It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Time Dream, Felt So Real That I Literally Almost Cried When Waking Up

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ah! I hate dreams like this, what are your thoughts? I just awoke from this dream literally seconds before I wrote this. When I first woke up, I wanted to cry because I felt so bad for myself and those other people I were with! It just all felt so damn real and depressing.

Here lately I have began to dream recall like crazy, and I don't know if this is a good skill to have or very bad curse. I never want to remember this dream. I don't think I left anything out of this dream recall, but if I did I will reply with more details if I can remember them. Feel free to ask questions, I will try my best to answer them.

PS! Forgive any spelling errors or grammar. I wrote this really quickly as not to forget any small details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me and a group of friends were at this complex of some sort, we were sitting on grass around a small campfire. I remember sliding over on the grass away from the campfire because it was starting to warm my legs up so much that I could not bare to heat. [In my mind I thought we were sitting here waiting on a firework show of some sort. This may have been wrong, but I thought that is what we were waiting on (it was getting night, but not totally dark yet)]

Everything was normal, but I do not know for certain what was happening or why we were sitting around a campfire, other than I thought we were watching fireworks about to begin.

We were not alone, there were probably five hundred to a thousand people of all ages sitting on grass around us in their little own little groups, scattered around. Every one was just having small conversation with the people in the groups, and I was just sitting their with my group listening and waiting.. waiting for what? That' I didn't exactly know.

The next thing that happened really made this entire dream, a nightmare. I remember looking across this long grass field that I and other people were sitting on, and there was a road that seperated us and some other field, but this field had brick apartments. The apartments looked normal, just like any other complex. However there was a gate surrounding the place. The place were I was at had no apartments, but the one across the road did.

As I was staring at these apartments, I hear a loud siren go off (not an ambulance, or firetruck, ect.) it was like a tornado siren is the best that I can explain it. It was #ing scary.

In the midst of the siren, I heard someone in my group say that the power to the apartments across the field had been disconnected because of something, and then a voice came over the siren at the appartments across the field where the power was out and said "PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY !"

This scared everyone I was with and suddenly people began to get up and run, I did not know where we were going, but we just kept running. We were headed into some type of wooded hills, which looked like the foot of wooded mountains. Some where around this point, or back when the siren started going off, it began to rain. Not sure at what time, but I just remember that I began to get wet.

As we are running, I notice some people are praying out loud. Other people are started to just sit down and weep. This dream had just went from normal to very creepy and depressing. At this time I began to hear loud 'thundering' as I will call it. I have no other word to describe this noise, but it sounded like thunder in a way. I heard it multiple times back to back.

I look up and began to see tunnel clouds every where in the mountains, scattered around in diffrent places. (I can draw a picture if you need me too. the image is still fresh in my mind), they are wide, white and reach from the ground to the sky. They are NOT tornadoes. I know what a tornado looks like and this was not one. This is about the same time that white ash began to fall all around everyone. (In a previous dream I saw white ash, so this was not really suprising to me as it was the first time)

The people who were sitting down, were waiting for something to reach us. I guess they knew that we couldn't flee what ever it was and just decided to give up. I remember a sense of total defeat. I felt like we had no chance to escape this thing that was happening around us, but I wanted to so badly continue to live.

edit on 21-9-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just read this to myself the way that I wrote it when I first woke up. I must first apologize for the grammar, but I was in a hurry to get every thought down on paper.

Secondly, I must say this post does not do this dream any justice. I simply could not get down in words, just how surreal this dream actually was. The horror and frustration that I and other people were having, knowing that in just moments, we would no longer be alive was a feeling that I simply do not ever want to experience again.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

Do you use any drugs?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have disaster type dreams it seems like every couple months and there always so vivid. I think I spend too much time on this site LOL.

Anyway I never feel scared when I wake up, I'm always kind of excited. It feels like I have a new memory of an unbelievable event, if that makes any sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

No, I can honestly say that I do not use drugs. Good question though.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
People are getting desperate now and so I don't see why whoever won't get on television and declare a national emergency due to new madras or something, and we all go and follow the "authorities" to our probably deaths in waiting camps. I cannot stand the clones of people who in the media say they know what is happening and they are shills and those are the people we have to work with in society.

Go and do what they tell you and not to wait a single second.
edit on 21-9-2012 by MarkScheppy because: ad

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I love analyzing my dreams, however other peoples dreams are harder to articulate. If I knew what all was going on in your life, I could help more.

Are you perhaps anticipating the "end times"?

Hypothetically speaking, if this were to happen, it would be an awesome way to die. lol

Seriously, if of course you died.

I wouldnt think too much of it. Maybe just say an extra prayer or mediate before you go to sleep and ask to show you more or at least help you to understand your dreams better.

Maybe make a dream log and notice any common themes.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I love analyzing my dreams, however other peoples dreams are harder to articulate. If I knew what all was going on in your life, I could help more.

Are you perhaps anticipating the "end times"?

Hypothetically speaking, if this were to happen, it would be an awesome way to die. lol

Seriously, if of course you died.

I wouldnt think too much of it. Maybe just say an extra prayer or mediate before you go to sleep and ask to show you more or at least help you to understand your dreams better.

Maybe make a dream log and notice any common themes.

I won't lie. Here recently I had pondered about the "end times" because we are approaching the end of the year each day. All the Mayan prophecy and all, but honestly I am not the type of person who sits around all day and thinks about this type of stuff.

I have work, friends, and family to keep me busy. This stuff just seems to pop up all the time when I am asleep.

And yes in this dream I knew very well that I would be dead in just a few moments. It was not the pain of anything that scared me, It was just the fact that everything I had ever done in my past was now totally worthless. For some reason I knew it would be a fast death, but I couldn't accept it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
EMP cut the electricity, the thunder was atomic blasts, the funnel's were mushroom clouds from a long distance, the ashe was fallout.

That's how I took it.
edit on 21-9-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You have no indication of what everyone was so afraid of is the most frustrating part for me after readying your story. Everyone seemed hopelessly distraught to a point of giving up. Like they couldn't escape their fate, but there are no real details as to what that fate was.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

that actually makes a lot of sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I can draw a picture if you need me too. the image is still fresh in my mind)

Would love to see it.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
EMP cut the electricity, the thunder was attomic blasts, the funnel's were mushroom clouds from a long distance, the ashe was fallout.

That's how I took it.

You know what? I didn't want to share this bit of information with anyone, but I actually never really thought that this was some type of natural disaster from the time it happened. I think you are correct in a way.

-edit-
Holy #. I looked up fallout ash, and that's like exactly how it looked! Woah, I must of seen this in a movie somewhere and don't remember it.

Originally posted by jam321

I can draw a picture if you need me too. the image is still fresh in my mind)

Would love to see it.

Thanks

Okay, with the tools I have, I will try my best give me a moment.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (Added picture)

All I had to use was MS Paint, but this is actually very spot on to what I seen. These strange clouds were at the top of the mountain, there were lots of them.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Columns of smoke at the mountain tops, falling ashes, people running for their lives in fear of imminent death, sounds like eruptions. Perhaps a mega or multiple eruptions.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
Columns of smoke at the mountain tops, falling ashes, people running for their lives in fear of imminent death, sounds like eruptions. Perhaps a mega or multiple eruptions.

This could be true, honestly I don't know what the cause of the clouds were. I wish I had not of scared myself to the point of waking up, so that I could have seen what actually caused these people to die in this dream.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Could also have been the super volcano at yellowstone. Multiple vents would produce multiple ash or smoke columns. The blasts would take out, well everything, (including power lines and plants) for at least a hundred miles. At least based on projections I have seen.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I used to have these types of dreams a lot. I think I made a thread on one of them once. I would agree it does sound like some sort of nuclear attack or weapon of mass destruction.

My dreams ended when I began to realize that I was actually focusing on the end of the world, and because of this fact, when I slept, my mind started to play out scenarios on what if and what I would do etc. I don't know if any of them were premonitions because none of them have happened yet.

Still to this day, I do hold to the belief that we are going to see a nuclear war within my lifetime.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I believe our minds can sometimes tune into future events. However, if the event is outside of our experience, our mind will use similar imagery that we can relate too and even mix it up a little. Perhaps the people were fleeing a coming nuclear attack and heading for the mountains and the clouds were representative of mushroom clouds, just displaced over the mountains rather than on top of the apartments (living areas). This would support your feeling that this was a man made disaster. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
instinctively, people would have ran to their cars before running to the hills, but for a dream, it may be the same thing.

I believe the massacre is imminent. I prey moral intelligence survives.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the drawing.

Looks like a nuclear plant silo. A very interesting dream.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join