It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream of the coming deception,

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Let's get real here. You weren't a devout atheist for the first 19 years of your life. The truth is that if you were, then you're a very unusual individual, and possess a brain that doesn't really work right.

Exactly correct. Let us take a look at that word, shall we?

devout:
(Bold Text Mine, for clarity)
de·vout [dih-vout] Show IPA
adjective, de·vout·er, de·vout·est.
1. devoted to divine worship or service; pious; religious: a devout Catholic.
2. expressing devotion or piety: devout prayer.
3. earnest or sincere; hearty: He had a devout allegiance to the political regime.
By this very definition, I dare say a true Atheist could never be "devout" about his or her "lack of faith" in the Christian God. So, strictly from a psychological position, you were never a true Atheist, like many others in the brainwashed and hypnotized cults of Christiandom, you just said that to further bolster your "confession." Isn't that true, friend? I am not calling you out, nor am I making fun of you, just pointing out that what you say you were is not something that is real.

You did in fact make a stand:

I want you all to know where I stand first.

This suggest that you know you will probably not be taken as gospel truth, or even at face value, but you still are determined to produce your personal revelation. Well, you did, and you see how it was taken.

The Truth of our entire human existence is written in Gods Revealed Word, the Holy Bible.

Friend, I hate to burst your bubble here, but the "holy (cough) bible cannot ever be taken as a Truth in it's entirety. I can show you so many inconsistencies, plain absurdities, and bloody atrocities that will give to nightmares. The Bible is riddled with repetitions and contradictions, like in the first few passages, Genesis 1 and 2 disagree about the order in which things are created, and how satisfied God is about the results of his labors, and in the NT and all four Gospels contradict each other on the details of Jesus Christ's last moments and resurrection. How can "truth" be found when these things are there in plain sight for anyone to see?

Yahweh Elohim is God.

I don't know who the person was who told you that and made you believe it, but it is wrong, Elohim is a grammatically plural noun; for "gods" in both modern and ancient Hebrew language. Did you know this Yahweh was a Cannanite Storm, or Volcano God? There is a school of thought, myself inclusive, that believes Yahweh was in all reality a Dragon. I invite you to read the following with an open mind.

Is the Biblical Yahweh actually a dragon?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

I don't believe you. Otherwise, you would know that you have seen one little facet of the titanic diamond that is reality. You have seen only one tiny side - your side. Your side reflects everything that you are, and in that reflection you do not see a clear picture of the world. Or of your country. Or of your own life, even. You see how you have reacted and how you view everything, but that doesn't make you right. Just as that tiny facet shows you what you offer to it, so your view only reflects how you think. It doesn't reflect the actuality of the world.

Learn to realize that there IS no one truth. Truth is how we choose to think of something. When you understand that everything is as it is because of how you look at it, you will begin to realize the true nature of reality. Meanwhile, may your chosen illusion bring you the peace you seek...until you are ready for more.

edit on 23-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So on friday night the 21st I had a dream that my wife and I were at my parents house at night and a UFO came down and was searching for us with a bright beam of white light. I was able to run in the garage get inside the door to the house without being seen. I was yelling to my parents to get inside and hide but they were slow moving and distracted and they were seen. They get inside and we are hiding but the UFO is still outside very low trying to find us.

I thought very little of this dream except for the fact that I remembered it, then I read this post.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You know what I find rather...hypocritical...Is that many are expected to believe the words of another "mere man" as "truth from god" when they themselves would not do the same...they needed some crazy ass experience or dream or contact with angles to find that "truth" they expect others to bathe in blindly...

I'll tell you what...you tell "god' or the "angels" to give me a vision like they did you...and then I can be "saved" like apparently they all want me to be...

to be at the fortunate receiving end of a "divine" experience and expect others to have the same "revelations" you had without that same experience just seems a bit...conceited and contradictory...

I dunno maybe I just see it that way...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hopefully when you get older you will see the real truth. Good luck on that.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by majesticgent

It'll be in your lifetime and mine and it's going to happen sooner than you think, prophecies are lining up and being fulfilled on a quarterly and sometimes yearly basis. Netanyahu has already claimed he plans to begin reconstruction on the temple in the 3rd quarter 2013.

Very interesting, I have not heard anything about this. I'm not saying that I do not believe you, do you have any sources of this. I'm about to head out so I cannot research for myself. When I get back I hope to read this and see what Netanyahu has to say.

We all know that the Dome of the Rock sits right on the land where the temple was, so it cannot possibly be rebuilt while the mosque is there, without stirring up a massive tumult.

Temple Watch

You might find this interesting, there's different tabs you can look under, but Temple Watch might be the most interesting.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
When I was a kid, I dreamed that an old lady was in town and she turned people into shoes with a magic wand. I guess that means it's going to happen huh?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thank you much. I am reading the site now and will post what I think later. This is actually worth a thread of it's own, but it ties into the OP's dream because events of that nature could be what causes the peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Well, this might make up the Twenty Thousandth thread of this nature. Thanks for the heads up...you might be careful not to fall into any of your own grand "delusions" or deceptions.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Serenity777 because: to add

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So did you dream about deception that will take place in the future ?

Cause it seems to me that you already live the deception. Interesting dream though. Whatever your religion is, next time tell about it in the forum that is especially made for that topic please ?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Wow. For someone so "educated" you sure don't know very much.
Nice hallucination. Consult your local psychiatrist. You sound like the type who could get dangerous.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No thank you,

Titus 2:16 Avoid pointless discussions. People who [pay attention to these pointless discussions] will become more ungodly

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless.

I am on a mission,

I've done my research,

I'm proclaiming a message.

God bless

Then why have you posted your unprovable dogma about a pretending friend here on ATS? Wait till you triple your age and actually live long enough to form "true" life experiences before coming out with, in only your opinion, absolute truths. I used triple because it's even more than my many years which allows me the opportunity to still gain the possibility of new "truths" but since I'm close to that triple number, the chances of any blinding revelation are getting less and less thank god (said with tongue in cheek).

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
there's a lot of good info and perspective in this thread -- food for thought.

my first reaction to the young man's profession of faith was that he seems to base all his belief on external sources, i.e. scriptures, rather than internal awareness and exploration from centeredness.

some evidence suggests that paul may have been a saboteur who helped create the romanized mithras-like version of jesus as a god. check out the book of james and gnosticism in general to discover jesus as a human messenger rather than a roman-like god.

intergalactic travel would involve wormholing, which might have limitless possibilities. we do know that in all probability there are countless inhabited planets in our own current dimension, and many with advanced technology, so some are bound to show up sooner or later.

keep learning, and remember, good scriptures are like a finger pointing to the moon, not the actual moon; truth comes from within through direct experience and communion with pure, unformed spirit. think zen, e.g.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What you achieved was "lucid dream" they're real. Your mind or consciousness can
show you whatever you please or want. For instance since you were studying religion so much;
it got into your mind so deeply, thats how your mind put it together in your dream. They are
very vivid, they can play tricks on you if you are not prepared for them.

Lucid dreams are not really to hard to have, just takes time and focus and a clear mind.
Lucid dreams are basically very clear,vivid dreams. Can range from anything you like. More or less
depends on what you were thinking of last.

There are multiple types of dreams as well.
My favorite is similar to lucid(vivid clear), but you are in control of your dream. You can summon up whatever you
desire or erase it, can do whatever the heck you want actually, its basically a "play" you put together, its
fun actually. Another fun trick to do is, let the dream play out, dont put any thought into it, and see what
happens, if you do that, you'll surely get a wtf reaction, I love those. I think the problem with this type of
dream, people let them play out and thats when they get the wtf reaction.

Theres out of body dreams as well, but people are mixing them up though, cause all it really is a dream. I've
had quite a few of them, very realistic, very creepy at the same time( you see your body actually laying there), but you notice though its a dream, you can transform it later on.

Another example if I were to read the "bible" into my exercise, surely I'll have a religious experience, basically.

I remember I had a "real dream" kind of like a religious experience, dont really want to dive into to much, kinda creeped me out at first but I noticed before hand it was a dream, so I just went into another dream. I believe
I was reading bible i think at work, since they didnt have anything else to read.

Another dream, that I died, was apart of a demon army, wasnt so bad, there were 2 parts to our world, felt
very creepy.

Most my dreams are lucid. I used to have hazy or blurry dreams that I didnt remember, but now I'm actually
remembering all of them, its quite fun.

Just so you guys know, your brain is actually very amazing, most people dont use their brains, but its
there. The mind is a heck of a drug. Just like when we die, you'll have a crazy arse high. Since are brains
release a powerful drug known as dmt. Thats what produces peoples heavenly stories when they come back
from a near death experience, its whatever you have imprinted onto your brain.

Its nothing more than a dream, just enjoy your dreams and thats what they're for, relaxation. Even animals have them. I hate to say I can probably produce the same
dream scenario as with anyone else if they have experience.

Lot of people probably have a religious wakening when they have a dream
out of the blue, then they jump the boat.

Actually meant to post this here, went into wrong area lols.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I had to stop reading this post halfway down the first page. Somewhere around when the OP said he had to stop reading a reply when he read something that was never actually written. I'm all for freedom of religion, speech and expression. But when you use your religion as an excuse not to try to comprehend or discuss an opposing viewpoint, I believe you have lost your free will, which is one of "God's" greatest gifts, is it not?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
/yawn

another I know jesus/god better than you thread..

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Great read, Now down to business How would you explain this to a person from let’s just pick a random 3rd world country.. Africa deep deep in there nothing modern? These people care for their young hunt, gather tools and live day to day on what can be found or made, my point is these people are not evil in the least bit. So my understanding is this for 1,000s of years there have been cultures living and dying like this, they are all going to.. not heaven with GOD? Let’s not even get into the fact that there have been exact stories of this kind pre bible.. My point is this life has to be about expression, there is no way that both good/evil could coexist without having one simple rule free will. Not trying to take anything away from your GOD just stating what doesn’t add up, there are good people who would lay down their lives for a stranger and people that believe in your GOD take that away because their faith is not theirs. IMO there is a deception but it was started along time ago and the fact that were questioning this UFO/ancient text etc is the key not the problem. Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Dude you do know that all the gods of ancient times were aliens.
The last ones left the planet in 556 bce.
If you look at all the current world religions they all started around that same time period.
To pick up the slack since the gods no longer were here. Except they never were gods, they were long lived aliens.
example: they say it takes 2160 earth years to make one revolution of the so-called planet Nibiru/Marduk. Now that means if your on the planet Nibiru time flows normally for you and everyone lives a nice old age. but you come here to earth and you life time increases since its 2160 years on earth and only 1 year of revoution for there home world. So you ask what this got to do with anything. Simple.

For humans a lifetime is between 70-90 years, if your lucky.
But to the aliens thre lifetime seems to the human as godlike..immortals. We can figure it out now, but to the simple folks back in ancient times these beings were nothing more than....gods.
Beacuse they couldn't grasp the idea of a being that could live 200,000 to 800,000 years.
But if you think about it, you get the picture. As for the religions of the world that really simple. Best way to keep the slaves happy is to give them someone to worship. Still just long lived aliens with super science & technology, with big ego's lording over a common human which at the time lived in mud huts..

All those names you used for your gods are the same god with a different name. But not a god, just a very long lived alien with cool technology.

Oh one other thing.. Also with a really big EGO problem.

My 2 cents

P/s all that stuff above you can find out about, its all written down in various sumarian, arkaddian, caldonian, phoenian, hitite, sumer text's. Real stuff with dates and everything, names, places, events all dated.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus

Dude you do know that all the gods of ancient times were aliens.
The last ones left the planet in 556 bce.
If you look at all the current world religions they all started around that same time period.
To pick up the slack since the gods no longer were here. Except they never were gods, they were long lived aliens.
example: they say it takes 2160 earth years to make one revolution of the so-called planet Nibiru/Marduk. Now that means if your on the planet Nibiru time flows normally for you and everyone lives a nice old age. but you come here to earth and you life time increases since its 2160 years on earth and only 1 year of revoution for there home world. So you ask what this got to do with anything. Simple.

For humans a lifetime is between 70-90 years, if your lucky.
But to the aliens thre lifetime seems to the human as godlike..immortals. We can figure it out now, but to the simple folks back in ancient times these beings were nothing more than....gods.
Beacuse they couldn't grasp the idea of a being that could live 200,000 to 800,000 years.
But if you think about it, you get the picture. As for the religions of the world that really simple. Best way to keep the slaves happy is to give them someone to worship. Still just long lived aliens with super science & technology, with big ego's lording over a common human which at the time lived in mud huts..

All those names you used for your gods are the same god with a different name. But not a god, just a very long lived alien with cool technology.

Oh one other thing.. Also with a really big EGO problem.

My 2 cents

P/s all that stuff above you can find out about, its all written down in various sumarian, arkaddian, caldonian, phoenian, hitite, sumer text's. Real stuff with dates and everything, names, places, events all dated.

You bought into Sitchins mistranslations eh? Nibiru is the Babylonian word for Jupiter, the "wings" of the red winged destroyer are jupiter's rings. I can tell you if Jupiter comes flying at us, we got bigger problems then Fallen Ones masquerading as E.T. looking to phone home.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

First of all...Yahweh the El is NOT your friend nor 'god'. He is a lowlife worm, the literal son of SET whose sumerian name is An. "AL, IL, EL" are latin suffixes for 'god' ...EL. You might remember AZAZ-EL- "Ang-El" the papal renamed him "Micha-el". He created the Coven age and these were renamed 'religions'. "Bible" is 'By B(a)-El". These are also called the "illu" and "illumi" who enter on the 33rd degree line. "Mount A-Ra-Rat"; "Is(is)Ra-El" the trick of Babylon babble was the use of acronyms to form words. In fact the hebrew talk about how "yahweh" whose egyptian name was Amun(Enki) stood there and laughed at the destruction that they had done to us. Most of the "illuminated" of the Jews, know that 'Satan' is their god - Yahweh. His name is encoded on the upper right hand side of the "Torah" (To-Ra).
They have been pulling people out, and yes, they can in fact walk through walls. If you want to see some loved one, they can manifest that image too.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join