It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in heaven (or paradise) for women specifically?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You need to re-read it, they cast their crowns down in worship, and they sing the song of the redeemed. No offense, but you're completely wrong.

I know what it says, and I know what John saw when it took place. The text is in error, not I. There are some errors in the bible as it stands today on certain details. But, the overall message is intact.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Fallen angels have no chance for redemption.

This is true in a sense. They can never be redeemed like man is, but, many have went away from Satan, because they "learned" it was not what it was cut out to be (only a few have done this). What happens to them, is very much different. They will never be allowed back above again, though.

Correct, so there is no way they will be seated on thrones around the throne of God, casting their crowns down singing the song of the redeemed. The 24 elders are symbolic of the church.

I am speaking of the fallen ones who sided with Satan at the great fall. The archangels are different from the fallen. They always remained pure.

Why would I be talking about pure angels singing any song of redemption? Redeemed means brought back into right relationship with God from a fallen state.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You need to re-read it, they cast their crowns down in worship, and they sing the song of the redeemed. No offense, but you're completely wrong.

I know what it says, and I know what John saw when it took place. The text is in error, not I. There are some errors in the bible as it stands today on certain details. But, the overall message is intact.

Typcal.. it's God's word that's wrong, not you?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Why would I be talking about pure angels singing any song of redemption? Redeemed means brought back into right relationship with God from a fallen state.

Correct, the ones above, were singing this song because of man coming back to Father.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Typcal.. it's God's word that's wrong, not you?

Incorrect, that is John's words, not Father. I can't believe you just stated what you said. When Father speaks, you will surely know the difference.
edit on 21-9-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

"Fallen angels have no chance for redemption."

Why? Any senscient being can decide to be good, i think there for i am allows this. Why would God not wish redemption for a fallen Angel that wished to repent and take his side once again. What about the Nephilim, there half and half are they also beyond redemption?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Why would God not wish redemption for a fallen Angel that wished to repent and take his side once again.

Father would like all (man, and below) to come to him, he holds love for all, even Satan. If he didn't, he would have destroyed them, when they fell. Everyone has to learn, even angels learn.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

"Father would like all (man, and below) to come to him, he even still holds love for all, even Satan. If he didn't, he would have destroyed them, when they fell. Everyone has to learn, even angels learn."

So you agree that redemption would be given to all, if asked for?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

So you agree that redemption would be given to all, if asked for?

Redemption for man, and the fallen will be very different. There are many fallen who have gone to Father to ask for forgiveness.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

"Redemption for man, and the fallen will be very different. There are many fallen who have gone to Father to ask for forgiveness."

And the result? Can you list a few?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

And the result? Can you list a few?

I may not give exacts on this. But, I can say that Father grants, but, they are not allowed back above. They are completely wiped (memory, and all), and are made new again. Then he utilizes them for reasons, which I may not go into.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Essentially reincarnation then, i have always suspected as much. Why cant you go in to depth about it? Why wipe there memory, seems this would mean they learn nothing from there fall? Very Spotless Mind of Eternal Sunshine'ish.
edit on 21-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by jhill76

Essentially reincarnation then, i have always suspected as much. Why cant you go in to depth about it? Why wipe there memory, seems this would mean they learn nothing from there fall?

The desire to turn away again cannot be present. They will have learned, but the memory wipe will be not what you would expect.

*I must stay inside of parameters, thus the vagueness.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

"thus the vagueness."

This is the reason i was asked to leave Sunday School as a child many Moons ago. I guess i just require answers im not ready for, then again i do know that i Know nothing.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

This is the reason i was asked to leave Sunday School as a child many Moons ago. I guess i just require answers im not ready for, then again i do know that i no nothing.

I see many do not like when others question, because they cannot give you the answers. But, I can say, that Father takes special interest in those that ask questions and want to know more.

It is not a question of readiness, but finding someone who can give accurate answers.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

John, like the other writers were under direct inspiration of the Holy Spirit. He was the "author", John only held the writing utensil. Much like if i have a secretary write a letter I dictate, she isn't the author, she was the transcriptionist.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Correct, the ones above, were singing this song because of man coming back to Father.

Wrong, the singers were using personal pronouns. The significance of this in Greek is monumental, they were singing about themselves not others.

Re-read Revelation 4.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"Fallen angels have no chance for redemption."

Why? Any senscient being can decide to be good, i think there for i am allows this. Why would God not wish redemption for a fallen Angel that wished to repent and take his side once again. What about the Nephilim, there half and half are they also beyond redemption?

I have said twice now. Christ never incarnated as an angel to die for their sins. Redemption comes through Christ. That's why man is offered redemption, the Son of God incarnated as a man and took all our sin upon Him and shed His blood for our sin. Same with the Nephilim, Yahshua never incarnated as a Nephilim to die for them either. Their unclean spirits are demons.

edit on 21-9-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

link   

"John, like the other writers were under direct inspiration of the Holy Spirit. He was the "author", John only held the writing utensil. Much like if i have a secretary write a letter I dictate, she isn't the author, she was the transcriptionist."

Automatic writing eh, dont mediums accomplish this, and are not mediums committing blasphemy by this very act? How come its ok for God to utilise this method of communication if its so easily accessible to demons?

link   

John, like the other writers were under direct inspiration of the Holy Spirit. He was the "author", John only held the writing utensil. Much like if i have a secretary write a letter I dictate, she isn't the author, she was the transcriptionist.

This is true. But, the writer can inject things of their own mind, or in such a rush to get it done, don't write all that is given. Once you can view this from a macro level, you will understand. The only way to verify this is: wait until the end to ask, or ask Father now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join