It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Voter Registration FRAUD Caught On Camera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet this girl was not working for the County Clerks office.
I think she probably just spouted off the first thing she thought of because that really loud lady was scaring the crap out of her. I kinda feel bad for her, she's gotta be but 18 years old.

"That's all i need Honey Bitch!" Wow, settle down Beavis! IF the County Clerks office really did hire her to do this, (which I highly doubt) then I doubt this chick understood what she was doing.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Non-issue!!!! This is another case of:

CHAOS

ON

BULLSH!T

MOUNTAIN

Damage control is in full swing on ATS at all times. It is clearly illegal but cough ah ahh ….non issue. BS.

So please explain to me what you see in all this? If she said Obama instead I would have said the same thing...

There are 1000s of speical interest groups on BOTH sides, so I'm not sure what is illegal here or even what would be damage control...lol

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

so I'm not sure what is illegal here or even what would be damage control...lol

Damage control is what you are doing.

As for illegality you must not have read the posts above yours on the first page. Anyone should be able to understand that.

Are you having problems with short term memory loss?

Are you having problems with short term memory loss?

Maybe it is just selective memory. Check page one for a refesher.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Looks like turd containment crews are out in full force again

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
I kinda feel bad for her, she's gotta be but 18 years old.

So, If your young, and cute, voter fraud is ok.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by wascurious

Why is this a non issue?

At best she is working for some special interest group...who cares. There are 1000s of them on both sides and until it is a group funded by tax dollars (ACORN) they can do what they want.

Call the clerk office and I'll bet she doesn't work there or has any connections...it was painful to watch her to try and think of who she worked for to make it sound important.

At worst it was all staged...

You do not really understand what is going on here, do you?
I think you need to start back at the beginning of the thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Show me where I specifically said this?(Edit: I didn't even mention the girls looks, so that's on you) Check my post history concerning the GOP this last year and all the corruption and fraud they have commited over the last year. I am NOT in support of voter fraud in any capacity so I would appreciate if you would not put words in my mouth.

I'll say it again in a different way since you didn't understand it the first time. IF the County Clerks office truly hired this girl to do this (which I doubt), then the County Clerks office should be held accountable. There's just no way this girl knew what she was doing, especially if the County Clerk's office told her to do it. She didn't even know how to answer when she was asked who she worked for. Are you saying you disagree?
edit on 23-9-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
So please explain to me what you see in all this? If she said Obama instead I would have said the same thing...

There are 1000s of speical interest groups on BOTH sides, so I'm not sure what is illegal here or even what would be damage control...lol

What she is doing is against the law and undermines our entire political system.
You attempting to minimize and bring up ACORN for no reason is damage control.
Too bad it is not working huh?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Again, WATCH the video. You're being obtuse.

The girl starts out by asking "Would you vote for Obama or Romney."

First of all, get your quotes right. She says "Romney or Obama", not "Obama or Romney".

Secondly, your exact OP stated that

She claims to be an employee of the County Clerks office - but is only registering one particular party

I watched the whole video, and at no point did those words ever come out of her mouth. In fact, when asked if she was ONLY registering republicans, she said "nope". That's the only point I was debating. Devil's advocate, reasonable doubt and all that.

Please refer to a dictionary if you don't understand the difference between "is", and "trying".

As for being obtuse, claiming that I don't understand the broader issue is merely your own doublespeak tugging at your emotions.

I thought I cleared that up when I typed the word "intent".

I also never implied that it's "OK", because she's merely "trying", but maybe we can clear that up too.

Take, for example, the Maxine Waters ethics trial last week. The committee took a moment, (which I did not) to clearly point out that "trying" to save grandpa's bank before anyone else's, and arguing that you failed basically falls in the same bucket.

So, sure, in your defense, that's about right, but I kinda' thought I had said so.

Two scenarios that seem a lot more believable than the county clerks office instructing her on exactly what to do:

The kids on the high school debate team decided to get their friends to volunteer, and painted them a "picture".

Her parents gave her the "role" and put her there.

Her body language, and confusion, say to me, that she hasn't got a clue what she's doing... or maybe she does, and she's just a racist.

Nah, somebody put here there, the question is who.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
For the record, I believe the person filming says "honey bunch" not "honey b*tch."

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Show me where I specifically said this?(Edit: I didn't even mention the girls looks, so that's on you)
The cute part was all me, partial to brunettes,

Re-reading your post, I acted in haste, and now get your meaning.

The girl seems a bit confused when confronted, so I too think she was unaware she was sent to do an illegal act.

But she was re-cruited to do just that, an illegal act.

Im sure this is not the last we will hear of this,

BTW , to the many outraged Posters, The lady filming calls her "Honey Bunch"

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ok, but I'm gonna state the obvious here... She's pretty!!

That being said, I don't think she was working for who she said she was working. I mean, she had to think about it before she said it.
She was just looking for supporters for her particular party!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Why should they fraud when they have the biggest mass manipulation in the world ?

I mean MSM.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What proof do we have this video is even real? Also, did you post about the Democrat who had to step down over voter fraud? I'[m guessing no.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Illegal is illegal. Doesnt matter who she's lying and cheating for. (stating the obvious): BOTH parties are as corrupt as can be, BOTH parties are pandering to groups neither one has any business doing so, at the risk of dissing others- And no, I'm not, NOT going to scream "write in Ron Paul!" He cant get a vote to save his butt in any circumstance! It's like screaming "Write in Mickey/ Goofy!" because it's about the same vein.

The entire political system needs to be flushed and rebuilt.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
...I just gotta ask- What the hell is wrong with Colorado lately? You guys getting woozy from the thin air or something?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You're beating a dead horse that never should have been killed in the first place.

But so far ACORN itself has not been officially charged with any fraud. Aside from the heated charges and counter-charges, no evidence has yet surfaced to show that the ACORN employees who submitted fraudulent registration forms intended to pave the way for illegal voting. Rather, they were trying to get paid by ACORN for doing no work. Dan Satterberg, the Republican prosecuting attorney in King County, Wash., where the largest ACORN case to date was prosecuted, said that the indicted ACORN employees were shirking responsibility, not plotting election fraud.

Satterberg: [A] joint federal and state investigation has determined that this scheme was not intended to permit illegal voting. Instead, the defendants cheated their employer, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (or ACORN), to get paid for work they did not actually perform. ACORN’s lax oversight of their own voter registration drive permitted this to happen. … It was hardly a sophisticated plan: The defendants simply realized that making up names was easier than actually canvassing the streets looking for unregistered voters. … [It] appears that the employees of ACORN were not performing the work that they were being paid for, and to some extent, ACORN is a victim of employee theft.

The $8-an-hour employees were charged with providing false information on voter registration forms, and in one case with making a false statement to a public official. Five of the seven who were charged pleaded guilty . ACORN was fined for exercising insufficient oversight, but it was not charged with masterminding any kind of deliberate fraud.

ACORN pays canvassers by the hour, not by the form, but it does ask them to meet certain registration goals. In ACORN’s Las Vegas office, one employee who admitted to submitting fraudulent registrations said that she did so because she found ACORN’s requirement of 20 registrations per day to be too steep to meet, according to an affidavit by a Nevada state criminal investigator. Local news reports at the time also said that some of the ACORN offices under investigation paid bonuses for each registration, or a higher hourly rate to those who brought in more applications. ACORN’s deputy political director, Kevin Whelan, denies that this is ACORN policy.

Factcheck.org

Interesting reactions in this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I haven`t watched the video yet but this reminded me of something that happened last month when I was renewing my drivers license.
i`ve been a registered republican for about 35 years but i haven`t voted for a republican ticket in over 20 years,i`m just too lazy to change it to "independent".
anyhow when i went to renew my license last month they put your info on a computer screen and ask if you want to make any changes to things like, address, height, weight etc. when it came to the screen that showed my party affiliation as republican the lady behind the counter said " you don`t want to change that especially this year"

it didn`t really click with me at the time but when we were leaving my daughter said to me " wow you don`t think she was a republican do you?"

my daughter thought it was a bit unethical for a state employee of the DMV to say something like that.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

It could be fake. We could have a liberal/democrat version of James O'keefe/Andrew Breitbart running around.
I wouldn't rule it out.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I call hogwash. Not down playing voter fraud because it is a real issue, but this just smells of setup to me. But, it surely shows we need stricter voter laws. And who was it who thinks we do not need to have ID's to prove their eligibility?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join