It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel dismisses nuke-free Mideast summit; U.S. warns against Iran strike

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Then looking forward to your thread slamming Iran if they don't attend.

Deal

If Iran does not attend I will post a thread slamming them for not attending because it would make them hypocrites for not attending a conference of such importance, especially if they would like to be taken seriously.

I'm not sure if you have noticed but I have been wrong on several occasions and have no shame admitting when I am wrong so if they do not attend I will make a thread slamming Iran and also will dedicate the thread to you as a tribute to my incorrect presumptions (if they turn out to be incorrect)

Cheers.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Iran can not go around making nuclear
weapons! Israel has proved themselves
to be responsible with nuclear weapons.

Letting Iran obtain a nuclear weapon
is like giving a 4 year old a loaded glock 22

Iran will not stop unless they are MADE to
negotiating is NOT working.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Is Iran attending the summit?

It will be one of the greatest Israel-bashing events ever held. If Iran doesn't show up then clocks will run backwards and farm animals will speak Latin and walk on their hind legs.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by beezzer
Is Iran attending the summit?

It will be one of the greatest Israel-bashing events ever held. If Iran doesn't show up then clocks will run backwards and farm animals will speak Latin and walk on their hind legs.

That was actually kind of funny

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

Israel has a clear desire to stop and halt any threat coming from the outside, and debates aside, people might not like that attitude, but at least they are consistent about it.

that is a lie.

they have been stealing Palestinian land from DAY ONE.. crossing all the boarders agreed upon for is ra el.

oh poor is ra el didnt get to keep all the and the tried to seize..

now they kill & treat Palestinian people just as badly, if not worse than anything the Nazi WORK camps did to cause the creation of is ra el in the first place?

and you think they are defending themselves?

you are delusional...

and they have Nukes?..

and you people blame Iran who has never been on record attacking anyone for wanting Nukes...

and when its time for a summit.. is ra el steps aside & has tried to hide the Nuke program from the world..

but you blame Iran.. again..

stupidity abounds..

edit on 21-9-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

thats exactly what they need to fulfill the ends of days prophecy..

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Can't blame Israel for not entrusting their very existence to anyone but themselves after what Germany did to them. Paranoid? Yep. Realistic? Yep. Surrounded? Yep.

Israel acting like the Nazi's? Yep Even the same people who helped put Hitler in power is now in charge of Israel.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

Yes, but when Israel was created, the World (the WHOLE world) had sympathy for what the Jewish community had just been through.

But what right did Britain have to steal Palestinian Land to give it to them. They had nothing to do with what happened to the Jews. Part of Germany should have been given to them that is the nation that waged war with them.

Like I have said previously in another thread, Israel was able to produce crops in the desert, and have a very sustainable economy. They could have easily established that elsewhere, and they could even have the aid from the whole world, instead of just the West (mainly).

It's really no problem to produce crops when you steal other peoples farmlands. Even now they constantly steal the olive groves from both Muslims and Christians that have farmed that land for generations.

Settlers steal Palestinian farmland near Bethlehem

A group of armed extremist Israeli settlers occupied at gunpoint privately-owned Palestinian farmland that belongs to a resident of Al-Khader city, south of the West Bank city of Bethlehem.

It's very important to declare, for the sake of the truth in the argument, that peace was never a constant in that area, and often, groups that opposed Israel have breached and violated peace and cease-fire agreements.

There was peace in that area before the Zionist moved in. Christian , Muslims and Jews lived together with no problems until the creation of Israel. Zionist are the ones that brought hatred into this area.

edit on 21-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia
Iran can not go around making nuclear
weapons! Israel has proved themselves
to be responsible with nuclear weapons.

Letting Iran obtain a nuclear weapon
is like giving a 4 year old a loaded glock 22

Iran will not stop unless they are MADE to
negotiating is NOT working.

There is no proof Iran is even trying to build a nuke what part of that don't you understand? The only reason Israel hasn't used a nuke is they know the rest of the world will come down on their heads.

Seeing how Iran hasn't started a war in 300 years they could be trusted with a nuke. Their country is surrounded by nations that possess them they should have them for defense. Mutual destruction is a good deterrent for war. It worked with the US and Russia during the cold war.

If you want to stop them make sure you are on the front line when the fighting starts.
edit on 21-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Comparing Israel to the Nazi's is vile and particularly obscene, given the people involved in the comparison. I'm not sure it CAN get any worse for offense intended.

Now Israel is nothing like the major aggressor nations of the past. Why? How can I say that among so many who would hate Israel for any reason? Well.. Let's look at some facts here.

Israel is attacked on a regular basis and has been for a few decades now, by people with sticks, stones and occasional guns. The suicide vest is a neighborhood favorite and rockets have come to be the thing to buy in the last 10 years or so. All in all, the best the Palestinians can muster really keeps Israel pissed off. Thats about *ALL* it does or can ever realistically do, without massive outside help.

On the other hand, Israel has no such limitations of resources and as everyone points out, they have the bomb. 80-90 of them with a range of between 2,500 and 11,500 Kilometers depending on which source one takes for the Jericho III vs. their Space Launch vehicle and how well these can or have been adapted as ICBM's. By the way...that would put it about Houston, Texas for on outside range.

The point is....IF Israel so desired, the could all but 'erase' Gaza, being about the size of Bakersfield.....and given a week, pretty much wipe out the West Bank with a 100% all out war approach.

The fact they don't.......Never HAVE.....and have never even considered such radical actions is how they have NOTHING in common with a monster like Hitler or Stalin or Mao. Those men would never have tolerated so much as jokes about their enemies living within miles of them and not being obliterated to the last man standing, IMO. Israel has 100% of what it would require in power. They have the humanity and decency not to use it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Comparing Israel to the Nazi's is vile and particularly obscene, given the people involved in the comparison. I'm not sure it CAN get any worse for offense intended.

Please don't hate me for ever Wrabbit...

FREEDOM OF SPEECH RIGHT?

They are comparable to Apartheid South Africa as well.

What are your thoughts of this nation that claims to be the only democracy in the Middle East not allowing any inspections, at the risk of annulling peace treaties and sacrificing allies in it's own form of self ignorance based on accusing other nations of lesser things.

You mention Israel protecting itself, but if you make your bed you lie in it. This WHOLE conflict goes to the aftermath of WW2, in fact started way before but my point is that leaders in Israel are the modern day Nazis, to a lesser degree so far but they are not far behind.

I already linked how most of civilized Europe considers Israel as the greatest threat to world peace, over NK and Iran...

Cheers.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Here is a few people that would disagree.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I got you by one day,great thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Sorry man didn't know. I just starred and flagged your thread.

I didn't see yours, but mine has much more info...if you want I can request for this one to get shut down.

U2U me either way.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thats a great point hey... the scale of atrocity was quite large back then, everyone was doing it! people didnt have media to really understand the scale.. these men of the old days committed mass murder.. even Churchill!

Now, we see every explosion, every body and every attack.. from both sides. Palestinian and Israel!

When Israel takes off the gloves it really is quite lethal and its against a group of people who are very basic and very quarantined. You genuinley try not kill civilians, you try to locate and destroy with direct hits.. you’re not overly malicious.. you conduct clean warfare.

What is an issue is the fact you keep infringing on their lands and their rights. You keep moving the borders further, restricting them. You police them with force, dictate what enters their lands and you control their economies. You build on their territories and you make them live in their own Warsaw Ghetto..

...... in doing this, you give them a valid reason to fight you!

and when you scream bloody murder over the 30's and 40's, yet quietly inflict the same harsh treatment on a smaller, weaker group of people....your nation loses credibility!

As for the bomb, I think its a good thing Israel has it, but I think they have far too many. 5 nuclear bombs in israels hands would be acceptable...no nation would allow 3 nuclear attacks on the bulk of its forces. 5 bombs gives Israel an ability to defend against 2/3 full on attacks... its a strong enough deterrant!

.. and if the attack is so sustained, after 5 nuclear weapons have been used... Im pretty sure all nations on earth will be involved.. and no one will remember the Palestinian/Israeli issue.

the reason Israels leaders arent attending the summit is because they are cowards!.

edit on 21-9-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

My thoughts are about the same as Assad maintaining his Chemical arsenal of weapons. He didn't sign the Chemical weapons treaty and so, it's his right and his Father's before him. Israel didn't sign onto the NPT and so it's been their right.

Funny you should mention South Africa since it is that nation Israel worked with to make their Nukes with material out of Dimona, so long ago....but what's done is done and the hypocrisy is something so deep in that region it won't be believed until a war does break out. Then, I believe the types, numbers and range of weapons being used by nations 'not supposed to have it', whichever "it" we mean for a given example, will give some heart attacks before the chemicals or blast waves can hit them.

I don't believe Iran is even making Nuclear weapons as such and I haven't now for quite some time...so this whole thing is somewhat moot to me. However, to the extent it is not, Israel has had their nukes for over 30 years without a single detonation outside their test shot.....the US thinks...it saw wayyyy back when.

Having said said, they have their right to every nuke they own......just as Syria does their weapons..and ya know? Those were meant to be the ultimate balance of power to each other. With Syria gone soon...that DOES make for a major imbalance.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

There have been many thousands of Jews murdered in cold blood by Palestinian butchers and bombers as well....... There is evil enough to cover both..BOTH..sides like a rank blanket. In that way, the leadership of Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria, Iran...and yes....Israel..ALL have War Crimes to answer for and answer huge over.

If we really want to play a blame game just to get the Gotcha points....indeed.. the tit for tat has been killing people by the score over there for 2 thousand years. Why not have some more?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It's all good bud,people should know about this s+f..carry on

edit on 21-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So, why is it fine for Israel to have nuclear weapons but not for Iran to have them? What is the root of Israel’s discontent with Iran?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

If 90% of the middle east wanted to annihilate me and my country over the temple mount, I'd have nukes too ... Wait ... We do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join