It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Possible proof in video.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That is another possibility, I myself not sure how that works some people make a living like that..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Yeah. It was the T-Mobile chick. IMO

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
My thoughts are, That I searched for this thread and it didn't exist.

It is a conspiracy.

Mushroom, Alien, Words, Soup.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
So one guy gets lucky, all the other people who die have guardian angels who haven't got that power-up, speed and teleport ability, either that or they are just lazy?

It has to be CGI

Yeah. The whole guardian angel thing makes absolutely no sense, in the same way that the claims of miracles from various gods make no sense. So we have this powerful supernatural being or force which can choose to intervene and help people out by bending or breaking the laws of physics. This being or beings can prevent evil deeds from being committed and avert tragedies entirely.

Yet we look around at the world and human history, holocaust, inquisition, starvation, famine, plague, war, disease. We see tragedy on a local, global and individual scale ALL THE TIME. So are the angels like the Vogons? So busy with the paperwork that they rarely ever get around to doing anything of substance?

Some people get lucky, they have seemingly incredible circumstances happen to them but that doesn't mean we need to invoke the supernatural anymore than a streak of bad things happening means we need to invoke goblins.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Video already posted in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Two very weird things I just noticed, the Truck Left Skid Marks

also there is a dark circle left right where the bike was 'teleported' from. The darkish circle wasn't there right before... hmmm

The dark circle fades away towards the end of the Video, very strange;....
edit on 9/17/2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

ALSO...the residue circle begins to dissipate WITH the truck driver walking over it. Wouldn't that be difficult to do with cgi?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Indisputable fact! This video is either a true or false representation of a event!! The video does not contain eye witness testimony so we are left with a incomplete story.

Now saying that, what is depicted? If this is not a CGI, movie scene, we are left with a high technology event. Some here seem to be confused as to who is who and what is what. There are no bystanders. At 17 sec. the 3 wheeled cart is teleported from in front of the speeding delivery van behind and to the right, stopped in the middle of the lane. The driver of the cart, dismounts the cart as the "Angel" walks away. The driver of the delivery van gets out and inspects his truck.

Watch the area where the impact would occur before the event. There are no tire marks and no black ring. Also look at the area where the cart materializes, nothing. After the flashes of light dark rings are seen disappearing around the the area where the cart was moved from, and where it appears. There are also skid marks left by the truck that do not evaporate, so the truck did hit its breaks, and notice, it did swerve slightly to avoid the collision.

There is a ultra high speed blur coming from the right and meeting the 3 wheeled cart, in front of the truck, with one or two frames showing a figure standing there. The flash comes and this figure is now standing next to the 3 wheeled cart in the new position, bent over with both, "Glowing" hands in contact with the cart. This figure then stands up, with glowing hands, turns after saying something to the driver of the cart, and walks away while putting its hands in its pockets, concealing the glowing effect.

After 34 years of research into my out of this world research there was only one other event similar to this that I read about, having to do with school children being saved from a explosion by unseen "figures" shielding the children from the blast, as depicted by the shadows of the figures on the walls.

I am not completely convinced about this video and await more information for a conclusion. But in saying that, I must admit that I am certain of one thing, we are not alone, and never have been.

I recently read in "earth unsolved x-files part 1-3" about a explosion were 2 teachers or something took a school hostage, the bomb experts says they are puzzled as to why the kids could survive, as the explosives wouldve been enough to level the place. The kids claimed "angels" or something similiar helped them.
Is this what you are refering too?

Dunnow if this is CGI or not, either way it looks cool as hell
(still cant find the bystanders you people are talking about.) sorta embarrased

edit on 17-9-2012 by Johnkie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I remember watching this video only a few days ago however the only difference was what was after the video. If you were to try and find where the symbol is from, then it would lead to a Chinese video game. I don't know if the last part is related to the video or not.

I've also wondered about how the quality of the video is so good if it's a surveillance camera and tried to pause right where the truck is driving past. I cannot tell if there is a person actually there or not because of the lighting flashing on the windshield.

Whatever the video may be, I just have to say it's amazing. What happens there looks too real and I'd like to think that guardian angels or people with ways to modify their environment in crazy ways are always there in secret.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Not bad, but whoever created this should put the 30 seconds back in as the person reached the center of the road.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Pause the video at 33 seconds in...and compare the side-by-side shadows cast by the two figures in the street.
Tell me what you see.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I don't believe this is real.
Not sure guardian angels exist because if they do they appear to discriminate.
A family member of mine was struck by a vehicle last week. She's on life support, brain dead. Where was her angel? Life isn't fair.

The running clock is easy enough to superimpose into it. As is everything else.

I;m sorry about your family member.

Miracles do happen, I think everyday is a miracle. But For some reason not everybody get them. I'm not religious at all but I had a very close relative who passed away come to me in a dream during one of the most difficult times of my life, and the very next day things started to change for the better. I never dreamed about this person before or after that night.
edit on 17-9-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
From 33 seconds to the end, the driver and the 'angel' share the same plane in the street.
Compare their shadows:
1.) The driver casts multi-directional shadows due to light sources in the street, while the 'Angel' casts only one shadow (directly in front of him and at a different angle than the driver's).
2.) The 'Angel's' shadow is many shades darker and more opaque than the driver's.

This indicates that the 'Angel' was added with CGI.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Its fake.... I aready said in another post they advertised who made it and still nobody listens.... if you go x.wanmei.com... here..... You can see all the other crap they made, good videos, but fake... Sorry to burst your lil bubbles..

Unbelievable isn`t it,it`s as if people just seem to ignore the proof right in front of them,even with a link to the source of the video,and who made it!

ATS really has gone to the dogs tbh,most on here are like that scene from an old Simpsons episode, where Homer has his fingers in his ears trying to drown out Lisa,singing "la la la la not listening la la la la"
The blind acceptance on here at times is depressing!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It would be very interesting to hear what the guy who got saved would have to say.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Welp, it looks like the case is closed.

It was part of a marketing campaign for a Chinese video game release.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

Do you have the link to prove your claim that it's a video gamer hoax? Thanks!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Though, couldn't the same argument be used for your assumption?

Believe it or not, Christians do look for other reasons. Science was founded by Christianity. The vast majority of Christians don't just "assume" supernatural... Which is why we question and seek other evidence over what it might be.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Ah just seen this vid on youtube, a jumble of random searches from fiddles to random songs to annunaki which lead to this vid and me seeing what saying what ATS is saying about it. Its interesting to say the least, and yes it can be faked now a days its not that hard to do a kid with a computer the time and the know how can do it.

But even if the one walking away was some sort of guardian angel as people so like to name such things, what constitutes being a guardian angel? Even in that vid whatever its point is, or if its fake or not, one thing seems to be clear is that its all just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. So whatever that was, from the vid alone seems its a negative on the guardian angel part.

Even if you take the vid at face value which it is not, it looks like it could all merely be the random chance of a stranger just passing by. A passer by, who just happens to be able to convert her physical mass into pure energy and travel at the speed of light ie teleport.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

This video doesn't prove a damn thing. Since clearly, it demonstrates something that is believed to be impossible, a lot of "impossible" scenarios become possible. Not just...angels.
edit on 21-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join