learn more

A dream of the coming deception,

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Stitchin lied for the Bilderberg. However, SET is real. His origin is the Abyss.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
13 years ago, i had a dream I was living in a city when an 'alien invasion' happened. The whole sky was lit up, people were running around crazy. I moved to that city a year later and it is yet to happen.

Sometimes, no matter how real they seem, a dream is just a dream.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
I was shown some of the angels powers, how He was able to read my mind and knew all my thoughts before i could speak them, and then I woke up.

Just for the records: You know dreams are results of your own mind? So it is no surprise that an angel read your mind, cause the angel was you (/a projection of yourself).

Better check it for personal symbolism than fancy UFO-stories, imho. (Although I had a UFO-dream in the last time myself, which is very uncommon for me. My alien-mates where friendly, though, and I had to team up with some people to rescue the world or something like that. As always.)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I disagree with the OP. For the reason of, WE ARE ALL created in the creators image. Thus we are come from him.
Evil and non evil. To believe that good ETs dont exist is not fully using your god given knowledge. To think we are alone or if the good ones do exist, just that they are evil. If they are evil, they would have gotten rid of us along time ago.

Through history, old civilizations have recorded ET's helping and showing them ways to do things. No where in history does it show that they did anything to hurt us. As so above as below. There is a good/bad, light/ darkness for everything. We have good and bad people. We have God and we have the "devil". So we ALSO have Good aliens and BAD.

I do understand your searching , for I am the same age and trying to find my way, but to deny the knowledge we know from birth is ignorance. I think the ( without going into a full book of what I think) "good" aliens are another creature of god and thus making them brethren of ours. Also, if you look deep into the text of the bible, you will find it does reveal a little into what I have said.

But then again, I believe the bible to an extent , is man made and change over the years to better suit man.
As the old saying goes: You cant always believe what you read!"

-WOR

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this, OP.

Everyone has an opinion on what you said. Some agree, and many have derided you.

As for my opinion...well, I don't know if your dream was from God or not. Who can say?

One thing I know is that God uses dreams. And He also has no reason to choose to speak to (or through) an older person any more than He does a young person.

But then again, I can think of examples in my own life (as well as in the Bible) of God using young people. Take the example of young Samuel for one. And in the New Testament, Timothy is obviously young (maybe even younger than 24) because he is told to "let no man despise" his youth.

So (I speak directly to the critics now): lay off. If you think he's young and foolish, so what? I think he's years ahead of many of us in terms of his openness to hear from the Lord, his genuine honesty and openness, and his sincerity. Instead of criticizing what he is doing, you should consider what he said - regardless of his age.

As far as whether or not what he said is true, again that's yet to be seen. Maybe the dream was from God. Maybe it was made up in his brain. Either way, the implications should be considered and not laughed at. Things will change on this planet, and I tend to think we will be warned via simple things and things which the "world system" laughs at.

"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty."

As for myself, I do indeed believe the Bible. I don't need credentials to justify why I believe it, and I don't need to convince anyone to believe it. Choose what you believe. If you hate the Bible, hate it. If you're indifferent toward it, then that's your decision I suppose.

But the Bible stands on its own, and its known by the fruit it produces in an individual's life - based on how that person receives the Bible's words. Everyone makes their own choice.

One thing I CAN say toward anyone who chooses to criticize or mock the Bible: your judgement should be made only after honestly examining the book. We talk about prejudice in modern society (and how bad it is) yet I've seen prejudice against the Bible countless times. Read the thing and prove what it says (one way or the other) before you speak as an authority on its veracity.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
"I make sure to mention always in my prayers the more miraculous Gifts of God, for to me they are the most solid proof of Him in my mind....

I make sure to pray always for the first Gifts of the Spirit, which are Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding,
after these come the "power" Gifts, which are, in no specific order, Miracles - signs, wonders, visions and dreams. Healing - physical and spiritual healing, Divers Tongues and interpretation of tongues - speaking in other languages aside from your mother tongue, speaking in angelic tongues (which I've never done), and interpretation of tongues, and finally and last but not least, Prophesy"

Tut, tut, tut.

You shouldn't need "proof" of God, you should believe in him unquestioningly even if it contradicts common sense.

And praying for miracles etc is testing your God, something you're told you shouldn't do.

And finally why is it that your vision came when you were asleep?

It does suggest that it was a dream.

Especially if you've been brainwashing yourself with scriptures for 14 hours straight.

You sound ever so slightly like a religious fanatic.

PS - Jesus himself said that he is not God, he said he was just a man sent by God.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

Some people need proof of god/ONE to know for sure and understand god and that is not a bad thing in itself. Seeking god and proof is from my point of view a good thing because it both makes you question what you have been taught and you get to measure yourself and god and know yourself to a higher degree.

Why should he not pray for miracles that are egoless and understanding of what is going on around him? I am not the praying type but I tell god that I wish this place was more evolved very often.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

The only thing that can back up the "UFOs are fallen angels" theory is a book that has been manipulated by power holding human hands for the last several thousand years, translated originally from several generations of oral tradition in a language that had no written component, then "formalized" by an emperor who threw out perhaps 50% of the material because he didnt like it, then translated through several other written languages, then it went through the dark ages where those who could actually read it where probably under 1%, then edited some more in the last couple hundred years to help eliminate all references to reincarnation (better to keep you in the fear of only having one chance), until you get what we have today: a mangled, over translated and deliberately edited dogma book that is claimed to be the word of some "god", but the only evidence of that is in the book itself through statements that could have been added at any point in the last several thousand years, of which there have been a multitude of perfect opportunities to do so.

Couldn't of put it any clearer..... Star for you.

As to Aliens being Angels.. nope not even close. Pretty Reptillian with no wings, multicoloured like a chameleon
never seen an Angel like that
nope .... aren't they all white and fluffy?
Now I have experienced things beyond the norm, my avatar is an example... Only once have I come accross one being that may have seemed Angelic and she was a form of gate keeper(Indian Lady Beautiful!! eyes), prior to the knowledge I was given and being told the actual truth of it all....

So Angels are NOT Aliens..... Aliens are like you and me but different, simple as
edit on 24-9-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I took a look at this site and a few others on the topic. I think they first will have to agree which location they believe the temple was actually located before something happens. I see they have tried to lay cornerstones for it many times before, but all attempts were halted.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Thanks for that. You said it right... Although many would like you to believe that it's all about theologies, theories, and platitudes.... This is a War, my friend. The stake of the war is the souls of many men.... women, and children...

Keep on fighting the good fight. Don't forget what Jesus said about certain ppl... this will save you a lot of aggravation

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

I took a look at this site and a few others on the topic. I think they first will have to agree which location they believe the temple was actually located before something happens. I see they have tried to lay cornerstones for it many times before, but all attempts were halted.

The dispute of the site goes on to this day between biblical archeaologists and mainstream archeaologists. Some say its under the Dome of the Rock, some say the Holy of Holies was where the Dome of Spirits is and there's a coverstone under the Dome of Spirits the muslim will go apseh** if you stand on it or try to go in it. Some say Jeremiah hid the Ark in the tunnels under Mt. Moriah. I have heard some biblical archeaologists say it was further from the Dome of the Rock.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You need to consider a few things, try and be neutral to have logic.

There is no easy way to say this so be neutral.

I can sense you are clasping at straws as you know deep down the bible is for bastards, its the bastards bible to enslave your mind, we can tell your mind is enslaved from your responses, But you think as you have put so much effort into the belief that it must be true.

The universe is unimaginably old and BIG and we are told its sterile but for earth, is that reality?

It took the church 300 years to admit the earth was not flat so how long do you think it will be for other truths to come out?

Our Spirit is from the universe (Creation)
Pray to your spirit not one of the gods, your spirit is real and it is the Creation

Your post and your responses to the ats members is very limited like all religious fanatics, answered like a mullah,I think you know this is the last pope, hence your post, The new age the church will fall for good.

An age of reason dawns embrace it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

The universe is unimaginably old and BIG and we are told its sterile but for earth, is that reality?

The bible doesn't say that... or imply that... actually if you read Matthew 24;40 Jesus (yes, i said His name) talks of other-worldy beings.... so maybe you should start reading and praying and stop assuming that you know what it says....

(read on in the context if you want to see what will soon be happening)

edit on 24/9/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Quite possible. All I know is nothing is how it seems in this world. This is a world of devious, unending deception where the truth is always skewed towards political ends by the power hungry psychopaths and demons who run this world.

While I profess no strong religious ties, I am much more inclined to believe the theories of the Gnostics, who if I recall correctly believed this world was the property and under the rule of the devil. No wonder they were persecuted so badly and eventually killed off / died out... the REAL rulers had to cover up the truth!

Truth and lies are interspersed throughout history. One thing is certain to me, though: whatever is true will be demonized, and whatever is false that leads to deadends will be glorified and given as true knowledge by the PTB (religious, political, economic, doesnt matter. All the same people anyway).
edit on 9/22/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

G'day

Agreed, ATS is al-cia-da so dont expect much here either,
whatever is true will be demonized, and whatever is false that leads to deadends will be glorified and given as true knowledge by the PTB

you go on my friends list mate

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours in eternity.

Salome

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Oh I definitely dont expect much from ATS. Its more or less an accurate cross-section of Western society, which I have lost all faith and hope for.

I mean look how much attention these phony election debate threads are getting. Large numbers of people actually think they are real! Romney this and Obama that... they work for the same #ing string pullers, the debates, and in fact this entire "race", is completely irrelevant.

Its pathetic.

The time to have awoken is long past. Some people have pierced the illusion cast, but way to little, way to late.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Paul and Peter are the same person???? I don't think so.
Peter was an apostle of Jesus and knew him personally.
Paul was Saul and a persecuter of believers until his conversion on the road to Damascus.

How could Peter be the first pope in Rome several hundred years before the Catholic church was officially formed? It is debatable whether Peter was crucified in Rome, but if he was, that does not make him a pope. Being crucified upsidedown is irrelevant to the discussion.

I am not trying to bash Catholicism, but neither do I believe their stance on church doctrine on Peter as well as other doctrines that are clearly contrary to Bible teachings.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

I don't have any "proof" per se, but they have many parallels between them including their name change and their formation of the church together.

Peter "supposedly" being crucified upside down marks the point where Peter turned into Paul. He became the antichrist when he was "supposedly" crucified upside down, then Paul (Peter) came in and established the church based on stuff Jesus never said while alive.

While I may not have proof, all it takes is an open mind and a little research to put two and two together.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Peter did not have a name change; his name from the beginning was Simon Peter.
There really are no parallels between Peter and Paul. One has to reach pretty far to find anything that would substantiate a claim that Peter and Paul were the same person.

My mind is open but not so open that my brains fall out.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

No, he went by Simon up until Jesus renamed him Peter.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

No, he went by Simon up until Jesus renamed him Peter.

There was another apostle named Simon and he was called the "zealot" and his attribute is that of a saw. Could all three be the same person? Simon the Zealot is barely even mentioned in scripture so the possibility is still open.
edit on 13-10-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Hah!

Thanks brother!

I haven't posted on ATS in a long time because my laptop was dropped by a 6 year old, ahah!

I'm using a computer now though but my posts may be scarce, I'm going to be making a comeback soon and I have many ideas for some threads that will lead to many more hot debates, I pray.

I have had no more revelations / dreams / visions since the time of this one I've reported, although I've been seeing many synchronicitys and more indicators of the the times we're living in, God bless us all and thank you!

Love & Charity, Grace and Peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and their MIGHTY Holy Spirit,

HalleluYaH,

Amen

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join