It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP! Breathe! Think! And REALIZE!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Me wonders if this might be the game they called "Going Hot"
seems to be on time

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
reply to post by Hefficide

Finally, what a relief! I hope your thread takes off, mine didn't. I dont care anymore, i just hope the messages gets out. It's a crucial point in time.

The faster we realize that we are being used as pawns in a game, the more quickly we can remove power from those who are pulling the puppet strings.

You tell the truth, but the game has started, we can only play the game and win, or we will be beaten and taken over. The sad fact is that no matter who is using us, who is pulling strings its too late. Understanding we are been used changes nothing, the war is coming.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

What we have here is conservative opium.
Candy for neocons, Muslim haters and war lovers.

The movie was made for a purpose, political engineering
Neocon style!

Want to start: "stopping" the embitterment?????
"neocon style": thought we established both parties are two sides of the same coin; funded by the big money with slightly different names????? Or should we say this arab spring uprising was given the official green light and encouragement and backed (Obama/Alinsky or ) "OWS style"!

edit on 15-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I feel that as long as the Pope is not assassinated this weekend everything will be okay (for a little while).

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by imod02

Hi,

I am responding to this thread at this late point because I can no longer resist.
Excuse me for copying and pasting your reply instead of hitting the quote button, it's just that it gets complicated when there are already previous quotes on the page.

You wrote:"You tell the truth, but the game has started, we can only play the game and win, or we will be beaten and taken over. The sad fact is that no matter who is using us, who is pulling strings its too late. Understanding we are been used changes nothing, the war is coming.

Lets look at the concept 'WIN'. Do we really win if we fight the war that they are pulling our strings to fight? What is winning? Why does it have to be that someone must loose in order for someone else to win? Is that truly winning? As a nation? As the human specie? As a collective life form here on earth?

Or is it possible that we can have a win win situation for all.

I do believe it is. But it will take the enormous awakening, objection to TPTB, and a massive effort from the man in the street to pull us out of this horrid mess. We are lax, slack, lazy, numb, accepting yet realising of what is happening to the human race, yet we deem ourselves powerless. This is partly because we are constantly numbed by their brilliant plan.

Many of us here on ATS know what happening, We are standing still, thinking and realising, but find it difficult to know where to start.
WE DON'T WANT WAR.

It is as if in 'their' wars, we have to constantly fight a part of ourselves to fulfill their agenda. ENough is ENough!!

Come on people, pull yourselves towards yourselves and get real!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The OP is right, everyone truly needs to take a deep breath, step back and take a good look at what is going on. Not just what is going on now, but look at the last sixty years, like I have. I watched some of the world manipulation back in the fifties. I paid my price for my ideals in the sixties.
I have watched the control of certain regions around the world and the puppets this country put in place, with no regard for the horrendous way they treated their citizens. And then to watch this country take out those puppets when they no longer served their purpose.

It is time folks stood back and took a good look at just where we have personnel at work around the world, uniformed or not. Take a look at the pattern that is being created.

And I still say, if one is still playing their game, you are part of the problem. First rule of war, divide and conquer, do you see any division in this country yet?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I really think this Nakoula guy (the author of the film) is just another patsy. Just read the article the Associated Press put out about him being "interviewed" by the feds. His supposed history of unscrupulous financial dealings, plus being of the Coptic religion all "makes sense". I don't know about you guys, but when I get that feeling reading something put out by the MSM, I know they are AT THE VERY LEAST omitting something if not outright lying!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Or is it possible that we can have a win win situation for all.

LOL!

Before you can have a win/win situation for all, you have to at least come up with a win/win situation for just those who live in the Middle East. They can't even stop fighting among themselves long enough to help themselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't think that religion alone is the problem, but attachment to an ideology, and willing to defend it to the death. Religions, Nationalism, Communism, Capitalism etc are all ideologies that we fight over constantly, waging wars and killing thousands to spread or restrict the spread of it.

The solution they are bringing is a dissolution of the old above, and one world, one religion, one economic system type of government.

Originally posted by Firefly_
People need to wake up and realise that religion has kept them imprisoned. It is holding them back. It prevents people from thinking for themselves, it masquerades as spiritual, when it is anything but as it manipulates the animalistic. It feeds violent tendancies, it limits sexuality, and blinds spiritually. People are prevented from being true to themselves, and end up being puppets of very dangerous people.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Exactly. Our voluntary attachment to the system they have laid out before us is our own downfall.

It makes so much more sense now, to reflect on what I learned about Buddhism when I was younger.
Attachment to earthly things (materialism, creeds, religions, political systems) is the root of all suffering.

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by jiggerj

It's a complex concept - one I cover in several of my authored threads. And the short answer is "Not entirely". We are raised to be proud - to attach labels to ourselves, ones that we cherish. Patriot, family man, hard worker, nice guy, whatever...

Once we begin to put stock in those labels, others are then empowered to trick us into things because they can use our own egos to manipulate us.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Well put, S&F.

It's amazing how something so little and unimportant can spark so much hatred between people. TPTB know exactly how to play us, the game is rigged and most are too caught up in the spectacle to realize it.

Keep in mind that this 'protesters' are only a group of max. 1000 people, mostly overheated youngsters.

Worry only when millions of protesters hit the streets.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's funny how much christianity, islam and buddhism have in common.
The bible and quran have their dark pages but there so much about being a good person, doing good.

There are some people making money of these conflicts, must be...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

The people pulling the strings are not stupit, they know than most people dont want war, so they start a system were we have no hope. If some one with a big knife or gun is running at you meaning to kill you and your children are you going to stand there and say to them, " hold on brother you are been use by TPTB and let them kill you and your kids, or will you shoot him first.
TPTB dont want win win, they want WIN. Yes we are been used, nomatter how much you understand this it wont change the fact the war is coming, and its been made so its them or us. It makes no diffrents the puppit understands what it is , it still jumps when the master pulls the strings

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Divide and conquer. It's the oldest trick in the book.

The deepest irony, and it's one that may even be lost on the ones perpetrating this division, is that it's no longer TECHNICALLY necessary. There is enough food to feed every person on this planet. There is enough clean, renewable energy to power the planet for eons.

As a SPECIES, we have to graduate from this tribalistic, Us Vs. Them, socially darwinistic mentality - before it destroys us all.

We don't have to do this anymore...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

The Roots! One of my favorite bands.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by thepresident

What we have here is conservative opium.
Candy for neocons, Muslim haters and war lovers.

The movie was made for a purpose, political engineering
Neocon style!

Want to start: "stopping" the embitterment?????
"neocon style": thought we established both parties are two sides of the same coin; funded by the big money with slightly different names????? Or should we say this arab spring uprising was given the official green light and encouragement and backed (Obama/Alinsky or ) "OWS style"!

I do not want to stop, the American side of this hatred quotient have been informed by the neocons
decade long campaign of feaf and loathing. Liberal America does not inform Conservative Islamo
Fascism, I will take the flack for welfare and food stamps, Neocons and Conservatives will have
to take the flack for years of hate cultivating fundamentalism.

That cultural identity of ideology is a very real manifestation, don't fool yourself.
edit on 15-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Excellent OP. Orwell saw too clearly.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is all a very good plan to impose freedom of speech laws on us all ( I.e. lack of freedom of speech)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I always don't like doublespeak, and I always hate doublethink, it's the fall of the world and it's the fall of mankind.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Suddenly a badly dubbed, laughable little movie comes along and sparks outrage in the Islamic community - a match to ignite untold eons of rhetoric and manipulation.

The West reacts with offense and indignation, and we find ourselves gleefully chanting for war.

Complete total BS. The ONLY people chanting "war" are the conspiracy obsessed folks here on ATS.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join