How many countries do you think have ET/ALIEN technology?

page: 3
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ArMaP
 


Yes, of course, but his energy proceeds the words, and he uses his own style, but since I already have a sense of what he is talking about as an experiencer, it's not hard to read.

I think if you translate things, only a journalist style would be easy. But there are a lot who write from their right hemisphere on here.

I'm one, who has to write really quickly, because the structure or left hemisphere stuff doesnt work after my chronic fatigue rearranged all of that. And then forced to edit over and over for spelling and dropped words. But I recognize right hemisphere in lots of writing styles. Usually the most psi.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
Now I am curious and I write this from my heart but you may not feel the energy that proceeds. We are reading text. The interpritation is all that you have that is your own. This is only a projection of our inards. Sarcasm is lost in this demension and sadly gender too. Too often this reality is lost here. Experiences are what we ALL have and each is as valuable as yours and is not exclusive.




posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian
 


Yes and everything connected to a person has that person's energetic signature, and the more awake they are or if they are in contact with ET, that signature is on them as well. And a link up can happen to the third party. I feel and recognize energy signatures, . And that is partly the journey of being a tad psi.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

It would also help people like me that do not speak English as their first (or even second) language, this is the third thread from you that I see and I didn't post in the other threads because I didn't really felt sure about what you were saying. You are probably losing some valuable input in your threads because of it.

ArMaP
thanks for the constructive criticism aswell. Yes it has been acknowledged within the Matrix that my writing style has to be adjusted to better communicate with others. I do appolos to all that I have caused this confusion due to my writing and am adjusting my styles to better interact. My bad


Originally posted by ArMaP
As for the topic, I don't think that any country has alien technology, as I don't think that extraterrestrials have made contact with humans. But I also think that, if there was any Alien/Terrestrial contact then the use of Alien technology is likely, as, from what we can learn from history, that kind of change always happens.

I see what you are saying ArMaP that if there exist communications/interactions between Terrestrials other than human with gov forces above ground that its possible some of their tech are being used and reversed. That makes a lot of sense as well and sounds like it may be a more possible scenerio going on currently. That would be cool to know that EA*RTH above ground humans and other beings Terrestial to EA*RTH are working together sharing technology even doing joint blk operations off world
. This would also explain why many of the versions of disc craft seemed to change to triangle craft as if actually related to EA*RTH technology advancing over the years. Very cool ArMaP


NAMASTE*******



Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Do you know anything about what happened with the Naga, which I sort of relate to Siths? And how does this relate to the Annanuki? I thought that Enki had Naga dna along with humanoid?


“snake” is nahash, which comes from the root word NHSH, and which means “to decipher, to find out.” In other words, Enki, the God of Wisdom.

www.halexandria.org...

I am not sure Unity_99 of the current Na hash dna influences upon this planet, perhaps those who are ancient to modern man who dwell within the planet are some who were recorded as the Na hash or they may be their descendants the part of the family of EA*RTH who could be considered Reptilian Terrestrials.

As far as Lord Enki goes it is said that he was called a serpent by his elder brother Lord Enlil. Now does this mean that Lord Enki was/is a Reptilian that looked like a snake not sure, the could have had other reptilian features and his brother looked at the snakes of EA*RTH as a way to relate him still to their reptilian background but just calling him a possible degrading name due to Lord Enlil viewing Lord Enki interactions here with humans as a low blow to the plan that Lord Enlil or others may have had..

I think this is where the question can come in in relation to Na Hash DNA / and outer attributes observed. Do some of the Annunaki resemble serpents when in full observation by others or did/do they adjust their visual perception frequencies from others to resemble the natives of the planet they interact upon as to not disturbed the natives, not sure but this could be where some of the shape shifting data came from. From some of my reads on Lord Enki it seems he did have what would be considered super powers :ex:

--Ea will provide abundant rain, a profusion of fowl and fish, and a wealthy harvest of wheat and bread. -

www.ancienttexts.org...

So I dont know Unity_99 if that Na hash DNA was responsible for his abilities or if that is something passed down from the Father Anu. Further if it can be passed down into other species? With todays stem cell research taking stem cells and injecting human stem cells into sheep embryos to make human compatible organ and tissue it snot a far reach to say the Annunaki had the ability to do similar activities. Sometimes I wonder if the -tree of knowledge exposure is/was related to Reptilian DNA being synthesized to become compatible with original pre human DNA to make modern humans
Its a hard call w/o better subjective data to go on. 1 tries to read from my internal dna data but that can be as hard as astral traveling to behind the Moon or in dark regions of space to see detect other family members. Anyway I do think the Na hash and their DNA is related to higher elder advanced beings. this is why I smile when I see people talk funny about reptilians when they possible have the DNA sleep inside them the Irony



Also Unity_99 Thanks for trying to help others understand my writing style
ArMap I hope its getting better
edit on 9/18/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman
None, probably. Unless we get absolutely, unbelievably lucky to have found alien tech that was not so far in advance of our own that we could reverse-engineer it, but still advanced enough to be considered interesting. I think the chances of that happening are almost totally zero, nonexistent.

Yes I have considered this as well but feel some how there has been alien technology shared here. I guess the thread OP is leaning towards if there were et/alien forces here would the purposely pick certain nations to share technology with in an attempt to make their influence on this planet more stable. So for example say 3 et forces dont get along and they all found EA*RTH and wanted to over all influence it but knew other factions were already here. Would they share technology with their favorites in order to reconfigure world power? And if so could this in turn cause future wars and been cause for advanced wars of the past between MARS and EA*RTH? THank you Tearman for taking time to post within the thread.



Originally posted by Outrageo
How many countries do you think have ET/ALIEN technology? Eleven

How many countries do you think have - and are USING - ET/ALIEN technology? One


11
you Outrageo have brought something I didnt expect to the table. I was not expecting such a high number. I wont request detail on which ones for I am sure the main few are or would be a common selection but the others 1 really wonders. Not to mention you even went as far as saying how many are using it 1. I wonder which nation that would be and do you think that nation had advanced to the level of building craft w/o et/alien assistance? Thanks Outrageo again, very interesting 11 countries...



NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
All I know, is that when and if, the real memories come, everyone's main purpose is to wake up and consider it an honor to be here, for the opportunity to Love, grow, and learn how to make others happy. Its a real gift, these tests, even though I know it never had to be this way, like earth. This is an extreme school/planet. But when one starts turning it around then the goal is to help the others, to lend a helping hand.

I made a connection between the Naga, and the Serpents. I had heard that Enki was part Naga. And Enlil was more of that warrior reptilian cloned group. That both have left this earth already, withdrew to the solar system. And yet their members/troops, fellow ET's of their annanuki bloodlines, under the earth, in bases as well.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I suspect that Enki went to Venus. That might very well represent the Enki group, and is more positive than the other group which is more outer solar system. I have no idea if they look reptilian or if they look human and its just different dna types. Metaphor for this idea.

When I was looking at Venus one night, I spontaneously, with humor (remembering a thread on Sirius moving oddly and being a craft), just said, "I know you're really a spaceship!" It was just me being silly.

Well it disappeared. My 12 year old was skygazing too and I said, Venus disappeared when I jokingly called it a spaceship. And it disappeared immediately again. Then it came back a Beautiful Dark Stained Glass or Cobalt Blue. It disappeared and came back several times as this beautiful blue star. Then it vanished and came back Venus for the rest of the evening.

I think ET is pretty close to us, and it may be Enki's group.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
All I know, is that when and if, the real memories come, everyone's main purpose is to wake up and consider it an honor to be here, for the opportunity to Love, grow, and learn how to make others happy. Its a real gift, these tests, even though I know it never had to be this way, like earth. This is an extreme school/planet. But when one starts turning it around then the goal is to help the others, to lend a helping hand.


I agree and it will be nice when many reach or develop this type of consciousness. It is wild to consider the main force with power is control and if you disobey your sent to the other side (or flesh killed). Sick, instead of us all realizing we are Creator creations and saying hey maybe they need help developing because they are playing with nukes again smh.. 1 is remaing hopeful and optimistic overall.


Originally posted by Unity_99
I made a connection between the Naga, and the Serpents. I had heard that Enki was part Naga. And Enlil was more of that warrior reptilian cloned group. That both have left this earth already, withdrew to the solar system. And yet their members/troops, fellow ET's of their annanuki bloodlines, under the earth, in bases as well.


Well see I did read the ANNUNAKI came with a labor group but that group didn't like going into the neither realms so humans were requested to provide that labor. Here is something to consider first what was the original labor force and what would they resemble after so much exposure under ground. Second what did humans look like who were down in those radiated areas as well did they somehow transform and do some of them have the ANNUNAKI techs from back then still? So Unity_99 1 is not sure if the original ANNUNAKI influences are here as strong as before or if they are here if they even follow the plan set. But 1 do sense others who are not ANNUNAKI here also.

Originally posted by Unity_99
I suspect that Enki went to Venus. That might very well represent the Enki group, and is more positive than the other group which is more outer solar system. I have no idea if they look reptilian or if they look human and its just different dna types. Metaphor for this idea.


1 is not sure also of where they went I feel some Mars activities were going on where those 3 large craters or impact sit in a somewhat strait line but it feels like EA*RTH was the interes planet that brought them here. I feel that the ANNUNAKI can take various forms as well but not sure if they go outside of reptilian attributes in some ways humans could be a modern group of reptilians just waiting to learn of it and have their dna turned on.

Originally posted by Unity_99
I think ET is pretty close to us, and it may be Enki's group.


I think there are a few groups here now they seem to be doing what could be like paper work on EA*RTH up there or negotiations a supposed to past show up and party immediately mode lol and I am thankful they are doing it like that maybe a sign mankind is a bit more evolved dont know but I do feel groups LIGHT beings/Dark beings and many others do I feel the ENKIS is part of the group yes.
edit on 9/18/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


None
if I'm honest



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
i'm sure you'll eventually provide proof


It doesn't work that way. Because this technology has never been seen, and if someone then claims that such a thing exist, then he/she would have to prove it.

There is an immortal invisible ghost-ant living under your left thumbnail. Prove it. Or Prove me wrong.



i believe the OP was whether or not it could.

you saying it doesnt. you should be providing your reasons/proof or risk being considered a troll.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4
 


rigel4, thank you for your POV as well. Members who can see things others cant is what makes this site to me what it is. Also your avatar
pretty interesting and thanks for the smile.

NAMASTE*******



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


The part about the annanuki and the mining, which went on. No Higher Up requires the minerals from earth. So we're talking about those from our realm or very close. Like in the infinite radio/tv station, a channel close to ours. We're like FM 98, and they're like 97.5 or 98.5.

Now, before the entire chapter of history that involved this Mining Corporation came to light, where do you think they came from?

What does the North Star and the Northern Circumference region have to do with managers?

Are we talking about literal visitors, or are we talking about, an influx of souls into the testing ground that rose to power during the Lemuria/Mu cycle that involved space age, colonies in our solar system including Mars.

And Lemuria was what in my own memory banks is: The Equality. And opposite side to the Annanuki and Atlantis, where they conducted DNA clones and splinter groups and DNA manipulation, and basically did some bad things.

Who is who, because its not all the same group.

Some came from teams managing the school and nature, caretaking. And then a trojan horse or power switch took place, and pole shift ordered, lemuria sunk, the new era of inequailty emerged.

That is what I see.

But I wonder who came from where? Did any of these groups come from those in tests on earth, who achieved DNA manipulation, and created the reptilian warrior groups and were in the solar system.

Or was this a true ET influx here to mess with the school, and battle against the caretakers, most of which would not lower their frequency to engage in a battle.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
ArMap I hope its getting better

Much better, thanks.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ZetaRediculian
 


Yes and everything connected to a person has that person's energetic signature, and the more awake they are or if they are in contact with ET, that signature is on them as well. And a link up can happen to the third party. I feel and recognize energy signatures, . And that is partly the journey of being a tad psi.
I envy you as I am bound to only what in my head with the only escape be inward. I only see text. Sad.
edit on 18-9-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


The part about the annanuki and the mining, which went on. No Higher Up requires the minerals from earth. So we're talking about those from our realm or very close. Like in the infinite radio/tv station, a channel close to ours. We're like FM 98, and they're like 97.5 or 98.5.


Yes more 3d based somewhat for some materials may have metaphysical properties when worked sort of like how gold proton bundles are used to make LHC experiments work and show effects elsewhere possible in the anti realm.

Originally posted by Unity_99
Now, before the entire chapter of history that involved this Mining Corporation came to light, where do you think they came from?


DRACONIS or Draco star system.
Some maybe Thubain

Originally posted by Unity_99
What does the North Star and the Northern Circumference region have to do with managers?

Are we talking about literal visitors, or are we talking about, an influx of souls into the testing ground that rose to power during the Lemuria/Mu cycle that involved space age, colonies in our solar system including Mars.

I am not sure of the N.S. association or the full visitor lay out a smy data is fragmented it seems. Some beings as the have ascended though may still communicate with those who are to ascend, like a form of advanced channeling or incarnating into situations and then leaving when goal complete. So say LORD ENNKI wanted to see EA*RTH now his abilities 1 imagines would allow for him to trans migrate into a human or other body to get feel or to interact with whats going on in the 3d pov. ANd then once fin jumpsback into his 4d body and continues on with other responsibilities...

Originally posted by Unity_99
And Lemuria was what in my own memory banks is: The Equality. And opposite side to the Annanuki and Atlantis, where they conducted DNA clones and splinter groups and DNA manipulation, and basically did some bad things.

Who is who, because its not all the same group.


This Unity_99 is where my heart/conscious kind of allows for objective input to work for its a ruff call w/o actual memory upgrading to know for sure and it would be sad if you or me pointed the finger and were wrong so I allow this type of data to be somewhat objective or can be found untrue when truth discovered. This is in respect to some who may feel some type of way due to being labeled or wrongly accused. Imagine if some felt all of EA*RTH inhabitants were power seeking monsters how you would feel if you sensed that so we must allow space for objective truth to transform into subjective truth.

Originally posted by Unity_99
Some came from teams managing the school and nature, caretaking. And then a trojan horse or power switch took place, and pole shift ordered, lemuria sunk, the new era of inequailty emerged.

That is what I see.

But I wonder who came from where? Did any of these groups come from those in tests on earth, who achieved DNA manipulation, and created the reptilian warrior groups and were in the solar system.

Or was this a true ET influx here to mess with the school, and battle against the caretakers, most of which would not lower their frequency to engage in a battle.


1 is not sure Unity_99 some data is CREATOR based where we as creations cannot understand or see it which to me is ok we cant know everything lol



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by ArMaP
ArMap I hope its getting better

Much better, thanks.


Anytime ArMap and my bad



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
I envy you as I am bound to only what in my head with the only escape be inward. I only see text. Sad.
edit on 18-9-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)


Sort of like all caps equaling screaming to some but in a different way for I picked up sarc slight in your signature of energy in this post as well as you tried to understand but you backed off and chose to just down play what here words meant. Ever read a book and the words pull into it so much you can see what the writings saying another similar comparison ZetaRediculian.

NAMASTE*******



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 




DRACONIS or Draco star system. Some maybe Thubain


Haven't read the rest but you just connected one of my dots. The North Pole Circumference, symbolized in the White House rug, and other artifacts, with Draco overhead as the symbolic North, and this is symbolized in many World Organizations including WHO and UN, I believe.

In any case, I believe that when earth either changed those stars, ie. From Lyra, to antoher, and then to this Draconian one, this became the type of souls that could enter, somewhat like a clock.

That the geography is this portal/stargate mechanism.

So the Draco group came and took away the previous Taurus, Lyra type cycles of equality!

As to the trojan horse thing, and equality, and a disaster that affected both Earth and Mars, and it was millions of years ago, I believe, I remember this, not vivid details, bits and pieces, but The Equality is what my soul calls that and has come over and over when I reflect or even touch on this period.

And while I share, and even ask questions on this from someone who might have memories or knowledge, its not to suggest others remembering their family grouping or past steps are wrong in their memories. For perspective is everything, and intent of heart.

And also there was good and bad on all sides in this school, and even the duality in the sense of Higher Levels in the galaxy, there is still light in dark and dark in light.

Love is not just for those who are immediate family, but for all.

Nonetheless rembrants of the old knowledge and Equality survived throughout the world in Sophia, and various Goddess cults, which got turned into other meanings, twisted around. But then after the Annanuki Labs, very patriarchal path began to emerge, and hierarchies, slavery.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
I envy you as I am bound to only what in my head with the only escape be inward. I only see text. Sad.
edit on 18-9-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)


Sort of like all caps equaling screaming to some but in a different way for I picked up sarc slight in your signature of energy in this post as well as you tried to understand but you backed off and chose to just down play what here words meant. Ever read a book and the words pull into it so much you can see what the writings saying another similar comparison ZetaRediculian.

NAMASTE*******
No, I was sincere and really only see text and do envy a different way seeing. Percieving energy signatures in text is beyond my comprehension and really don't understand what you are trying to convey.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

Originally posted by Consequence

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
i'm sure you'll eventually provide proof


It doesn't work that way. Because this technology has never been seen, and if someone then claims that such a thing exist, then he/she would have to prove it.

There is an immortal invisible ghost-ant living under your left thumbnail. Prove it. Or Prove me wrong.



i believe the OP was whether or not it could.

you saying it doesnt. you should be providing your reasons/proof or risk being considered a troll.


You quoted me but didn't read what I said?



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



...which nation that would be and do you think that nation had advanced to the level of building craft w/o et/alien assistance?


The One? U.S. - but the Chinese are miffed and are desperate to be part of "the Club" as well. They feel they are the rightful ultimate rulers of Earth and feel slighted by developments. Vengeful attitudes, in large measure from this issue, are brewing there. It will boil over soon. The Russians want "in" also, but can't afford it and are considered too "unstable" to participate. No other nation is even close.

No - the U.S. has not advanced to the level of building equivalent craft, though a few reverse-engineered components/technologies have worked their way into some Black projects. No help from ET. They don't yet trust us with it. What we have thus far was not intended by them. We'll get no help in the foreseeable future. They may stop us from blowing ourselves up, but that's it. We're on our own for now.

reply to post by ArMaP
 


No, I am sorry, ArMaP, I can not be more specific.

-------------





new topics
top topics
 
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join