It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel dismisses nuke-free Mideast summit; U.S. warns against Iran strike

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am not amazed from Israel but does not USA want to maintain some reputation for itself !

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It still bewilders me that Americans still support Israel. We send them Billions of dollars a year, when our own country is going to hell. What's even more hilarious is the fact that people think we should be supporting Israel because they're surrounded by "bad guys".

Those bad guys were created when the Palestinians were kicked out from their own country. What did Palestine have anything to do with WW2? Another thing, no one seems to remember for the concentration camp around Gaza harboring 1.5 million people by Israel.

These people don't even get clean water. On top of that they live off emergency food rations. AND then Israel performs genocide on top of that!

Who are the bad guys again?

Too many people in this country have had their brain massaged by Israel/Zionist media.

I hope to God the propaganda does not succeed and we invade Iran.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Israeli citizens have family like another.
They make babies as your Neighbor.
Though there does seem to be a need to Net-a-Yahoo.
Do 'folks' in general have much say in their government?
Do they have choice?
Does the two party system represent?
Personally I don't put folks in categories though they often do it fOr me.
Unfortunately.
I'm sure U understand.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Don't you guys get it?
If I$rael or anybody else in the region didn't have nuclear weapons/programs, there wouldn't be anything to whine or complain about.
When there's nothing to whine or complain about, I$rael is no longer a victim.
When I$rael is no longer the victim, they don't get paid.
When I$rael doesn't get paid, neither do the US politicians who support them (campaign contributions, outsourcing/contractual agreements etc)

Spoken like a pro

Spoken like an anti-Israeli propagandist.

Interpret it the way you want and call it what you want...TXRabbit posted and I agreed

edit on 9/22/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

"Russia could give a RAT'S ASS about Iran...it just wants to keep making money on the use of it's large Natural Gas Pipeline. China wants to make sure the OIL FLOWS. They have been given promises that their interests will be protected. Besides...neither Russia nor China wants any part in a WAR with the U.S. Military. Split Infinity"

That is your opinion and good for posting it, but you might want to ask around a bit maybe ask Russia or China if they form an alliance just how much persuasion they have in the "Big Picture"

They certainly have the economic advantage as far as the US and Israel is concerned and they certainly have the people power advantage.

Also they are a lot closer to the potential conflict zone and thus less logistics in moving troops and hardware.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Israel's leaders play angry birds day and night as a practice of striking Iran

that map like a big cat !

that tower in Tehran !

edit on 22-9-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Many 'representatives' are working on behalf of a mission.
I wouldn't go so far to assume it's for the better interest of those with an 'interest' for their welfare.
Allow nature to take it's course. There is enough going on in space that is out of one's hand though if one yearns to be thAt hand, they must be the rope.
The Creator can do 'anYthing'.
Just takes a little faith.
*God Bless*

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

I'm not railing on the Israeli people, more or less the Israel Regime in charge.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Israel is allowed nukes..all the other mid-east nations want to destroy it,and lets face it there all nuts..
Israel was/is just defending itself by getting it's fat brother,the USA to neutralize Iraq, Syria and next Iran.
Israel's army and nukes are for defense nothing more any body who says nukes are offensive don't know what there talking about.
Lets be real,if it wasn't for the threats and pressure from other crazy Muslim nations,Israel would'nt have to have nukes or such a large military presence in the ME
You people have no clue,Israel just wants peace and for everybody to get along.
edit on 22-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine
The difference is that Israel has used its nuclear capability not as a threat but as a deterrent. Iran explicitly threatens the states of Israel on a weekly basis.

If you can't differentiate between the two then, well, (comment that would get me mod attention).

Logic. Try it.

Now turn that statement around and it works the same no?

When you are backed into a corner and you have a major threat be it false or real, the wise thing to do is puff out your chest and say I can do that too!

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
A bunch of crazed Islamists come together and essentially say to Israel "hey, come join us in our nuke-free summit. No? Yea, we know you have nukes to protect yourself from us, but still; it's no good for us!"

It amazes how little it takes to understand the concept of deterrence, how little it takes to understand the general attitude in the Islamic Middle East towards Israel, yet, when these two ideas come together in Israel's possessing nuclear weapon to stave off a practical way for the Arabs to eliminate Israel, all of a sudden, all of these earlier situations, of Islamism, of Israel being the only actual democracy in the Middle East, are forgotten, and things are reduced to simple facts: Israel has bomb. Iran want bomb. Not fair for Iran not have bomb. Therefore not fair for Israel to have bomb.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
A bunch of crazed Islamists come together and essentially say to Israel "hey, come join us in our nuke-free summit. No? Yea, we know you have nukes to protect yourself from us, but still; it's no good for us!"
You really need to remove your "rose coloured glasses" when talking about Israel.

With the War Drums beating, any chance to sit and discuss is a action both sides should jump at.

Unless of course , one side actually wants the war.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Truth Is, the 'state' of Israel was created on behalf of the interest of Rothschild. The same one that has created via collusion central banks throughout the world, less the holdouts, ie. Iran, Syria. Now this is truth. How many more Mothers are to witness/fear the destruction of their progeny, that which, by nature they hold so dear?
Love is the solution from the worst of criminals, pre,present,future.
Death n destruction serves no one.
Satan should learn to respect humanity, learn from it's creation, rather than be jealous/angry of it's very creation.
That would defeat the point of creation itself.
I wonder, how could a son of God be so ignorant?
It's a wide cosmos where satan is but a drop in that bucket.
Whether aware or not; that is truth.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

You really need to remove your "rose coloured glasses" when talking about Israel.

As long as Iran persists in it's desire to build a nuclear weapon, hiding facilities from IAEA inspectors and inciting suspicions, there's really nothing left.

Maybe you should remove your own "rose colored glasses" when you talk about Islamist Iran and the threat it poses to Israel's existence.

I acknowledge both sides. I see Israel's possession of nuclear weapons as entirely for defensive reasons; this is a perfectly reasonable and sane assessment given the reality they exist in. Conversely, Iran's fundamentalist anti-democratic shi'ite regime makes any claims of 'we just want electricity' untenable.

Nothing more really need be said.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
finally we're close... i'm getting all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

Jesus could take Mohammad and everybody knows it.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The Israel bashing on this thread is nauseating and disgusting.

A sad testament for ATS.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I used to live in Israel and thanks God I managed to get the hell out of that country.
The authorities of Israel don't give a # about their citizens. It's all just a lie.
Actually, if I had stayed there, I know that one day I would be nuked or sacrificed in some way like all other honest citizens there.
Yes my friends, despite of what some people here think, the majority are honest people in Israel but news about our protests are simply censored.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Does anybody think that maybe this is just another ploy by the U.S., Israel and the PTB? Maybe having Israel decline their invitation to the summit, Iran and other Middle-Eastern nations might see it as a provocative action? An unwillingness to settle the hostilities. By that I mean, if Israel is showing no signs of peace and reasonable understanding or agreement, Iran or whomever, may preemptively strike Israel, thus sparking a war.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Patrol

Yeah, a friend of mine lived in Israel for most of his life until he moved, but he said that majority of people in Israel, regardless of race or religion, got along fine. I suppose the generalisations of a nation's citizens is another example of human ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join