It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nestlé is watching you!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDigitalGem
Nestle is supposed to be one of the major players in water hoarding as well..... They are apparently collecting, and bottling, as much water as possible so that when the # hits the fan, they can charge us an arm and a leg for clean drinking water.....

I won't be buying it.
Their bottled water is the worst water out there.
Its always the cheapest and endless aisle-blocking skids of it seem to be in every discount store. Makes me wonder why there's so much encouragement to buy it, drink it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDigitalGem
Nestle is supposed to be one of the major players in water hoarding as well..... They are apparently collecting, and bottling, as much water as possible so that when the # hits the fan, they can charge us an arm and a leg for clean drinking water.....

And they are taking most of that water from the US.

If you haven't seen this watch it- it will make your blood boil!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Wow, after reading all the posts, I am aghast at the apathy. You have all been conditioned .......very well....and all it took was chocolate for crying out loud!!!!! Everyone should be appalled at this. Has anyone questioned WHY they are doing this. Do you really think they just want to give you their dimes? And the Bilderberg connection you all wrote off.....???????? WTH????

Like taking candy from a baby......

Congratulations, all the apathetics just passed the "test"...and there are soooooo many of them.

To the OP, you did just fine. SnF for your post. A big fat F for those who don't recognize what is going on.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious
reply to post by lillebror

OK, solid theory except for one little detail. Unless you are required to in order to collect a prize, NOBODY KEEPS THEIR CHOCOLATE BAR WRAPPER.
So what do you think they plan on tracking? Garbage bins and the sides of highways across America?

The conspiracy is Nestle wants people to want to win money and buy chocolate in pursuit.

My thoughts exactly, who keeps wrappers, hahahahaha.

On a serious note, why use GPS tracking? Why not just put "You're a Winner!" in the wrapper like the other companies do (still looking under the caps of plastic soda bottles?) This could be a paid test from some other agency for future clandestine operations. Strange...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thanks all for your comments on my post.
Some i agree with some i dont.
However, i dont understand why some people think that it can only be a legitimate conspiracy if its on a big scale. Big evil things will get noticed, small evil things will go unnoticed, below the radar so to speak. But many small evil things joined together will be just as evil as a big one in the end.
Im not claiming that my post is in some way a real conspiracy, it could just be a marketing campaign (a bit disturbing though, if you ask me). I just felt that it was of some importance and something that i would like to share with you.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Well there is an up side to all this.. Just walk into every chololate store and unwrap the lot of them on the spot.. If you win, congratulations. If not, you served mankind proud.

That reminded me of the win dollars contest by soda companies. The prize was under the "bottle cap" in soda bottles.

I remember walking into grocery stores during the contest and seeing bottle caps strewn up and down the isle, wondering to myself what that was all about?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

GPS gives the best real data on their consumers aside from the consumer directly giving the information to them.

Think about it..they know where and when you purchased it, the route, the method and places you stopped along the way with time spent traveling/stopped at other places after the purchase all the way right up to your kitchen cabinet! They can then use this information to tailor marketing campaigns (either direct or indirect) and adjust logistics and distribution to better supply their consumers. Information is king after all!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Dude, Nestle rules. THANK YOU for revealing this to us in an official manner.

EDIT: and God Bless you 2x. FIFO
edit on 21-9-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Kind of strange that I can't find any details on the promotion from Nestle anywhere. Only reports on what they are doing.

I wanted to check out the rules and details of this contest/promotion, but...

Maybe they are on the wrappers themselves?

Anyone in the UK seen one of these yet?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Wow, after reading all the posts, I am aghast at the apathy. You have all been conditioned .......very well....and all it took was chocolate for crying out loud!!!!! Everyone should be appalled at this. Has anyone questioned WHY they are doing this. Do you really think they just want to give you their dimes? And the Bilderberg connection you all wrote off.....???????? WTH????

Congratulations, all the apathetics just passed the "test"...and there are soooooo many of them.

To the OP, you did just fine. SnF for your post. A big fat F for those who don't recognize what is going on.

Um.............No.
I almost never buy candy and contest or not I am not saving wrappers.
So what is the problem?
How am I mindlessly conditioned here?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
All you have to do is put a police scanner that has a mode to detect strong signals up to a candy bar to see if its chipped.....in a faraday cage

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
How big does the GPS system have to be to be able to be detected from hundreds of miles away? How could that fit in a wrapper? It can't just be an RFID chip can it? Something seems fishy here.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfk3345
How big does the GPS system have to be to be able to be detected from hundreds of miles away? How could that fit in a wrapper? It can't just be an RFID chip can it? Something seems fishy here.

Honestly sounds fake to me. Probably no chip and no prize

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jfk3345

Doesn't need the power to transmit it's signal "hundreds" of miles, simply needs to transmit to the closest tower and allow the network to transmit the data back to their servers.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Um.............No.
I almost never buy candy and contest or not I am not saving wrappers.
So what is the problem?
How am I mindlessly conditioned here?

What's your point? Do you condone this or not? It's not whether you buy chocolate/candy, it's whether you think this is okay, true or not. For crying out loud, get a clue. Did ANYONE actually watch the video posted by the OP...PUT OUT BY NESTLE?????

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Doesn't need the power to transmit it's signal "hundreds" of miles, simply needs to transmit to the closest tower and allow the network to transmit the data back to their servers.

By closest tower, I'm guessing you mean "cell tower". That would require some bulk and battery power to transmit on a cellular network.

I can't see how this could fit in a candy bar.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

By closest tower, I'm guessing you mean "cell tower". That would require some bulk and battery power to transmit on a cellular network.

I can't see how this could fit in a candy bar.

Ummm no I don't mean "cell" tower...I don't believe you are familiar as to how RFIDs work, here's a quick explanation from wikipedia;

Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of a wireless non-contact system that uses radio-frequency electromagnetic fields to transfer data from a tag attached to an object, for the purposes of automatic identification and tracking. Some tags require no battery and are powered by the electromagnetic fields used to read them. Others use a local power source and emit radio waves (electromagnetic radiation at radio frequencies). The tag contains electronically stored information which can be read from up to several meters (yards) away. Unlike a bar code, the tag does not need to be within line of sight of the reader and may be embedded in the tracked object.

RFID tags are used in many industries. An RFID tag attached to an automobile during production can be used to track its progress through the assembly line. Pharmaceuticals can be tracked through warehouses. Livestock and pets may have tags injected, allowing positive identification of the animal.

Since RFID tags can be attached to clothing, possessions, or even implanted within people, the possibility of reading personally-linked information without consent has raised privacy concerns.

Source

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ummm no I don't mean "cell" tower...I don't believe you are familiar as to how RFIDs work, here's a quick explanation from wikipedia;

I am very familiar with RFID and its applications.

RFID tags a commonly used for product identification with a range of up to a couple of meters (to replace UPC lables on some products). There are not RFID towers all over cities. They are specifically placed in environments with a very small range for a specific purpose.

From your own source, the max range is 200 meters.

Unless Nestle spent millions and millions of dollars to set up RIFD receivers throughout the UK, I think your theory is probably incorrect.

EDIT:

It's much more likely that they made a GPS device in the shape of a candy bar that, once activated, will send GPS coordinate updates over a data cellular network (GPRS, etc) back to Nestle. That's the only way I can see this working.

" A Nestle spokesman added that "inside their wrappers, the GPS-enabled bars looked just like normal chocolate bars."

The key is that they "look" like normal chocolate bars, but they aren't

Melting chocolate would not be good for any sort of electronics.

And in the likely event that the device doesn't work (bar put in freezer before opened) , there is probably a number to call to claim the prize.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The Bilderberg theory goes out the window..
I´ve found this:
www.yorkpress.co.uk...
It clearly states that it is a gps device that looks like a chocolate bar.
So, not every wrapper is tracked.
However, I still do believe that the Nestlé company is runned by some very bad people.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

What exactly is so sketchy about our country? Please elaborate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join