<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyTarass

Originally posted by christoph

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by Jepic
Please don't tell me you all would rather see "free speech" go down the toilet in order to not offend the muslims.

I most certainly wouldn't - but - support Israel???
Someone was smoking pot while writing that thing, it's a #ty advert, i'd say sack the dude.

sorry but no one smoking pot would come up with something as offensive as this since most potheads are harmless couch potatoes right?

Yeah, it would be more like : "In any war between the civilized man and the savage, don't support anything man, it's way too tiresome. Support cookies and apple juice. Defeat something. Could someone bring pizzas to 145 Hilsborough St. NY plz ? I'm hungry man."

Most peaceful hatespeech ever.
edit on 20-9-2012 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

Both of you are completely right and i apologize
I wasn´t thinking straight when i wrote that and i should have used some other substance to prove my point. Which was the part about supporting Israel.

Hell no!

Which brings us to the next issue. This advert by GLaDOS would categorize my writings as antisemitic but if you really paid attention you would have realized black people, women and gays are people while Judaism, Islam and prophet Mohamed are not. They are religious doctrine, folktales, ideologies, just soulless words on a paper and there is nothing wrong with ´attacking´ an ideology ... especially in comparison to ´attacking´ people .

Originally posted by GLaDOS

edit on 20-9-2012 by Exitt because: .

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Careful now....

The Supreme Court my hear you and incorporate Islam or Judaism. And corporations are people my friend....

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Good idea to pass a bill of anti-sharia.... wish the UK Government would do something silimilar because we have them in Council seats now and they have tried to get Sharia into a few Cities!!

What I can't understand about the UK Government is why havn't they kicked hese Radicals out yet? It's quite clear they wish to not assimilate and go by the rules f the land!!

I think it will come down to whether the Moderate Muslims want to live in Freedom and have Freedom of Choice or go back to being Oppressed!!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
what if it was reversed:

In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support islam. Defeat zionism."

first it wouldn't even make to consideration, and second if it did run, it would bring official condemnation from the white house, every senator in america and spokesmans from aipac, the american jewish committee and b'nai b'rith would be denouncing this anti-semitic hate on every msm outlet for the next week and a half.

lumping over 100's of million human beings as savages because hate is all you a have in your heart, warrants having this trash ridiculed and thrown out on her ass.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Good idea to pass a bill of anti-sharia.... wish the UK Government would do something silimilar because we have them in Council seats now and they have tried to get Sharia into a few Cities!!

What I can't understand about the UK Government is why havn't they kicked hese Radicals out yet? It's quite clear they wish to not assimilate and go by the rules f the land!!

I think it will come down to whether the Moderate Muslims want to live in Freedom and have Freedom of Choice or go back to being Oppressed!!

You don't understand, they do not think like westerners do. What we call freedom they call infedelity to God, that's why they wish to impose worldwide Sharia compliance on all people, regardless of belief. They will not assimilate either. Instead they assimilate everyone else, that's how Islam spread through the M.E. when it was predominantly jewish and christian in 600 A.D.. They come in, start breeding like rabbits, have 12 kids when they can't afford to feed 2 and then breed you out prima nocta. children born to a muslim father will be born muslim, this is why muslim women are forbidden to marry nonmuslim by their fathers, in their beliefs the children will be what the father is. Next thing you know you're swimming in a predominantly arab population and you're the new minority. Then they begin to use your own laws against you (like freedom of religion) to further their jihad to spread Islam. Once they have conquered an area they stick a mosque on your holiest site, in this day and age right next to it and it's a sign you have been conquered. They follow Muhammad's pattern like a road map to victory, right down to his battle strategies and use of deceptions (Taqqiya).

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Smells like a psyop to me.
Aaaand the manipulation of the population continues.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
Smells like a psyop to me.
Aaaand the manipulation of the population continues.

What isn't a psyop these days though? As far as I can tell, just about anything fits the bill.

However I must state, that although I am not a fan of Israel, I do defend the right for individuals to speak in their favor if that is their prerogative.

My goal is to uphold the human rights of all individuals, of which freedom of speech and expression being one of the most important of them.

However no one has a right to censor others opinions if it offends them, and no one has a right to initiate violence against their religious or political opponents. Of course this argument applies to all parties, Israeli, Islamic, or whatever.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
People... if those ads are really about to happen, things will go ugly in the world SUPER FAST.
I know it, you know it, they know it. It's not about defending free speech anymore here, it's about preventing a massive, ugly, out of control revolution all around the world. And all the chain reactions that could be triggered.

If you want the world to go down, let these ads be stuck in place.
If you want the world to be peaceful again, may you be muslim, christian, or just a citizen who doesn't want peace to be threatened, just tear these ads apart as soon as you see one.

I'm not muslim at all, I'm an atheist, but I watch news ... And world events are becoming really dangerous right now.
I just want a peaceful world again. Please.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

also make public pams full address phone#, email and those of the members of her org., and their financial backers.

Why don't you start by giving a good example and proving your own information?

Since when violating people's privacy - no matter what they are saying - is justified? Would you like that someone would that to you and your family?

It's a freaking ad, against a concept they believe in. People might agree or disagree, but hey, welcome to democracy! As long as they don't abuse their freedom of expression, they are entitled to saying what they want.

Why don't people put their money where their mouth is and actually spend some time - and neurons - making a counter-argument video?

Seriously, I'm tired of all the keyboard vigilantes.

L
L
deny ignorance,

advertising and propaganda are the use of language/communications to influence and compel
that makes them actions; pammy and her bigoted friends are throwing rocks at people from hiding
seeking to incite violence, any blood spilled because of this wont be their own.
i'm all for free speech, to the point of offense even, as my right to free speech is not contingent on if it offends you or not

but when i want to provoke or offend somebody i do it to their face or in this case, use the reply/quote buttons.*

way to deny ignorance, champ

* i see you're using the same tactic, quoting me out of context and in a manner designed so that if i weren't keeping an eye on this thread i'd have never known what you were up to [that's why there is a reply AND quote buttons, to alert ]

that's an action too,
so much for putting your money where your mouth is hypocrite

says a lot about what kind of causes you back as well

link   
reply to post by kineticdamage

link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

it is as if really...hitler's blood is in their bodies

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't like religion in general but this ad is really bigoted It's generalizing all Muslims as savages. Imagine an ad up around NYC calling white people savages. All of you would be expressing outrage, but since it is against Muslims, who cares!? Only a minority in this thread dissed the message in the ad, which is sad.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but when someone says or does something "racist" they should be publicly shamed.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Good idea to pass a bill of anti-sharia

awesome.
now if they could pass matching bills to keep zionists
and the american taliban [dominionists/quiverful freaks] out of our lives as well...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Imagine an ad up around NYC calling white people savages.

word.

especially when so called "civilized people" have a looooooong history
of labeling other people as "savages" to justify stealing from and murdering them.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The first amendment is getting quite a bit of flack lately. I know some people on here fear that recent public murders like the Holmes case is linked to anti-gun laws. Could they be trying to do the same with the 1st amendment? I usually don't go there, but it came to mind, maybe I'm just spending too much time here.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I don't like religion in general but this ad is really bigoted It's generalizing all Muslims as savages. Imagine an ad up around NYC calling white people savages. All of you would be expressing outrage, but since it is against Muslims, who cares!? Only a minority in this thread dissed the message in the ad, which is sad.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but when someone says or does something "racist" they should be publicly shamed.

I don't think they call all muslims savages just the jihadists.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I forsee this woman not living long. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrestonSpace

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I don't think they call all muslims savages just the jihadists.

Considering Jihad is just a word in Arabic meaning "Holy war" ... what do you think she's suggesting? She wasn't able to put "defeat arabs". So she used the most popular Arabic word that the US populace knows to associate the ad to defeating Mulsims or Arabs. Pretty obvious.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So Israel hasn't done savage things? The whole ad implies that Israel is some innocent angel victim being targeted by "jihadists".
edit on 21-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I guess they like poking the hornets nest.

I can think of about twenty different things they could have put on that board, that would have been more positive and productive when it comes to foreign relations.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join