It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in heaven (or paradise) for women specifically?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Wrong, the singers were using personal pronouns. The significance of this in Greek is monumental, they were singing about themselves not others. Re-read Revelation 4.

As I have stated earlier, I know what is written, and I know that in which took place at the time it was given. Revelations is not 100% accurate in its details.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by andy06shake

Why would God not wish redemption for a fallen Angel that wished to repent and take his side once again.

Father would like all (man, and below) to come to him, he holds love for all, even Satan. If he didn't, he would have destroyed them, when they fell. Everyone has to learn, even angels learn.
edit on 21-9-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

God cannot destroy anything that comes from Him, it can either return to Him or be forever separated from Him. All spirit is energy and energy cannot be destroyed. Redemption is not available to angels or Nephilim/Rephaim.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

God cannot destroy anything that comes from Him, it can either return to Him or be forever separated from Him. All spirit is energy and energy cannot be destroyed.

Do you see your own error? You are using mans laws to describe what Father can and can not do. You are also now speaking for him telling others what he cannot do. Has he told you this personally?

I know for sure, Father has destroyed spirits and created them new again.

link   

Wrong, the singers were using personal pronouns. The significance of this in Greek is monumental, they were singing about themselves not others. Re-read Revelation 4.

As I have stated earlier, I know what is written, and I know that in which took place at the time it was given. Revelations is not 100% accurate in its details.

You don't know. John was present, you are 1,905 years removed. Give up the facade, you aren't some special messenger sent from heaven.

link   
reply to post by jhill76

"As I have stated earlier, I know what is written, and I know that in which took place at the time it was given. Revelations is not 100% accurate in its details."

Of course not, how can a book written by Man not be fallible to some extent.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

God cannot destroy anything that comes from Him, it can either return to Him or be forever separated from Him. All spirit is energy and energy cannot be destroyed.

Do you see your own error? You are using mans laws to describe what Father can and can not do. You are also now speaking for him telling others what he cannot do. Has he told you this personally?

I know for sure, Father has destroyed spirits and created them new again.

Man's laws? No, man only DISCOVERED God's laws.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

"Redemption is not available to angels or Nephilim/Rephaim."

Why?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You don't know. John was present, you are 1,905 years removed. Give up the facade, you aren't some special messenger sent from heaven.

Where have I stated I am some special messenger?

Again, as I stated earlier, you can always ask Father. Many people don't want to go that route for some reason?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by jhill76

"As I have stated earlier, I know what is written, and I know that in which took place at the time it was given. Revelations is not 100% accurate in its details."

Of course not, how can a book written by Man not be fallible to some extent.

Look into the "heptadic structure" the NT displays, no one can duplicate this, in fact if you had 1 billion super computers running 1 billion attempts per second for 1 trillion years it could not be reproduced. The heptadic structure of the text is the "fingerprint" of the author, the Holy Spirit.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Where have I stated I am some special messenger?

Again, as I stated earlier, you can always ask Father. Many people don't want to go that route for some reason?

What should I ask? Tell Him I reject His written word and I want all the details He got wrong the first time?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

"Look into the "heptadic structure" the NT displays, no one can duplicate this, in fact if you had 1 billion super computers running 1 billion attempts per second for 1 trillion years it could not be reproduced. The heptadic structure of the text is the "fingerprint" of the author, the Holy Spirit."

I completely agree with you on this, i wont debate that God is apparent in all aspects of reality. I just dont think he/she/it is what you think, from a biblical standpoint that is. Its a whole lot bigger(or smaller) than Christianity and Jesus im afraid!

edit on 21-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What should I ask? Tell Him I reject His written word and I want all the details He got wrong the first time?

The attitude is amusing. But, you can just ask him, are there any errors in the bible as it stands today. Man is the one who got it wrong, not Father. That's like blaming Father for all the rapes, murders, etc. that is mans doing, not Father.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

"Redemption is not available to angels or Nephilim/Rephaim."

Why?

Why do you keep asking why? This will be the 4th time I have answered this question. The Son of God never incarnated as an angel or as a Nephilim/Rephaim to die for their sin. He incarnated as a human to die for the sin of mankind.

Redemption is offered only through Christ, He didn't incarnate and die for angels or their demigod offspring.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The attitude is amusing. But, you can just ask him, are there any errors in the bible as it stands today. Man is the one who got it wrong, not Father. That's like blaming Father for all the rapers, murders, etc. that is mans doing, not Father.

I'm not aware of anyone who claims the English bible is infallible, but the originals in Greek and Hebrew. But after hundreds of years the translation errors are all well known.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

"Why do you keep asking why?"

I ask because if God offers forgiveness and redemption to man, one of his creations then why not Angels, another of his works im lead to beleve? So why? If there sorry then why not forgive them? Is God not gracious and humble enough? You do realize that by not offering redemption that he/she/it is perpetuating the war in heaven? Or im i wrong?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I'm not aware of anyone who claims the English bible is infallible, but the originals in Greek and Hebrew. But after hundreds of years the translation errors are all well known.

But, there are some details that are in error, very few. But, if you could see it from the other side, it would then make sense. But, the overall message is intact. We can debate this all day, but what will it avail? I will still see you in the end, no matter what.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

"Look into the "heptadic structure" the NT displays, no one can duplicate this, in fact if you had 1 billion super computers running 1 billion attempts per second for 1 trillion years it could not be reproduced. The heptadic structure of the text is the "fingerprint" of the author, the Holy Spirit."

I completely agree with you on this, i wont debate that God is apparent in all aspects of reality. I just dont think he/she/it is what you think, from a biblical standpoint that is. Its a whole lot bigger(or smaller) than Christianity and Jesus im afraid!

The Bible is the only "holy book" that displays this heptadic structure, and the only holy book that's an integrated message system that shows it's origin from outside of time by thousands of detail specific prophecies. The holy Bible is completely unique in the mathematics it displays under the text. Check into the "heptadic structure discovered by Harvard mathmetician Dr. Ivan Panin".

Warn you though, you will find scores of sites that brutally attack him and claim he invented it, but a simple Occam's Razor argument refutes that. He was an Atheist before discovering the heptadic structure, Atheists don't fabricate discoveries so they can have faith in the Bible and Jesus Christ. The idea is laughable.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

But, there are some details that are in error, very few. But, if you could see it from the other side, it would then make sense. But, the overall message is intact. We can debate this all day, but what will it avail? I will still see you in the end, no matter what.

What "other side"? Satan? What "other side"? I thought you weren't claiming to be some angelic messenger?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What "other side"? Satan? What "other side"? I thought you weren't claiming to be some angelic messenger?

Good one. But, I am not an angel! You should know above does more than just pass messages.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

"Why do you keep asking why?"

I ask because if God offers forgiveness and redemption to man, one of his creations then why not Angels, another of his works im lead to beleve? So why? If there sorry then why not forgive them? Is God not gracious and humble enough? You do realize that by not offering redemption that he/she/it is perpetuating the war in heaven? Or im i wrong?

Because the only BASIS for that redemption is that His Son Yahshua incarnated as a man to die for the sins of man. That's the basis redemption is offered. Christ didn't incarnate as an angel or Nephilim to die for their sins. That's one of the biggest reasons demons hate humans.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join