It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nestlé is watching you!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thank god!
Now I can discuss the topic at hand and not your personal woes.

Nestlé is watching you!

So either this gets moved to hoax bin or someone needs to make it true. Or did ATS toss all standards out the window if it brings in more clicks?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thank god!
Now I can discuss the topic at hand and not your personal woes.

Nestlé is watching you!

So either this gets moved to hoax bin or someone needs to make it true. Or did ATS toss all standards out the window if it brings in more clicks?

Well then discuss it already. What have you said that someone else hasn't?

My personal woes? Even someone on a different thread called you on this nonsense. I won't use the word but I think you know it already, as I read the entire conversation last night.

You are not discussing this at all but just taking pot shots. And now you are advising the Mods to put the thread in hoax. It is not a hoax even unless you think that gps devices embedded in packages are not real.
edit on 23-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by wascurious

I'm not giving you any more attention except to tell you that I am not giving you the time of day. It's a waste of my precious time and energy.

Can you say anything that is true?
You did not read the articles before spouting off about RFID for NO REASON AT ALL.
Then you reply to my posts without reading them.
Discussing this topic with you is no longer even an option.

See ya!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I am washing my hands of this exchange and of you entirely on this website. I will not respond to you again on this or any other thread.

Goodbye and good luck

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

I am washing my hands of this exchange and of you entirely on this website. I will not respond to you again on this or any other thread.

Goodbye and good luck

Color me super hurt since you told me that twice already and keep posting off topic crap to me.

So can we discuss this #ing contest yet?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Pretty good for your first post. I know my first sucked and I got schooled pretty quick. Not to go all chocolate paranoid. But makes one wonder about the "health benefeits" of chocolate.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It might only be 6 chocolate bars this time, at least until nestle finds their "test group/control group".

They certainly will be monitoring sales, and if it becomes a craze, then they can use their reverse psychology crap like the hoosier lottery, "please play responsibly", and turn it into "please pig-out responsibly".

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join