It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Time Dream, Felt So Real That I Literally Almost Cried When Waking Up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The first thing that also came to my mind was an Atomic blast, especially after the picture you have drawn.
Just hope your nightmares are only that.. nightmares.

By the way, I just re-read your nightmare.. Im 99.9% sure that they were multiple atomic blasts (the other .1% is for super volcanoes) It explains everything, the circular funnel clouds, the billowing smoke at the bottom of the clouds (both are attributed with an atomic blast, even photos show that) The rain could be a product of the blast changing the barometric pressure in the atmosphere, The ash is an after effect (from the fallout), and the thundering is the blast waves tearing through the sound barrier. and as someone stated earlier the power outages would be a result of the EMP, which atomic bombs produce before the initial blast wave hits.
edit on 9/21/2012 by Angelsoftheapocalypse because: update

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow.... I can't believe you weren't offended by the " do you use drugs "comment... I took it the way it was meant...they were being really sly in their approach. Totally ridiculous and rude! I'm sure if you were even on prescribed you would have told us...o btw..im on narcotics from the docs..you think that could cause it?

I'm mean really? You sound really intelligent. Again...it sounds like its coming from the usual troll crowd or someone that wants to be starred for all thier wit!
edit on 22-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My youngest son had a similar dream last Saturday. When he woke up, he came running downstairs. "I had a scary dream!" he called. "It was so weird!" I asked him what it was.

He told me that he was waiting to see fireworks and all of the sudden there were tornados everywhere. They were going round and round and then he was in space. The sun disappeared. I asked him what he meant. He said that it just disappeared and there was this purple planet with one ring there. I asked if the sun exploded. He told me no. "The tornadoes were everywhere, then I was in orbit. I saw the sun disappear and then a purple planet was there instead. It had one ring."

He just started kindergarten a few weeks ago. Up until then, the only tv he really ever watched was Sprout and Pokemon. Now he's always outside after school with the new friend he met. Unless they're talking about this in school, I don't know where he would get these ideas from. He's never had a sitter because he's mostly home with me. In the rare instance he needs one, grammy watches him... and I doubt they talk about end of the world crap on Lifetime Network. lol

My other son, who is on the autism spectrum, also flipped out in the middle of dinner the other night. He just started rambling and crying about volcanoes, catching on fire and dying. I mean, we were just sitting there having dinner and then he starts screaming, "Oh no! Volcanoes! Lava's burned me! It catches fire me. Killed me!" Tears were streaming down his face and then he had a meltdown. He threw himself off his chair. It freaked me out because a couple of years ago he rambled for weeks about tornadoes and then one hit a town over from us. He talked about flooding before, and that happened. He's been rambling the past month about "2013 is dangerous, very dangerous. Tornadoes! Oh no!" He didn't say anything about this year, 2012. I realize it could be nothing. He isn't very good with communicating in full sentences. It's kind of annoying because any time it rains now (not even a storm), he literally hits the floor in the bathroom because he's afraid the tornadoes are coming. He refuses to get up and leave until all the rain has stopped. As for the volcano thing... it just doesn't make sense. We live in the midwest near the Great Lakes.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The ash was your dreams and aspirations. Not just yours but all of your people and people that lived in the other field.
The funnel clouds were different governments working together.
Loss of power was the other country losing power (not electrical but instead becoming impotent against the power of a one world government.) A loss of sovereignty.
The government coalition (probably the UN) has taken away hopes and futures. Some people started to run but then just gave up and will become the slaves. The others like yourself will fight the battle for a future and for real lives.

Anyway this is my take on your dream.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Incidently, my wife recently had a nuclear blast type dream. Realize that she isn't really end to end time/NWO/disaster/conspiracy stuff whatsoever. The only thing that's in her memory about that is her dad was a former SAC Navigator.

If I had that dream I wouldn't nessicarily be concerend due to my interests. But when people who don't have these interests start having them it's a bit weird.

There is a bible verse about how near the end times people will "dream dreams" and "see visions". I don't have the reference immediately available.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Auburn2012

Thanks for the drawing.

Looks like a nuclear plant silo. A very interesting dream.

Interesting observation.

What I find interesting is the "white ash". For some reason as I read it, I was reminded of Nuclear Fall Out.

For the OP: If you would be willing to give me a few minutes of your time and click the following link (it will take you to Spike.com as in Spike TV) and fast forward the video to 17:40-17:45ish and tell me if the "White ash" looks anything like what you see in this video. Fair warning, you will probably get a series of commercials, it is very frustrating but eventually the video will start back up. I think after fast forwarding I got like 4 commercials.

It is a clip from a TV show called "Surviving Disaster". This particular show was all about surviving a nuclear attack from a dirty bomb hidden in a van.

Spike TV- Surviving Disaster: Nuclear Attack

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
At this point I would like to share my dream too. I had a dream at the age of 6. That would be in 1987. I still remember it so well, it was so vivid.

I was in the market place. Somehow we were near to a small hill with a glasshouse on top. All the people were out there frantically moving about and worried. It was twilight. There was a big red / orange planet hanging in the sky. It was so huge like it was so close. It was on opposite side of the sun. There was a sense of something coming and a question of who would go first. Others would wait for their turn.and we were moving up and down the hill and observing the sky from the glasshouse.

At that age, I surely did not know anything about planets or a doomsday. But the whole scene is still so clear.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I had a very similar dream. I was in a field, it had the feeling like it was of some sort of safe haven like a survivor camp. I was looking at the moon in late afternoon. As I watched the moon grew larger and larger until it seemed to break apart. There were 3 distinct booms that shook the ground then something like meteors streaked across the sky and started hitting all around. We all ran for some caves that were nearby. We gathered there praying, many were crying. I stood up and said "Surely the Lord will come soon". Amazing dream.. I hadn't thought about in a while until I read this thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Wow.... I can't believe you weren't offended by the " do you use drugs "comment... I took it the way it was meant...they were being really sly in their approach. Totally ridiculous and rude! I'm sure if you were even on prescribed you would have told us...o btw..im on narcotics from the docs..you think that could cause it?

I'm mean really? You sound really intelligent. Again...it sounds like its coming from the usual troll crowd or someone that wants to be starred for all thier wit!

Yeah, I try not to take anything on the Internet seriously, especially from rude people. From my past experience I have learned to just be nice to everyone instead of replying with an insulting comment.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by jam321

Thanks for the drawing.

Looks like a nuclear plant silo. A very interesting dream.

Interesting observation.

What I find interesting is the "white ash". For some reason as I read it, I was reminded of Nuclear Fall Out.

For the OP: If you would be willing to give me a few minutes of your time and click the following link (it will take you to Spike.com as in Spike TV) and fast forward the video to 17:40-17:45].....

Yes, this is exactly how it looked! What is very weird is that I did not know that nuclear attacks caused this type of ash! This is what is really terrifying me about all of this, is that some of this stuff - I don't know how I imagined it, so correctly without knowing much about nuclear attacks.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't know that you need to take it literally, I mean the "tunnel clouds". An onmious sky could very well mean take note that what is going on i's important. That use to happen to me in dreams and is why I found it so hard to convey the feeling the dream gave me to someone else. The danger, the evacuation, the power going out, the feeling of defeat/giving up...that may be more the important part of the dream.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You almost cried when waking up?

You have some deep issues my friend. Most likely stems from something else.
Dreams are only an interpretation.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I had a dream tues night/ early weds morning about a mushroom cloud...scared the bejesus out of me. Ive been on ats for almost a year and this is the 1st time Ive dreamt of a nuke or whatever it was.

It was a very short dream. It started with me in my apt which is on the 2nd floor, with my 2 kids. I went into the kitchen and looked outside. It was an overcast day, and in reality there is a huge tree behind our apt but it was gone in my dream so I could see much farther than normal. I saw the mushroom cloud miles away and then the ground started rumbling as the blast wave got closer, the rumbling got worse. I felt like my eardrums were vibrating, and the closer the wave got, the worse my ears felt until it was unbearably painful and I woke myself up.

The feeling in my ears is what freaked me out. Very rarely does that happen when I dream. Normally if I dream of being attacked or something, I dont feel any pain.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Not this?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I wish I could dream something like that.... faraway mushroom cloud formations sounds like an epic sight.
Lately I've slightly been dreading going to sleep, because of the "different from my waking identity" aspect of them all. No nightmarish content, just... too different for mental comfort.
Did your dream color the mood of the rest of your morning? That sucks a lot.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Great thread OP. I've been considering beginning a thread on the topic of Genetic Memory and the correlation of GM to Vivid Dreaming. I think your dream is a good example and if ATS could create a dream database, I'm sure it would begin to tell a story at some point.

The idea is that the nearly 7,000,000,000,000 human beings on the planet have all originated from a smaller population since the last global extinction event (deluge, war, etc.). Memories are stored in the brain as amino acid pairs...similar to DNA. Within the Genetic Memory (GM) theory, those Amino Pairs can actually be stored within your DNA and passed on to later generations. This also explains why we just know certain things and how some kids can be born and are immediately professional pianists...it's not because they have great parents, are extremely smart, or any kind of 'indigo' phenomena. What's actually occurring is that they've actively bonded in the present with something an ancestor experienced in their lifetime which has predisposed them to playing the piano.

Due to the amount and breathe of holes within our own history, it's extremely difficult to trace your family lineage back any further than 1,000 AD. My family for example can be directly traced to 1340 AD England, with loose ties to Norway back to 600BC. Before that, it's a mystery, but it absolutely continues all the way back to Adam and Eve. Everyone does.

So my theory is that dreams are a subconscious literal 'view' of an event an ancestor experienced that was so great, or so bad, that it was documented by the brain as a lesson that could be useful for future generations. This could also explain why pyramids are found around the globe. Perhaps, on a theoretical timeline, the Great Pyramids were built 100,000's of years ago, then generations later and after much globalization with emerging and disappearing technologies, Mayan and Incan leaders 'dreamt' of pyramid structures and viola, they built what their 'visions' told them to build.

So this dream you had, may have been an experience someone in the past actually experienced and for whatever reason your brain has accessed it subconsciously in the form of a dream.

This all might sound out of the box, and it is, but I can assure you it is 100% biologically, psychologically, and anthropologically sound in its basis.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I dream with something like that but it was fire that rained from the sky.

I saw it in a meditation too.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Um, you're on ATS, so your dreams are suspect. Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
Great thread OP. I've been considering beginning a thread on the topic of Genetic Memory and the correlation of GM to Vivid Dreaming. I think your dream is a good example and if ATS could create a dream database, I'm sure it would begin to tell a story at some point..........

Thank you for your interest in my dream. I read your entire post, and I must say that that is a fine theory that you have there. Science is a strange, undiscovered world just waiting for humanity to explore it's many facets.

Originally posted by shuar911

Not this?

Well, truthfully it did not look like that. It was not skinny around the middle like your average photo shows.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelsoftheapocalypse

After reading your synopsis, your explanation makes a great deal of sense. The thing that comes to mind is if WWIII breaks out, this would certainly raise the possibility for nuclear strikes, especially and including targetting the U.S.

Also, worth mentioning is the manipulation of HAARP like technologies and their influence on earth coupled with the many natural disasters that seem to be setting a precedent for more upheavals coming.

It appears that many people are having similar dreams at this point in time. Coincidence? Not likely. Perhaps people all over the world are responding to a subconscious awarenss like a connective tissue in what is a shared common bond or coil to the earth, the soul and that which is still yet to come.

This may be serving the purpose of a warning. What appears clear is that many people are tapping into 'something'. What that 'something' is remains to be seen.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
You almost cried when waking up?

You have some deep issues my friend. Most likely stems from something else.
Dreams are only an interpretation.

That was rude. I think it's pretty clear who has issues here my friend. Get yourself some help.

Oh and you don't know what the hell dreams are. Nobody knows for sure what the true meaning of them is.

That's about it. Now go schedule that appointment son! ~$heopleNation

<< 1    3 >>

join