It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-D, the only dimension possible.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

Very perceptive of you, thanks. But you must remember, this is a "Matrix."

Plus it's never easy to wake those who fight for it.

Memory is all around us, it's in the water, the air, the Earth. So I agree, how is it possible that memory be a 4D reality when it was already done?
edit on 28-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

All I can say to your post is that it is all provably WRONG! Here is ONE QUESTION....If GRAVITY is an EM FORCE...EM standing for ELECTROMAGNETIC...then PLEASE EXPLAIN to me and everyone else here how is it that a WOODEN STICK...from any Tree existing on Earth...FALLS TO THE GROUND...when it breaks off a tree limb due to snow or wind?

EXPLAIN THAT! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

Regardless of the FACT that neither MATTER OR MASS exist in only 3 Dimensional States...you forget that 3-D is a GEOMETRIC TERM which in basic words can be represented as LENGTH, WIDTH and HEIGHT. When you start talking about SPIN...now you must include TIME as even an ATOM...the most basic being a HYDROGEN ATOM which has ONE PROTON as a NUCLEUS and ONE ELECTRON...orbiting that nucleus as both PARTICLE AND WAVE. Without TIME...there is no MOTION...without MOTION...there is no ELECTRON ORBIT...without an electron orbit...there cannot exist an ATOM!

Never mind that a PROTON...a Positively Charged Particle of Mass is COMPLETELY COMPRISED OF QUANTUM PARTICLE/ WAVE FORMS....some of which are QUARKS, LEPTONS, BOSONS, MESONS, GLUONS...ETC...all of which cannot exist in only 3-D.

This is all basic Quantum Mechanics and Atomic Structure data I learned when I was in 5th GRADE!

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

We are being pushed down and at the same time attracted to the Earth.

There are accounts of people being able to have less weight by implementing a technique that will push them away from the Earth. But if they reverse the process, they will be heavier.

Do you deny that our bodies are composed of protons, electrons, and neutrons?

As long as we have that, we will always be on Earth.

Another reason why I say gravity is a EM force is because EM forces cannot affect other EM forces, given fact.

For example, the black hole. A black hole is conceived as being a body of such enormous mass and commensurate gravitational field that no light can escape from it. This is false since it's an idea that was thought up by people that want to prove their masters right.

Gravity cannot affect light, cannot affect any other EM radiation since it is one.

Looked up Google for images and videos, all computer simulations, never actual sightings of the such.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

That's the thing, it's doesn't exist in 3-D, it's an idea. Quantum physic's only purpose is to teach people how to come up with words of things they never seen or felt.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Look...I am going to tell you something and I am not trying to be mean or rude. I am telling you what you are about to read because I want to help you understand something that you seem not to realize is going on.

What you are posting as well as your replies to my posts is making you look silly in the extreme. You are making statements about things that a good majority of have become PROVEN FACTS because of EXPERIMENTATION and using the SCIENTIFIC METHOD. You also are talking about ELECTROMAGNETIC EFFECTS or actually talking about EFFECTS that have NOTHING TO DO WITH ELECTROMAGNETICS.

I really am trying to help you and I have no interest in making a person look bad or silly but some of your statements are so ridiculous that it is forcing me to say something about them. As an EXAMPLE....this topics name...3-D, the only dimension possible. Right off the bat you are saying that 3-D...which by definition means THREE INDEPENDENT DIMENSIONAL STATES...is a SINGLE DIMENSIONAL STATE. If you had even said 3-D...the THREE ONLY POSSIBLE DIMENSIONS EXISTING....even though this is not true...would have made more sense.

You talk about EM FIELDS both pushing and pulling us to the Earth...yet this is not true and PROVABLY NOT TRUE. This is from WIKI....Electromagnetism is the interaction responsible for practically all the phenomena encountered in daily life, with the exception of gravity. Ordinary matter takes its form as a result of intermolecular forces between individual molecules in matter. Electrons are bound by electromagnetic wave mechanics into orbitals around atomic nuclei to form atoms, which are the building blocks of molecules. This governs the processes involved in chemistry, which arise from interactions between the electrons of neighboring atoms, which are in turn determined by the interaction between electromagnetic force and the momentum of the electrons.

You see...ELECTROMAGNETIC EFFECT is easy to measure through a variety of sensors including a few gadgets you yourself could buy from HOME DEPOT OR LOWE'S...FOR A FEW BUCKS! Even the Fridge Magnet with the local town PIZZA SHOPS telephone number on it can be measured as to what degree of Magnetic Strength that little Fridge Magnet is using to stick to your fridge. YOU CANNOT DO THIS WITH AN OBJECT BEING EFFECTED BY GRAVITY. THERE ARE NO ELECTRON SHARING OR an Element such as Iron in a 50 lbs ball that you drop to earth from say 10 feet...you could even attach EM DETECTION WIRES TO THE BALL AND TO THE EM DETECTION UNIT....and do you know what it will read?....NOTHING! IT WILL READ THAT THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON AS THE IRON BALL FALLS!
What experiment or phenomena proved that light was bent by gravity?
Answer
Einstein predicted that light should be bent by gravity. Sir Arthur Eddington lead an expedition to photograph the 1919 Total Eclipse of the Sun. The photographs revealed stars whose light had passed near to the Sun. Their positions showed that the light had been bent exactly as Einstein had predicted. The experiment was repeated in 1922 with another eclipse with the same confirmation.
The thing is that these experiments and results have been performed THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF TIMES...all with the same results. So has the experiment that PROVES THAT GRAVITY IS NOT THE RESULT OF ELECTROMAGNETISM.

You really need to look into the reality of things...the things that we know....the things we don't know....the things we have an idea about...and the things we have no clue about.
ELECTROMAGNETISM NOT BEING THE CAUSE OF GRAVITY falls under the category OF THINGS WE KNOW ABOUT. So please...for your own sake of not looking extremely foolish...read up a little or perhaps attempt an experiment of your own. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It's not the foolish part that I'm concerned about, it's what I say that makes you look like a fool that concerns me. Because once I say these things, you automatically go on the defense as if I'm attacking you, which I'm not, I'm simply stating what I have found in the most sophisticated and simplest form possible.

What you say can lose anyone on the spot. I simply make it easier for others to understand what makes reality a reality. I've given up on living in the dream world, what I touch is reality to me.

You'll say

You talk about EM FIELDS both pushing and pulling us to the Earth...yet this is not true and PROVABLY NOT TRUE

Then why is there a magnetic field around the Earth? Geomagnetism has no roll in this part since it has been proven that an iron core has too much of a resistance to get the required magnetism out. Like I said before, EM forces turn into magnetic flux, which gives off a by product of inertia.

You see, I always talk in the unorthodox way, because it makes sense to me. You talk in a orthodox way, which is all dream state and something I've given up on. Constantly I question, and constantly people like you dodge the question.

There are some questions that even the brightest of the orthodox are not very willing to answer and will attack anyone who questions their officialdom. Here are some of the questions:

Why does the Moon have Earth-like gravity?

How come the clouds don't fall?

What is the "Van Alan Radiation Belt"?

What is the "Zone of Silence"?

Why were the pyramids built in Egypt? How were they built?

What is in the Bermuda Triangle?

Why are the stated three paralleled to each other?

How come we feel better when a certain color is on us on a certain point?

Why are all planets hollow?

What is the structure of a proton? What is the structure of a electron? What are their spins?

What is the name of the device that is able to control weather, disarm all weaponry from a afar, disable a nuclear reactor from afar, freeze people, and extinguish all kinds of fires, all in one?

I know the answers to all of these questions and a lot more phenomena that orthodox are not will to answer and they just hit the questions tangents.

This is the science that I have learned that is accustomed to religion. A science that goes hand-in-hand with religion.

Oh and another one: Who runs the planet? the galaxy? The universe? and the whole place? Why is space infinite?
edit on 29-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Your current perception of reality is very limited and materialistic. However, as you gain more experience and raise your awareness, that may at some point change.
edit on 29/9/12 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Gravity cannot affect light, cannot affect any other EM radiation since it is one.

Yes gravity does effect light because light has mass and gravity affects mass.

How Gravity Affects Photons

Let us relate this to light traveling near a star. The strong gravitational field of the star changes the paths of light rays in space-time from what they would have been had the star not been present. Specifically, the path of the light is bent slightly inward toward the surface of the star. We see this effect all the time when we observe distant stars in our Universe. As a star contracts, the gravitational field at its surface gets stronger, thus bending the light more.

The last number I saw was that a photon, if it has any mass at all, must be less than 4 x 10-48 grams. For comparison, the electron has a mass of 9 x 10-28 grams.

And if you follow M theory there are not just four dimensions but ten dimensions plus time.
edit on 29-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here's what it looks like:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

If what you say is true, then there would be no clouds, or those fine little dust particles you usually see in the air.

Quote from a book that collects other scientists work.

They are comprised of water droplets many times denser than the surrounding atmosphere and, therefore, defy the law of floating bodies. If Einstein's and other physicist's ideas about relativity and black holes were valid then clouds could not exist for long.

They would settle to the ground in a very short time. It might be argued that the viscosity of the air and air resistance prevents them from falling. This could only slow their rate of fall.

Clouds of meteoric dust over 50 miles above the earth also show no tendency to fall and the air at that altitude is less than 1/100,000th as dense as it is at sea level.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Not limited, no. If you say it's materialistic, I'd say not.

Out of curiosity what have you experienced that opened you eyes?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

My question is, to you, can you go there?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

OK...EVERYONE...YOU CAN'T SAY I DID NOT TRY! LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join