What's coming is #### !

page: 1
113
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+100 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Mods if this isn't a SOCIAL ISSUE? It's definitely CIVIL UNREST. I hope you will find in favor of my choice of forums.

A little music to set the tone.



K
This world has totally pushed my wife and I into a corner. I refuse to jump through the whoops down at the county welfare office. I'm an iron worker, glazier what have you 30 yrs of experience in construction and there simply are no jobs.

My wife was wrongfully terminated from her job as bakery manager for Ralph's grocery store after twenty two yrs of perfect job performance because of her pension. And the excuse loss prevention used against her has ruined her background check.

She was hired on at Ross clothing store and all they were waiting for was her background check to come back. We finally got word on that today and it was negative do to Ralph's dismissal. Now she can't even get a job and there is no hope for us any where. Our last vehicle went down months ago. Now if anyone reading this at this point is getting the wrong idea ? Let me assure you it's the wrong idea.

I'm just laying out what's been going on here as an example of what the hell this world is coming too. Thank God my wife's mom and dad own the place we live in or we'd be to the curb. So as I said this isn't just about what's going on here with us. It's about w3hat this world is becoming and what is coming. I can see it cause I'm right here on the front lines taking fire and I have got to tell you all. I don't want any part of what's coming. I don't know what to do. But you can bet all your money I'm not going to lay down for any of it. Can't say anything definitive, but my days posting at the very least may be numbered.

Things are so out of hand on a social level and what is being done to people by these corporations is just completely over the top. Striking back is all I can see because what is going on is nothing less than an absolute act of war on myself and even more so on my wife. And I am absolutely friiiiiiiied, livid, bent ! Now I don't want anyone of you showing sympathy for what's been going on unjust as it all is. Believe me I haven't told you half of it. What I do want people to do is look at what I've just relayed and compare it to all that you see going on right now and tell me. Do you see anything good coming from the world that is just a stones throw away.

For the record, I'm not a drama queen and again save the sympathy for those who need it. I'm really quite happy.

Just looking to raise awareness to what I SEE COMING. A world I want no part of. But I'm still here.




posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What happened to the Amierican dream?

I am sorry your stuck in your position. I truly hate how it seems like the honest and hard working families are the first to get shafted.

I am sure everyone feels the strain from time to time, but when you work your butts off only to come home to find you are still at financial risk, makes you wonder why things are the way they are...

Why try at fix pointless situations abroad, when domestic issues are becoming ever more grave


Thanks for sharing. S+F


+9 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Striking back is all I can see because what is going on is nothing less than an absolute act of war on myself and even more so on my wife.

When that happens, I will stand with you. There will have to be an eventual shift in power at this rate. It's only a matter of time.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
With you buddy, been there, done that.....I can empathize with you on every level, I am not saying this to give 'sympathy', but to give empathy.....I'm sorry you are going through this....I would say it will get better, but I can't



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The American dream got looted by the wealthy elite.

And they don't give a damned about us guys.

Nor should they.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


Count yourself lucky you have a great Family circle.

Many in the same spot, are located under our Bridges, and in Shanty`s outside the City Limits.

The US Dream is on its last Legs.

Another Poster on ATS had this as his sig, I think it spells it out pretty clearly.

"The last act of a Dying Empire , is to loot the Treasury."



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
With you buddy, been there, done that.....I can empathize with you on every level, I am not saying this to give 'sympathy', but to give empathy.....I'm sorry you are going through this....I would say it will get better, but I can't


Your honesty is the only sympathy I can relate to right now. I actually pride myself on being the first to see the fodder.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


Sorry to hear that man! I am a single dad of three beautiful girls, the oldest is ten. I only have them half time, and though I am no angel, I would let mom be a weekend mom in a heartbeat. This would be a far better place for them to spend the majority of their time, the less mom to rub off on them the better. I am up in Canada here, am a struggling subcontractor. we just had a seven cent gas increase on a litre. thats about 30 cents on a gallon, about a five % increase in a day. milk is 4.50 a gallon and food seems to jump a bit every time i hit walmart. I wouldn't shop there if I didn't have to but I get the most bang for my buck there. Hang in there man, I feel for the working class in the states, you have definitely been done wrong by rampant corporatism. I see this happenoing in Canada sooner than later too. Hopefully there is a golden age around the corner, 2012, and there will be a global reset, and all the starving and sufferring and bloodshed will stop. Keep the peace and hold strong my brother, I will say a prayer of abundance for you and yours right now



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


you know the saying "when people lose everything they simply lose it." yeah something like the people finally going apesh!t with the banks/governments robbing the people in front of the peoples noses. and i put the governments and the banks in the same category because thats what they're doing robbing the people. governments are robing the peoples freedoms/liberties while the banks are robbing the peoples wealth.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just wanted to add people, I hate being so damn negative. But it is what it is.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Warren Buffett said it's a class war and his class is winning.

At least for now. I hold out hope that the tables will turn on them soon.

My family has been going through hard times a lot like yours for a few years now, and I know quite a lot of other people who have been too. In times like these, we stick together and somehow manage to get by and keep each other from losing everything.

I do know how you feel when everything you do in good faith and honor gets sabotaged by a system determined to destroy and plunder. People with good practical skills and personal integrity are getting destroyed at the hands of a few nasty so-called elites who have neither and value nothing but money and their own power over others.

I expect a lot of people here on ATS do understand this. So many other people, stuck as they are in the perverse mind control system, don't understand and it can leave you feeling pretty alienated and very angry.

I know you're not asking for sympathy, but you've got mine, and my understanding. I really do believe the tipping point is fast approaching. It'll be hard times ahead for everyone, but I'm hoping the so-called "elites" are the hardest hit of all. Throughout history, in times of real social upheaval, the traditional values of personal integrity and useful skills matter the most. You have those-- and your time is coming.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


It's not really negativity when its the truth, and you see it through your own eyes.

Many people can relate to this, and many, many more will in the near future.

I see it as more sad, rather negative.

I live in Australia, and even though we are much better off right now, we are living on the mining boom. Nothing else is happening and all other sectors are getting destroyed while we make hundreds of billions from the planet.

This boom will go bust, and very soon. When this hapens we're going to see everything fall apart (thanks to bad government with little to no policies, de-regulations etc etc).

As sorry as i am for you, i am happy that you are awake and can see through so much crap that most people never see themselves. Be grateful you have family to help. Hang in there, and continue keeping your mind open.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
Warren Buffett said it's a class war and his class is winning.

At least for now. I hold out hope that the tables will turn on them soon.

My family has been going through hard times a lot like yours for a few years now, and I know quite a lot of other people who have been too. In times like these, we stick together and somehow manage to get by and keep each other from losing everything.

I do know how you feel when everything you do in good faith and honor gets sabotaged by a system determined to destroy and plunder. People with good practical skills and personal integrity are getting destroyed at the hands of a few nasty so-called elites who have neither and value nothing but money and their own power over others.

I expect a lot of people here on ATS do understand this. So many other people, stuck as they are in the perverse mind control system, don't understand and it can leave you feeling pretty alienated and very angry.

I know you're not asking for sympathy, but you've got mine, and my understanding. I really do believe the tipping point is fast approaching. It'll be hard times ahead for everyone, but I'm hoping the so-called "elites" are the hardest hit of all. Throughout history, in times of real social upheaval, the traditional values of personal integrity and useful skills matter the most. You have those-- and your time is coming.



What a beautiful song of hope you do sing. But make no mistake. There's a fight a com'in. And it is going to be for our very lives. I can see their plan clear as day. Weak'in us, disarm us and then do away with us. It's that simple.
edit on 17-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hang in there,the construction/real-estate industry is going to get better



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
S & F

Nothing but love brotha.

I'm not going to waste your time with some long drawn out social commentary other than to say I feel ya. We go back a ways you and I. You know it's true when I say you and yours are in my thoughts


I'll stand with ya anytime.
The rounds are on me the next time I'm in town.

God bless

edit on 17-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


So many more of us are going to be in your situation shortly. Bernanke is going to print 40 billion dollars a month till "the economy gets going?"

Our dollar is being de=valued, food and gas are going to sky-rocket in price, but you can't count that as inflation because they are "too volatile?'" The 2 things that all of us eventually have to buy?

Jon Corzine doesn't know where 2 billion dollars disappeared from MFGlobal? He's still got his houses, but the employees have ##.

My prayers to you and yours. Hang in there. Wish I had billions to redistribute.


+13 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


What's coming is #### !


What did I tell you bro..? If you keep investing in an imaginary Boss, you're gonna lose the shirt off your back.


But, thankfully, you have a good support system to fall back on, including myself...


I have no prayer or words of wisdom for you my friend, but I can offer you logging and a warm plate of grub for some time. And the beers are free, as I know the conversations to follow more than make up for the cost.


See, the thing is, ATS offers a medium for different ideologies to gather. If it wasn't for this place, I'd never have met you Randy, as I don't search for my opposite. You never gave up on me, and I won't give up on you.


Hang tough brotha', and if you need anything, even an upside down cross, I'm here for you..


Love you man.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


As God as my witness Slay. I have never looked at anything you have to say, as a waste of time



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 





Things are so out of hand on a social level and what is being done to people by these corporations is just completely over the top.


Nothing but the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuff said...



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by randyvs
 


What's coming is #### !


What did I tell you bro..? If you keep investing in an imaginary Boss, you're gonna lose the shirt off your back.


But, thankfully, you have a good support system to fall back on, including myself...


I have no prayer or words of wisdom for you my friend, but I can offer you logging and a warm plate of grub for some time. And the beers are free, as I know the conversations to follow more than make up for the cost.


See, the thing is, ATS offers a medium for different ideologies to gather. If it wasn't for this place, I'd never have met you Randy, as I don't search for my opposite. You never gave up on me, and I won't give up on you.


Hang tough brotha', and if you need anything, even an upside down cross, I'm here for you..


Love you man.


Twice in one day ! I love this friggen guy !
Hold on to that cross face. You'll figure out which end is up. I have faith in you.





new topics
top topics
 
113
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join