Okay, so to add to his past lies and complicity in near criminal activities...if not downright criminal activities, we can add the growing list of
what I believe are impeachable offenses during just the short-term past of his presidency:
1. Lying about the Libyan attack
2. Using executive privilege to cover up the Fast and Furious activity that continues to blow-up and out. (and not firing Holder yet)
3. Being complicit with Sebelius in her breaking of federal law and then sending her back out to campaign more for him.
4. Bribing the defense contractors to break the law by guaranteeing them the government (that reads taxpayers) will pay any legal costs associated
with them abiding by HIS request for THEM to break the law
and not issue potential lay-off notices in accordance with WARN regulations.
5. Being President over one of the most corrupt DOJ's I've seen in my lifetime and being okie-dokie with it...probably because they are acting
according to his instructions.
6. Responding to foreign countries who have taken no action to safeguard US embassies by offering them 100's of millions of more dollars in foreign
7. Having a record of no oversight or accountability in his federal agencies under his watch (see GSA and VA fun-fests).
8. Buying votes through entitlements (including all the free cell phones you want, car insurance, car repairs, money for cigarettes and cheap wine,
not to mention the basics like your rent and food).
9. Buying votes via executive order and suspending immigration and deportation laws.
10. Buying an election by bailing out the automotive unions.
....I'm sure I've missed a few. I'll add when I think of more.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)