It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by BritofTexas
reply to post by Valhall

Do you mean "X said this", "according to X"?

That's hearsay. Not a primary source.

Brilliant. So named sources (many of which are liberals/Democrats) are now lying. Because stating their statements of what Obama did or said is just "hearsay" equates to you stating their statements can't be taken as honest.

If it was the usual op ed piece then, yes, he said/she said is usually acceptable.

But this is a 10 chapter opus hatchet job masquerading as investigative journalism. For that I believe we deserve the primary sources.

Anything to win your case, right? I'll remember this moment.

Please do.

Primary Sources:

Barak Obama
David Mariniss
Edward Shanahan
Law student evaluations from University of Chicago Law School
Richard Epstein, University of Chicago Law School Senior Lecturer
Robert Alt
Lisa Bernstein
govtrack.us
Marilyn Katz
Judson Miner, senior partner in Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland
Eddie Read, president of the Black Independent Political Organization
Robert Stark, director of the Harold Washington Institute for Research and Policy Studies
Wardell Lavendar
Robert Fitch
Michael Hudson, economist at the University of Missouri-Kansas City
Cynthia Canary, former head of the Illinois campaign for Political Reform
Dr. Conrad Worrill
Cheryl Johnson
Hazel Johnson
D'Anna Carter
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Urban Institute
Prairie State Blue
Former Illinois Senator Peter Fitzgerald
Steve Rauschenberger
Chris Lauzen
State Senator Dave Syverson
State Senator Terry Link
Paul Green, director of the Institute for Politics at Chicago's Roosevelt University
John Rogers
William Atwood, executive director of the Illinois State Board of Investment
Ray Hanania
The Chicago Sun-Times
Elie Maloof
Ali Ata
Stuart Levine
Peter Schweizer

Obama's school records
Obama's records as a "professor" (which he was not)
Obama's publication record
Obama's record as a lawyer
Obama's record as a senator
Obama's record of donations received (both senate and presidential)
Obama's record of appointments he made
Obama's record of funding recipients

Mainly the historical record.

edit on 9-20-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

I don't know..... That's a pretty small list and with references that shallow, surely he must be on the level.

edit on 20-9-2012 by oldmeatwad because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by oldmeatwad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Corruption is in the eye of the beholder. If you look up govern in the dictionary you will wonder why you want to be governed in the first place. I am self governed so I could care less who is in office because he is just the ceo of the United States of America Incorporated(Jurisdiction Washington D.C. by the way) and you are the empoyees following the bylaws of it. Govern yourself or it will be done for you...your choice.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Like i sad in the post like most of the presidents I can remember. Grant original made 25,000 as US president. His law gave the president 50,000 a year. 25,000 doesn't sound like a lot of money today, but remember all money was based on Gold and Silver he basically gave himself a 1.5 million dollar raise in today's market.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
C'mon Obama supporters, here's your chance!
Vote Romney!!!!! That way Obama will be the second most corrupt president we've ever elected!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Vote Romney!!!!! That way Obama will be the second most corrupt president we've ever elected!

Sorry, the guy before him who lied to start the longest and
Most expensive war in US history is the most corrupt .
Romney would have to invade Mexico to win

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

He's got Iran on the table, and his lie would involve nukes, not just chemical weapons.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Being that Mexico has already been invading us through illegal immigration, that would be quite the scenario....and it's been for much longer than any war fought in a century. Still, a formal war will not be fought as such due to the agenda of the NAU and the Amero.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by damoney
Here are some more interesting things Obomber has done to ponder...

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to take a 17 day vacation.

So you have made a lot of what appear to be rather silly claims, so how about backing them up with some evidence. I picked out some that are easy for you.

This would mean showing some proof that Obama applied for college aid as a foreign student, listing the SSN's of all Previous Presidents and the states that they have lived in,
list all the times every previous President has ever played golf, by time/date/location,
list all the previous presidents medical, educational and travel records,
list all the vacations by date/time location of all previous Presidents,
name all servants that Michele has,
and list and name all servants previous Presidents wife's have had,
show some evidence that Obama keeps a dog trainer,
and list all the previous Presidents vacations by date/duration.

It should be easy for you to provide this information to back your post up.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
No sane person with even half a brain would vote for Obama or Romney. Ron Paul was the only way out but you have chosen the way of pain.......

as my old man would say " You have made your bed, now lie in it"...........

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

He's got Iran on the table, and his lie would involve nukes, not just chemical weapons.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Iran needs to be bombed for freedoms sake!

They hate our freedoms

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I triple dog dare you to send this to your congressperson and demand action

please forward the reply for our viewing

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Sorry,,, But you're Wrong as usual.
The most expensive war in an unknown number of lives world wide and in cost is,,,,,,,,,,
The War on Drugs wins hands down.
I haven't noticed your Messiah stop these war or Pardon any one in prison for petty drug charges,,, have you?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Actually if you take a look at these two clocks here:

costofwar.com...

(The Cost Of War)

www.drugsense.org...

The cost of the war on drugs.

You'll see that America spends far more money on foreign wars than on the War On Drugs.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have to say. I only read the first post about how Obama didn't grow up in such poor conditions but that was enough for me to write off the whole microsite about "The Real Obama."

The part that really struck me was this

Obama accepted the job but chose not to live among those he would be organizing. Instead, he commuted 90 minutes each way daily from his apartment in Chicago's famous Hyde Park to the Altgeld Gardens housing project where he worked.

Now I know this is complete crap. I actually lived in Hyde Park. In fact in the exact same complex that Obama had an apartment in for when he was going to be working too late and didn't want to keep his family up. First of all, Hyde Park is not some famous fancy area. Sure it looks nice in the daytime and all but it was extremely dangerous at night. One night my sister and her boyfriend were in town (I had just moved into the area) and we decided to go out and have a few drinks and stop at a Dunkin Doughnuts (sp?) we almost got shot. There were gunshot detectors at every corner...

Second of all 90 minutes? What was he walking to work? It takes 30 minutes if you drive slow to get to Altgeld Gardens from Hyde Park.

This was enough to tip me off that this whole thing was a fraud. He might not of been extremely poor and he might not of been lower-middle class but living in Hyde Park isn't some luxury...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Can't we just agree that neither a Republican or a Democrat representative is worthy of the job? The whole system to be restarted because of all of the corruption in office. With every presidency we're left to choose between two idiots that we don't like. It's either going to be a douche or a douche and we're always voting for the lesser douche of the two. This stacks and with every presidency this nation gets worse and worse and stems away from its roots. I get that we need to be progressive in certain parts, and I know that we have to be conservative in others, but why are we always forced to pick between two radicals of either side? Too many "progressive" policies and up making us regressive, and too many conservative policies does the same.

At the rate where this country is going, is it even worth trying to stay here and fight when the majority clearly don't want to listen or want to end up with a radical as their leader? If the American people lost sight of the American dream, then what's the point in living here for that, and for the freedoms that used to exist here when the American people have spoken? I've said it before that I will fight to restore this country to what it once was so we could evolve from it without the elites controlling it, but if that's what the majority of the population wants, then the majority has spoken for what they want this country to be. I may not agree with it and it may no longer be the US of A, but it's what they want the country to be now. If this is true then I will certainly move to another country and enjoy the American Dream, Freedom and Liberty over there instead.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

We are longer at war with Iraq, you're makin things up as
Usual.
edit on 20-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Really, EVER?????

I mean really EVER!?! Someone must have an elementary understanding of previous American, correction United States presidents. Grow up and go read a real book. You and the others must have just caught the wind that things arent always what they seem to be.

Good Luck

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nothing of substance was in the OPs article.

It's kind funny actually, they are blaming Obama for the state of Chicagos neighborhoods.
They must not know much about Chicago or the people that live there.

And starting a war on complete lies, like Bush did is far more corrupt. He killed millions of Iraqi civilians.....
edit on 20-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by guohua

We are longer at war with Iraq, you're makin things up as
Usual.

The War on Drugs was started in 1971 by then President Nixon and has continued. That's over 40 years!

The federal part of the Drug War budget number comes directly from the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy, including the National Drug Control Strategy Budgets (2002-2009) (adjusted after 2003, for budget structure changes implemented in 2004), and subsequent budgets, the latest of which is the 2011 budget, which indicates that the federal government will spend at least $23.44 billion on the War on Drugs in 2011.

So, add that $30.7 billion that the states will spend, to the federal amount of $23.44 billion and you'll get $54.14 billion total, which means that the War on Drugs will cost American taxpayers...

$1,716.77 each and every second of 2011.

actionamerica.org...

I guess you're correct.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
Really, EVER?????

I mean really EVER!?! Someone must have an elementary understanding of previous American, correction United States presidents. Grow up and go read a real book. You and the others must have just caught the wind that things arent always what they seem to be.

Good Luck

Oh get a life. I've read a book, probably two. I was speaking of MY lifetime, dolt. My personal opinion is that Abraham Lincoln was the most corrupt president EVER, for the record. He's the only one on record that totally stripped constitutional rights of entire states (and I'm talking the neutral ones, not the seceded ones) and allowed all-out martial law, suspension of habeas corpus, and wanton government confiscation and destruction of private property.

I'm talking about presidents that have been elected in MY lifetime. I did, in fact, say WE.

I voted for Obama, by the way, so when I say WE, I really mean WE - me included.
edit on 9-20-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join