Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

OMG - Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected

page: 7
96
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler



Romney can say all he wants about how he will help everybody, But the simple fact of the matter is that Romney truly represents the rich.. No longer do I want wealth to be the staple in which the rich get into power. I would rather have Jesse Ventura and a Ron Paul ticket. because that would be a step in eliminating the Federal Reserve and the Lobbyist. But being that they will not get in, my vote is for Obama.

edit on 21-9-2012 by thetiler because: spelling and additional thought


So...basically what's wrong with Romney is he made more money than you. If that's the case you shouldn't like Obama either. Considering his power and wealth were gained at the expense of poor black people in South Chicago....those he helped ensure were kicked to the street in -11 degree weather so that he and his compadres could declare their housing "abandoned" and have it mowed down to build condos.

With your reasoning you're in a damned fine pickle, now, aren't you?
edit on 9-21-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Lets not forget Obama recognizing Muslim Brotherhood. What's to negotiate?? What could he possibly negotiate with a people that openly states that they want to kill everyone on the planet that isn't part of the Muslim Brotherhood?? Obama is so phony it's beyond belief, but hey cast your votes for Obama that wants to kill you and everyone you know.
edit on 21-9-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
OMG - Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected
OMG - like totally not
Like - history - like read some - for sure - like, right now
OMG



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

Originally posted by Juggernog
Be prepared for the floods of "youre just a racist" posts to come pouring in


After this many pages you should be forced to eat all the stars you got for that failed prophecy.


And if you went through every post, then went back to my post to quote it, I'd say you have a bit to much time on your hands



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian
OMG - Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected
OMG - like totally not
Like - history - like read some - for sure - like, right now
OMG


Which history? Which history would you like me to read? I've read several, including the official/original documents. Is there another history you would like me to spend time on? I like history, so I'm in for any reading you suggest, as long as it's not revisionist or based on total fantasy. Did you bother reading the thread before you posted? Are you centering on some dead president from hundreds of years ago that WE did not vote for? Are you just being distractive with your inane post?

You don't know me, so don't start jumping to conclusions on what I have and haven't spent time on...seriously, don't. You'll make a big mistake that makes you look really silly.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Originally posted by ValHall

And that statement rectifies the issue at hand how? How does your sentiments toward "conservatives" address the fact the man has been and is still operating in a manner that calls for criminal charges? How does your statement address that he has presented himself as having been and having done things that are simply untrue? How does that fix the ethical issues and malfeasance of his LIFE? And how does that make him "okay" in light of the way he has acted?


ummmm......doesn't this apply to just about every president after Teddy?

edit on 21-9-2012 by Dawnbreaker because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnbreaker
Originally posted by ValHall

And that statement rectifies the issue at hand how? How does your sentiments toward "conservatives" address the fact the man has been and is still operating in a manner that calls for criminal charges? How does your statement address that he has presented himself as having been and having done things that are simply untrue? How does that fix the ethical issues and malfeasance of his LIFE? And how does that make him "okay" in light of the way he has acted?


ummmm......doesn't this apply to just about every president after Teddy?

edit on 21-9-2012 by Dawnbreaker because: (no reason given)


Would you like to give me examples of Presidents that lied about their childhood and pre-political career? Who put themselves out as civil rights lawyers to mask that they actually put the legal time in defending slumlords working real estate development deals and creating 25,000 homeless poor people? If you'd like to give me the list of EVERY president since Teddy Roosevelt, with some evidence they completely lied about their entire life, I'd be more than willing to review it and discuss it with you.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I wonder how many presidents throughout history would have passed modern age scrutiny with flying colors.

Obama is no more corrupt than the entire system around him.

The article in the OP isn't too convincing, to me. I'll give it some credibility if it's findings are used by the Romney campaign.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall
 


Obama's main job is to look the other way when the nukes strike America. That's why he had to have no allegiance to this country, and actually actively hate the United States. Mission accomplished with that, but let's pray that the illuminutties cannot get their plan together beyond fake Muslim riots and China making noises against Japan over some rocks in the sea!



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
To The American People:
I APOLOGIZE for voting for Obama in 2008. I was such a fool to believe....and...
I PROMISE I won't vote for him again.

ANYONEBUTOBAMA 2012



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Posted by DawnBreaker

ummmm......doesn't this apply to just about every president after Teddy?



Posted by ValHall

Would you like to give me examples of Presidents that lied about their childhood and pre-political career? Who put themselves out as civil rights lawyers to mask that they actually put the legal time in defending slumlords working real estate development deals and creating 25,000 homeless poor people? If you'd like to give me the list of EVERY president since Teddy Roosevelt, with some evidence they completely lied about their entire life, I'd be more than willing to review it and discuss it with you.


Not their entire life as you believe, but as the guy below us said, it's all relative to the system they were in at the time. Point I'm trying to make here, EVERY president has lied. You'd be beyond naive to think differently. Whether it's been documented or not, its happened. You must have a pretty darn high regard about your country and its leaders to think that they were all saints. Not every lie or deception is documented because we didn't have the technology and media coverage that we do nowadays. I don't think as a country of citizens that we held our government in check as much as we should have back in the 60's and 70's. We didn't pry into what our government was really doing behind closed doors. Hence the mess we've now been dealing with for a decade or so.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Dawnbreaker because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Your tears will be delicious come November 8th, and not because I'm an Obama supporter, but mainly because I enjoy watching conservative moan.


Wow. I use to really enjoy most of your posts. I guess not so much anymore.
Not because I'm conservative. (And not because I'm liberal.)
But because such blind arrogance and separatism can only come from someone who lacks basic compassion and the desire to see ALL human beings from ALL walks of life come together in unity.

The fact that you still believe in Right vs Left is...unfortunate. But the fact that you care more about stroking your way-too-big-for-your-own-good Ego than you do about your fellow man is just...disheartening.

And I thought you were intelligent.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Which history? Which history would you like me to read? I've read several, including the official/original documents. Is there another history you would like me to spend time on? I like history, so I'm in for any reading you suggest, as long as it's not revisionist or based on total fantasy. Did you bother reading the thread before you posted? Are you centering on some dead president from hundreds of years ago that WE did not vote for? Are you just being distractive with your inane post?

You don't know me, so don't start jumping to conclusions on what I have and haven't spent time on...seriously, don't. You'll make a big mistake that makes you look really silly.

William McKinley!
corrupt = guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked
www.worldfuturefund.org...
The overall cost in human lives of American actions in the Philippines was horrific. One scholar has concluded concerning the American occupation that "In the fifteen years that followed the defeat of the Spanish in Manila Bay in 1898, more Filipinos were killed by U.S. forces than by the Spanish in 300 years of colonization. Over 1.5 million died out of a total population of 6 million.

Silly huh? Don't think so.
So what was it you said about Obama again?
Perhaps we should have a look at Vietnam?



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
because of the countless research checks that i've done over the past few years about the claims against obama that turned out to be false, the right-wing and conservative posts just don't have any credibility anymore. i've seen and read what obama has tried to do, the way he has tried to comprimise with the right in congress again and again, all the while being treated as some plantation house n****r by the conservatives. unfortunately, i simply don't believe anything they say anymore, the right-wing and GOP have turned into backround noise.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian

Originally posted by Valhall

Which history? Which history would you like me to read? I've read several, including the official/original documents. Is there another history you would like me to spend time on? I like history, so I'm in for any reading you suggest, as long as it's not revisionist or based on total fantasy. Did you bother reading the thread before you posted? Are you centering on some dead president from hundreds of years ago that WE did not vote for? Are you just being distractive with your inane post?

You don't know me, so don't start jumping to conclusions on what I have and haven't spent time on...seriously, don't. You'll make a big mistake that makes you look really silly.

William McKinley!
corrupt = guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked
www.worldfuturefund.org...
The overall cost in human lives of American actions in the Philippines was horrific. One scholar has concluded concerning the American occupation that "In the fifteen years that followed the defeat of the Spanish in Manila Bay in 1898, more Filipinos were killed by U.S. forces than by the Spanish in 300 years of colonization. Over 1.5 million died out of a total population of 6 million.

Silly huh? Don't think so.
So what was it you said about Obama again?
Perhaps we should have a look at Vietnam?


You voted for William McKinley? My father wasn't even alive then, so I know he didn't. In fact, my grandfather was not old enough to vote when McKinley was elected, so he didn't either. I wasn't alive when the Vietnam conflict began, so I know I didn't vote for any of those people. Did you vote in those elections?

You know...at one time American citizens held slaves and also the government mass-murdered Indians. I wasn't involved in any of those activities either, so I neither take credit nor blame for them. Get real. WE didn't vote for the people you're talking about....not unless you're breaking some kind of age record in modern history.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
because of the countless research checks that i've done over the past few years about the claims against obama that turned out to be false, the right-wing and conservative posts just don't have any credibility anymore. i've seen and read what obama has tried to do, the way he has tried to comprimise with the right in congress again and again, all the while being treated as some plantation house n****r by the conservatives. unfortunately, i simply don't believe anything they say anymore, the right-wing and GOP have turned into backround noise.


Brilliant, just brilliant. You sound like him!

In the first two years of his presidency the Democrats held majority in Congress. He still didn't get anything done but pass a 2000 page new tax law that will further drive the country into the dirt.

and you talk about credibility.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall
 


really cmon..WTF!

why not just name the thread...."Republicans at ATS...we clutch at straws" lololol

cmon...typical bs scandal....sensationalism.

here is a fact..."obama is the greatest first world leader that has ever been elected"

he tackles your problems head on...and doesnt leave issues for the next guy.....
he also gets boycotted by republican industry owners....

peace
edit on 21-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnbreaker
Posted by DawnBreaker

ummmm......doesn't this apply to just about every president after Teddy?



Posted by ValHall

Would you like to give me examples of Presidents that lied about their childhood and pre-political career? Who put themselves out as civil rights lawyers to mask that they actually put the legal time in defending slumlords working real estate development deals and creating 25,000 homeless poor people? If you'd like to give me the list of EVERY president since Teddy Roosevelt, with some evidence they completely lied about their entire life, I'd be more than willing to review it and discuss it with you.


Not their entire life as you believe, but as the guy below us said, it's all relative to the system they were in at the time. Point I'm trying to make here, EVERY president has lied. You'd be beyond naive to think differently. Whether it's been documented or not, its happened. You must have a pretty darn high regard about your country and its leaders to think that they were all saints. Not every lie or deception is documented because we didn't have the technology and media coverage that we do nowadays. I don't think as a country of citizens that we held our government in check as much as we should have back in the 60's and 70's. We didn't pry into what our government was really doing behind closed doors. Hence the mess we've now been dealing with for a decade or so.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Dawnbreaker because: (no reason given)


Do you always put words in other people's mouths? Is this habitual behavior with you? Where did I say that I believed ANY leader of this country was a saint, or even lived like one? Try to derail by hyperbole much?

You haven't even read the thread or you wouldn't dare say something like that to me.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by Valhall
 


realy cmon..WTF!

why not just name the thread...."Republicans at ATS...we clutch at straws" lololol

cmon...typical bs scandal....sensationalism.

here is a fact..."obama is the greatest first world leader that has ever been elected"

he tackles your problems head on...and doesnt leave issues for the next guy.....
he also gets boycotted by republican industry owners....

peace


LMAO! I'm sorry, but this is so ridiculous that it really only warrants that response. I've been told lithium or thorazine has been used successfully to treat this condition. Seek help.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
To The American People:
I APOLOGIZE for voting for Obama in 2008. I was such a fool to believe....and...
I PROMISE I won't vote for him again.

ANYONEBUTOBAMA 2012


Apology accepted.

Welcome to Team Romney ! Less than 2 months to go.

Nobody should waste their vote on Obama. He is already on his way to Oahu.

- $35 Million Home in Oahu - Speaking Fees Pay the Rent ?





new topics

top topics



 
96
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join