It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's coming is #### !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Very nice!
Jobs are hard to come by these days.

But Randy, I do appreciate your threads and this one especially hits me.
You need to outline your situation accordingly and find a better solution.
Relocate if need be! Find a job and move to a better location.
I know it's easier said than done, but it may be what is needed.
In this day and age, we must do what we have to in order to survive.

There are ways to recover from most situations, the only thing needed is a strong mind.
You can overcome any obstacle in your path, no questions asked.
Just put all worries aside and take care of you! (and those you love of course)

We are human beings.
And humans are resilient...able to bounce back from the hardest hits.

I know you and yours are especially so.
Keep your head up.
Better things will come your way.

I'm with My.mind. too...anything you need man I'll help with.
Be it a bill, late payment, etc...I can paypal anything to help.

DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK. I'm serious.
U2U me if need be.
No problem at all.

edit on 18-9-2012 by havok because:

You people have me fighting back the tears right now. But please, you guys, this is not a fund raiser. My head is still way up and I'm just deciding what the hell will be my resort. I appreciate you all so much and value every word I'm reading. Truly I feel you guys just avoiding getting all sappy assed.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I see you say you don't want the sympathy,
but brother I'll pray and hope things get better for you and your family. No one deserves to go through this kind of garbage. I've heard and seen all to much from friends, family members, and posts like these. I'm hurtin' my self a bit, but not quite as bad as you, but I understand where you're coming from. I wish there was some way I could help, but alas I am no millionaire. Good luck friend.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
At my last job, I watched those with the most experience let go 1st, as the company plowed into the ground. Why were they let go for "offenses" that others were merely coached about? Twas the yearly raise.

I'm usually let go over my politics. Fortunately, all the made up reasons given for firing me haven't haunted me. Fortunately, I'm now working for a friend who thinks similarly. Years ago, I used to be in her position. She helped me get there. On salary, I was working longer and harder and getting paid less than the people under me. I'm glad to be lowest on the ladder.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
As God as my witness Slay. I have never looked at anything you have to say, as a waste of time

I'm not surprised by the responses so far randy.
I know life has you down at the moment but don't let the Bastards win. Please don't despair about how great your problems seem to be, Remember, show your problems how great you are. Roll with life's punches as best as you can and the next opportunity life presents to you come out swinging hard.....

Show the Bastards how great you are!

edit on 18-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about the sad state of affairs at your house Randy. Wish you all the best from the other side of the pond. No doubt others the world over feel the same way. Hope you do find a job. One that means you dont have to move far, from your nearest n dearest. Best of luck m8 and
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

i will be with you all when the time comes too strike back. things all arent sunshine and roses where i am from either. who will be the john connor and bring us all together?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by MrWendal

Many employers will terminate someone to protect themselves from a potential liability or any other reasons. However, the employee themselves may be entirely innocent, but may have done something wrong without really knowing it. I'll give you one example I had:

As a manager I told an employee not to go to his lunch break until the other employee had come back from lunch. Before the other employee had returned from lunch, this particular employee went to the lunch room and waited for the exact moment the other employee was about to clock back in and was getting up to leave the lunch room. The time clock was right outside the lunch room. During this time I had no coverage for customers, as both employees were now at lunch or transitioning back from lunch. Later I reviewed the camera footage and saw both employees at the lunch room together. This employee that I told not to go to lunch until the other returned, advised me he did exactly as I instructed and did not clock out for lunch until the other employee had clocked in. Technically, he did as I asked. He did not go to lunch until the other employee returned from lunch. However, I decided that my instructions were pretty straight forward and this employee directly disobeyed. I sent that employee home for a suspension lasting the remainder of the day. I had no intention to fire this person. I felt like he was just a kid pushing the boundaries of his boss and I intended to set him straight. However, the boss above me wasn't so nice and altered his suspension to an immediate termination for insubordination.

Right off this kid now has a record of being insubordinate, all because some A-hole boss had a directive from corporate to scale back payroll. My boss above me saw an opportunity to slash expenses. The problem of course, is that this kid will probably have a very hard time finding jobs in the future.

Just because one company fires you for any reason does not mean that what you have done was all that bad. Hell I was fired once because I "wasn't a good fit" and now finding a job after that is extremely hard. Even though my firing was through no fault of my own and was a business decision.

Alright Mr. Facto, you are so close to describing what happened to my wife I have to summon and relay. As I already said I predicted my wife was going to get fired as I had heard thru my work of Ralph's employee being fired for no reason after working there for twenty one years. She had finally come to the conclusion it was because her pension was getting to high.

That's how it struck a nerve in me and I told my wife that night, she needs to be totally on guard at all times because they were going to be looking for a reason to fire her. I even said it would be thru loss prevention. Their more like hit men for the corporations.

So as bakery manager she had an employee coming into work one day also a friend. She had come in early at 2:30 to give my wife a ride home just down the street. So her " Friend " came back and instead of clocking in at 3:00 she did what was called a write in on her time slip for 2:30. So my wife was canned because the tape showed them leaving together and over what her associate at work did. Both fired and I know it was because of her pension. I saw it coming like buffalo on a prairie.
The fact that it was a write was more than enough to establish my wife's innocence in the matter. OR NOT !

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well, I've been in your situation for quite a while now, and I've been in your wife's situation as well.

How does the saying go? Remember zion!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Mods if this isn't a SOCIAL ISSUE? It's definitely CIVIL UNREST. I hope you will find in favor of my choice of forums.

A little music to set the tone.

K
This world has totally pushed my wife and I into a corner. I refuse to jump through the whoops down at the county welfare office. I'm an iron worker, glazier what have you 30 yrs of experience in construction and there simply are no jobs.

My wife was wrongfully terminated from her job as bakery manager for Ralph's grocery store after twenty two yrs of perfect job performance because of her pension. And the excuse loss prevention used against her has ruined her background check.

She was hired on at Ross clothing store and all they were waiting for was her background check to come back. We finally got word on that today and it was negative do to Ralph's dismissal. Now she can't even get a job and there is no hope for us any where. Our last vehicle went down months ago. Now if anyone reading this at this point is getting the wrong idea ? Let me assure you it's the wrong idea.

I'm just laying out what's been going on here as an example of what the hell this world is coming too. Thank God my wife's mom and dad own the place we live in or we'd be to the curb. So as I said this isn't just about what's going on here with us. It's about w3hat this world is becoming and what is coming. I can see it cause I'm right here on the front lines taking fire and I have got to tell you all. I don't want any part of what's coming. I don't know what to do. But you can bet all your money I'm not going to lay down for any of it. Can't say anything definitive, but my days posting at the very least may be numbered.

Things are so out of hand on a social level and what is being done to people by these corporations is just completely over the top. Striking back is all I can see because what is going on is nothing less than an absolute act of war on myself and even more so on my wife. And I am absolutely friiiiiiiied, livid, bent ! Now I don't want anyone of you showing sympathy for what's been going on unjust as it all is. Believe me I haven't told you half of it. What I do want people to do is look at what I've just relayed and compare it to all that you see going on right now and tell me. Do you see anything good coming from the world that is just a stones throw away.

For the record, I'm not a drama queen and again save the sympathy for those who need it. I'm really quite happy.

Just looking to raise awareness to what I SEE COMING. A world I want no part of. But I'm still here.

Now this is a true story that is becoming as common as can be.The American worker, being used up and if the ultra conservatives had their way, would be left by the side of the road to rot like useless debris.

This my friend is truly class warfare. Not the make believe drivel postulated by the party of the elite( I don't like that word it gives the too much class.), or more accurately those in control of too much money.

Class warfare is being waged alright. Time the little guy got in the battle.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but even if you have that much experience in your field and there is no work then maybe it's time to switch to something new that does have work available. As for your wife, I would find a way to get a lawyer and fight that so that it is taken off her background record/check.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

us.jobrapido.com...

Hey man... not sure what a Glazier is but here is a listing I found. You may have already checked this.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
As for your wife, I would find a way to get a lawyer and fight that so that it is taken off her background record/check.

That's not that easy. Records are never "cleared", at least not here. If she's like me, unlucky enough to have some ancient "rejected" provide the original records. They're going to stay there. Because anything that is harmful to your carrier, and is unjustfully there, is actually criminal ... so, just like cops. They'll protect themselves.

She needs a lawyer, who'll help her make a lawsuit for damages ... so that it won't matter if she won't get a job. That is the only solution in cases like these. That's easier in the US, than here in Europe ...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Right on slay. I had to jump ahead to your post. I knew you had something relevant for me. You see I'm so confident this is all mostly a game to me. Let them beat me down to a point as low as they possibly can. Because when I do decide to take this fight over not only will the bastards be flat on their backs. But the ref and all the judges as well.will be out cold when this guy stops swing'in. You see that's why I'm happy and unafraid I know how great I am.

Thank you slay. You're right on time.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Damn Randy, my heart goes out to you and your wife. What's coming is #### because it's been #### in some places for quite a while. It's all about greed these days and I pray those days come to a screeching halt.
There is no room left for just being human anymore. Employers are expecting meat robots that do everything according to the rules even when the rules get in the way of what you're supposed to be doing! It's crazy and hardest on those nearing retirement as companies save $ by canning people before the hit retirement. It's a complete sham and a heartless exercise against the very employees who've made these companies what they are.

I got used to the idea long ago when my dad lost his job because his bosses buddy happened to need one. I knew before I even started my first job what a tenuous and unreliable thing employment could be so my expectations have always been low.

When people with your skills cannot find work this nation is in grave trouble. If nobody is working, nobody is paying taxes and whole colossus of government and all the free loaders who depend on it will be going hungry like the rest of us. Just remember the so-called "national debt" is owed to the Federal Reserve who prints money out of thin air and charges us interest on it. What a sham!

Justice is coming on a grand scale, freedom will be restored or humanity will be destroyed. These systems of slavery, rape and robbery must come to an end.
Best of luck to you and your wife Randy, know that you do not suffer alone by any means.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I feel your pain and will pray for you as I ask for your prayers also for me.
On this coming monday the 24th I will be evicted for past due rent and will be homeless. I am 48 and have no living relatives and what friends I do have aren't in much better shape than me. I been refused by church groups, salvation army, Olsha, red cross even the state DHS all because I don't have a job. If I had a job I doubt I'd be in this situation. I don't know what to do, I am frantic and in deep despair. I allways had work and never thought it would get this bad. I live in mid michigan and it's rough, very rough. I think my age has a bearing on why I cannot get a job also.

So I say to you God Bless you, be greatful you at least have family which I do not.
I will definately pray for you and again I ask that you would do it for me.
My name is Robert btw.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
"what is being done to people by these corporations is just completely over the top."

Corporations.... try your own government. If corporations are so bad then stop buying gas, food, and any other items you get at the store. T

theres only a few bad corporations and thats the banks, not the rest of america! The major banks and government are to blame. Im tired of people putting the blame on corporations. Like it or not there is alot of really good companys out there. All hurting because of the FED's and the bankers.

PS
Im sorry for whats happening to you. Its happening to all of us. your not alown
edit on 18-9-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

I think you make excellent points Cam. Not just here either.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
My Brotha-from-anotha-motha......

My offer still, and will always stand.
What's mine is yours, because we both know nothing really belongs to us in the first place. It is only on loan.

As our world is taken apart, we become more whole. That is part of the mystery you and I and a handful of others here on ATS have endeavored to commit to. There will be casualties in this war, but fear not those that can only destroy the body. For when we have nothing, we have gained everything.
Less of us, more of Him.

Lift up thine head, Brother, for our Savior draweth nigh.
And we will stand together through this storm.

edit on 18-9-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I told my old lady that if I loose my job Im going to North Dakota. Hooking up the camper and away I go. I remember when I was a wee little lad back in the late 70s and early 80s I did what I had to too survive and i will do it again if that is what is required. I look at it this way just make the decision and dont look back. Remember when life hands you lemons you make lemonade. And as far as what I see coming down the pipe is a lot of us, and we dont play games.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join