It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Voter Registration FRAUD Caught On Camera

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
What proof do we have this video is even real? Also, did you post about the Democrat who had to step down over voter fraud? I'[m guessing no.

Well - that looks like the safeway parking lot that's about 2 miles from my house, in Colorado Springs.

Also - someone is making a big push to hire people to sign up voters in this area

cosprings.craigslist.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Originally posted by lernmore
Also, an adult calling a child "Honey B*tch", takes a lot of class. That's also in THIS video too.

That was "Honey Bunch".

Great video! It's happening everywhere. Romney can only win by cheating. And he will - in every way possible.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08
Voter fraud aside (which is bad enough), the fact that she was confused as to who she was even working for is alarming.

If that's the case, then direct me to the link of you complaining about the rampant voter fraud in 2008; I'd like to read all about it.

The bottom like is that the Democrats set the bar so low in 2008, and went completely unchecked therefore I don't even care. If that's the way the game is now played then both parties should play by the same rules. Gloves are off, no holds barred. Why do you think Obama signed his own "Dream Act"? Do you really think he gives a rat's ass about "immigrants"? It was about votes and he bypassed the congress to get his way and buy votes...

So, when all of you lefty extremists get your little girl panties in a wad over Republican voter "fraud", save it. You've been exposed and your fake "outrage" is a little over-dramatic. This video is simple; they are registering Republican voters; there's nothing illegal or "fraudulent" about that. Acorn did the exact same thing in 2008, on a scale 100 times as large.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
When you can't stuff your own ballot boxes, you unstuff your opponent's.

1. Get rid of ACORN.
2. Put up barriers to vote.
3. Disguise registrants as conducting a survey, to ferret out voters for your guy.

As one of your major pols, Lindsey Graham, said, ”We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

The closer we get to Nov, watch for more. Read, How to Rig an Election: Confessions of a Republican Operative, by Allen Raymond. Interview with Mr. Raymond

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have no doubts voter fraud occurs on both the (D) and the (R) side. That's why I support voter ID for everyone and all parties.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

If you find Democrats doing any such thing, PM me and I will start a thread about it and post the hell out of it.

You have to be in Chicago to find those.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
IMO, slanting the election towards Republican voters in Colorado has less to do with Romney and much more to do with Colorado's vote to end marijuana prohibition (go ahead and laugh, but hear me out). Republican voters are, historically, far less likely to vote for the repeal of drug laws than democrats. A lot of people don't know this because for some reason it's been largely absent from the mainstream media, but the Feds (along with some private parties like prison industry players, etc.) are trying all kinds of shenanigans in Colorado and a couple of other states to get these measures defeated. I live near Ft. Collins, and just about everyday we see some new subversion tactic. This is BIG money for the Feds and prison industry, and the measure is polling progressively higher the closer we get to November. They managed to get North Dakota's ballot initiative squashed based on a really ridiculous interpretation of petition laws, but Colorado is much more organized.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Also, an adult calling a child "Honey B*tch", takes a lot of class. That's also in THIS video too.

That was "Honey Bunch".

Great video! It's happening everywhere. Romney can only win by cheating. And he will - in every way possible.

This from the woman who supports the guy who is backed by the biggest propaganda network in this country (MSM/Hollywood). Your fake outrage is transparent.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
When i go to vote I'm taking nothing with me and just telling them my name thats all it should take but i live in a 92% black area and have been prevented from voting before so this time I'll be ready. Just my name

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

reply to post by wascurious

...Also, an adult calling a child "Honey B*tch", takes a lot of class. That's also in THIS video too.

The lady's last words are "Honey bunch."

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
1) Of course the girl in the video is for Romney...she is clearly clueless about what she is doing or who she is doing it for...

2) She would be just as clueless if she was doing this for Obama...

3) The lady recording didn't call her Honey "B!t$%" she called her "Honey Bunch"

4) I would like to see some follow up on this video validating the claim she was working for the CCO...if she was indeed working for the CCO on the CCO instructions to try and register (R) mostly...then there is some blatant corruption going on there.

My guess is she may have been sent out by the CCO to register ALL VOTERS but took it upon her ignorant self to try and register republicans above all because that's what SHE WANTS...If this gets back to the CCO I don't think they will be happy with here at all...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious
reply to post by Xtrozero

Why is this a non issue?

because she's for signing up romney voters...if it was FOR obama, it would be national news, and a house committee would call for an investigation into criminal activity

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Also, an adult calling a child "Honey B*tch", takes a lot of class. That's also in THIS video too. Aren't people wonderful to each other?

Proof she was a child? She looked young, but did you see the lady filming? No. The way the "adult" acted towards the "child" does not take away from what was happening.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

Wow, I know people get crazy about legalization. There's been a lot of propaganda. Prison has become a huge industry. I'm certain legalization would solve some problems this country has. However, if I state that there is a concerted effort to keep it illegal, I'm accused of smoking the stuff and being paranoid. I'm supposed to get high by believing in an afterlife that I nor anyone has any proof of. That's called a neurosis, and it will get you high.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

If marijuana was legalized across the US it would boost our economy 10 fold but there is still such a mass of disinformation ingrained in society it will take some time until it laws against it are repealed the best thing that can happen is exactly what your state is doing by reforming laws one at a time.

If hemp the non-psychoactive plant was legalized it would create thousands of jobs from its use in textiles I even read it would be the only plant profitable enough for use in bio fuels there may come a day our country will have to legalize it just to fix the economy.

Before anyone accuses me I don’t smoke but I don’t have a problem with those who do. If it is ever legalized in my state I probably will.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Turns out this young lady is a Mormon and yes, what she is doing is illegal. No publicly paid employee can attempt to register only one party. She should be charged with the crime she admits to committing and the City should be investigated by the Feds.

Now, to any who might think this is just an innocent canvasser making $8/hour, and just taking the job for the pay, another person on Reddit points out the ring she's wearing.

If it seems like an odd ring for a teenager, you're not alone. I had to look it up, too; didn't look like any class ring I'd ever seen. It's a CTR ring. CTR stands for "Choose the Right".

Mormons wear them as a reminder to "act righteously", except, evidently, in situations where a fellow churchmember is running for President. Then it becomes OK to lie and deceive.

Daily Kos article link

I am sure the Right wingers will attack the source, as is their modis operandi when they don't like the facts. Of course, this sort of voter fraud is common on the Right and rampant this year. Just another example of how Right wing Christians are the most immoral hypocrites on American soil. Whenever you encounter such a person, just accept as Gospel you are dealing with a liar and a fraud who acts the opposite of what he claims to be.

More Right wing voter registration fraud
edit on 24-9-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
who cares...she is cute...everything else is fair in love/war/politics

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This "voter fraud" nonsense is just Republicans trying to reduce the number of Democrats at the polls. There are very few cases of voter fraud.

But here's the right wing value system: it is better that tens of thousands of eligible voters be denied their chance to vote than risk the chance of having a dozen instances of voter fraud state wide.

It's ridiculous, and it's completely dishonest for them to be saying it's all about voter fraud. They know darn well it's because they're trying to find a way to reduce representation by the electorate of the other side. They don't believe in democracy.

Here's an article from the AP on what a joke the voter fraud nonsense is:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
reply to post by samcrow

Wow, I know people get crazy about legalization. There's been a lot of propaganda. Prison has become a huge industry. I'm certain legalization would solve some problems this country has. However, if I state that there is a concerted effort to keep it illegal, I'm accused of smoking the stuff and being paranoid. I'm supposed to get high by believing in an afterlife that I nor anyone has any proof of. That's called a neurosis, and it will get you high.

Honestly, it's been pretty eye-opening how rigged the whole process actually is. I view the war on drugs as a civil rights issue, which is why I tend to follow anti-prohibition movements closely. The opposition to CO's Amendment 64 had virtually no financial support and little on-the-ground support. Up until a couple of weeks ago there were virtually no anti-64 ads anywhere. Denver decriminalized possession years ago, and the state is now being used as the template for MMJ. They've had hiccups, yes, but the vast majority of Colorado citizens aren't particularly impressed with prohibition or the Feds backseat driving their state.

Now the ads are starting to pop up here and there but, more insidious, is the outright propaganda campaign that the governor's office, the AG's office, and a bunch of DA's are running via the newspapers and news outlets. Ever since the last round of polls was released that showed support increasing towards election day they've been beating the drum 24/7....on TV, radio, and in print pedaling the old 'Reefer Madness' tropes. The hypocrisy is astounding....Gov. Hickenlooper, himself a millionaire from the beer business, on TV crying that 'somebody should think of the children,' despite being presented with study after study after study that utterly refutes this nonsense. After CO, regardless of the vote outcome, it should be plain to even the most ardent of prohibitionists that it's nothing more than a way to profit from property seizures and incarcerations and that legalization in even one state would irrefutably prove that this whole thing has been about protecting the status quo and preventing the sham of the War on Drugs from being exposed. So, some of that voter push may actually be for Romney, but Colorado has the Feds REALLY nervous. Expect more illegal tactics as November 6 draws nearer.
edit on 24-9-2012 by samcrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
QUESTION:
Which famous American for-father once said "If voting really worked, they wouldn't have given it to the masses" any ideas ?????

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join