It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Jihad Adverts To Run In New York Subway

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

* i see you're using the same tactic, quoting me out of context and in a manner designed so that if i weren't keeping an eye on this thread i'd have never known what you were up to [that's why there is a reply AND quote buttons, to alert ]

i was in fact going to answer you, but this paragraph is the demonstration of your lack of reasoning.

I dare you to ask a mod to tell you if I did, or did not reply to your post. I'm not one of the cowards who is a big guy behind a keyboard, but then incites violence and disrespect, just because you think you have some enlighted point.

Also, I'm not BSing people in my posts, making random, ignorant accusations about replies and quote buttons.

Way to deny ignorance...........champ

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Would you consider Mossad to be run by civilised people? WTF is going on, People just want to provoke Muslims anyway they can.
I understand how sensitive their culture is, so why keep pushing the envelope. Wouldn't it be better to let the dust settle and let rational minds sort it out, instead people are pouring more fuel on the fire.
It seems to me that the issue is being incited for a purpose, it doesn't bode well for world peace I am sure.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This, is where YOU are the sheeple.

People are going to show cartoons and offend the savages. Wether these savages are muslim, jewish, irish or god knows who.

The problem is not the Savage, nor the Cartoons.

The problem is YOU ... because you are going to be so scared of the Savage, that you are literally going to allow the government to restrict free speech. So that you can feel secure from the Savages hatred.

Are you really that much of a coward?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
How can anybody say freedom of speech defends this?

One of the core American values are freedom of religion, for that to work we all must respect each others religion, in the Islamic religion it is disrespectful to depict Muhammed, so it is VERY disrespectful to everybody of the Islamic faith, AND FURTHERMORE VERY UN-AMERICAN of us as a society to allow this to happen!

i swear with so many of you America should only allow and defend freedom for those who choose to think like us, total BS!!!!

Its DISRESPECTFUL, they specifically outline this being forbidden, YET we as Americans think they need to be more opened minded, so SCREW all of their preconceived notions and culture, even though it really does not affect us at all to just do what they wish.

Besides the fact it is going to really offend and hurt A LOT of American citizens who are part of the Islamic faith, way to make them feel isolated as a group now. Now there's nothing more us american's enjoy more than a religious lynching apparently.

the "NEW" Amerkuh!!!
edit on 21-9-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
How can anybody say freedom of speech defends this?

How can anybody claiming to have an IQ, say it doesn't.

We walk the streets every day and meet different individuals. We call each other names, spit on the ground in disrespect for their opinions.

And what, you wanna call the opinion-police? Seriously, go see a shrink.

What, you feel bad because I call Mohammed a child molester? Well, in my world he is .. marrying a 12 year old is child molestation in my world. If you don't wanna hear my words, then you can close your ears ... but you wanting to get me removed from ATS, because you don't like to hear me. And so you don't anyone else to either ... is fascism. If you don't like what I say ... don't read it. If you don't like, that I think Mohammed is a child molester for marrying a 12 year old ... then what are you doing moving into my country here? You have no right, to claim any priveleges in my country ... and I have absolute zero responsibility to treat you any better, than I treat any of my own peers. If Christianity told me Jesus married a 12 year old, I'd call him a child molester too. And if I'd see christians go around and beat up and murder people, over opinions, I'd call them an uneducated mob, and murderers. Wait a minute ... I do call christians that. We here in the West critisize Christianity for it's plagerism, for it's murders in history and for their child abuse.

And you're telling me, I'm supposed to treat some muslim any better than I treat my own? I take people who do what these have done, and I throw them in jail and let them rot there. I'm supposed to have some special feelings for some Arab?

Before you come out here, and advocate your fear of defending peoples rights ... get yourself educated.

I myself, choose to treat people the same way. And I don't care where they come from, or what they call themselves. A rose, with another name ... is still a rose.

You think I'm going to stop eating honey, because a bee can sting? To stop plocking roses, because they got thorns?

Get yourself educated, about what freedom is ...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
You don't understand, they do not think like westerners do. What we call freedom they call infedelity to God, that's why they wish to impose worldwide Sharia compliance on all people, regardless of belief. They will not assimilate either. Instead they assimilate everyone else, that's how Islam spread through the M.E. when it was predominantly jewish and christian in 600 A.D.. They come in, start breeding like rabbits, have 12 kids when they can't afford to feed 2 and then breed you out prima nocta. children born to a muslim father will be born muslim, this is why muslim women are forbidden to marry nonmuslim by their fathers, in their beliefs the children will be what the father is. Next thing you know you're swimming in a predominantly arab population and you're the new minority. Then they begin to use your own laws against you (like freedom of religion) to further their jihad to spread Islam. Once they have conquered an area they stick a mosque on your holiest site, in this day and age right next to it and it's a sign you have been conquered. They follow Muhammad's pattern like a road map to victory, right down to his battle strategies and use of deceptions (Taqqiya).

Is this true? The way you have put it?

I mean I know that they move in, have babies, build Mosques.... outbreed and I figure also take the Jobs in Councils and then move all other Ethnicities except English (meaning black, white, brown) to the top of the list! ... but the rest of what you say is new to me....actually I did think that the Mosque being built at Time Square was a Mosque of Victory not a Mosque offering Peace!!

But yeah they have taken over a few Cities here in the UK.... you can walk around and not see one shop owned by a Brit!!

I don't understand why there are so many apologists on this site for Muslims if this is how they go about Conquering a Nation! I'd like to hear from someone who has no problems with Muslims taking over a Nation such as the way described above... what are your thoughts on this? is onewolf speaking the truth?

As I say I see it with my own eyes.... I dont just take someones word for it... I just want to know if this is their plan? Maybe if there are any Muslims reading this thread.... can you tell me if this is your plan?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I don't like religion in general but this ad is really bigoted It's generalizing all Muslims as savages. Imagine an ad up around NYC calling white people savages. All of you would be expressing outrage, but since it is against Muslims, who cares!? Only a minority in this thread dissed the message in the ad, which is sad.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but when someone says or does something "racist" they should be publicly shamed.

She has said actually that she doesn't mean ALL Muslims are savages just the Fanatics who have been allowed to stay in the Country.... i am pretty sure this is what she means... and isnt this what they are??

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

As i've said already and others have said 'THE AD IS REFERRING TO THE FANATICS/RADICALS/JIHADISTS' not ALL Muslims!!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You don't understand, they do not think like westerners do. What we call freedom they call infedelity to God, that's why they wish to impose worldwide Sharia compliance on all people, regardless of belief. They will not assimilate either. Instead they assimilate everyone else, that's how Islam spread through the M.E. when it was predominantly jewish and christian in 600 A.D.. They come in, start breeding like rabbits, have 12 kids when they can't afford to feed 2 and then breed you out prima nocta. children born to a muslim father will be born muslim, this is why muslim women are forbidden to marry nonmuslim by their fathers, in their beliefs the children will be what the father is. Next thing you know you're swimming in a predominantly arab population and you're the new minority. Then they begin to use your own laws against you (like freedom of religion) to further their jihad to spread Islam. Once they have conquered an area they stick a mosque on your holiest site, in this day and age right next to it and it's a sign you have been conquered. They follow Muhammad's pattern like a road map to victory, right down to his battle strategies and use of deceptions (Taqqiya).

Is this true? The way you have put it?

I mean I know that they move in, have babies, build Mosques.... outbreed and I figure also take the Jobs in Councils and then move all other Ethnicities except English (meaning black, white, brown) to the top of the list! ... but the rest of what you say is new to me....actually I did think that the Mosque being built at Time Square was a Mosque of Victory not a Mosque offering Peace!!

But yeah they have taken over a few Cities here in the UK.... you can walk around and not see one shop owned by a Brit!!

I don't understand why there are so many apologists on this site for Muslims if this is how they go about Conquering a Nation! I'd like to hear from someone who has no problems with Muslims taking over a Nation such as the way described above... what are your thoughts on this? is onewolf speaking the truth?

As I say I see it with my own eyes.... I dont just take someones word for it... I just want to know if this is their plan? Maybe if there are any Muslims reading this thread.... can you tell me if this is your plan?

Brittain is being conquered, slowly and subtlely. I gurantee you in 100 years the arab to brit population will be 10:1. How i said before is how they do it, all you have to do is take a look at history in the M.E. as other faiths began to disappear and become minorities, maybe 1% to 2% of the population there is christian or jew, the rest are muslim. Under Sharia law jews and christians are forbidden to build or even perform maintenance on churches and synogogues, guaranteeing they will eventually crumble and fade away with time. Once they establish a local caliphate (islamic state) they will start the acts of terrorism (maybe even before), suicide bombings, roadside bombings, carbombings those who aren't killed will flee in terror and then your country is now theirs. Oh sure not all will be extremists but the extremists will come like a moth to a flame. The difference is extremists want to jihad and kill us all right now, the moderates are waiting for the Mahdi to appear before they start killing us all. The moderate standing next to you will turn on you and kill you when Mahdi appears. Take a look at what is going on in Sudan, muslim attack and kill christians there and burn their churches to the ground, often times with the people still in the building. Most people do not understand what theyre dealing with. Islam is not a religion at all, it's a political system of harsh laws, and an Empire that knows no borders nor does it respect borders, neither does it obey laws other than it's own.
edit on 21-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Going by these photos in numerous Countries, it looks like War has been declared:

news.sky.com...

Check those pictures and what is wrote in the Article.... Also looks to me like its not the Jihadists only in the streets but all types of Muslims!!

edit on 21-9-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

To me...these advertisements being allowed to run in NY...sets a presidence for other public transportation systems in other cities...to run similar ads.

I think that this is another (big red flag) happening in society; that things are going to get worse before they get better; and some major civil unrest is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I think you could be right.... i'm having visions of myself armed with a knife, hammer and lump of wood the size of a baseball bat!!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

To me...these advertisements being allowed to run in NY...sets a presidence for other public transportation systems in other cities...to run similar ads.

I think that this is another (big red flag) happening in society; that things are going to get worse before they get better; and some major civil unrest is going to happen.

Some people say our government is playing this "innocense of muslims" to take the attention off the blind sheik, it's possible. Whatever the case this is fanning the flames of a "religious" war for muslims. We're just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I'm shocked to see which way this thread is going based on the stars you have. First of all, do you have any idea where & when these are from?

Ring a bell? I guess you could say that was free speech too. Haven't we learned anything?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Every media outlet on the planet needs to flood the airwaves, internet, newspapers, and everywhere there is a place to be posted, the most offensive and insulting cartoons, films, posters, and articles that they can lampoon Islam with until the Islamic culture learns to desensitize themselves to such affronts on their oh so fragile ability to tolerate anything not Islamic. Islam needs to grow up, learn to play with others, and just deal with it like everyone else does when they hear of see something they don't like.

While I agree with you Islam could use a little desensitization, I don't agree we have to use the most offensive means possible. It's propaganda. Muslims are every where, including the corner store in my neighborhood I like to frequent. Nice people. Using provocative language to desensitize also encourages apathy from us.

Personally I would prefer to turn the proverbial cold back on them instead. Let radicals and the non-secular Muslims work it out among themselves. Change must come from within anyway. Not by our insults.
edit on 21-9-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABNARTY
1. Free Speech: Isn't this advertising? Someone has to pay to put this on something else? Don't the folks who will have the advertising associated with them (NYTA) have a right to accept or decline? This is not a matter of free speech. It's a business transaction.

ahh I thought of that too. So I checked out the first amendment.

4. Does the First Amendment apply to private companies and organizations? No. The First Amendment applies to the government — to protect individuals from government censorship. While the text of the First Amendment says “Congress shall make no law … abridging the freedom of speech,” it means that no federal, state or local government official can infringe on your free-speech rights. A private company is not a government or state and therefore generally is not subject to the requirements of the First Amendment.

So I checked out the New York subway and alas, it's owned by the city. Some cities the transit system is a private company like here in Vancouver. So this won't apply to NY.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

America is under threat from muslim who want to impose Sharia Law on us. Early this summer the governor of Kansas wrote an anti-sharia bill and shot that sharia movement down in Kansas, but places like Dearborne M.I. have already fallen under it's shadow. Under sharia law other faiths are oppressed, freedom of speech is also oppressed, while muslim can freely attack your beliefs without repercussion, you are powerless to fight back. Christians and jews would have to pay jizya poll tax just to exist, the rest of you folks would be eradicated from the face of the earth. Now i don't want that to happen, do you? We can't convert dead people to Christ, once you take that last death rattle that's it, so we resist it.

Maaan have you been at the kool-aid.

Are you forgetting what continent you're on? You have a constitution you know. I shake my head every time I read this unsubstantiated fear mongering. The commies are coming the commies are coming...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Nice rant. Clearly that guy is a bigot. It's terrorists and extremists he's mad at.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

No need for insults, and NO it does not mean you cant say he was a child molester, it means having respect! which you obviously lack immensely! not to f'ing draw or make fun of their religious figures is quite easy, you are being a total A-hole if you are seriously mad that you cant go up to a muslim and offend them. If you went up to a gay man and started calling him derogatory names it would be a hate crime, muslim culture is MUCH OLDER THAN OURS, ALL THEY ASK IS SHUT UP ABOUT THEIR PROPHET! It really is not hard to do unless your a complete and total jerk off.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

dub post
edit on 22-9-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join