It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream of the coming deception,

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

indeed the OP has been handling him[her]self admirably
especially in response to opposing views
and that without sliding into self-discrediting ridiculousness
[star for that] for a 24 year old

LoL maybe i shouldn't say this

but isn't it... well lets say, interesting the recent uptick in recently converted atheists?
heck i'm still a newb in some respects but i guess its a pattern recognition thing
but as this years progressed i've noticed quite a few 180's and the odd 90 and 45
rabid teabaggers suddenly showing a kinder gentler side, staunch cynics overwhelmed by a Mystical Experience,etc.,
in members
do the math.

the funny thing is from the Mystical POV they've backslidden [the OP and those in agreement postwise, that is ]or Stopped on The Way, so to speak
the sister of the saddened one thats become an atheist is progressing. oh and though i used Religious as the label
the proper name of the Paradigm OP, and others Fallen by the Wayside, have submitted[?] too is Transcendental.

i'm considering a flag
but when i've gotten to know the op better

edit on 22-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sorry bro, but you are not (or were not) a student of worldly religions. If you were, there is no way you would possess such a strong faith in Christianity, one of the most laughable of worldly religions.

Also, Jesus was not God. Jesus was a man, a good man. To slander Jesus Christ's name by comparing him to the genocidal 'God', is doing him a disservice.

Very clearly, you are just another Bible thumper trying to tell us that you've actually done some research.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by godlover25

You use the words of Paul then call them the words of god?
That's ironic, Paul is the one that wrote Timothy not god.

F'N Paul...the false apostle...we see where this is going...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
Sorry bro, but you are not (or were not) a student of worldly religions. If you were, there is no way you would possess such a strong faith in Christianity, one of the most laughable of worldly religions.

Also, Jesus was not God. Jesus was a man, a good man. To slander Jesus Christ's name by comparing him to the genocidal 'God', is doing him a disservice.

Very clearly, you are just another Bible thumper trying to tell us that you've actually done some research.

So many attempts here to discredit his faith in Christ! You're all trying too hard.

You won't listen to what I have to tell you, but you've not researched Christianity adequately enough to tell someone else they haven't. What you think you know and what is aren't always the same. I learned that one the hard way. You may use the lingo and have read the holy book, but know that it doesn't mean what you necessarily think. I often find myself holding a completely different conversation from another person who claims to know all about Christianity. Just something for even ex-Christians to think about. I discovered a completely different Christianity from what I was raised in- so different it might as well be a different religion. It's an opportunity for all to deny ignorance on this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Thats some dream alright....ill give you that...........

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You read the bible for 14 hours? Thats some stamina. I can read for a while and then get revelation and my head feels like it's going to explode. I'm expecting my ears or nose to start bleeding if this keeps up. I dreamed i was excorcising a demon last night and i started speaking in hebrew in my sleep and i don't know much hebrew beyond saying "excuse me" and "how are you?". In my dream i was afraid of the damned thing but i heard Messiah tell me to worship Him and the fear would pass and that anytime i'm afraid all i have to do is hit my knees and worship him and he would take my fear from me. It works too.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I will start off saying I am a non practicing Catholic and do believe in one God. I am guessing here, and who knows the real situation but... As deeply committed to religion and God and 14 hours of reading the bible, well that has great power in altering what you may dream of. Just a thought. Interesting either way but just sharing my opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

What were you afraid of in your dreams? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103

Actually he is God, his physical manifestation and it's all over the hebrew bible and i have done some research and been shown who he really is. Demoting him to just a mere man is the disservice to him. He is the Memra, look into the Aramaic targums on who the Memra is.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I agree with you. We are all on a journey, and the beauty of free will takes us on different paths. If god gave us free will, who is anyone here on earth to take it away.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I would like to hear more on your thought of the synagogue of Satan.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly

I do believe we gave ourselves free will when we chose to fall from Grace. Our Father stepped back and respected our choice to allow our journey back to HIM on our own, just as HE respected our 'will' when we fell on our own volition.

That is the reason that everything is happening just as it is playing out.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I don't have any conflict with the notion or idea of "God", because it seems apparent from nature & our technological evolution that Creation is inherent in us.

I do have a qualm regarding most religion; because it's coming from a faith-based standpoint that's inside every dogmatic mind that's been to that place. The faith you have OP, is no realer than the faith in a devout Muslim or Buddhist -- or any other human ideological/spiritual construct that's been imagined throughout known history. The difference in your faith is that it's based off a fear-trip, once that's led many people to torturous deaths & given rise to a number of power-hungry tyrants.

Religion unites some and divides the rest. Faith & non-faith. Heaven & hell. A duality; utter polarity. That's the very essence of Christianity.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Incredible thread OP! One of the best I have seen here in a long long time...

Originally posted by stonebutterfly

I too would also love to here others idea's on this, this is what I believe:

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature. The Synagogue of Satan

From the book: Pawns Of The Game:

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day.

"The Old Testament is simply the history of how Satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of Satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the conspiracy reached the stage that, to use his own words, Satan controlled all those in high places.

He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
OP I too had a dream about what I thought to be the end, and it too was very vivid and stays with me until this day. I have had a ton of dreams, but that one and a few others stick with me, while I forget the rest of them.

Even though I had this dream, I do not worry myself with what I saw. I just keep a watchful eye on the current events looking out for for a few signs that prophecy is unfolding because, no one, not even the angels know when the final hour is at hand.

I'll give one sign that things are getting close, and I don't believe it'll happen in my lifetime, but you never know. This sign will be the destruction of the Dome of the Rock, the vicious war that follows, then the falsely brokered "peace" when Solomon's Temple will be rebuilt for the final time, and the final Abomination of Desolation by the son of perdition occurs.

What confuses me about the Abomination of Desolation is that I believe Nero has already fulfilled this prophecy as surely he was a prominent antichrist and the events that transpired under his rule fits Revelation to the T, but history seems to repeat itself, so it'll happen again for the final time. When the aforementioned happens, we then should know that time is short, but will still not know exactly when it will all go down.
edit on 23-9-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
it is self evident that everything we can think of, has and will happen. and i have the unity frequency 1, and it is much simpler to for me to not try to find god and let it happen internally through experience. IE: there may be a specific religion, but i find that when i realize it within that it is much truer and self evident if that makes sense

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by N8R777

typically when i find a truth, my spirit gives my body a huge high. provoked by my normal thinking process

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
I am an educated man, . . .
well versed in various theological and philosophical ideologies,
I have studied Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and researched the Bahai faith and other lesser known faiths,

I am 24 now and through hundreds of
personal experiences and
. . .

Sorry kid but I'm trying my darnedest not to laugh

24yrs ? oh wise one Lol . . .
Just saying that your path in life has just begun, there's
much to learn. Santa, easter-bunny, and naivety will soon
be replaced with sober truth just give it time.

edit on 23/9/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by N8R777
reply to post by N8R777

typically when i find a truth, my spirit gives my body a huge high. provoked by my normal thinking process

These moments are great, I believe they are called epiphanies by most, divine revelation by few.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I came to offer my support for you godlover25.

Thank God for you.

The older people here need to realize that God's word will not be carried so easily through you older folk, especially the ones that believe that the younger godlover25 could not possibly have enough wisdom now. God needs quick feet; and though He can give quick feet to all, why would He want to quicken the feet of the middle-aged or the elderly when they would like to look down upon someone who "claims to have it all figured out".

He said he will not change his mind because he knows. He knows because God gave it to him.

You are not questioning this young man's power; you are questioning the very power of God.

How ridiculous can you possibly be to question THAT? And how jealous would you have to be to think to yourselves that God would not possibly reveal Truth to someone younger and "less experienced"? You see, God reveals His truth to those with a good heart; not with more experience.

Or haven't you read Job and seen how Elihu, the youngest of the ones mentioned, waited, and when he finally had enough of the other three men admonishing Job needlessly and pointless and without any merit or true judgment, he admonished THEM; saying that he said to himself that the elderly should speak first, that number of years and experience should offer their wisdom. Elihu was just a young man and yet Elihu claimed to, since Job said he wanted to confront God, Elihu claimed to take the place of God for Job to confront! And Elihu was not punished, not warned, not even bothered by God. God had no problem at all with Elihu because Elihu spoke the truth to Job and yet also had mercy for Job's heart and yet also did not allow his mercy for Job to interfere with expressing what Job was actually doing wrong - in that he was attempting to justify himself rather than God.

But then, you see, it wasn't the youth of Elihu that gave him that wisdom. It was his good heart and his humility which did not cloud his mind and his heart and his spirit so that the Spirit of God could reveal Truth through him.

And you will find that the unclouded hearts and minds and spirits will be found in the younger MUCH MORE OFTEN than in the older - for the older are jaded; fooled by their experiences. I have been known many times to say, even to my dad and my mom, "Old age is making you stupid. What is wrong with you? Where are my strong parents? Where are my wise parents? Where are the ones who kept me in line and despised the stupidity of the world? Why have you become like foolish children again - believing that you have earned everything and believing that you have a right to admonish God Himself or believing that somehow some secret wisdom is out there that people can find and discern through stupid occult practice that is not of God and yet you claim it is?" My own parents. They didn't raise me Christian - in fact, they have never figured out what they are. They never talked about God with me as a kid; except in passing or swearing. But they raised me with TRUTH. And I think they forget - maybe because the Spirit of God was raising me instead of them. But most of what I understand about Truth - my EXTREME hatred for lies and evil manipulation stems from the raising that I have from my parents. My extreme hatred for stupidity and lazy research practices and dull imaginations; these stem from my parents. My love for family and my love for people of the world in general, regardless of their silliness, came from my parents. Many of the things that God teaches came from them! And yet they would never know it because they did not seek Him and now they still do not - and they have greatly strayed from how they raised me.

What is this thing that is wrong with you older people? And I'm sure not all - but most, for sure.

But then again, what is wrong with you younger people? You pride yourselves in being so smart - but you're only being told you're smart by a society of extremely foolish people! High praise indeed, to be considered so intelligent here...

So I guess what I mean to say is, godlover25 is by far and away one of the most intelligent people I have seen anywhere, ever; and I only know of him from this thread alone. I can call him brother by this thread alone.

But all of you, despite all of your differing beliefs and opinions and allegiances - you all are a family also here - because you are a family against this family.

But your family will fail because your family doesn't know what is True and Right. Your family doesn't know what it believes... well except that it is like the Mob in that when the cops show up it is every man for himself.

How many times must you all be faced with the Truth before you decide to actually buckle down and start GETTING THE TRUTH?

How long will you fight out of your ignorance? Doesn't it hurt? I couldn't.. I could never choose that level of ignorance. He won't let me. There is too much suffering there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join