It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream of the coming deception,

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

When I was young, I thought intelligence and knowledge were the key to everything, then I lived several more years and realized that without wisdom, intelligence and knowledge have nowhere to go. It's like having a computer without an operating system. It doesn't matter how good the processor is or how big the hard drive is, if you don't have an operating system (wisdom), the computer isn't useful at all.

Very well said, PurpleChiten, and I agree with you. I have always been intelligent, enough to get me in much trouble all through school, and I am pretty smart too. To use your own example here, I used my intelligence and smarts to build a very fast car from junkyard parts.... that would go fast enough to beat the new Muscle Cars that were coming out at the time. But I was not Wise. I ended up with the car wrapped around an Oak tree, in a crash that almost took my life.

On a further note, I am working on a post comparing the human brain to a computer, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fineousstitch
I thought some people may enjoy this. probably not the OP lol

Arguing with a Christian is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, sh!t on the board and strut around triumphantly

I think these words are very wise (and they made me giggle!)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

I have dreams too

I never said they were crazy. I implied they may need some help though from a psych'
I can't prove it but I would say that people have been having bad dreams for a very long time and amazingly the world is still here.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Fineousstitch because: miss spell

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wading through .. wading through ... okay ... here we go

Originally posted by godlover25
I pray every day and meditate on Gods word for many hours every day, Last night after reading the Scriptures for 14 hours straight and meditating on them all day, I eventually fell asleep.

You hypnotised yourself. This is the same kind of thing cults do. They keep people up for days and continually feed the people what they want them to hear and they literally change their physical and emotional perceptions.

Last night I had a dream unlike any other dream I've ever had.
It was more realistic and vivid than any other dream I've ever had.

That's because you literally brainwashed yourself. I'm not saying that to be mean. I'm saying that from a psychological point of view. You flooded your conscious and subconscious with religious imagery. Your body had no choice but to feed on that while you slept.

Now through my research and knowledge I know intergalactic UFOs do not exist and are a deception of the Fallen Ones, the Nephilim, the UFO phenomenon is a deception and a lie, they are not friendly, they are not "gods", they are fallen angels, and they are malevolent.

1 - your research and knowledge are off. The Drake Equation

2 - Nephilim are aliens. Jesus himself said that angels can't procreate because they are pure spirit and yet the old testament says the nephilim are children of angels. Obviously the peasants of the old testament called aliens 'fallen angels' and the half breed children are proof that the 'fallen angels' were really organic .. aliens.

3 - There are both evil spirits and aliens. They both are very real.

4 - I agree .. aliens are not friendly. Neither are the evil spirits. But they are two separate species.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

more from 2 Thessalonians chapter 2:

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

this strong delusion is not the same as a great deception

i really think you barking up the wrong tree in thinking that UFOs and an Alien contact of the 4th kind is in the works...
for example the current president is determined to break the power and hegemony of the USA....that's his version of change...ergo he is deluded & we were deceived by his campaign promises to the world

It might be conceivable that your dream was triggered by the recent Muslim riots & murders tied into the 911 anniversary
and the possible increased chaos the Muslims are intent on doing for the necessary 6 months of upheaval required before the Mahdi can return...

your subconscious mind is talking to you... in the best language it can so you will understand...thus your dream vision in the religious/Biblical context
edit on 23-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The Day of the Lord

Joel 2

28 “And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
32 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance,
as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
whom the Lord calls.

I had a very vivid dream once and had a poem running through my head. As soon as I woke up, I rant to the computer and typed it out before I lost it.

The Pendulum of Life Swings

A seed is planted in a garden with care
Its fruit of expectations unknown
An invocation of Spirit to clothe
Something from nothing the goal

Mortal toil evokes the moving flow
Of swinging extremes to circle an end
With providence and patience a Gardener must tend
The Miracle of One from two

Like is to unlike
As right is to left
Blind wakes to new Light
As a vision obscured

The pendulum swings; must come to its end
Refinement and purpose revealed
The veil of choice leaves the first fruits behind
As one new creation transcends

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I am an educated man, I am well grounded in reality,

I spent the first 19 years of my life as a devout atheist,

Last night after reading the Scriptures for 14 hours straight and meditating on them all day, I eventually fell asleep.

These three sentences reveal a lot.

The 2nd and 3rd sentences contradict the 1st sentence.

Let's look at the 2nd sentence.

I spent the first 19 years of my life as a devout atheist,

I have never met a 5 yr old devout atheist. Definitely not a 3 yr old devote atheist. Hell, I've never even met a 15 yr old devote atheist. You got "born again" when you were 19 yrs old. You're only 24 yrs old right now (by your own admission). You've been a born-again Christian for all of 5 years now. This fact may not seem significant to you, but to the rest of us - hell, I have two grandkids that are older than your walk with the Lord - you're still a baby in the faith.

Let's get real here. You weren't a devout atheist for the first 19 years of your life. The truth is that if you were, then you're a very unusual individual, and possess a brain that doesn't really work right.

Now, lets look at the 3rd sentence.

Last night after reading the Scriptures for 14 hours straight and meditating on them all day, I eventually fell asleep.

14 hours? And you honestly are surprised that you had a dream about God and fallen angels and all that other stuff? You're still in the fanatic/martyr phase of Charismatic Christianity, and being a young guy, it's hitting you harder than if you were a more intellectually and psychologically developed person. This isn't an insult. This is the reality of being human and being in your early-mid twenties while completely enveloped within the miasma of religious fatalism.

So, now let's look at the 1st sentence.

I am an educated man, I am well grounded in reality...

I'll concede the education, since I have no idea who you are, but the second statement - relative to this specific situation, at least - seems to be offset by pretty much all of the rest of your OP. Take some time away from the scriptures, and relax into the world around you for a little bit. You're a material manifestation, and while it's true that you also possess a "spiritual" personal aspect, you are not a material manifestation as a result of error. You are a material manifestation on purpose, and there is a lot to learn about reality, and about your own self within that reality, that can only be learned by embracing the material realm while you temporarily exist as integral to it.

God doesn't screw things up - regardless of what that book you study implies again and again. Have some faith in the reality of what God has produced around you and within you. Find out WHY God created it, and what you stand to gain as a direct result of his having created it. Don't reject the material without really trying to understand why God would bring it into existence. And stay away from anyone else's thoughts on this - even and especially mine. Examine it all for yourself and try to really determine why God would create such a realm if it was never meant to be embraced and fully experienced.

As I said, have a little faith in the larger intent of God. Certainly it exists as larger than some maudlin drama that pits a person's stridently belligerent refusal to acknowledge the opposing opinion of an antithetical point of view against the possibility of that refusal faltering at some point before death releases that person from that test of sheer will. Try to imagine that God is larger than that.

edit on 9/23/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

more from 2 Thessalonians chapter 2:

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

this strong delusion is not the same as a great deception

i really think you barking up the wrong tree in thinking that UFOs and an Alien contact of the 4th kind is in the works...
for example the current president is determined to break the power and hegemony of the USA....that's his version of change...ergo he is deluded & we were deceived by his campaign promises to the world

It might be conceivable that your dream was triggered by the recent Muslim riots & murders tied into the 911 anniversary
and the possible increased chaos the Muslims are intent on doing for the necessary 6 months of upheaval required before the Mahdi can return...

your subconscious mind is talking to you... in the best language it can so you will understand...thus your dream vision in the religious/Biblical context
edit on 23-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Wow

So, it's Obama's fault.

I can't wait for this effed up political season to end. You people can then crawl under your rocks again and fester until the 2014 midterms.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

We have zero proof or reason to believe in intergalactic beings, Every single UFO sighting can be explained by the fallen angel concept

Keep in mind that it's only been in the last few centuries that mankind has even been able to build decent housing! We are BABIES when it comes to technology and knowledge, and it's arrogant on our part as a species to make too many conclusive assumptions regarding the contents of the entire universe (especially based on a dream) when I don't have time to type the zeroes behind the decimal point that would denote the tiny percentage of the universe we've actually explored. We can't even control our knowledge or use of petroleum or nuclear power - just look at the Gulf spill and Fukushima.

We are beings, in a galaxy, so even if there is only primordial life elsewhere in the universe, we ourselves would then be 'intergalactic' beings to others. Physically, we are all just ongoing chemical reactions. Chemical reactions are taking place on many planets. We may very well FIND OUT [link] in the not so distant future the truth about other advanced lifeforms. I wouldn't put all my eggs in one dream-basket.

As far as a deception... hell yes, I can see the government coming up with some WILD looking craft and start attacking cities, claiming an alien invasion. I had a dream in 2002 about UFOs attacking Egypt near the pyramids.

One more thing to note - It's not surprising that if you read the bible constantly, and study things such as UFOs, that your dreaming mind will put these concepts together in a nice little cinematic narrative. Dreaming is about working things out and piecing things together, after all.

If you had been reading stories about ogres and trolls, you'd probably have different dreams.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I too believe in God and a coming deception but to claim to know how this will be perpetuated is unrealistic!
I believe in the possibility that ET may come, dismiss all religion as untrue and claim they are the ones that seeded humanity! This could bring about all the claims in the book of revelations! I don't know if this will happen
but if ET or fallen angels come a calling I will be heavily suspicious of them even if they bring about positive change as foretold in the book of revelations!
I have had these ideas for the past decade and have seen many claim to know this as fact but it has been my experience that nothing is certain especially when mostly everything i was brought up to know for certain has been shown to be a lie! This is a good reason we should not be making any uncertain claims especially if these claims are made through subconscience reasons! I mean even if these dreams are real, you will stand to convince noone! Not even those like myself who believe this could be a possable future for a world that will go from one extreame to another! We must wait until we know for sure before we start to spout out the obsurd but even then it will be hard stressed to convince anyone that these beings are nothing but demons in desguise, intent on stripping us of our beliefs, trading our faiths for their real pressence will be easy for them to do!
Creating all the same miracles that Christ perpetuated to try to prove he is one of them! If this does happen
it could allow for many to abandone their faith, where we could worship these beings without a second thought.
Even though many might consider this to be far fetched the chances this could be our actual future is possible and so we must not dismiss it nor should we embrace it until we see these events play out IRL!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson

reply to post by Egyptia

I read somewhere else today,

(was it from you in another thread?)

That US is importing guillotines from China....

God help us.

I am ready to face the guillotine for our Lord,

my wife is not and I shutter thinking of my children, although it was funny, I asked my daughter what she would say if anyone asked her to renounce her faith in Jesus, if any bad man forced her to do bad things, what she would say (she's 6) and she said "God bless you!", thats my smart baby girl!

Glory to God,

Amen

Hello OP
You are doing well in talking to your family about the coming times. Don't forget this one thing though. Do not and I repeat DO NOT let them or you renounce God for someone else's life. Your kids will be tortured to get you to turn or they will torture you and to get you to turn away from Him

I saw a vision of my mom's head floating in a pool of blood and limbs. Her head was guillitined. There will be much strife coming soon. Don't forget that when it says to "do not kill" that is reffering to laying in wait to kill like a murderer would. You have the right to defend your family by whatever means necessary. Also, God will show how he protects His own if you just call on the Holy Spirit in your darkest hour. Let the spirit fill you up and there will be nothing that you can't do.

God Bless

You people live a very dark and terrorized existence. Any religion that brings these kinds of thoughts into a person's head should be avoided at all costs. This is Jim Jones territory.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's amazing how religious extremists always want to shove their beliefs down your throat!

It's written in the big book so it's true!!!! C'mon

A big book, written by man, then translates, then cut, then burned, then re-patched, then translated , then stuck to an already existing book, hidden and control by freak in crowns and capes.....

Don't get me wrong, I'm a spiritual person who look at all religion to try and understand this need of belonging.
but to believe that one religion is the answer is ludicrous.

+ you know what.....if it's exactly like it is in the Bible and only 400 000 peeps are saved, well you better be a freaking good Christian to get your place in the Fair!!!! That;s 1 in a 17500 chance....

So with all the priests and monks and what not....chances are quit slim.

But I'm not trying to trash your beliefs, I respect the right to believe in everything....like a few older people already mention, I would suggest you come back and read your thread in a couple of years, your opinion might not be the same.

And if you are right and your are "saved" and we are not, well I'll die happy knowing that I lived my life true to myself and to what life lead me to believe, not in a way dictated by a bunch of weirdos living in a city of gold....mmmmmm babylon!

Well - as long as it makes you a better person in your day to day life......which I doubt reading your replies!

Best,

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Dear OP,

I take your words at face value, and responding to your post as you had written with the assumption that you believed what you wrote.

All humans have dreams, visions and the urge to prophecy, throughtout the course of civilisation. No mortal can doubt the power, will and way of our Creator, known by many names, across geological barriers, cultures, time and space.

Ultimately, whatever that was revealed or presumed to be revealed is that it never strays from the teachings by Him and his divine messengers sent in the past.

Every prophet's word corresponds with what had been taught previously, including even Prophet Muhammad, which unfortunately in your own belief interpretation, cast him as a false prophet the way pharasees of Israel had doubted our Messiah.

But that is your free will.

As to your dreams, you would be surprised many shared that dream too. But what happens immediately after that vision is different amongst many, and there lays our individual assigned missions. Try to recall what was said to you in that room, and allow no preconceived notions enter your mind.

If you cannot recall, then it is no fault of yours, but do not attempt to replace the divine message with a human meaning to it, for it probably means you are not ready for the mission.

Religion is something personal anyway, and the only way we can affect others is by our actions, not mere words alone for hypocrisies abound. Live the life as our Messiah, who had never claimed to be God but to honor God always, had taught and be a reflection of him, of his words and teachings, not the interpretations of man.

Joel 2:28 "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dream

Study those 2 verses closely and at the same time recall how only our Creator know when the end will come, and no other mortal or prophet.

Humans had been dreaming, visioning and prophecied for centuries as mentioned earlier in this post. When the end comes, all humans will KNOW with such visions, dreams and prophecies, not just the few. That's the catch. Thus careful of how you interpretate those man written books.

Are we living in th end times? None knows. It looks most certainly like it, but so then our forefathers and our ancestors during those times of great upheaval as recorded throughout history.

What is most critical is not to let the sin of ego and pride take over us, if we presume our dreams to be real, but rather, if we are indeed faithful to our Creator and His teachings, to reach out with humility, compassion and pragmatism, to our families, relatives and friends, for they combined make up our world.

To the faithful, it does not matter if the end is a million years away, or tomorrow, for no mortal knows, but to be the reflections of His teachings so that more may be saved, through hearts and minds, never by force or threats or discriminatory practises.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

It'll be in your lifetime and mine and it's going to happen sooner than you think, prophecies are lining up and being fulfilled on a quarterly and sometimes yearly basis. Netanyahu has already claimed he plans to begin reconstruction on the temple in the 3rd quarter 2013. Whose to say he doesn't start glassing the M.E. to force the muslim to allow the temple to be rebuilt? Ofcourse some say an earthquake will happen to cause the Dome of the Rock to be destroyed (3 fault lines run through Jerusalem's Old City) but an earthquake is just a metaphor for civil upheaval and since the Arab Spring and this damned "innocense of muslims" video we're getting plenty of civil and social upheaval possibly bordering on another Crusade. The question is when our brothers and sisters start getting slaughtered in the M.E. do we just sit and watch and do nothing and let their martyrdom play out? We seem to be doing just fine on our african brothers and sisters in Nigeria and Sudan in that respect.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by majesticgent

It'll be in your lifetime and mine and it's going to happen sooner than you think, prophecies are lining up and being fulfilled on a quarterly and sometimes yearly basis. Netanyahu has already claimed he plans to begin reconstruction on the temple in the 3rd quarter 2013.

Very interesting, I have not heard anything about this. I'm not saying that I do not believe you, do you have any sources of this. I'm about to head out so I cannot research for myself. When I get back I hope to read this and see what Netanyahu has to say.

We all know that the Dome of the Rock sits right on the land where the temple was, so it cannot possibly be rebuilt while the mosque is there, without stirring up a massive tumult.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Awwww OP.... who knows.... I applaud your efforts and understand your pov.

We are living in a time of great knowledge. The internet can be a useful tool and a tool it can also be.

Words are a profound creation, no doubt, and the Sun/Son gives us life! Why do you think the ancients worshiped the "Sun God"? They were not ignorant AT ALL, and we can learn from ancient history! Many have and give lectures... history tells us a lot!

There is a deception playing out right now and has been... but I dont think its like what you think it is.

The deception lies within the heart of man.

We either go in the good order of creation or we get left behind in the current dimension. Look around the world today and imagine which way we are going? We are actually going AGAINST the good order of and in nature and this includes the human species. I believe the ancients knew this time would come.

The religions of today are a people divider, meaning no one will EVER be united with religion. Do you think a creator would want that? I guess so, if the creator has an "evil" intent. Jesus never preached a religion to hold.

Outside of religion we find the unity of love. This is God, to me.

I believe the bigger deception (in plain sight) if there ever is one will have to do with the Pope, The Great Pyramid, and Jesus, however I am not a Christian, don't be fooled.

Its very possible WE ARE the "FALLEN". Jesus is our "God" or the one to follow, the one who gave us the Word, Alchemy, Knowledge and Wisdom! His story evolved into Christ! We all must have this "end" in our story.

One could speculate, as I have, Jesus is the evolved darkness into the light. The Pyramid depicts "The Light" and the base is the bottomless pit. He is the one said to "judge" the dead and pull them out of the "gates of hell".

Its all in the mind.

Mind is the builder.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
When you see a christian accepting that he's wrong?? that's the deception to humanity, people incapable of making a reality because their reality is build by a book. Because of you (the masses of religion, the irrationals always claim that they're religion is the truth) there are other organizations gaining power by controlling the weak , the ones that the governments gives a book and a chapel (on every Sunday take away $20 out of your pocket). I had been in different religions and i found they're fraudulent.By the way the Dream is a FALLACY because every christian are always dreaming about god because in their minds are always meditating about a god, masses cant live without a god. You know why you spent 14 hours to god?? and even in dreams?? because you're been controlled not because i said it not because i think that is because you decide to find something in what to believe how many book have you studied?? how many religions ?? for what?? there's only one god, you decide for the best book god?? and that's your God , great... read the book "How to tap the incredible Secret Power of your Mind" now if you have the time reconsider the FALLACY of dreaming of incoming events.I still believe in god not because of religion not because of a book I believe in GOD because the creator of everything is a GOD. Now search your books and answer me with some book phrases and irrationals thoughts or simple use the word atheist. I can even predict your movements and what are you going to answer because every christian answer the same, without the book they're lost in transition. Ohh!! and in the end of the paragraph you're going to copy paste " God Bless ".

edit on 23-9-2012 by EMP24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No thank you,

Titus 2:16 Avoid pointless discussions. People who [pay attention to these pointless discussions] will become more ungodly

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless.

I am on a mission,

I've done my research,

I'm proclaiming a message.

God bless

Wow.

At this point I think I will simply stop reading as you clearly have no intention of having any type of reasonable discussion at all, unless of course another poster chooses to take your words as pure fact.

That being said, it is no shock to me you had the type of dream you had and that you interpreted the dream the way you did. If you indeed spend 14 hours reading scripture, then spent all day meditating on that reading (which is funny all by itself as there are 24 hours in a day, 14 spent reading only leaves 10 hours, so unless your getting 3-4 hours of sleep per day...well you get the point), it is no wonder why the subconscious mind would act as your did for your dream.

But thank you for your story.... and in my eyes that is all it is, another story.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
Very interesting, I have not heard anything about this. I'm not saying that I do not believe you, do you have any sources of this. I'm about to head out so I cannot research for myself. When I get back I hope to read this and see what Netanyahu has to say.

We all know that the Dome of the Rock sits right on the land where the temple was, so it cannot possibly be rebuilt while the mosque is there, without stirring up a massive tumult.

It will most likely play out over the next 10 years, if that long. Dates cannot be known, but we can be given wisdom to know the season. It is the season.
I feel that I can say quite comfortably that the December 2012 Mayan "doomsday" phenomenon will most certainly not be the end of the world as we know it. However, this globally anticipated date is most definitely the impetus for a definitive point of reference, if you will.
What exactly? Your guess is as good as mine. I am no prophet.

However, by grace, I can know Truth. Not because of any education I may or may not have had, not because I am "chosen" or "special" or "touched" or more or less remarkable than anyone else.
I pray everyday for discernment, widsom and most of all, humility.
Less of me, more of Him.
The greatest strength and the ultimate freedom is in humility.
Humbleness is the tiller of the soil of the heart, rendering it sowable to Truth.
You cannot receive Truth with a heart hardened with pride, resentment, anger or judgment. You will know these by their fruit, many of which can be found within this very thread.

As far as the harpazo, or the rapturous taking-away of the true Body of Christ, I have no clarified understanding other than I know it will happen. When, how & under what exact circumstances---- I do not know. I simply pray that I will be granted the wisdom to prepare for what I am destined to encounter before that time, and the courage to live through it. Even more so, the courage to be a foundation of strength for others during that time. But, not because I am strong, only because God has answered my prayer and granted me that strength.

I gave a Word of Truth to my mother the other day, and as soon as it came out of my mouth, I felt my nose begin to run. I wiped at it, as I was on the phone, and continue to talk. My nose continued to run and I inhaled sharply to suck it back up into my nose to give me time to look for a tissue. It was then that I tasted that metallic, iron flavor of fresh blood. It was literally gushing from my nose, down my face, onto my dress. I told my mother that I had to get off of the phone because apparently I was having a nosebleed. I've never had a nosebleed in my life, other than once when I was pregnant during the winter and I had a cold and my nose got extremely dry and cracked. Even then, it was only a drop or two and never actually ran out onto my lip or face.
My nose was bleeding so profusely, that as I walked toward my house from my car to get some tissue, my feet were slipping in my flip-flops because of the amount of blood that was dripping onto them as I walked.
When I got in the house, I began to panic a little, because no matter what I did, I still felt the warm, steady dribble and the rapid soaking of whatever I put to my nose to absorb it. It began to run down the back of my throat, as well, and I started to choke and taste the blood.
I was thinking various things which I will keep to myself, but as I came to a conclusion of those thoughts the bleeding stopped almost as abruptly as it began.
I tried to blow my nose and only clear snot (sorry, gross, I know) came out. I shoved some kleenex up in there, and nothing, not even a pink or brown booger.....just nothing....gone. It was so bizarre.
What I felt the compulsion to say to my mom before the whole incident began was in response to some drama that she has going on in her life. I told her that I knew for a fact that the world absolutely is not going to end on 12/2012, but we are supposed to be living our lives as if it was. Right now, we are to be living our lives as if the only time we have left is between today and that day, around 3 months. In keeping that perspective, we are to die to the frivolous things of the world and focus on the truly important, especially in our relationships. In her case, if she knew that was all the time she had left with her husband, then petty arguments and the material things of this world which we can't take with us would have no precendence. Resolve long-held bitterness and resentment. Forgive. We came here naked, with nothing....and that is how we shall leave. Let go of the things of this world because it is all truly meaningless in the shadow of infinte grace.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Thank you for your simple, humble and yet intellectually strong testimonial. You, amongst the many here, are the few who truly understood what is comming upon us and what to do with courage and faith.

You will not be alone. Many of us will be with you and your family, to the end, if it comes, not with fear, but knowing we had done all we could. We may not have changed the world, but we had been the rock for the weak to make a stand with hope for all, and a life worthed living, knowing what that truly matters...love...

No mortal will know when the end comes anyway, and only our Creator alone has His finger on the button to decide as He wills, no matter how the ancient prophecies will play out, thus every second living life will be precious amongst our loved ones, cherishing every minute left...

Like an artist who has the fullest right to destroy his own creations of art if he thinks it is unworthy, so too more has the right of our Creator to push that button, as the cries of the innocent dead for centuries wails loudly for justice and we the descendents failed to learn the lessons of history....

Cheers! :-)
edit on 23-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join