Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What's in heaven (or paradise) for women specifically?

page: 2
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It is my hope that when I get to Heaven there will be an entire crew of hunky young studs whose entire purpose of being is to entertain me by washing dishes, washing clothes, vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing toilets, taking out the trash and mowing the lawn- except for one of them whose sole purpose will be to blend frozen drinks for me and massage my feet. That is my idea of Heavenly reward!




posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by denver22
 

shakes head

That's not what I meant, but thanks for the insight.

nods head back whatever you say lady.. your the boss



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 
I know enough to have thrown the last one out on her butt.

Oh, that and I have three daughters. Maybe I know too much.






I was speaking from what I perceive to be the Muslim viewpoint, which I am of course, not one.
edit on 20-9-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22
 

rofl



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A nice big kitchen. After all it's a woman place on earth why not heaven? Remember it's a womans job to do what a man tells her just ask Michele Bachmann.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010
 

THWACK! upside the head

Next it will be my rolling pin.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
***
There was once a rumor that Islamist men get a number of female virgins, and so forth.
***
Some even say there will be no more gender in the afterlife.

However, having no gender will be hell to some, so perhaps there will be a "benign patriarchy" in heaven, and only women who feel happy to be subjugated will be allowed into heaven?

edit on 20-9-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)


This is weird yet intresting question.
First i find kinda odd that islamic men needs virgins in heaven.. what they need them there for? its not a place for lust me thinks. What happen their wife/wifes they had on earth, what is their after death location if their hubbys will not take them with them ... ? If only virgins get into heaven should it be wiser not to breed.

Why someone would feel no gender as a hell if in heaven ? As i have always thought there will be no sexual appeal in there.. "we all just hold hands and be peacefully united without having and feelin sexual needs"



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by buster2010
 

THWACK! upside the head

Next it will be my rolling pin.
feisty lol



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka
 

Forgive me, dear, but I think you're in hell.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
except for one of them whose sole purpose will be to blend frozen drinks for me and massage my feet. That is my idea of Heavenly reward!
You better cut them nails i mean claws first your
in need of a peticure
edit on 20-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16
 

You've given me some great ideas for the afterlife.

Must. Make. Lists.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka


Why someone would feel no gender as a hell if in heaven ? As i have always thought there will be no sexual appeal in there.. "we all just hold hands and be peacefully united without having and feelin sexual needs"

Id rather feed em grapes - fan em,while dishing out a peticure to a sex kitten than roast like a
thanks giving turkey on gas mark 10
edit on 20-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
It is my hope that when I get to Heaven there will be an entire crew of hunky young studs whose entire purpose of being is to entertain me by washing dishes, washing clothes, vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing toilets, taking out the trash and mowing the lawn- except for one of them whose sole purpose will be to blend frozen drinks for me and massage my feet. That is my idea of Heavenly reward!


It's your Heaven, you get to call the shots...the rest of your crew will be arriving shortly.....




Des....



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx
 


Lol the place which was described here sounded more like a hell. Even so i stand out for all us women who has lost their virginity cos of genesis "God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it" and are not " allowed " to heaven cos of that, then God is totally unfair. Maybe we all women will transform back to virginity when we step through heavens door


I always thought that we will be young adults again when we go to heaven...



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22
 

Damn, if I'd known it was going to be that easy...
edit on 9/20/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Thank you for the lovely preview!

May we ALL have hunky crews of happy workers!

And daquiris for all!

edit on 20-9-2012 by littled16 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As a female, what I hope for in heaven is more what is not there: i.e. dirty dishes, dirty laundry, dirty floors, no more looking for someone else's lost article.
Also, I'm looking forward to decorating my little mansion myself, without anyone else's input.

I have not read or heard of any religious statements of what is in store for women in heaven (other than those poor 72 virgins each.) If no one marries or is given in marriage, then the homicide bomber will be violating God's rules against fornication as well as violating the virgins.

This is a fun thread, op. Thanks



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1
 

Hey, I just thought of something. Those suicide bombers blow off their johnsons, so they end up in heaven with 72 virgins and no plumbing.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
In the christian view of heaven gender will not matter, there will be no male or female.

The gospels cover that in a few different verses, such as


Mar 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.


I know that In the Mormon version they continue to be wed and produce spirit babies.


Help me out here. You quoted a verse that said there will be no "marriage". It says nothing about denying there will be genders still.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by benrl
In the christian view of heaven gender will not matter, there will be no male or female.

The gospels cover that in a few different verses, such as


Mar 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.


I know that In the Mormon version they continue to be wed and produce spirit babies.


Help me out here. You quoted a verse that said there will be no "marriage". It says nothing about denying there will be genders still.


I took "but are as the angels which are in heaven" to assume gender would not matter, as in its a non issue.

there are verses in the 4 gospels referencing back to this.

What ever the case, it wont matter.





new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join



atslive.com

hi-def

low-def