It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nestlé is watching you!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
'kay so it's been determined it's a device that looks like a chocolate bar so that limits the implications with regards to this contest making it less intrusive than initially thought.

However, don't think for a second that you and your activities aren't being monitored...don't forget about those oh so smart...smartphones, most people have them these days...curious?

Check out what this guy did and what he found out;

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-9-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

Haha sorry that was more of a joke. I actually admire Switzerland a lot and want to travel there.

But there is some mystery about it, from my perspective. For one it is mountainous in geography, which are regions said to be ideal for constructing bunkers/secretive locations. There are historical ties to the Vatican and European aristocracy from multiple nations. The fact that Switzerland is neutral in foreign policy and often serves as a location for international diplomacy. Everything is so conspicuously ideal. Oh, and it's status as an elite magnet in banking, vacation, and luxury products.

I've always thought of Switzerland as a place where a lot of power and importance is concentrated. Speculative conspiracy.
edit on 9/21/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/21/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
if there's ten grand on the end of it i dont care come find me Nestlé

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Lets see, you go to groceries store and buy chocolate and company ( Nestlè ) has campaign as you wrote. When you pay your groceries there will be data behind what you bought, this data is important to store to not only cos of money you bring them also it is registered to shops computers how many bars has been sold today and how many are left, when store needs to order more. In some this exactly data of your purchase goes all the way to manufacturer so they take actions when shop is near sold out of this chocoloate bar and they deliver more.

Also your other actions in casher is recorded, what did you use to buy your groceries credit card etc, If you used some loyalty cards ( not sure is this right word ) what are used by some stores, all data what you bought, what kind of food you like to eat, what time you go to store etc etc is there so they can make special offers just for you.

What comes to NWO, they just can´t wipe us away YET cos they still needs us ( if there is NWO ). There is a huge amount of people who has not eaten (Nestlè) poisenous chocolate bars, people in 3rd worlds, china and middle east, africa etc. they need our help on that or otherwise their plot will not work at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I wondered when this would appear on ATS after seeing the advert on TV.

Some interesting comments. It does feel like some kind of way of getting the masses used to RFID chips/tracking and GPS.

Some things to remember though, we are already have personalised advertising directed at us on the internet. Not so long ago I was browsing on Amazon looking at some products. Then I went to the news pages on my local newspapers website and after that ATS. On both of these sites I got banners advertising the very same product I had just been viewing on Amazon.

Not only that but everytime you buy something and show a loyalty/store card they are gathering data on your buying habits. Every survey you take part in (telephone, online, street) you can bet that they will be using that data and selling it on. The same goes for those very useful price comparison sites that are the place to go if you want something. We were looking at insurance prices and were shocked at the amount of junk emails and telephone sales call we had from other companies all trying to sell us insurance! These sites harvest the information and then pass it on.

Not to mention the census in the UK.

If you connect all the information from your internet history, purchasing history, emails, text messages, downloads, apps, twitterings, facebook, with all the cctv cameras/smart traffic cameras and gps in your phones and cars, big brother doesn't need a big twoway tv that Orwell described in 1984 to see everything that you do.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious
reply to post by lillebror

OK, solid theory except for one little detail. Unless you are required to in order to collect a prize, NOBODY KEEPS THEIR CHOCOLATE BAR WRAPPER.
So what do you think they plan on tracking? Garbage bins and the sides of highways across America?

The conspiracy is Nestle wants people to want to win money and buy chocolate in pursuit.

BUT...the true secret, they will track you BECAUSE they are going to put the tracker in the candy and you will swallow it!!! It is then designed to travel through the stomach wall and into the person and ATTACH!!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Not to mention every customer surveys and customer competitions you take, you wil give them your details and email most likely. These are only made for companies to gather as big of customer registry as possible. And this registry is always for sale for other companies with decent sum of money.. its only business.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
if there's ten grand on the end of it i dont care come find me Nestlé

Guess that would be 16234 in dollars! Wonder if you can sue if they don't show and in time!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I don't see some grand scheme here if they're really just putting it in one bar, I don't see what difference it makes....not like they're tracking all their customers.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Morons must be working at Nestlé. Who's going to notice a tiny RFID chip in wrapper. The only thing nestle is going to find is the trash an the wrapper was thrown in.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Some of you must have missed this:

Graham Walker, Nestlé UK’s trade communications manager, said: “Nestlé Confectionery is delighted to be first to market with this highly innovative GPS based promotion.

edit on 21-9-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I havn't read all the replies to this yet so forgive me if someone has already pointed this out, although I didnt see it in the first few posts (im using my cell, plus I should technically be working). It seems to methat alot of you are missreading the article. It says "six chocolate bars will have a GPS chip hidden inside the wrapper" so its not all the bars so I cant imagine anything sinister that only involves 6 people. Secondly by inside the wrapper I doubt they mean the wrapper itself, but inside as in the same way the candy bar is inside the wrapper. Putting a gps as thin and similiar to a wrapper doesnt seem to be a tech that nestle would have, maybe the gov but even thats a stretch to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Who's going to notice a tiny RFID chip in wrapper. The only thing nestle is going to find is the trash an the wrapper was thrown in.

It's not tiny, or an RFID chip, or in the wrapper.

It's a GPS device the size of a candy bar. I doubt whoever opens it will not bite into it. If they do, they'll get a big surprise.

In fact, I wonder if a metal detector would pick up the components.

Retailers could really narrow down the search.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hello,

Just thought I would add something here...

I used to work for one of europes largest Hosting companies back in 2000 as an account manager.Nestle europe was my largest account and a very profitable one too.

They would always run campaigns around Europe in different countries, some of the campaigns were very very innovative so this one doesn't really break their mold.

I used to often get specs sent through for a couple of racks worth of servers every couple of months or so.

So I wouldn't read too much into this latest campaign.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The GPS chip is in the wrapper not the chocolate. It would be activated by opening the pull down tab on the wrapper.

They aren't the first company to use this strategy to award prizes.
It was done in Brazil by Unilever, another multi national company.
Source

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Maybe this is just a real world test to see if it is possible to put a tiny GPS tracker in something like a candy wrapper without people knowing it is there. If this actually works then they could put these tiny trackers in paper money or even in food like peanuts,potato chips,pretzels,which are all hard and crunchy so you wouldn`t even notice if you swallowed a GPS tracker.

This whole thing makes no sense because people don`t carry empty candy wrappers with them after they eat the candy,so i doubt they will ever give away that $10,000.
This looks fishy to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The term "population control" always makes me laugh. The masters of puppets have no intention of executing such an idea. That is how they make their profits, off of all the $heople, or the "useful eaters", another overbloated label.

What they want to do is slowly poison you over time so that you never collect your pension or Social Security, and so they don't have to take care of you. As long as you can work for them, they need you. Otherwise.......it's off with the old and on with the new as they say.

Nestle is without a doubt a very powerful International Corporation connected to a lot of shady deals though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

The GPS chip is in the wrapper not the chocolate

No it isn't.

Here is the Omo GPS device for some context.

Omo soap GPS video

How are you going to fit that into a wrapper?

There is no chocolate. Just a GPS device disguised as a candy bar.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

"It is important. It shows how easily people will go along with the whole tracking and chipping program and how to get them used to it. "

We wre what we eat then?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by wascurious

OK, solid theory except for one little detail. Unless you are required to in order to collect a prize, NOBODY KEEPS THEIR CHOCOLATE BAR WRAPPER.
So what do you think they plan on tracking? Garbage bins and the sides of highways across America?

The conspiracy is Nestle wants people to want to win money and buy chocolate in pursuit.

BUT...the true secret, they will track you BECAUSE they are going to put the tracker in the candy and you will swallow it!!! It is then designed to travel through the stomach wall and into the person and ATTACH!!

Until I read that it was going to be a tracker device shaped like a bar of chocolate (though assuming not looking like a bar of chocolate so you recognise it and don't throw it away) I too thought perhaps they had a chip in the wrapper to send out the alert and the real tracking chip would be in the chocolate (unknowingly) which you eat and that is how they would be able to track you wherever you are. Also would fit with the 'within 24 hours' as that is about the time it would take to pass through and out of the body. Thought it might have been a good testing ground to see if we could be secretly fed tracking chips in our food.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join