It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by Ghost375
C'mon Obama supporters, here's your chance!
Vote Romney!!!!! That way Obama will be the second most corrupt president we've ever elected!

Sorry, the guy before him who lied to start the longest and
Most expensive war in US history is the most corrupt .
Romney would have to invade Mexico to win

Guess that you "forgot" that Bush didn't do that all by himself, the House and the Senate approved that action.

Here

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I wish I had a dollar for every Obama hate thread I've seen here on ATS for the past 2 years.
I'm still waiting for a thread stating that Obama has the number 666 tattooed on his butt.

Well if you are referring to corruption, many times where there is smoke there is fire.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Your tears will be delicious come November 8th, and not because I'm an Obama supporter, but mainly because I enjoy watching conservative moan.

And that statement rectifies the issue at hand how? How does your sentiments toward "conservatives" address the fact the man has been and is still operating in a manner that calls for criminal charges? How does your statement address that he has presented himself as having been and having done things that are simply untrue? How does that fix the ethical issues and malfeasance of his LIFE? And how does that make him "okay" in light of the way he has acted?

Exactly what part of your voiced hatred toward the political side you are "against" makes these things okay?

I know what you're saying and I fully agree that obama is a criminal, but we have two problems. The people who made the terrorist mandela a hero are the same people who funded obama, so you have to know that these @sshats can twist reality through the mass media and courts at every turn. The second problem was the removal of the "trust in advertising laws" which may have allowed "brand" obama to lie through its teeth and let the buyer beware, the buyer being all the voters voting in the fraudulent election system, ergo "brand" election system. Brand obama is just over-hyped urine sauce on a turd, but they are trying to sell you a gold plated turd, regardless, it's still a turd and everything it does stinks.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
To be honest my opinion of politics in general is quote "In order to work within government each individual must abide by its rules" close quote... I believe that Obama had to say white lies to the public to gain what he needs in order to fulfill his plan, He is a good man just trying to his job, though guys look on the bright side, Having him become the first half black president has opened up many black american dreams.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by texasgirl
reply to post by guohua

Oh, I was referring to the article, sorry. The article about Obama didn't state anything illegal, just immoral. As far as the other stuff like the video here I already know about. I lost my faith in Obama last year when all this birther stuff came out. Then all the social security numbers, etc... I made some comments on other threads about this and about had my head chopped off!

As a fellow Texan, Im kinda ashamed that you ever had faith in him, to begin with but I guess mistakes happen

Glad you came around though
edit on 20-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

Hahaha...I've always been a republican but I went against the tide and voted for him. Sarah Palin scared the heck out of me!

BINGO! That's exactly what caused my vote.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
reply to post by guohua

Whats this "WE" elected" crap?????????

GW Bush was my fault
but I saw this "hot mess" coming from over the horizon.!

Oh and That "girl voter" video was the best I've Seen in weeks BELLY LAUGHS!
thanks

edit on 20-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

This one I take issue with whether the person I vote for wins, the person I directly vote against wins, or I don't vote at all. As long as we are capable of casting a vote (of making a decision on voting), yes, WE always elect who is in office. So, yes, WE did. You can say it's not YOUR fault, but it definitely is OUR fault. (mine obviously more than yours)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Until "we", as Americans begin to take responsibility for the idiots "we" put into office, nothing is going to change.

Thumbs up.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
OMG ORLY?

So many Obama threads lately. Seems that the guy has quite a fanbase.
Good thing for him I guess, he will after all be around another 4 years.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So when will we know Romney? He keeps "re-inventing" himself each week.

The MIC needs Romney as does Israel. He will win the election. Think back to 2000 and 2004.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

OMG!

Not aware that George Bush's grandfather is associated with the Nazi party?

Are there any worse associations? Seriously, does it get worse than this?

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitlers rise to power.

edit on 20-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by damoney

Well I see the Birthers are still out in force. Even if there is any truth to your claims the fact that you still believe the birther argument makes you about as credible as a person who sells Sasquatch photos.

Some of the crap you people blame him for is nothing but pure hatred.

You actually blame him for the space program. That one caught my eye maybe because I work for that agency and the program had been set to close for practically a decade. I guess you like watching space shuttles explode in reentry or takeoff. The technology served its purpose.
If you want to blame someone blame the president who kept the next generation shuttle project from going through. Do your research.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
washingtonexaminer.com...

He's lied

Can't someone arrest this man and prosecute him?

They did. They arrested him and locked him in the White House.

His sentence is 4 years, and ordered to serve the people.

If he doesn't behave, he'll get another 4 years sentence back to back. But, if he's good, he may get out early, by November this year, or latest January.

The people are watching. We the people have the three powers vested in us, to make the law, to interpret the law, and to execute the law.

In November, we judge again.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I'm afraid it will be your own tears you taste, as you realize you helped put the worlds most dangerous man in the Oval office! A true red Communist with mentors and " father figures" such as Frank Marshall Davis, a card holding
Communist!

Enjoy your folly and gloating now, because if Obama is re-elected, you will only hear the wails of a country
whom lost everything!! You, will not be exempt from the pain!

Forget Dem. Or Repub. and begin to think, free vs. Communist!! God help us all!

Pax

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Hardy was pretty corrupt but I will admit his influence was smaller.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Your tears will be delicious come November 8th, and not because I'm an Obama supporter, but mainly because I enjoy watching conservative moan.

Its going to be the tears of the ignorant who bought into the crock of lies come time
they start paying for healthcare under the Obamacare mandate, that or they pay the
escating fine billed by the IRS every year.

I'll be really happy when people have to start paying for their healthcare instead of me paying it for them in the form of higher insurance rates / doctor/hospital bills, because they get treated without the money or coverage to pay for it. I think the "Obamacare" system sucks, but it's better than the system we have now where everyone gets treated and the costs simply get passed on to the people who actually pay, or pay for coverage. I won't have to pay the fine, I pay the obnoxious, exhoribitant health insurance premiums instead? Why? Well, I don't have hundreds of thousands, if not $1M+ it might cost for treatments should a member of my family get cancer, for example. So instead of acting like the dirtbags who dare to go in for treatment with no coverage and no intent to pay out of pocket, so the rest of us can just cough up the cash to pay their bills for them, I pay the stupid insurance premiums.

I would be fine with people not having coverage, as long as they agreed to not receive treatment if they couldn't afford to pay out-of-pocket. Unfortunately, very few would follow this. Again, I think the system sucks, but at least as someone who pays my own bills (and taxes), it would reduce the additional amount I'm paying for other people.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Valhall

OMG!

Not aware that George Bush's grandfather is associated with the Nazi party?

Are there any worse associations? Seriously, does it get worse than this?

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitlers rise to power.

edit on 20-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Maybe not. Obama is backed by Soros and we know what connection he had with the Nazi Party.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Are you kidding? With Obamacare you will be paying more of other people's stuff. If people could afford to buy insurance they would have. Trying to force everybody will not make it better.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My opinion in general of the 2 party system lately is it's like voting for a fresh, steaming pile of dung, OR a wet sack full or retarded monkeys with a band saw.... either one is going to bring undesirable results, and nobody in their right mind ever think to allow either to run this show.

I'm thinking of either not participating, or writing in Vermin Supreme, at least he promises a Pony, no wait, he promises to fall back on all his promises, hmm honesty.

But in all seriousness, thank you for this thread, I gave you S+F whether you are a conservative or not, you are pointing out corruption (hearsay or not let ME decide dammit! are you people all the judge, no, so let your opinions be just that). Presidents and all politicians are bred in an environment of corruption, it's how they work, talk live and breathe, and it won't change until this system does.

Mostly the game has gotten so much bigger and the stakes are higher, so some are paying much more attention, and others bury their heads even deeper, sad and scared to come to a rational decision about what to do about our very broken political system.

Damoney nailed it out of the park with Obummer's firsts, that list is epic my friend. We ought to see a list of firsts for every pres just to get some focus on how dirty all of them really are/were, these were never people WE asked to serve us, and that is the bottom line (and yes Im aware many pres have firsts for doing good things too).

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
All I'm going to say is we need a president like this..

Poorest president’ donates 90% of his salary

How's this as a man of the people: The president of Uruguay, José Mujica, has earned a nickname, "el presidente mas pobre" (translation: "poorest president").

The 77-year-old recently admitted to the Spanish newspaper El Mundo that he donates almost all of his presidential salary, making him the poorest, or, as Univision pointed out, most generous president, in the world.

El presidente explained he receives $12,500 a month but keeps only $1,250. The public servant told the newspaper, "I do fine with that amount; I have to do fine because there are many Uruguayans who live with much less."

He and his wife—a senator who also donates part of her salary—live in a farmhouse in Montevideo. His biggest expense is his Volkswagen Beetle, valued at $1,945.

A truly selfless President. I wish there were more people like this that actually ran for President for the United States because it needs a serious overhaul. Too bad the US Presidency is reserved for the 'Bloodline' families. We have to take back control of the World and stop letting the Elites manipulate everything to make everything fall into their own plans and agenda.

The last US President that did anything like this was JFK, and he was assassinated. Well, RIP JFK because you really must have been doing something right.

The Uruguayan is not the first president to donate his salary. U.S. President John F. Kennedy, who came from wealth, donated his salary when in office, as did President Herbert Hoover. Hoover, who grew up poor, decided to never accept money for public service, so he could not be accused of corruption.

Source

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I thought moderators that moderated within a thread can't comment within the same thread as a member?

Just seeking clarification. Don't like corruption in politics or anywhere else

To the OP,

I think you downplaying Nixon by saying the Watergate was at the end of his career and somehow that lessons the offense overall is rather telling of your ethical yardstick and calls into question your judgement towards who is the "worst historical President". To say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join