3-D, the only dimension possible.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

There is a name in there, Dr. Harold Aspen. He talks about Dark Energy and Dark Matter.

Tried his best to see this Dark energy.

but let's think, 80% of the space we know is Dark matter, or matter unorganized. That mean 20% is light matter, or matter organized. So how can we take that dark matter and put it into light?

Working on trying this, it's called LERM, (Light Encoded Reality Matrix) a way to make dark matter into light. Not an easy process, and I haven't even come close to making dark to light.
edit on 18-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Right, I understand the reasoning for depth. 2D works fine for placing a point on a surface, like we only use longitude and latitude to point a location on the surface of Earth. We could use elevation as well, but it is not necessary. However there is a need for the Z axis in order to plot a point in space as we are not plotting a point on a plane.( I do a lot of image work and 3D models requires this understanding) My question is more of the observance of the said point in space. One can plot the X,Y,Z, axis to find Venus and observe if it is in the plane of sight but what is this observance?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by davespanners

irrational way of saying it. But I'll try to work with it the best I can.

When the planet moves, it spins, this is the result of electro-motive force being converted in magnetic flux and with it carrying all the things around it, by definition, Inertia. 3-D, Like two faces of a coin, but you need a middle part to make the stuff in between, else it falls apart.

Time, as I see it, has no play in it whatsoever other that it's an idea. Ideas are independent of 3-denominational space. You go up, you go down, left, right, sideways, forward, backward, the usual sort. How much time you take is up to you, and you alone.

How long is a minute? Normal person here, 60 seconds. But to others out there, it could be 72 seconds, or 180 seconds. Ideas, ideas, ideas, it's all in the idea.
edit on 18-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

I see where you are going with this and I can tell you where this is going to go. Time is simply what we call the measurement of movement of mass through space...this measurement is quantified by our imaginations to make it practical and useful to navigate the universe and our world etc...ie: 60 seconds in a min 60 mins in an hour 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week, ~30 days in a month, 364.25 days in a year etc etc...

they are all artificial man made quantified increments of measurement for useful purposes....

There is also another way of looking at the measurement of movement through space as described by Plato...

If you are walking to a point you have to first walk half way to that point but in order to get half way to that point you must first walk half way to the half way point so on and so forth infinitely. So in theory when you walk from your bedroom to the bathroom you have covered an infinite distance....THIS is NOT PRACTICAL yet it is absolutely true. This is why some suspect we live in a holographic universe...

this hole goes pretty deep and sometimes you don't make it back...people have lost their minds thinking about this stuff too much....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Oh, here's something you might not have direct experience with.

Before and after an Epileptic seizure, my mind goes into over-drive, and the dejavu I experience is more powerful than anything a normal person experiences.

The things I see, how I see them and how it feels makes me wonder about other places.

It's like every time I have a seizure, I time travel.

You'll just say I'm being silly and believing in something that can't be proven by Science.

You have one seizure, if you dare, and tell me what you think.

You'll agree with every thing I've said.

I actually had a grand mal seizure; my body straightened out for reasons my confused mind could not understand, I awoke in an ambulance, groggy; bleeding bitten tongue, and urine soaked...Not exactly "hyper sharpened"or overly perceptive.

I"think" it sucked and I'm lucky it was at a stop sign and not zipping down the autobahn at 80mph!!!!..
edit on 18-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I'm sorry, your losing me.

What do you mean by observance? Observance to me is watching. Looking at the object, looking at the light reflected by the object.

I don't know what answer your looking for.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Right, I understand the reasoning for depth. 2D works fine for placing a point on a surface, like we only use longitude and latitude to point a location on the surface of Earth. We could use elevation as well, but it is not necessary. However there is a need for the Z axis in order to plot a point in space as we are not plotting a point on a plane.( I do a lot of image work and 3D models requires this understanding) My question is more of the observance of the said point in space. One can plot the X,Y,Z, axis to find Venus and observe if it is in the plane of sight but what is this observance?

The"observer" is the"camera" in your 3d software.
the hypothetical"point of view".

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Velocity. In physics, I was taught a circle has no velocity.

If so, then the Earth has no velocity, but this isn't true.

The Earth may seems like it traveling in a circle, but it isn't. It may be higher or lower, it's velocity always changes.

Infinity is something I cannot see. All things have a stopping point, whether now or later. Nothing, to the best of my knowledge, is infinite.

I have traveled half-way down the hole and my mind is still intact. How far have you traveled?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
reply to post by SplitInfinity

There has been some physical experimentation evidence for extra dimensions, namely the double slit experiment. Although, the results are far from conclusive.

There is a Great amount of evidence for the existence of a MULTIVERSE. Quantum Mechanics is one of the lines of logic that leads to this being a Reality. Particles of Mass...Protons and Neutrons...are COMPLETELY COMPRISED OF SMALLER QUANTUM PARTICLES. Inside a Proton or Neutron is a wide variety of Quantum Particles such as Quarks, Mesons, Gluons, Leptons, Bosons and various forms of some of these as Quarks come in Up, Down, Charmed, Strange...etc...BUT here is where a line of logic forms that seems to point to the existence of a MULTIVERSE.

First of all...a person must understand that a Multiverse is constructed in a very specific way. Imagine the Multiverse as an INFINITE FOREST with an INFINITE NUMBER OF TREES and each Tree has an INFINITE NUMBER OF BRANCHES. Each Tree is a Group of Infinite Divergent Universal Realities with identical Physics and Natural Laws. Thus our Universe is but a Branch upon one of these Trees and each branch has an Alternate Divergent Universal Reality based upon Probability, Choice and Cause and Effect. Thus...I drive to work and a Truck over Turns. This causes me to take another route. As I drive this different route I notice a Coffee Shop. I stop in and meet my future Spouse. If the Truck did not over turn I would perhaps never have met my future spouse....continued...S.I.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I was going to edit to add to my last post but I thought you might have missed it. In a post after your reply to me on the last page you mentioned the mind. This is the observer. A planet is a 3D object but does not know its relative position, only the observance of the mind can do this. So yes would the ability to perceive/observe not be in the higher dimension than that which is unable to do so?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by Unrealised
Oh, here's something you might not have direct experience with.

Before and after an Epileptic seizure, my mind goes into over-drive, and the dejavu I experience is more powerful than anything a normal person experiences.

The things I see, how I see them and how it feels makes me wonder about other places.

It's like every time I have a seizure, I time travel.

You'll just say I'm being silly and believing in something that can't be proven by Science.

You have one seizure, if you dare, and tell me what you think.

You'll agree with every thing I've said.

I actually had a grand mal seizure; my body straightened out for reasons my confused mind could not understand, I awoke in an ambulance, groggy; bleeding bitten tongue, and urine soaked...Not exactly "hyper sharpened"or overly perceptive.

I"think" it sucked and I'm lucky it was at a stop sign and not zipping down the autobahn at 80mph!!!!..

Well it seems you had a pretty rough experience. I've awoken in exactly that situation, but as I got my seizure-medicine under control, the seizures changed.

I grand-mal about once every 2 months, and the Auras I experience are spectacular. Mind you, the headaches afterwards are horrendous.

I have partial seizures every day, where time and the way I see the world become like a dream.

Sometimes I can't understand language. Maybe I don't know who I am, all for a short moment.

The feeling really is something.

Oh, and I don't drive now.

Even on medication, it's too risky.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Unrealised because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

Velocity. In physics, I was taught a circle has no velocity.
"velocity" can be movement in a straight line distance/time(feet/second) Or a "change in direction".

If so, then the Earth has no velocity, but this isn't true.
The earth is a "sphere" not a circle. its orbit is" elliptical".

The Earth may seems like it traveling in a circle, but it isn't. It may be higher or lower, it's velocity always changes.

Infinity is something I cannot see. All things have a stopping point, whether now or later. Nothing, to the best of my knowledge, is infinite.
Except the necessary concept of "infinity."

I have traveled half-way down the hole and my mind is still intact. How far have you traveled?
Got the "t-shirt"

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Oh, that kind of observance.

Yes, a person can plot out where Venus is exactly is. If they have 3 cameras or 3 points to take from, they can find where Venus is exactly.

So as a example, taken from Earth, 3 cameras at the Northern, Equator, and Southern part of the world all in line, all on land, and as flat of a land possible.

A focal point is inserted, and the cameras do their mathematics and camera 1 is in the northern has to point southern eye-level. camera 2, equator, straight up. Camera 3, southern, northern eye-level. All bearing at a certain degree.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

So the problem, from what you've shown me, is choice? That's 4-D?

... the choice is to push play or not

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

This I understand as well. An animal can look up and observe, but the perception is relative to the observer. A camera only copies what is there but has no perception of what it is it is copying. Its the minds capacity to perceive I am referring to.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

Sorry to hear that; mine was due to a stroke and was/is controlled by meds; was off of driving myself for about 6 months also... I have a nephew like you now; "poor guy"..
;

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

He's the only truth, there is only one 3-D.

Actually that is not the truth. The truth has been solved by a supercomputer.

phys.org

A 40-year-old puzzle of superstring theory solved by supercomputer December 23, 2011 A group of three researchers from KEK, Shizuoka University and Osaka University has for the first time revealed the way our universe was born with 3 spatial dimensions from 10-dimensional superstring theory in which spacetime has 9 spatial directions and 1 temporal direction. This result was obtained by numerical simulation on a supercomputer. Read more at: phys.org...

Superstring theory predicts a space with 9 dimensions, which poses the big puzzle of how this can be consistent with the 3-dimensional space that we live in. A group of 3 researchers, Jun Nishimura (associate professor at KEK), Asato Tsuchiya (associate professor at Shizuoka University) and Sang-Woo Kim (project researcher at Osaka University) has succeeded in simulating the birth of the universe, using a supercomputer for calculations based on superstring theory. This showed that the universe had 9 spatial dimensions at the beginning, but only 3 of these underwent expansion at some point in time.

Read more at: phys.org...

So somewhere out there is a part of the universe with 9 dimensions. ;-p

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Continued....
Now if the Truck over turned on the side of the road...I might just have to take more time to get to work as a Cop would be there to direct traffic and I get to work Late which creates a whole new set of possibilities like missing a Call from an account that I am about to make a lot of money on but because I missed the call...no money. There are INFINITE SCENARIOS AND INFINITE RESULTS BASED UPON PROBABILITY, CHOICE AND CAUSE AND EFFECT.
Now every Particle of Mass those being Protons and Neutrons...is 100% COMPLETELY COMPRISED OF QUANTUM PARTICLES. They are made of Quarks, Leptons, Mesons, Gluons, Bosons...etc...and some have many different types of themselves as in Quarks you have Quarks that are Up, Down, Charmed, Strange...etc...and here is where a direct line of logic points to a MULTIVERSE....Lets use Quarks for instance. Inside a Proton or Neutron there is ALWAYS a MINIMUM NUMBER AND MAXIMUM NUMBER that Quarks can exist in our Universal Reality. In between these Minimums and Maximums...THEY CAN EXIST IN ANY NUMERICAL QUANTITY....and BLINK IN AND OUT OF OUR UNIVERSAL REALITY! But they can NEVER BE MORE OR LESS THAN THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM NUMERICAL QUANTITIES. SO WHERE DO THEY GO?

Most likely and this is MY THEORY which I have discussed with Michio Kaku....the Quarks will change Universal Existence within a Proton or Neutron that has a Higher Probability of creating another BRANCH ON OUR TREE THUS CREATING A NEW DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL ALTERNATE REALITY. Thus in the case where events were occurring that would bring a condition for Great Change...thus the version of me that had to take another route had quarks Blinking out of Existence from another Alternate Divergent Universal Reality from my bodies Protons and Neutrons as that version of me would have Quarks at or near minimum if the Truck had not over turned. But the Version of Me where I had to take another route because of the over turned truck that went to a coffee shop where I meet my future spouse...my bodes Protons and Neutrons have Quarks existing at Maximum or near Maximum in number. Where Probability is 50/50...Quarks existence is at a medium number.

The Fact that Quantum Particles Exist means that there must be at the very lest a 10 or 11 Dimensional Universal Geometric States...and possibly more.

The Double Slit experiment that shows how Light or Photons which exist as both Particle and wave...will actually CHOOSE which slit to travel through as well as exist as Moe than One Particle. Electrons...another Quantum Particle by experimentation have shown that they will sometimes travel to a Ground as well as Travel to Power a Mechanism thus a single Electron will act in to ways that should only be capable by the existence of TWO ELECTRONS even though only ONE was used.

The Multiverse as I used a Model of it being an INFINITE FOREST with an INFINITE NUMBER OF TREES and our Universe is but one Branch of Infinite Branches on a Single Tree....of which all Branches or Universal Realities of this TREE or GROUP have the same Natural Rules of Physics and Dimensionality....EACH OTHER TREE has its own INFINITE UNIVERSAL REALITIES which has different sets of Natural Rules and Physics or some Trees have Constructs that are so ALIEN IN NATURE we could neither define them or understand them. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Well, that's the problem, it's vague. Theories are theories, laws are laws. It's just me, I have a hard time accepting theories as laws and treating them as such.

He maybe a well respected man of science, but is truly considered a scientist? Has he traveled to and fro and find what truth he seeks? Is he a man that thinks way outside the box of academia?

There was a NASA mission in which they sent a rover to the surface of Venus. Instead of finding boiling bubbles of acid and goo on the ground, they found that the planet was Earth like.

What we see in those pictures are really rain clouds, H2O composite clouds of rain, designed such to keep the planet cool else, the planet will not be able to hold it's structure. But that isn't all, it's alive, as in it's designed to take care of itself regardless of what's on it.

How do they know the heat in degrees when they haven't been there?
edit on 18-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

we've been there: what are you talking about?

As one of the first planets to be visited by spacecraft, Venus witnessed many failed attempts at missions. However, more than 20 have been successful. Venus is a necessary waypoint for missions to Mercury, of which there have been only two.

Active missions: MESSENGER - Venus Express - Akatsuki (Planet-C)

Future missions: BepiColombo

Past missions: Sputnik 7 - Venera 1 - Mariner 1 - Sputnik 19 - Mariner 2 - Sputnik 20 - Sputnik 21 - Venera 1964A - Venera 1964B - Cosmos 27 - Zond 1 - Venera 2 - Venera 3, Venera 4 - Mariner 5 - Cosmos 167 - Venera 5 - Venera 6 - Venera 7 - Cosmos 359 - Venera 8 - Cosmos 482 - Mariner 10 - Venera 9 - Venera 10 - Pioneer Venus 1 - Pioneer Venus 2 - Venera 11 - Venera 12 - Venera 13 - Venera 14 - Venera 15 - Venera 16 - Vega 1 - Vega 2 - Galileo - Magellan - Cassini
Active missions
MESSENGER at Mercury
MESSENGER

Launch: 3 Aug 2004. Venus flyby 1: 24 Oct 2006. Venus flyby 2: 5 Jun 2007. Mercury flyby 1: 14 Jan 2008. Mercury flyby 2: 6 Oct 2008. Mercury flyby 3: 29 Sep 2009. Mercury orbit insertion: 17 Mar 2011. Ongoing.

www.planetary.org...

venus pioneer probe:
science.nasa.gov/missions/pioneer-venus-orbiter/

Google is your friend people!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That depends on where you are. Time is merely an idea. When your on planet A you measure the time on Planet A. When you move to Planet B you are in sync with Planet A's time.

People view time as Linear...it is not. Time is RELATIVE. Time is also observed and experienced differently dependent upon Species as a Humming Bird perceives time much different than a Turtle or a Human. The Humming Birds Mind COMPRESSES TIME...much like Humans do during REM Sleep Dream states. A Dream that seem to the Dreamer to last hours only lasts Minutes in Real Time. This is because our Minds during Dream State use Time Compression. A Turtle experiences times passage faster than a Human or Humming Bird. The Humming Bird experiences time passage slower than a Human or Turtle...as it needs to in order for it to Move and Feed and make decisions much faster than either a Human or Turtle.

Then there is Time Dilation. Two Atomic Clocks are placed in perfect sync. One is left on Earth and the other is placed aboard the Space Shuttle. The Shuttle Travels over 18,000 MPH in Orbit at a greater distance away from Earths Gravity Well than the Clock on the Ground. When the Shuttle Lands and the Two Clocks are compared...the Clock on the Ground has a Micro Amount Greater of Time Passage Recorded. Thus THIS IS PROOF THAT FORWARD TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE as the Astronauts Jumped into the Future by a few Micro Amounts of Time. The Faster and Further a Craft travels away from a Celestial Gravity well...the Greater amount of Time Passage on Earth Will Occur. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join