It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in heaven (or paradise) for women specifically?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
Nothing. It doesn't exist.

Is that an official Ron Paul statement?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by 1PLA1

Hey, I just thought of something. Those suicide bombers blow off their johnsons, so they end up in heaven with 72 virgins and no plumbing.
Suicide bomber says what's happened to me plumbing ladies
... ladies say it's allright you Mustapha leek
edit on 20-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

Why either of you would make fun of someones death is beyond me. Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
Nothing. It doesn't exist.

Is that an official Ron Paul statement?

lol I'm pretty sure Mr Paul believe's in the afterlife actually (or claims to). So no ... it's not
It's just logic!
edit on 20-9-2012 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Anyone who reads this thread after you've changed your .signature will think the two of us insane, but that's okay

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
From a Biblical view point........

There are no women in heaven, just spirits that inhabited a body. There are no sons and daughters in heaven, just sons. They are spirits sent to earth outside of our time domain and return to make account of themselves. It's all there quite plain in the Bible, it's not mystical or unusual if you can get past the "our dimension is all that matters' rubbish. On earth their are sons and daughters as referred to in the Bible, but in heaven only sons, like we think of males, just the name 'sons' as called by God.

From God we came ad to God we return the Bible says.

I have no idea of what Muslims or anyone else sees it, I would be interested to see what they say.

We are a dot in time. Our reality is a tiny reality in the scope of infinity where God and spirits exist. To try to explain God inside our time and space and with our puny understanding is ludicrous.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Heaven is sectioned. One section is just for Aussies and their visitors.

All the Sheilas will be on one side having a talk fest with wine casks hidden under the flora.

All the guys on the other side with slabs of beer hidden in the fauna. (Kangaroo pouches are great for hiding booze)

In between on the beaches will be couples doing what couples do when St. Peter isn't around.

Yea, I know, we will all get kicked out into hell, but hey, we will be with our mates then and we are used to the heat!

P

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

a kitchen thats always clean, perfect hair that does it self, and eyes that dont get black......lol just joking of course i have two girls of my own and they are the best people i ever met, i just love sexist jokes.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Unfortunately, instead of being specific (as it is in the case of men), the Quran is silent on the particular rewards awaiting women.

However, I did find this on an Islamic blog:

Although the Qur'an mentions hur al-ain for men, or "wide-eyed virgins," this does not necessarily preclude the existence of handsome male companions for female believers.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
"What's in heaven (or paradise) for women specifically?"

Answer 12" penises on all the Angels! LoL

On a more serious note i dont think gender applies outside of this dimension, positive and negative bias yes but not man and woman.
edit on 21-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by benrl

Please, I implore you to provide this Biblical support. I've never seen anything that says angels are sexless. I've seen the opposite, that the Bene haElohiym (sons of God) took for themselves wives and fathered Nephillim. (Genesis 6)

Well, maybe not sexless, but show me a female angel in the bible.

THey are definitely masculine.
edit on 20-9-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

You realize absence of evidence is not evidence of absence correct?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The 24 elders are the church. 24 is the Biblical number for the church, they are "kings and priests", and they sing the song of the redeemed. Christ never incarnated as an angel and shed His blood to redeem angels who sinned.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

The 24 elders are the church. 24 is the Biblical number for the church, they are "kings and priests", and they sing the song of the redeemed. Christ never incarnated as an angel and shed His blood to redeem angels who sinned.

We get into this back and forth all the time. Brother coming down here for his task, has nothing to do with the elders being who they are. John was just viewing what was going on above, and he wrote what he saw. He did not ask specifically what are they, and what is there task above.

The 24 elders are the 24 archangels who have a specific task. You can verify this with anyone who comes from above.

Also, what Brother did for man and what he would do for angels, are very different. That process would not even be written down here, because it has no bearing on mans life down here.

*The biggest error in that text was that the 24 elders sing, they do not sing at all.
edit on 21-9-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

"Christ never incarnated as an angel and shed His blood to redeem angels who sinned."

Why? Are Angels not one of Gods creations also?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"Christ never incarnated as an angel and shed His blood to redeem angels who sinned."

Why? Are Angels not one of Gods creations also?

Yes. But fallen angels cannot be redeemed. Let's try another approach, can you tell me where He incarnated as an angel and died for their sins. Where the angels would be singing the song of the redeemed about being washed in His blood? Truth is, Christ incarnated as a man to redeem sinful men. Fallen angels have no chance for redemption.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Fallen angels have no chance for redemption.

This is true in a sense. They can never be redeemed like man is, but, many have went away from Satan, because they "learned" it was not what it was cut out to be (only a few have done this). What happens to them, is very much different. They will never be allowed back above again, though.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

John didn't specify, but their identity can easily be determined by several things. The number 24, which is the Biblical number for the church. They are "kings and priests", only 3 people are kings and priests in the Bible, Melchizedek, Jesus Christ, and the body of Christ. And most telling is they are singing the "song of the redeemed" about being washed in His blood. Christ never incarnated as an angel to shed His blood in redemption for them. It's obvious who they are, the redeemed church of Yahshua ha'Moshiyach.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

This is true in a sense. They can never be redeemed like man is, but, many have went away from Satan, because they "learned" it was not what it was cut out to be (only a few have done this). What happens to them, is very much different. They will never be allowed back above again, though.

Correct, so there is no way they will be seated on thrones around the throne of God, casting their crowns down singing the song of the redeemed. The 24 elders are symbolic of the church.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

And most telling is they are singing the "song of the redeemed" about being washed in His blood.

This is an error. The others around the throne were singing, but the elders were not at the time. So many gathered at once, it was hard for him to decipher which ones were actually singing. As the elders stand at full attention all of the time, they do not engage in praise and worship as the others are required to do.

This can be confirmed via Father, just ask of him.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Correct, so there is no way they will be seated on thrones around the throne of God, casting their crowns down singing the song of the redeemed. The 24 elders are symbolic of the church.

I am speaking of the fallen ones who sided with Satan at the great fall. The archangels are different from the fallen. They always remained pure.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

And most telling is they are singing the "song of the redeemed" about being washed in His blood.

This is an error. The others around the throne were singing, but the elders were not at the time. So many gathered at once, it was hard for him to decipher which ones were actually singing. As the elders stand at full attention all of the time, they do not engage in praise and worship as the others are required to do.

This can be confirmed via Father, just ask of him.

You need to re-read it, they cast their crowns down in worship, and they sing the song of the redeemed. No offense, but you're completely wrong.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join