It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-D, the only dimension possible.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Time is a dimension... three dimensions wth time that's fourth we live in four dimensions

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Time is a dimension... three dimensions wth time that's fourth we live in four dimensions

With respect,
That is repeating what You have been indoctrinated with.
IMHO, Time does not exist....multi dimensions in the self same location do.
Splitinfinity is also repeating indoctrination with His gravity nonesense.

Countless made up words to describe something that is ASSUMED.

It's very simple in a solid universe of perfectly packed substance ,where the interfaces are where each dimension is located in a holographic nature.
A duality of counter spin charge then enables local memory in each dimension to be or not to be.
The to be, or not to be is dependant upon a steady supply of the spin duality( Birkeland currents) that permeates universe.
Those flows cyclic meandering are what creates the illusion of time, as the flows are spiral in phase conjugate manner it appears as though there is day and night.
There is no movement in a solid universe, just the switching of memory that to our limited senses appears as movement.
The real secrets are in controlling the duality of spin charges....thats when transfers across dimensions is possible....or what is termed time travel.

gravitor

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Yet, you said that the surface temperature plus the acid rain cloud that covers almost 100% of the surface, in your studies, is enough to melt lead, if not boil it.

So I'll ask you again, why isn't Venus a big blob of goo?
edit on 22-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

We only feel it's a dimension, but in truth, it's a one way street. Can't go back, can't go sideways or the such, just forward.

However, there is evidence that a person can control on how fast they go through time. Meditation, practice, perception, the whole lot if focused on slowing down time for you.

Right now, for example, we are at 1X, we are going normal speed. Some people can see .5X or .75X, but it still goes in the same direction.

So in a sense, time is only one-dimensional, and I don't see how is it possible to be part of reality other than we let it take us where it leads to.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by DaRAGE

Is it repeatable?

Yes is IS repeatable. Mathematically and in the Simulation

I've been asked that, several times before. Can a person that never went to school and just read books all day repeat the same thing in his/her backyard?

What sort of silly question is this? Someone who never went to school and read books all day? Could they repeat this in thier own backyard? WEll no of course they'd need to understand the physics and theoretical physics of it, the mathematics, the calculations, and they'd need a SUPERCOMPUTER.

Can they apply what they have done mathematically to a physical model so that everyone can see their work? There were people that are capable of doing that, do the math first and then follow it till they have a substantial physical proof of their work.

The scientists and thier peers can reveiw the simulations, and the calculations, of course they can. There is no way anyone can find any substantial physical proof; namely because it's other dimensions! At the begining of the universe! Goodluck finding that needle in a universe haystack.

Using a computer is just 1s and 0s, how about a physical model? Part of unorthodox metaphysics taught me this, don't rely 100% on numbers, only with what you can touch with your hands.

We'll there is no way to touch it with your hands. dimensions and all being at the begining of the universe. It doesn't make it not true.

If this is all you are going on about; an everyday person being able to create the results in his own backyard, then I believe you are clearly deluded (no offense intended), but it would take an astro-physicist and probably just theoretical physicists to work out and understand the mathematics and physics involved. This is not the sort of problem that gets solved solved without a heck of a lot of smart people working together in conjunction with a lot of processing power in a supercomputer. This is not some backyard experiment.

So, in summary:
Theoretically, mathematically, and simulated on a supercomputer = possible and complete with results.

Physical simulation / recreation of event & dimensions = probably near impossible to create / recreate.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

So in other words, everyone in the Orthodox scientific community is living in a digital reality? From what your saying.

And if I'm getting this right, only, and only, a person with a degree can come up with this stuff with what your saying?

As for the physical simulation, it's possible, because you live it. Regardless of what people say, you live it, you breath it, you see it, you taste it, your touch it, you feel it, all those things make 3-D reality a reality, and makes you you.

But for 4th dimension, if I don't experience any of those things stated above, then what is it?
edit on 23-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Yet, you said that the surface temperature plus the acid rain cloud that covers almost 100% of the surface, in your studies, is enough to melt lead, if not boil it.

So I'll ask you again, why isn't Venus a big blob of goo?
edit on 22-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

Venus has a lot of Volcanic Activity so there is much Molten Rock bubbling up from the surface...but the Melting Temp. of LEAD is much lower than the Melting Temp of Rock or various forms of. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

reply to post by DaRAGE

So in other words, everyone in the Orthodox scientific community is living in a digital reality? From what your saying.

And if I'm getting this right, only, and only, a person with a degree can come up with this stuff with what your saying?

As for the physical simulation, it's possible, because you live it. Regardless of what people say, you live it, you breath it, you see it, you taste it, your touch it, you feel it, all those things make 3-D reality a reality, and makes you you.

MEMORY.
We are experiencing 3D, We are all local memories within that dimension.
But in the self same location are multiple dimensions of differently orientated dimensional memories.
It is the HARDEST of all things to overcome Your own thinkings of been seperate in an empty space universe, You are not, You are a unique memory based 3D hologram.
You are what You are, but not how You have thought You are.

Those memory fields exist in 4D, and feed down into 3D to enable Your memory .
When You die that force will dwindle and Your body will set solid temporary.
This is because We are within a super solid, and until the Earths memory takes over and re-orientates all your atoms to be within the earths memory field there is a period of inability to operate in 3D.

The eternal You will depart the vehicle You have been utilising and return to the larger memory of You in higher dimensions.
gravitor
But for 4th dimension, if I don't experience any of those things stated above, then what is it?
edit on 23-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

But what if I told you every planet is designed to support life?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I would say...PROVE IT! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Your standing on one.

One that had a past, one that was covered by rain clouds resulting in a longer life in most people than us. The people in the past had no guts to belittle those who wanted to shine, who wanted to make the world a better place than before. Ruins are what's left of them. But with creation, comes destruction. They died in wars and we are slowly dying.

There is an old saying, "As Above, So Below." And we are in the below. So what says that the other planets are not like that? No one on public records has ever been to other planets, emphasis on "Public Records."

Planet not of apes but of idiots. wow, didn't see that one coming

I don't know what your problem is, Split Infinity, but so far this is the same result that I get from people like you, constant hammering and belittling of people like me. So what are you going to do now that I have told you that your standing on one?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Belittling? Asking a person to provide proof is HARDLY BELITTLING!

You stated What if you told me all Planets are capable of supporting Life. All I asked you to do was provide proof of your statement. The FACT that you react so emotionally in the event of anyone who challenges one of your statements shows me that you are basing your statements of BELIEF rather than DATA.

Although there may be life that exists in our Universe that is very different than Life that exists on Earth...still has no proof as of yet. Perhaps you could provide an OUNCE OF PROOF to say...LIFE ON OR IN JUPITER'S GASEOUS
SUPER RADIOACTIVE ATMOSPHERE?

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You may say emotional reaction to me, but this is all logical from a different stand point. May not be to you, but it's logical to me.

What I mean by belittling is that "your ego is bigger than others" belittling. Why do we have so much suffering? Because other people are belittling others, with no intent on helping. That's not what I'm asking from anyone.

But I did provide you proof.

There is a saying, "Control the past, control the Present. Control the Present, Control the Future." Look at the past, and they can give you a chance to change the future.

Now you said

Although there may be life that exists in our Universe that is very different than Life that exists on Earth...still has no proof as of yet. Perhaps you could provide an OUNCE OF PROOF to say...LIFE ON OR IN JUPITER'S GASEOUS SUPER RADIOACTIVE ATMOSPHERE?

To me, that sounds more emotional than logical. However, the truth is, Jupiter is capable of supporting life on it's planet. May seem illogical, but let me shed some light on another truth; Gravity is a EM force.

This also tells that all planets in our solar system are being given the same amount of gravity as ours.

Belief to you, Truth to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
FreedonCommander,
If I could recommend a link......
Think always in spiral fashion.....the other planets are not orbitting the sun, they merely look like they are from an observers location.
The sun is on a spiral route in galaxy....it's planets upon their own spiral routes relative to the sun....the illusion is orbit.
Keep fibonacci and spirals in mind, and then try to consider how the blend creates the consequences, that BLEND is implosion versus radiation.
The planets are consequences of creation.
www.spirasolaris.ca...
gravitor

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

FC....GRAVITY IS NOT AN ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE! GRAVITY IS NOT EVEN A FORCE although many a 1st year College Student has been told Gravity is the WEAK FORCE AND EM IS THE STRONG FORCE.

I am going to try to explain without sounding BELITTLING.

The EM SPECTRUM CONTAINS NOTHING ELSE OTHER THAN QUANTUM PARTICLES AT SPECIFIC FREQUENCIES OR WAVELENGTHS. These are some Quantum Particle/Wave Forms....ELECTRONS the Negative Charge that must interact with a Positively Charged Particle Known as a PROTON. A PROTON is a Particle of MASS as is a Neutral Particle known as a NEUTRON. There MUST ALWAYS BE AN EQUAL NUMBER OF PROTONS TO ELECTRONS in an ATOM. An ATOM is MATTER and MATTER is a combination of Particles of Mass and Energy. Thus MATTER is an ATOM with a NUCLEUS which contains either ONE PROTON as in HYDROGEN or both PROTONS AND NEUTRONS with ORBITING QUANTUM PARTICLE/ WAVE FORMS KNOWN AS ELECTRONS.

ALL EM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS ARE DERIVED FROM ELECTRON ORBITS OF ATOMIC NUCLEUS'. Now HERE is where it becomes TRICKY...PROTONS AND NEUTRONS even though they are Particles of Mass...are COMPLETELY COMPRISED OF QUANTUM PARTICLES. Such as Quarks, Gluons, Leptons, Bosons,Mesons...etc. All the Quantum Particles that make up the Protons and Neutrons which are Particles of MASS...are MASSLESS...and exist as both PARTICLE and WAVE!

GRAVITY...is not an ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE...and I should BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH A STYROFOAM SIGN THAT SAYS THIS! LOL!

If GRAVITY HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH EM FIELDS OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH ELECTRON ORBITAL PARTICLE EXCHANGE as is the case when at a Junkyard...a large Electrified Iron Disc...picks up a car...and moves it into the car crusher...it is USELESS if the car is a CORVETTE which is made out of Fiberglass!

You are WAY out of your DEPTH on this subject and I will not try to further confuse you by getting into QUANTUM MECHANICS AS even PROTONS AND NEUTRONS which are particles of MASS are COMPLETELY COMPRISED WITH NO EXCEPTIONS OF QUANTUM PARTICLES!

Gravity is CREATED BY PARTICLES OF MASS which in large amounts such as a PLANET, Moon, SUN or actually any size...will WARP SPACE/TIME. Imagine Space/Time like a sheet and if two people were holding the ends of this sheet and a Baseball was placed in the Middle of this sheet which the two people were pulling taunt...a SLIGHT BEND OR WARPING OF THE SHEET AROUND THE BALL CAN BEE SEEN. If you were to use BOWLING BALL...the Two people would have to really hold on fast to the edges of the sheet but a much greater WARPING OR CURVATURE OF THE SHEET AROUND THE BOWLING BALL COULD BE SEEN!

I can even say ONE SENTENCE that will disprove your....GRAVITY IS EM IN NATURE STATEMENT! That sentence is....IF GRAVITY WAS AN EM CREATED FORCE...THAN ANYTHING THAT IS NOT EFFECTED BY AND EM FIELD SUCH AS A WOODEN STICK OR PLASTIC OR A DOG OR CAT...WOULD QUICKLY FLY OFF THE PLANET! LOL!

Listen...YES...I HAVE A MASSIVE EGO! But that does not mean I am not willing to learn something NEW! What you are talking about makes you look silly and don't worry...there are PLENTY OF WELL RESPECTED PHYSICISTS who are looking VERY SILLY RIGHT NOW at the LHC...as they seek a GRAVITON or the all elusive...HIGGS-BOSON GOD PARTICLE with as of yet...some conjecture and results they cannot even begin to understand.

So...you are in good company. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Wow, just WOW!

You learned all that in Quantum physics? Nice road you took. However I'm on a different path. Now, sure we can go into the whole Gravity thing. But why not?

All I know about Gravity, from the path I've taken, is that it's an EM force, operating at 1 terahertz, with a wavelength of .3 to 4.3 mm, highly-penetrating up to 50 miles, frequency range is located between the lower portion of the infrared and the radar band. Going off some one else's experience as a military radioman. Name's eriktheawful.

Radar Frequencies: These are many a varied and depend upon the type of radar you are talking about. The AN/SPS-48(V)C 3D air search radar was one of them that I worked on, and operates in the "C" band, or 2.9 to 3.1 Ghz. Doppler radars tend to work at much higher band widths, like the "X" band, up around 20 Ghz. As a general rule, all radars work in the Microwave range which is 300 Mhz to 300 Ghz.

The infrared is way up there as it's just below the visible light spectrum. It's band width is classified as 300 Ghz to 405 Thz, so you can see it's a very broad band width, as compared to visible light which is 405 Thz to 790 Thz.

Don't believe me? Government has been using gravity propulsion engines since 1958 and have been experimenting on them for lunar landing. Not only that for a small experiment that can be done by anyone, take a balloon and rub it on your head. Negative charges are repelled by gravity causing the hair to stick up, but the opposite is true. Give the the hair a positive charge and you'll feel like your hair is made of lead.

However, since this post may sound a whole bunch of mumbo jumbo, might as well give you a "Quantum" Link.

Thanks. Maybe this is part of the 3-D reality.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Look...as I have said...if GRAVITY WERE ELECTROMAGNETIC IN ANY WAY...then anything that an EM FIELD WILL NOT EFFECT and if you know ANYTHING ABOUT ELECTRON PARTICLE/WAVE FORM ORBITS...you would know that the reason that some Atoms or ELEMENTS are not EFFECTED BY EM-FIELDS IS BECAUSE THEIR ORBITS ARE FULL!

In CHEMISTRY...a Chemical Reaction takes Place because of Atoms and lets say WATER H20...there are two Atoms of Hydrogen which are SHARING AN ELECTRON WITH ONE ATOM OF OXYGEN. You should buy a Chemistry Book and it will explain how different Atoms have different Electron Orbits. Depending upon how many electron orbits a Specific Element has...it's last orbit can be full at a particular number unless it's last orbit is also the first orbit. This will change the number of Electrons needed to fill an orbit.

Elements or Atoms such as Hydrogen which is an Element with One Proton and One Electron but it tends to exist as an Elemental Molecule thus Hydrogen tends to exist in our atmosphere as H2. Thus there are still 2 Protons in two separate nucleus' but they are sharing an Electron. When H2 Gas comes in contact with Oxygen which also either travels as O2 and an Electrical Charge from lightning or UV-Radiation from the Sun disrupt the Electron Orbits...a Chemical Reaction Occurs and we get H20. A single Atom of Oxygen is Chemically Bonded to two Atoms of Hydrogen sharing Electrons in specific Orbits with Oxygen.

All of these Chemical Reactions Occur due to Particles effected by the EM Scale thus in this case Quantum Particles of Electrons and or Photons. NOTHING THAT OCCURS HERE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH GRAVITY....as Gravity has nothing to do with the EM Scale or Frequencies of. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

FC....GRAVITY IS NOT AN ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE! GRAVITY IS NOT EVEN A FORCE although many a 1st year College Student has been told Gravity is the WEAK FORCE AND EM IS THE STRONG FORCE.

I am going to try to explain without sounding BELITTLING.

The EM SPECTRUM CONTAINS NOTHING ELSE OTHER THAN QUANTUM PARTICLES AT SPECIFIC FREQUENCIES OR WAVELENGTHS. These are some Quantum Particle/Wave Forms....ELECTRONS the Negative Charge that must interact with a Positively Charged Particle Known as a PROTON. A PROTON is a Particle of MASS as is a Neutral Particle known as a NEUTRON. There MUST ALWAYS BE AN EQUAL NUMBER OF PROTONS TO ELECTRONS in an ATOM. An ATOM is MATTER and MATTER is a combination of Particles of Mass and Energy. Thus MATTER is an ATOM with a NUCLEUS which contains either ONE PROTON as in HYDROGEN or both PROTONS AND NEUTRONS with ORBITING QUANTUM PARTICLE/ WAVE FORMS KNOWN AS ELECTRONS.

ALL EM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS ARE DERIVED FROM ELECTRON ORBITS OF ATOMIC NUCLEUS'. Now HERE is where it becomes TRICKY...PROTONS AND NEUTRONS even though they are Particles of Mass...are COMPLETELY COMPRISED OF QUANTUM PARTICLES. Such as Quarks, Gluons, Leptons, Bosons,Mesons...etc. All the Quantum Particles that make up the Protons and Neutrons which are Particles of MASS...are MASSLESS...and exist as both PARTICLE and WAVE!

GRAVITY...is not an ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE...and I should BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH A STYROFOAM SIGN THAT SAYS THIS! LOL!

If GRAVITY HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH EM FIELDS OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH ELECTRON ORBITAL PARTICLE EXCHANGE as is the case when at a Junkyard...a large Electrified Iron Disc...picks up a car...and moves it into the car crusher...it is USELESS if the car is a CORVETTE which is made out of Fiberglass!

You are WAY out of your DEPTH on this subject and I will not try to further confuse you by getting into QUANTUM MECHANICS AS even PROTONS AND NEUTRONS which are particles of MASS are COMPLETELY COMPRISED WITH NO EXCEPTIONS OF QUANTUM PARTICLES!

Gravity is CREATED BY PARTICLES OF MASS which in large amounts such as a PLANET, Moon, SUN or actually any size...will WARP SPACE/TIME. Imagine Space/Time like a sheet and if two people were holding the ends of this sheet and a Baseball was placed in the Middle of this sheet which the two people were pulling taunt...a SLIGHT BEND OR WARPING OF THE SHEET AROUND THE BALL CAN BEE SEEN. If you were to use BOWLING BALL...the Two people would have to really hold on fast to the edges of the sheet but a much greater WARPING OR CURVATURE OF THE SHEET AROUND THE BOWLING BALL COULD BE SEEN!

I can even say ONE SENTENCE that will disprove your....GRAVITY IS EM IN NATURE STATEMENT! That sentence is....IF GRAVITY WAS AN EM CREATED FORCE...THAN ANYTHING THAT IS NOT EFFECTED BY AND EM FIELD SUCH AS A WOODEN STICK OR PLASTIC OR A DOG OR CAT...WOULD QUICKLY FLY OFF THE PLANET! LOL!

Listen...YES...I HAVE A MASSIVE EGO! But that does not mean I am not willing to learn something NEW! What you are talking about makes you look silly and don't worry...there are PLENTY OF WELL RESPECTED PHYSICISTS who are looking VERY SILLY RIGHT NOW at the LHC...as they seek a GRAVITON or the all elusive...HIGGS-BOSON GOD PARTICLE with as of yet...some conjecture and results they cannot even begin to understand.

So...you are in good company. Split Infinity

You are SHOUTING toooooooo much Me thinks.
You are spouting total quarkers.
You are parrot fashion repeating the indoctrination status quo.

It is YOUR EGO that is demanding to be correct.
Mass is not the origin of what is termed gravity, mass is merely a local memory in 3D, it is enabled to remember how it is locally composed by the dual spin heart centred memory field.
It is those memory fields that are attracted or repelled from each other.

That memory is of universe, and it permeates the whole of universe which is a multi dimensional place, the dimensions been holographically created on the interfaces of the geometrically perfectly packed substance that is universe.

That substance never moves, it is all memory field displacement acting under attraction of opposite spin that creates all in 3D.
Every so called movement You make is enabled by Your 4D memory field, it enables the displacement of zillions of smaller memory fields to displace as required in the interface geometries that We exist in....3D.

May the force be with You Splitinfinity, when it leaves Your 3D vehicle will cease been able to displace the zillions of memory fields that is You in 3D.
Then the larger Earths memory field will permeate them and re-orientate them into becoming the planet.
That is how mass accumulates in the 3D part of this very strange universe.

All of course in My extra sensory opinion

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

GRAVI...in order to even have a Holographic Projection...you need to use PHOTONS which are a QUANTUM PARTICLE! A QUANTUM PARTICLE CANNOT EXIST IN ONLY 3 DIMENSIONAL STATES. Look up and READ or Google.....en.wikipedia.org...

This will give you 100% PROOF that what you are saying is WRONG!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yes it does. If your assuming that the atom is by itself and it keeps it electrons, I would say that isn't the case.

You didn't know?

There are other neighboring atoms and they lose electrons and gain some. But what is a Neutron? A proton that took in too many electrons.

Now sure, you may say all that stuff on how they don't play a part, but there is something that I have read that really struck me, Orthodox scientist are willing to shed blood than to reject their teachings.

Plus, do you know the size of the particles of an atom? If I may say so, the comparison is that of a cannonball to a BB, with the cannonball being the proton and the BB being a electron.

As I said in my first post, What makes the universe turn? Electro-motive force, Magnetic Flux, and Inertia. Gravity is a EM force, this then turns into a magnetic flux which carry the things with it, creating inertia.
edit on 28-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join