It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-D, the only dimension possible.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

hmm, no. it's like a 3-D planet is it's own, zoom out farther, view of the solar system, and you might see it's real position.

Zoom out even farther, just a small cluster of solar systems, what would that be called?

All of these are on their own 3-D axis.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

But wait, this is all going on the big bang theory. I don't think it's possible that the big bang ever took place.

Because let's look at it in a realistic point of view and somewhat of a comparison. Does demolishing a printing shop produce a dictionary? Same goes with the big bang theory, does a gigantic explosion produce a near infinite amount of planets? So far that I've learned, no.

And like a building, you start fresh. Start with one, then go on from there.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

What if those fails are really successes?

Just to keep people from asking the most common and, to me, the dumbest question ever: Is there life out there?

Obvious answer yes. Who are they? Don't know, never met them. All I know, is that we are never alone.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

What you say is true. Is there any other information you would like to share to the group.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Do you?

Quantum mechanics experts have enjoyed considerable success in a respect, especially in the realm of atomic spectra, without knowing why. In reality, quantum mechanics does not even qualify as a theory or a concept.

Freeman J. Dyson, a well respected physicist, wrote an article called "Innovations in Physics" appeared in September, 1958 issue of Scientific American. Stated on pages 77 and 78 that during the difficult learning period, the student finally discovers that there is really nothing to understand about quantum mechanics. He learns the subject when he becomes able to manipulate the mathematics so as to get the right answers. The training period to which Dyson alluded was a perfect description of a brainwashing process. This also make the person a good doublethinker.
edit on 19-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by youdontknowme

Nope, it just goes deeper.

It all started when I was looking for truth. Started with a free energy generator, went into the works of Nicola Tesla, then unorthodox science that can't be found in the poorest or the richest college ever.

There are a lot of lies out there. Now since your questioning on how do I know that Venus isn't what it is in the school's textbook, is because there was a mission sent by NASA, testimonies of real scientist *ones who are never satisfied with their opinions*, and accounts of hard evidence being hidden away to save face. Seems like NASA is making me question it's officialdom.

I've learned to question authority, I still do.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Traveled at the speed of light and lived to tell the tale of what time it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by 46ACE

YA? What the HELL IS he talking about. Venus has a surface temp. that will melt lead!

NOT a good place to visit. Even the Damn Landers only last a short time before they fail.

Split Infinity

Have YOU been to Venus???
You are KIDDING ME RIGHT? We have mapped the entire surface of Venus and have had probes land on the Planet.
Or are You a Venusian???
gravitor

Again...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Anyone can look at pictures of the surface of Venus from either the Russian Probes or the NASA Landers and see a very HOT MOLTEN SURFACE. The Landers never last long as the high temps. as well as the High Pressure do not allow any Venus Lander or Probe to last very long.

WHERE IN THE WORLD are you getting the idea that Venus is a place that would be capable of sustaining life?
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Hidden documents that were leaked when the first lander hit the surface and sent photos of the surface taken by the Pioneer Orbiter. This picture is shown in color in the September,1982 issue of Science Digest. Later pictures which appeared in the November-December, 1982 issue of Planetary Report showing a series of pictures covering the entire surface and taken by the Venus orbiter, displaying the two openings.

Now they are gone, burned away, can't find them on the internet, just books.

But if what you say is true, then why is it still holding mass, man of the quantum universe?
edit on 20-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

1958?!!!? We still do not have a grasp of Quantum Mechanics but still we can use it. Cell Phones are an example a use of a bit of Understanding of Quantum Mechanics. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Not quite getting your question. Why is what Holding Mass? Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Freedom Commander you really don't make any sense. Your vast knowledge comes off as nothing more than babble. Like I said, your saying alot, but nothing at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
But wait, this is all going on the big bang theory. I don't think it's possible that the big bang ever took place.

What are you talking about? String theory has nothing to do with the big bang. The super computer solved the mathematical equations.

Wikipedia string theory

String theory is an active research framework in particle physics that attempts to reconcile quantum mechanics and general relativity. It is a contender for a theory of everything (TOE), a self-contained mathematical model that describes all fundamental forces and forms of matter. String theory posits that the elementary particles (ie. electrons and quarks) within an atom are not 0-dimensional objects, but rather 1-dimensional oscillating lines ("strings"). The earliest string model, the bosonic string, incorporated only bosons, although this view developed to the superstring theory, which posits that a connection (a "supersymmetry") exists between bosons and fermions. String theories also require the existence of several extra dimensions to the universe that have been compactified into extremely small scales, in addition to the four known spacetime dimensions.

And the results!
String theory solved.

A group of 3 researchers, Jun Nishimura (associate professor at KEK), Asato Tsuchiya (associate professor at Shizuoka University) and Sang-Woo Kim (project researcher at Osaka University) has succeeded in simulating the birth of the universe, using a supercomputer for calculations based on superstring theory. This showed that the universe had 9 spatial dimensions at the beginning, but only 3 of these underwent expansion at some point in time. This work will be published soon in Physical Review Letters. In this study, the team established a method for calculating large matrices (in the IKKT matrix model), which represent the interactions of strings, and calculated how the 9-dimensional space changes with time. In the figure, the spatial extents in 9 directions are plotted against time. If one goes far enough back in time, space is indeed extended in 9 directions, but then at some point only 3 of those directions start to expand rapidly. This result demonstrates, for the first time, that the 3-dimensional space that we are living in indeed emerges from the 9-dimensional space that superstring theory predicts. Read more at: phys.org...

The results are in. This discussion is now complete.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by 46ACE

What if those fails are really successes?

Just to keep people from asking the most common and, to me, the dumbest question ever: Is there life out there?

Obvious answer yes. Who are they? Don't know, never met them. All I know, is that we are never alone.

Let's START with complete sentences huh? I see you're a bit forum"challenged"

What "fails"?

OH-OH-OH (bactracking): I see you are responding to a reply by that
"gravitor"dude replying to another reply(split infinities') about venus mission failures!

and what does"extraterrestrial life: have to do with anything in this topic?

OH I get it now you've been to "venus"....and it's like Gilligans' island"not like a planet orbiting too close to a blazing star(the Sun).
Tell "Mary ann" for me she was always the hotter one and for the "love of God get Gilligan his own hut! Get that creepy"skipper"guy off his bunk."

Okay..I see what we are "dealing with" now.

"JESUS" Y'all don't vote; do you????????????

edit on 20-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Perhaps a little synergy is needed?
www.treeincarnation.com...
gravitor

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

Are you trying to make a specific point?
Which article(s) should We read? Buckminster fuller's take on geometry doesn't excite me much.

"gravitor" have you met "freedom commander"? I think you two would "hit it off" together like "gangbusters" (hours of fun together )
... o

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Venus, why is Venus still holding mass?

If it's covered by a sulfuric cloud and has a surface temperature of a close 800 degrees F. then why is it still holding mass instead of being a big blob of goo?

I question where you got your sources.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Sorry no, never been there. But have seen pictures of what it looks like there, must be a nice place to live.

But now I question, what point are you trying to make?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Is it repeatable?

I've been asked that, several times before. Can a person that never went to school and just read books all day repeat the same thing in his/her backyard?

Can they apply what they have done mathematically to a physical model so that everyone can see their work? There were people that are capable of doing that, do the math first and then follow it till they have a substantial physical proof of their work.

Using a computer is just 1s and 0s, how about a physical model? Part of unorthodox metaphysics taught me this, don't rely 100% on numbers, only with what you can touch with your hands.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Venus, why is Venus still holding mass?

If it's covered by a sulfuric cloud and has a surface temperature of a close 800 degrees F. then why is it still holding mass instead of being a big blob of goo?

I question where you got your sources.

ARE YOU SERIOUS! WHY IS VENUS HOLDING MASS!? The QUESTION ITSELF IS NOT LOGICAL! Venus is a Planet and a Rocky one at that...and exists because of the Immense Number of Protons and Neutrons that exist inside the incalculable number of Atomic Nucleus' that are creating a GRAVITY WELL! Split Infinity

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join