How many countries do you think have ET/ALIEN technology?

page: 1
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Further WHAT IF THOSE WITH TECHS HAVE TO UPHOLD CERTAIN RESPONSIBILITIES told to them. Like 1 nation is told to interact with another in a positive or negative way depending on influence kill or protect?

With that is it POSSIBLE that some nations ARE in contact also now w/ different ET/ALIEN forces setting a GLOBAL stage not observed before in EA*RTH space..


I know many will say there ARE no ET/ALIEN, those of you who will please do not respond or if you do feel you will respond just say none please (thanks), I want to see who thinks different ET FACTIONS are present TODAY as opposed to WHO was ONLY around since the late 40s. Or if you think a presence is around do you think its the same presence influence from before AND NO NEW ENERGY IS DETECTED? There may be NEW un heard of forces present that even LOCAL TERRESTRIALS IN EA*RTH or ET/ALIENS who interact w/ EA*RTH blk forces are not exposed to and question their presence as well. I can imagine ET/ALIENS and EA*RTH GOV. FORCES like well who are they then??? ANd NO response is given
maybe they take scenic routes to check ALL* who may try to interfere w/ the ORIGINAL PLAN of EA*RTH.

Just asking (ALL*) of you what you FEEL if anything
Me I think there exist 2 to 3 forces 2 may be the usual ET/ALIEN if not inner planet Terrestrials but the NEW ENERGY seems........ ANCIENT even to ET/ALIENS of this REALM. Thoughts?

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think this may effect global policies and land mass interactions positive and negative. So it CAN or MAY be beyond SOME human objective views of what they THINK are REAL politics. ALSO you don't have to name said countries if you feel it threatens your safety in any way that is not my goal to have you in trouble, but ANTARCTICA is bleeping on the conscious RADAR and this may be beyond 1s conscious pings??
edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
the only way et tech will get out is in the case of a major war

eg if hitler had et tech wouldnt he use it?tough question i really dont know



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I see the cosmos as having given the technology to progress this planet, in equality and to caretake earth, ie clean free energy, with carefully calculated crashes and that out of the ET groups the ones who's frequencies are lower and able to interact with us, there is co-op program going on with the black ops spread out in many many countries from the US, to Cuba, to the Phillipines, and of course many other leading nations. But third world is used for big bases frequently.

That the karma is being given where it is due, to the corruption here, and there is tabs being taken. That it is a giant sting operation to see who is the galaxies worst criminals.

That even those that can interact with us are also working for their progression and advancement.

That they have taken this technology to enslave earth, even worse than before, and literally used it against nature, oceans, atmosphere, poisoned everything, and conducting atrocious harm to the school.

Some of what they are doing with horrendous experiments and dna and human/animal blends is akin to the universal crimes that took place at Atlantis.

They will be dealt with and earth is not theirs, nor are the many souls here in tests, theirs to abuse.

I only don't know how this ends in this plane, when it ends, but I am praying and asking for it to end now. I am sending my SOS up now. And will continue to do so nonstop. Period!



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
America, Russia, China, Britian, and maybe Germany.

We are being visited by many beings all of whome have to abide by the law of free will and confusion, entities currently breaking those cosmic laws are the Orion Group.. IMO. There for we see nuclear war heads being neutralised by light entities, who only forbid us reaching nuclear war, and yet we see advanced tech being manipulated by negative entities.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
None, as there is no such technology near us.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence
None, as there is no such technology near us.


lol
i had no idea you were omniscient
or omnipresent, which you'd need to be
in order to make such a statement.

i'm sure you'll eventually provide proof


but wont be holding my breath



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
i'm sure you'll eventually provide proof


It doesn't work that way. Because this technology has never been seen, and if someone then claims that such a thing exist, then he/she would have to prove it.

There is an immortal invisible ghost-ant living under your left thumbnail. Prove it. Or Prove me wrong.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If you believe Col. Corso's account of things, then every country in the world has Alien technology via the Microchip, coincidently invented in '47.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



I just love you Ophiuchus 13. I think you bring so much to this forum but may I say something that might come off as critical? Please forgive me in advance.

I find your style of writing very hard to read. It almost hurts my brain. The way you capitalize and use bold and use different fonts etc..... is extremely user-unfriendly.

Is there a way you can write a few post without fancying it up? Because I really like how you think and the wisdom you share and I'd hate to miss out over something that might be corrected.

Again, I mean no disrespect and I really think you're one of the more interesting members on here

Thanks my friend!



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


yes there are factions and much confusion re ET/EDE/IDE

take sinny's reference to light-beings shutting down nuclear sites
these are usually done by Elementals, Sylphs to be precise [often "identified" as UFO's]
one of the main, if not the main purpose of HAARP is their elimination

after all how dare beings that were here before us, seen us rise and fall multiple times
[often causing major damage to the earth], presume to scuttle the MIC's most dangerous tools of destruction and dominion


of course it doesn't help that the oldest and largest ones have their own "space program" so to speak; though it seems to be more an individual effort.

some of the shenanigans around the sun are sylphs collecting and transporting ACE [aetheric coronal elements]

in preparation for this December perhaps?

How many countries do i think have ET/ALIEN technology?
only those that currently are the hegemonic countries of both east and west

the latter at least since Dr. John Dee's opening of the gates, if not earlier
who knows how far back in the case of the east



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm very skeptical about claims that humans have gained access to ET tech. Although, if there is any "seeding" of ET technology, I would think it would be done in an incremental, subtle manner, not by leaving crashed spaceships for the US or Russian military to seize and analyse.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
the only way et tech will get out is in the case of a major war


I see like if another force approached EA*RTH and was not humble in its activities this would cause EA*RTH REAL techs to be pulled out.
makes a lot of sense for there is no need to pull the rails and lasers out if not the high vibrating harmonics if there is no force to use them on threatening the planet 3 from SOL. Thanks IMSAM


reply to post by Unity_99
 



Originally posted by Unity_99
I see the cosmos as having given the technology to progress this planet, in equality and to caretake earth, ie clean free energy, with carefully calculated crashes and that out of the ET groups the ones who's frequencies are lower and able to interact with us, there is co-op program going on with the black ops spread out in many many countries from the US, to Cuba, to the Phillipines, and of course many other leading nations. But third world is used for big bases frequently.


I see this as well somewhat with LORD ENKI teaching MANKIND who knows what techs used today are from them when they came as well as what is missing for I still feel Pyramids included harmonic devices to build (but thats another thread lol) I also feel there WAS or IS a grey presence here on this planet that too share techs, they may actually have a trade set up where they trade or sell different equipment for either freedom to roam the nations they work with or for actual bio (leaving it at there) interest they may NEED??? Ans LAST I feel there is a LIGHT BEING presence as well who CAN interact with the conscious of EA*RTH and some of the SPIRITS. So I too feel some interacted here to ONLY HELP but their attempts were overtaken and high-jacked by power seeking beings/ not only human.. I would like to hear more on 3rd world interest or as you said big bases are you saying they use regions like this for bkl project activity. I had thought a lot of the region picks were related to energy portals and or inner EA*RTH access points but you may have another point there. SAD too?


Originally posted by Unity_99
That the karma is being given where it is due, to the corruption here, and there is tabs being taken. That it is a giant sting operation to see who is the galaxies worst criminals.


Unity_99 what better ways to test CREATOR CREATIONS internal ENERGIES /SOULS /SPIRITS AND INTENTS THEN TO ALLOW THEM FREEDOM OF WILL AND TECHNOLOGY & KNOWLEDGE. For the righteous WILL use these TECH along with their positive power WILLS to provide Service To Others (S.T.O)

Why the non righteous WILL take advantage and USE the techs for themselves (Service to Selves) FOLLOW ORDERS GIVEN TO THEM BY BEINGS WHO MAY EVEN BE PIRATES TO THEIR SPECIES HENCE WHY THEY ARE HERE and sell out their species for POWER?

So YES a TAG process it seems Unity_99 or as said a MARKING PROCESS


Originally posted by Unity_99
Some of what they are doing with horrendous experiments and dna and human/animal blends is akin to the universal crimes that took place at Atlantis.


STEM CELL CHIMERA technologies YES observed and felt SAD, and YES agreed that the activities done to the beings of interest human / et and animal EXPERIMENTAL ACTIVITIES 1 IS SURE THEY ABOVE ALL* CAN SEE SENSE AND FIGURE LOCATIONS SMH.. many would be upset if they realized some of the animal life here has umm HIGHER EVOLVED FAMILY but that will be their JUDGMENT upon them for doing the deeds done to NATURE of EA*RTH. good point



Originally posted by Unity_99
They will be dealt with and earth is not theirs, nor are the many souls here in tests, theirs to abuse.


I see you finding the more PROTECTIVE side of the LIGHT* now Unity_99
hmm well from what you have shared with me, TAUGHT ME. WE must keep HOPE for that side of the family even if they don't KNOW they need it MOST, so I do and try not to look into their Judgments AS OF NOW.

Originally posted by Unity_99
I only don't know how this ends in this plane, when it ends, but I am praying and asking for it to end now. I am sending my SOS up now. And will continue to do so nonstop. Period!

I see
and they should be sensing your every vibrations imagine part of the EA*RTH herd plays as temperature takers of the planet and when they send signals a RESPONSE is SENT no matter if from 25 LIGHT galaxies years away
so keep sending them Unity_99. I myself HOPE for a better beginning for ALL* even the stubborn/power-driven/ family and hope that afterwards SOME WILL STAY to oversee and TEACH better ways if they got the patience for EA*RTH inhabitants if even EA*RTH bound anymore (humanity that is) so that they who present techs or teachings CAN support and guide ALL* here better and no more free throws..

Thanks as always Unity_99 for your time

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGH TETERNIA*******



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
America, Russia, China, Britian, and maybe Germany.


Sinny forgot IRAN



Originally posted by Sinny
We are being visited by many beings all of whome have to abide by the law of free will and confusion, entities currently breaking those cosmic laws are the Orion Group.. IMO. There for we see nuclear war heads being neutralized by light entities, who only forbid us reaching nuclear war, and yet we see advanced tech being manipulated by negative entities.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

AMAZING input Sinny & thanks
I am thankful for the Nukes being disabled though some may not be but cannot imagine the collective of the animal life having to deal with a nasty WAR like that.

Thanks for your detailed response

NAMASTE*******


Originally posted by Consequence
None, as there is no such technology near us.

Consequence thanks my friend for you input as well, for who really knows for sure..



Originally posted by nostromo85
If you believe Col. Corso's account of things, then every country in the world has Alien technology via the Microchip, coincidently invented in '47.


thanks nostromo85
Seems like VRILLION relations from back then. Another thing is Stealth materials where did those start from? It would seem some craft was seen on a RADAR FIRST somewhere and it was announced this craft was hidden somehow SPARKING THE INTEREST TO REVERSE ENGINEER THE TECHS to STEALTH technology...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



I just love you Ophiuchus 13. I think you bring so much to this forum but may I say something that might come off as critical? Please forgive me in advance.

I find your style of writing very hard to read. It almost hurts my brain. The way you capitalize and use bold and use different fonts etc..... is extremely user-unfriendly.


Much love to you as well Human_Alien and thanks
As far as my writing style, its came to me that I should adjust it for more readers to be able to get the flow with less distractions potentially from my writes and I will do better and adjust the writing program to be more compassionate to other readers. My bad and not critical but constructive criticism and 1 appreciates that so I will try to adjust my friend to assist better


Originally posted by Human_Alien

Is there a way you can write a few post without fancying it up? Because I really like how you think and the wisdom you share and I'd hate to miss out over something that might be corrected.

I got you and will do
no problem.

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Again, I mean no disrespect and I really think you're one of the more interesting members on here

Thanks my friend!


No dis taken and thanks for your time within the thread Human_Alien

NAMASTE*******

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


yes there are factions and much confusion re ET/EDE/IDE

take sinny's reference to light-beings shutting down nuclear sites
these are usually done by Elementals, Sylphs to be precise [often "identified" as UFO's]
one of the main, if not the main purpose of HAARP is their elimination


I see
and had considered Sinnys input as well the wild thing is I have been trying to think is there a weaponized way to use haarp like movie 5th element or something I hadnt considered it presents a sort of scatter frequency to distort or force away any? I remember reading the Sylphs are like cleaners of atmospheres
and looking @ EA*RTH 1 can see the need for their helps.


Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
of course it doesn't help that the oldest and largest ones have their own "space program" so to speak; though it seems to be more an individual effort.

What is that SP called?

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
some of the shenanigans around the sun are sylphs collecting and transporting ACE [aetheric coronal elements]

in preparation for this December perhaps?

Sensed one time I thought they were dimming the LIGHT a bit



Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

How many countries do i think have ET/ALIEN technology?
only those that currently are the hegemonic countries of both east and west

the latter at least since Dr. John Dee's opening of the gates, if not earlier
who knows how far back in the case of the east


Makes a lot of sense here and thanks DerepentLEstranger, seems EA*RTH does have company



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Consequence
 


lol

i think you've got it wrong
[which disproves omniscience btw
]




Because this technology has never been seen

[which disproves omnipresence btw
]

i cant see the air but can see and feel it's effects
a blind person cant see the sun, but can conclude it's existence.

people living near a high radiation source cant perceive it, but will suffer the effects
whether they conclude that they are living on "cursed ground" [religious] or that there is a high concentration of toxins in the area [materialist] or that there is a high concentration of negative/deadly Forces [magical] depends on their paradigm,

all these POVS will lead people to leave the area post haste

blindly demanding that proof, according and acceptable to your POV, be provided, just means more materialists will die,quibbling, in the hypothetical example just given.




posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger
 


You drifted completely off-topic, nor did you even attempt to answer with more than a "lol".



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


lol i was going to suggest you provide a Key or a Lexicon
for those not comfortable with Twilight or Sibylline Language







Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
of course it doesn't help that the oldest and largest ones have their own "space program" so to speak; though it seems to be more an individual effort.




What is that SP called?

lol as they get older and bigger they just go off on their own
it's not an official program there are allegedly groups chilling [or who knows] around jupiter and saturn these Space-Dragons are also known as Wing-makers. it is said by some that some comets are the remains of giant sylphs that have been abandoned.

i should point out that that my interactions were on the astral plane, with younger ones, of a wild hunt type and this before my ongoing dark night of the soul, hopefully coming to an end soon [as they have been turning streetlights off and on, and the occasional appearance of my totem in daily life among other signs]. so while I've yet to regain my connection to the Force, i still retain a lot of knowledge of what is/isn't works/doesn't work, the so called "irrationale" as it where.
very useful as most folks have to wade through the MIC's disinfo

while i'm inclining to the notion that chemtrailing may be for the purpose of erecting a vibrational barrier, the other day i had an insight that bluebeam might be able to be individualized or applied to groups, for example, you might cancel that trip due to rain but an outside observer of your community might not see a cloud in the sky.
oh well it's on my list of projects to get to the bottom of that particular subject, when i've regained my Connection and connections.


i feel current advances in stem-cell tech using the patients converted cells
[and not fetal cells] is a good step forward, and away from organ transplant tech [with it's possible nazi death-camp connections, and its modern BLACK market] in addition to recent studies showing that babies and young children DO
possess some degree of regenerative ability.

though i'm in full agreement with you and unity re Chimeras, cited by some,
including Cayce as the last straw that led to atlantis's destruction

edit on 17-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger
 


You drifted completely off-topic, nor did you even attempt to answer with more than a "lol".


really now?
looks to me that you're the one being off topic
with your fulminant doctrinal pronouncements

signal/data loss perhaps?

but i suppose until you upgrade, or at least patch your Positivism 1.0 OS [Phage is running 4.1 or slightly higher]
so as to properly communicate with Magic 9.9 OS or earlier, these misunderstandings will eventually become a daily, even hourly occurrence in your life.




L
L

edit on 17-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 

lol i was going to suggest you provide a Key or a Lexicon
for those not comfortable with Twilight or Sibylline Language


Its ALL* good just got to adjust my writing styles within the matrix program to assist others who may see a little differently than others.

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

lol as they get older and bigger they just go off on their own
it's not an official program there are allegedly groups chilling [or who knows] around jupiter and saturn these Space-Dragons are also known as Wing-makers. it is said by some that some comets are the remains of giant sylphs that have been abandoned.


Wing-makers
abandoned giant Sylph comets very interesting view of some of those celestial objects. I think I read the Sylphs are Jovian native is this also true to the data you received DerepentLEstranger?


Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

while i'm inclining to the notion that chemtrailing may be for the purpose of erecting a vibrational barrier, the other day i had an insight that bluebeam might be able to be individualized or applied to groups, for example, you might cancel that trip due to rain but an outside observer of your community might not see a cloud in the sky.
oh well it's on my list of projects to get to the bottom of that particular subject, when i've regained my Connection and connections.


Yes it is a heavy subject that would require a more refined observation / approach agreed


DerepentLEstranger, thanks again the thing about Sylphs I read of them before but the data on them seems hard to find so it was cool to seeone else mention them
edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join