It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel dismisses nuke-free Mideast summit; U.S. warns against Iran strike

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well it appears the hypocrites in power in Israel are up to their old tricks by refusing to acknowledge any investigation/criticism of their nuclear program while they continue to purse their propaganda campaign aimed towards Iran's nuclear program.

Because when Iran goes up in smoke from nuclear bombs...they can play the innocent game.

USA is always warning of an Iran strike...they've been spoon feeding us this BS for over 10 years and they haven't attacked, they won't ever attack.

S&F

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You didn't just think that.
That govt. helped you.
Thanks Obama.
It works.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The difference is that Israel has used its nuclear capability not as a threat but as a deterrent. Iran explicitly threatens the states of Israel on a weekly basis.

If you can't differentiate between the two then, well, (comment that would get me mod attention).

Logic. Try it.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by sylent6
I don' understand, first U.S. is itching and dying to smoke-up Iran and now somebody's chihuahua has spoken and all of sudden they're against the idea of a strike.

Do the U.S. knows something we don't?? well yes of course..Russian and China will be knocking at our doors.

Israel really wants a war and when they start one, we are left to defend for ourselves.."NO IT WASN'T OUR FAULT!"

Don't worry about Russia or China...they have already cut a deal with us. Israel is just BITCHING as the U.S. has FORBIDDEN a Bombing Strike of Iranian Nuclear Sites. These sites must be SEIZED and dismantled. Bombing them would just poison the WHOLE MIDDLE EAST and that includes Israel. The Bitching is mostly for Congressmen with Large Jewish Communities.

Russia could give a RAT'S ASS about Iran...it just wants to keep making money on the use of it's large Natural Gas Pipeline. China wants to make sure the OIL FLOWS. They have been given promises that their interests will be protected. Besides...neither Russia nor China wants any part in a WAR with the U.S. Military. Split Infinity

I'm going to tell you with firsthand knowledge that the current administration's appointees to NSA, CIA, DoJ, DoD are based on who read a Tom Clancy novel. The incompetence level, if you knew it, would bring you to your knees. The regular posters on ATS know more about threat assessment than the people that are currently holding senior leadership positions, I absolutely guarantee you this. I'd call it "amateur hour" but it would insult amateurs. It's not a joke.

The people advising POTUS aren't qualified to run a jr. high soccer team, and the entire community knows it. US foreign policy isn't a shambles by accident, it's a shambles by ignorance.

These people make top-level decisions based on no facts, pure emotion, and they're so unqualified to make rational decisions at the level they're at that the outcome is the reason my friend (yes, my friend) Glen Doherty died last week.

Being wife of a former president qualifies you to be secretary of state.... how? again? Foggy bottom is rife with ignorance, stupidity and left-wing ideology with no grasp of success. It's a virtual melting pot of stupid.

I hold Hillary personally responsible for Glen's death. He was one of the finest men I've known. He's worth 600000 hillarys

edit on 22-9-2012 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Israel's response is commonsense that is in their best interests. This 'nuke free' Middle East is a facade and a political sideshow. The actions of Iran are clear. They have threatened Israel on every turn since 1979!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Then looking forward to your thread slamming Iran if they don't attend.

Indeed. Sides are picked a lot and fair mindedness is becoming more rare.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Don't you guys get it?
If I$rael or anybody else in the region didn't have nuclear weapons/programs, there wouldn't be anything to whine or complain about.
When there's nothing to whine or complain about, I$rael is no longer a victim.
When I$rael is no longer the victim, they don't get paid.
When I$rael doesn't get paid, neither do the US politicians who support them (campaign contributions, outsourcing/contractual agreements etc)

Spoken like a pro

ETA
The end of your speech sounds like the beginning of a new Government
edit on 9/22/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Don't you guys get it?
If I$rael or anybody else in the region didn't have nuclear weapons/programs, there wouldn't be anything to whine or complain about.
When there's nothing to whine or complain about, I$rael is no longer a victim.
When I$rael is no longer the victim, they don't get paid.
When I$rael doesn't get paid, neither do the US politicians who support them (campaign contributions, outsourcing/contractual agreements etc)

Spoken like a pro

Spoken like an anti-Israeli propagandist.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join