

You can tell what the earth school is about. Its right in our face! We have to turn around all that is weak and distorted in our consciousness that would allow these things to manifest around us: Greed! Anger! Selfishness! Apathy to others! Reacting to Bait that is manufactured for Control!.

Do you think there is positive watching over us in the tests. I've had daily miracles all my life. Notice what is around you. Hitler would never have created the beauty of earth, the laughter of babies, the leaping dolphins, the birdsong. NAZI's are far too dark hearted to even comprehend what Love and Joy is.

ET's are not Demons. There are infinite frequency realms, infinite heavens, and we have Big Brothers and Sisters up there, and there are negatives also, trying to halt our progression.

For any heart trying to work on overcoming their weaknesses, having Love, forgiving even negative entities and trying to get them U-Turns like I have, there is no fear, but there is protection. ARK = Acts of Random Kindness!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

Twice in this thread I mentioned my experience which was very similar to yours. You have not replied or even
acknowledged my posts. Are you purposely ignoring me, or is my experience less important or uninteresting because I don't believe a biblical demon was responsible?

If it were me, I'd be more interested in hearing about a similar experience instead of putting the main focus on the biblical demon/god/religion slant. Are you more interested in that aspect rather than the experience itself?

Curious to see if you acknowledge me.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

Twice in this thread I mentioned my experience which was very similar to yours. You have not replied or even
acknowledged my posts. Are you purposely ignoring me, or is my experience less important or uninteresting because I don't believe a biblical demon was responsible?

If it were me, I'd be more interested in hearing about a similar experience instead of putting the main focus on the biblical demon/god/religion slant. Are you more interested in that aspect rather than the experience itself?

Curious to see if you acknowledge me.

I have not and cannot reply to every post. I did give your post a "star". I think your experience was entirely valid.

I would not presume to tell you what I think it was, although you are correct it does sound similar to mine.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Pretty sound, friend, and those photos I have not seen before. Got a link that goes with them? I'm interested. As I said, I am in the dark on where Souls originated from also, and I would really love to know!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Pretty sound, friend, and those photos I have not seen before. Got a link that goes with them? I'm interested. As I said, I am in the dark on where Souls originated from also, and I would really love to know!

I have more, some much crazier, but it's not my work, and I'm not sure the person wants to be exposed. You seem to be pretty open minded on the issue, so I can send you some other stuff privately if you want. I don't want to post some of them because they are crazy, you have to believe we are dealing with forces more powerful than humans (or at least very different from us), and I just don't feel like hassling with all the atheists on here. Here's another Egyptian one, not the best quality though, and you have to know the symbols and stories to really understand it, but cool none the less:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

Yes! though dna, the shell/container and 'souls' are a very different matter.
Only the Creator can create a Soul. The dna, matter, shell/container is organic, materialistic, temporary.

Yep! Even Plato alluded to that. Many other Ancient Philosophers and
Theologians also alluded that the Body and the Soul are two separate things, one being powerful and all knowing, the other being frail and susceptible to cellular damage and sickness, and when the Body is done, the Spirit moves on. That makes perfect sense to me, because when I astral travel, if I look for it I can see a thin, silver thread connecting me, the concious me, and my sleeping body. You don't know how many times I have thought about just breaking that thread, and being free at last.

Would not a human being or an Angel (higher frequency, lighter), ET be of the same 'substance' of that of the Creator? Yes, they would.

Yes, that is my thoughts also. I think I saw an Angel one time, on the Ether. It looked to be really big, and really tall, perhaps 90 feet tall, and was moving really fast, like on a mission. I quickly got clear of it's way. Now I don't know for certain that was an Angel, having no frame of reference to compare it with. I also saw my "Higher Self," Guardian Angel," once during a High Magick Ritual designed to call it forth, and they had wings. I saw TWO beings, identical twins. They were so beautiful.....I can still close my eyes and revisit that moment. I remember thinking this is where human got the idea of Angels from, they were seeing their own Higher Self.
And yes, Angels are part of the Grand Creators, as are all of us humans. And the Animal Kingdom. And the Insect World, and the Microscopic World. Human Beings have millions of microscopic creatures living on their bodies, and even in their eyes. Macrocosm and Microcosm.

Could you imagine a highly advanced ET making it's own shell/container appropriate for the environment it finds itself in?

Yes, I can, actually. I remember a Star Trek episode called "Tinman" that explored that theory. Once during Astral travel, I found myself aboard a very large craft, and go the sense that the driver was in fact the machine. I could feel it in my bones, if you know what I mean.

Take for example, if you were to alter your genome by 'various methods', would you not be the same 'being' the same 'soul' you were endowed with? Long topic though spoke on the matter to the best of my knowledge in prior posts.

Yes, the original Spirit is always the same...provided that Spirit was not recycled. Let me explain. Earth is a school for Spirits. By suffering here, and dealing with human emotions all the time, and not being able to do whatever they want, a Spirit Evolves, Grows, becomes Better. When a Spirit incarnates into a Human Body, they are trapped there for the duration. Cut the life short by suicide, you get recycled. Learn everything you can in a Service to Others way in all things, always projecting love, and you may be able to retain your memories and personality. One can learn to form a
Merkaba at will is a good way to do this, this was the way of the Ascended Masters.

One last thing, and this may seem contradictory at first, but think about it.
There is nothing to Learn, but much to Remember.
Bless you, friend. Do not discount yourself, your knowledge is quite noticeable in your words.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

You misunderstood me, that's all. The word "Jinn," much like the word "God" is not a proper name or title, it is a job description. I do not know a lot about the Jinn, having never studied into them, but the word "Genie" came from root word. Ever seen the "Wishmaster" films? I would say they are probably a lot like that in reality.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting

I had a stepdaughter in middle school that was involved in some really dark, awful stuff for her age, and had been hanging around some girls into Wicca.

Nothing Dark or sinister in Wicca, friend, unless one decides to take it to a Dark Side, or stray wildly casting spells on people, or delving into things they have no business being in. I have seen my fair share of young girls, thirsty for power, try to get it by using Dark Magick. Once a thing is sent, there is no recalling it, or changing it. Was your step daughter angry at you at the time? It was her, not the religion. Christianity can, and is taken to a Dark side every day. Protect yourself if you fear.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stimpy
If it is demons causing this stuff to happen, then where are the angels during all this?
Are angels busy or are they just lazy?

Perhaps they are out on strike. Or maybe the War in Heaven is going against them, remember, the Bible says there is a war there, but never says it ended.
Could also be the Heavenly Economy is as bad as ours too, and maybe the Angels are not getting paid.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

You say the church burned people at the stake and you are right but those are the ones that wanted power right from the start and that is when Satan used the bible as weapon.

Not true.

The The Inquisition was the Holy (cough, cough) Roman Church in their seizure of such an immense power even Kings bowed down to the Pope. What it was about was stamping out Goddess worship, (didn't work) and to kill off the women, who ran the homes in those days, because they are smarter than men. (sorry men, it's true) In some towns in Germany, whole towns were burned at the stake. The bloodlust of the priests was out of bounds.
Do your research before making statements about a historical event.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

You say the church burned people at the stake and you are right but those are the ones that wanted power right from the start and that is when Satan used the bible as weapon.

Not true.

The The Inquisition was the Holy (cough, cough) Roman Church in their seizure of such an immense power even Kings bowed down to the Pope. What it was about was stamping out Goddess worship, (didn't work) and to kill off the women, who ran the homes in those days, because they are smarter than men. (sorry men, it's true) In some towns in Germany, whole towns were burned at the stake. The bloodlust of the priests was out of bounds.
Do your research before making statements about a historical event.

I see nothing holy about the inquisition through my eyes, anything they did was of human hands and no one else and everything that is done is for human gain over another. If anyone followed the teachings of Yeshau than the world would be better place. People only care about how they look and how knowledgable they look in front of others and dwell in place they can be seen boasting.

No one should be above someone and no one should have to rule over another to make the world work, the people on top have been working on this for long long time and its them who have turned this world upside down. Divided by borders and devided by invisible lines and so has religion. God is not religion and its not where he dwells and it's you who are wronge because you do not care but only for yourself and how you look and you mock those who you feel are beneath you.
edit on 27-9-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
WarriorOfLight96, autowrench has obviously decided to go in another direction and is against Christianity. It's probably no longer productive to argue with him.

new topics
top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join