It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
To The American People:
I APOLOGIZE for voting for Obama in 2008. I was such a fool to believe....and...
I PROMISE I won't vote for him again.

ANYONEBUTOBAMA 2012

Same here. I carry your shame friend. We are one.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by jimmyx
because of the countless research checks that i've done over the past few years about the claims against obama that turned out to be false, the right-wing and conservative posts just don't have any credibility anymore. i've seen and read what obama has tried to do, the way he has tried to comprimise with the right in congress again and again, all the while being treated as some plantation house n****r by the conservatives. unfortunately, i simply don't believe anything they say anymore, the right-wing and GOP have turned into backround noise.

Brilliant, just brilliant. You sound like him!

In the first two years of his presidency the Democrats held majority in Congress. He still didn't get anything done but pass a 2000 page new tax law that will further drive the country into the dirt.

and you talk about credibility.

ObamaCare will be repealed and replaced.

If we simply - undo - everything Obama has done over the last 4 years, then the unemployment

rate will begin to fall quickly.

Obama has been part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

It's kind funny actually, they are blaming Obama for the state of Chicagos neighborhoods.
They must not know much about Chicago or the people that live there.

The same utopian welfare policies that were applied to Chicago and turned the once thriving city into a slummy wasteland of decay, crime, violence and racial hatred are now being applied by Obama to the whole country. And you know what is sad? Despite all of that Chicago citizens vote nearly 100% Obama. Its a whole city suffering Stockholm Syndrome.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's kind funny actually, they are blaming Obama for the state of Chicagos neighborhoods. They must not know much about Chicago or the people that live there.

Actually Obama and his cronies have a lot to do with the crumbling state of Chicago,

Obama aint going back there, he just bought a Hawaiian palace for 35 million.
www.honolulumagazine.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

It's kind funny actually, they are blaming Obama for the state of Chicagos neighborhoods. They must not know much about Chicago or the people that live there.

Actually Obama and his cronies have a lot to do with the crumbling state of Chicago,

Is this true?

link   
Sorry. double post.
edit on 21-9-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

It's kind funny actually, they are blaming Obama for the state of Chicagos neighborhoods.
They must not know much about Chicago or the people that live there.

The same utopian welfare policies that were applied to Chicago and turned the once thriving city into a slummy wasteland of decay, crime, violence and racial hatred are now being applied by Obama to the whole country. And you know what is sad? Despite all of that Chicago citizens vote nearly 100% Obama. Its a whole city suffering Stockholm Syndrome.

It's sad. What the saddest part is that the people who have fallen into this system (the very system Romney referred to and was lambasted for) don't realize (and a large percent of those on this system who live in the inner-urban areas are black) is that they have traded emancipation for slavery. Slavery was a system where human resources were exploited by masters who provided them a minimalistic amount of goods to survive. The masters didn't let them starve, they didn't let them die of exposure, because they were property they could get monetary returns on.

These people who are bound into this system dont' realize that they chose to relinquish their freedom to better their lives, make choices as to who they wanted to be, and what they wanted to achieve for a petty payment, garanteed amount of food, a roof over their head in a shoddy crime-ridden housing area...for their services. To vote for a particular group of people (their task masters) and to breed and get paid for it so that they create more votes for their task masters.

It's the saddest thing that has occurred in this country since the first round of slavery was abolished.
edit on 9-21-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You voted for William McKinley? My father wasn't even alive then, so I know he didn't. In fact, my grandfather was not old enough to vote when McKinley was elected, so he didn't either. I wasn't alive when the Vietnam conflict began, so I know I didn't vote for any of those people. Did you vote in those elections?

You know...at one time American citizens held slaves and also the government mass-murdered Indians. I wasn't involved in any of those activities either, so I neither take credit nor blame for them. Get real. WE didn't vote for the people you're talking about....not unless you're breaking some kind of age record in modern history.

What?
How does this have anything to do with "Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected"
Are you now saying that your "we've" meant you and maybe your family members, and not the voting americans? Because that's how I read it. You a troll?
What does the word "ever" mean to you?
Should we talk about Bush and his illegal invasion of Iraq?
How many dead?

Obama is lame when it comes to breaking international law. A baby. Not even in the top 20 of most corrupt US presidents.
"most corrupt President we've ever elected" - pfft

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
and P.S....just like Obama didn't give a crap about the 25,000 poor black people in South Chicago that he helped to make homeless....he doesn't give a crap about his slaves either. In fact, some times I wonder if he's got some kind of internal loathing inside him because of his absentee father.

hmmm...makes you wonder, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian

You voted for William McKinley? My father wasn't even alive then, so I know he didn't. In fact, my grandfather was not old enough to vote when McKinley was elected, so he didn't either. I wasn't alive when the Vietnam conflict began, so I know I didn't vote for any of those people. Did you vote in those elections?

You know...at one time American citizens held slaves and also the government mass-murdered Indians. I wasn't involved in any of those activities either, so I neither take credit nor blame for them. Get real. WE didn't vote for the people you're talking about....not unless you're breaking some kind of age record in modern history.

What?
How does this have anything to do with "Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected"
Are you now saying that your "we've" meant you and maybe your family members, and not the voting americans? Because that's how I read it. You a troll?
What does the word "ever" mean to you?
Should we talk about Bush and his illegal invasion of Iraq?
How many dead?

Obama is lame when it comes to breaking international law. A baby. Not even in the top 20 of most corrupt US presidents.
"most corrupt President we've ever elected" - pfft

I think Bush was corrupt and crazy. That's why I didn't vote for him two election cycles in a row. (Correction: ONE (I voted for him the first time. Didn't vote for him the second time. Then I didn't vote for McCain as his replacement.)

You're admitting you didn't read the thread if you're asking me what I mean by "we".
edit on 9-21-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Your tears will be delicious come November 8th, and not because I'm an Obama supporter, but mainly because I enjoy watching conservative moan.

You really need to look around,you talk as though you're in a game.
Liberal ___ Conservative both = Poison

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Obama is certainly corrupt. But most successful politicians are dishonest one way or another. In order to move up the Washington food-chain one must kiss so much @$$ that it defies the laws of physics for an honest individual to succeed.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I wouldn't say the *most* corrupt.

I haven't forgot the Bushes just yet.

Anyway, Obama's just a half black puppet, they had to throw a curve ball to deflect from the fact many people are no longer thinking along the right/left apsect.

Icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned is stating he was going to close Guantanamo and then invest another 40 million into it!! aha.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

He's black enough for most conservatives to hate.

W is the worst prez ever.

He flushed us all down the toilet yet the majority of people blame O' for their plight.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

No one knows more about the massive failure of public housing “revitalization” than Team Obama and his hapless Chicago social engineers and architects.

In 2009, I put the spotlight on Altgeld Gardens and the unfulfilled promises of Richard Daley and Valerie Jarrett’s “Plan for Transformation.”

You know that Valerie? That Valerie that runs the whole show up there in Washington.

www.conservativesforamerica.com...

Obama's proving ground
Altgeld is now known around the world as the place where a young community organizer named Barack Obama cut his teeth.
www.chicagotribune.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Senior White House adviser and long-time Obama confidant Valerie Jarrett’s role in a number of controversial Chicago housing developments has garnered her investments worth millions of dollars while highlighting the administration’s extensive business ties to presidential donors.

patdollard.com...

keywiki.org...

Picture
Valerie Jarrett currently works as a senior advisor to U.S. president Barack Obama and has been referred to as "the other side of Obama’s brain.” Born in Shiraz, Iran to American parents, Jarrett spent the first five years of her life there before her family moved to London. Jarrett comes from a family of highly influential leftists. In 1983 she married Dr. William Robert Jarrett, son of famed Chicago Sun-Times reporter Vernon Jarrett. Vernon Jarrett was a one time political associate of Communist Party USA activist and Obama mentorFrank Marshall Davis. Jarrett is the great niece of prominent Democratic Party leftist Vernon Jordan and her maternal grandfather was Robert Taylor, the first black chairman of the Chicago Housing Authority. Jarrett is a personal friend of Marilyn Katz who worked with Students for a Democratic Society, the 1960s group that banded radical left youth and students together under the New Left movement.

For over two years, a longtime White House Insider declared Valerie Jarrett – largely unknown by the American public, as the “de-facto president” inside the Obama White House who controls nearly all critical aspects of the Obama administration from her second floor office just a short walk from President Obama’s private second floor study.

theulstermanreport.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Is this true?

Obama is planning on losing.

He is surrounded by scandals and failures.

Story is here:

- $36 Million home in Oahu - WND

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian

You're admitting you didn't read the thread if you're asking me what I mean by "we".

you're a troll
enjoy your thread - I'm out

Awesome. Did it piss you off that I agreed with you about Bush?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Is this true?

That's what I hear,

Pritzker is telling potential donors that the Obamas have no intention of returning to Chicago when they leave the White House, according to the source.

She is also raising money for the Obama presidential library and museum, which also are slated for Hawaii.
patdollard.com...
Pritzker’s search for a developed property, suitable for occupancy four months from now, instead of property where a custom-designed estate might be built, is further indication that insiders believe Obama will not be re-elected.

Penny Pritzker, remember her?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

Originally posted by Sinny
I wouldn't say the *most* corrupt.

I haven't forgot the Bushes just yet.

Anyway, Obama's just a half black puppet, they had to throw a curve ball to deflect from the fact many people are no longer thinking along the right/left apsect.

Icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned is stating he was going to close Guantanamo and then invest another 40 million into it!! aha.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

He's black enough for most conservatives to hate.

W is the worst prez ever.

He flushed us all down the toilet yet the majority of people blame O' for their plight.

No, I don't believe that's true. I don't believe that the MAJORITY of intelligent people (no matter what side they are on) blame Obama for all our woes. Bush DID start the turd swirling the toilet bowl. For entirely different nefarious reasons. Obama has jumped on the turd and screamed "faster"! for 4 years. I blame both of them. But Bush isn't in office right now, so he's not the one we need to get out. I stepped up in 2004 when I needed to to try to get him out, but WE elected him again anyway. We don't need to make that same mistake twice.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

You know it wasn't Bush that started it either, and one has to go back to the Clinton administration to get to the truth of the matter.

The Bush Admin and Senator McCain warned repeatedly about Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac and what thus became the 2008 financial crisis -- starting in 2002 (and actually even earlier -- in the Clinton and Carter White Houses. Democrats resisted and kept to their party line, extending loans to people who couldn't afford them

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join