It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP! Breathe! Think! And REALIZE!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
But, as always, my ideas are too idealistic in the current climate. Too bad more people didn't extrapolate deeper meaning when their parents told them not to take candy from strangers.

Your idea's are patriotic. You are now on a list.

For future reference, do not demonize the current administration.

Thanks,

The drones.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

If that puts me on a list, then I've been on worse lists for a long time by now.

Dear CIA, I'm waving to you right now in the camera on the ceiling fan.

Thanks for killing Tupac, I always thought he was overrated.

Keep up the good work, keep the air waves fresh.

P.S. you're shooting yourself in the foot with all of this funny business, just my opinion.
edit on 9/15/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/15/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Keep being idealistic, man.

I have been criticized for the same reasons. And have criticized myself for the same reasons. I am only 25 and it is our generation (and the future generations) that need to change things. To implement new ideas. To help the free market do what it is supposed to do. We are supposed to always be thinking of new ways that work, ways that are better at sustainability. Right now, we are on a path towards destruction.

Your ideas are very good. Mine have been similar. The one thing that I have always been interested in, as someone who fancies himself a journalist in the making and a writer, is to help supplement the media we have today with a far better system.

We are losing the information war, and that is what it comes down to. We need to be able to inform the populous, and in doing so they are able to make informed and rational decisions.
edit on 15-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

It's all good. Based on what I have learned over the years through my studies, this is just how I perceive the world. We disagree, and I have no qualms with that. I do not think they are concerned with hurting peoples feelings, in fact they play on them. The more Muslims that are angry, the more violence. The more violence, the more call for action. Then the ball is in their court and they can do whatever they want with it.. Dribble it, pass it. Or shoot.

I think they're getting ready to shoot.

Not to mention that whole divide and conquer scenario - that I believe is in full force right now. They want people of all races, creed, and color (and religion) fighting amongst themselves. In my eyes, this serves their purpose. That fighting will not happen if we are all friends.

But these are just my opinions and I could be totally wrong! I am not afraid to admit that. I have been wrong before, and I have been very right before, as well.
edit on 15-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It's Helter Skelter!

I think we need to take a look at one of the most infamous mass murders in 1969 and see the uncanny resemblance of a theory gone mad. Sharon Tate and the Manson murders. As I watched this unfold I couldn't help feeling I know this modus operandai. A quick look at Helter Skelter Manson planned to create a war with the blacks and whites by committing the Tate murders. Crazy old Charlie might be just that, but he wasn't stupid. By attempting to create an internecine feud by proxy

While his reason and method still stands to be purely insane, the logic behind it is overwhelmingly apparently true. We do know about Terry Jones' involvement and the film production company. Same thing except this time it was carried through.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I thought exactly the same, when I saw all these brainwashed poor slaves of the system going with rage and violence as a result of such an idiotic film.

Couple of questions I have in mind:

1. There are many YT films mocking Islam, why this one in particular causing this rage?
2. Who are the real people funding it?
3. What are they trying to achieve?

I remember I saw somewhere a while ago, that it is decided whether a film will go viral or not. For some reason, this one must be a trend with a purpose. It is so sad to see so many people being so easily controlled, most people are no longer in control of themselves anymore, although they are sure they are. Sad sad sad...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Like I said in another thread, another psy op success for the satanic order!

CIA can suck my salty unwashed balls, including the spooks in the van parked down the street.....

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by tothetenthpower

A scenario that involves piting religious folk together is pretty tried and true. It works wonders. I'm sure there's something else going on this week or in the coming days that they wanted to draw attention away from.

QE3???? Haven't seen much talk about that since ole Ben came out and told the American people to bend over!!!

Great Thread, F&S. It should be pushed hard, and regularly.
Second: for bendover, I'm already ON my second lap; and my butt's the deja view.
"Hey have we meat before?" Maybe when lettuce is three bucks a head... nah.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You know what the western world needs ?
A lie detector at every airport and land customs access point and one simple question: are you a hard core islamist ? if yes turn around.
Why should the western world keep accepting these dirtbags ? we've got enough western people trying to find jobs..and we're supposed to let these cover brainwashed minions into our countries ?
We should even go as far as trowing out those that within the first 2-3 years of residence haven't set up a family...that's a clear flag ..anyone who moved to a western country and hasn't set up a proper life and integrated is obviously still living in fairy tale land...aka "mohamed this mohamed that" fairy tale land...which is basically a nutjob just waiting for the right timing and right command so he can't "clean the unholly..bla bla bla ..." you know the dribble.

Look at soem of the EU states, invaded with all sort of fruitcakes. That guy in sweden or whatever that make a cartoon and had his life put in danger by a bunch of love life islamists...if that were to happen in my country they've would have been god food by next week.
But it seem that western countries are too soft and these thugs have sensed it and act accordingly.
I wonder what americans would do if soem islamist would threatened a american cartoonist..would you put up with it ?

edit on 15-9-2012 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2012 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The last sentence spoken in this clip speaks volumes, even if it is from a comedy. I have to say Francis does remind me of an Islamic extremist.

Emotion runs way too high on this planet for my liking.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

That's what I like about you mate - your attention to detail.

Very, very wise words indeed.

S&F

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Maybe we should drop leaflets around all the embassies that remind all the protesters to remain calm. Sorry we can't kill you all today but give us time, we'll be bombing our way around to your country soon enough.

Unlike the West, they have no delusions about the state of affairs in the Middle East and who is behind it. They are not mad at the Kentucky Fried Chicken, or Americans per sey. They are sending us a message of protest that is being filtered by our media so we believe instead they are upset about some film.

Once you remove the MSM's version of events from before your eyes, what is left? The entire Middle East practicing their own version of Arab Occupy directed at the symbols of American foreign policy.

And why not? Are they not capable of having a groundswell of protest akin to our very own occupy movement? That was from the people too. A message of protest from the people of the Middle East to the People of the USA.

Yah, I know. They killed some of our guys and set fire to the places. But are you sure they intentionally murdered these men? As sure about that as you are about the "film"? I did not see any evidence other than government statements released by the media telling me this is so.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Couldnt agree more, this is just another elaborate stunt to promote TPTB's agenda.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Suddenly a badly dubbed, laughable little movie comes along and sparks outrage in the Islamic community - a match to ignite untold eons of rhetoric and manipulation.

The West reacts with offense and indignation, and we find ourselves gleefully chanting for war.

This is all in the script... The one we weren't given. This is all manipulation. It's a psyop.

The faster we realize that we are being used as pawns in a game, the more quickly we can remove power from those who are pulling the puppet strings.

Our emotions are our Achilles tendon. Our weak spot. They are the open nerve that TPTB are experts at pushing.

Do we give in and run with the mob in this orgy of blind hatred or do we rise above it?

I guess time will tell

It is time to take away the matches from the people who want to see the world burn.

~Heff

It is very curious that these revolts "fundamentalists" never occurs in the vicinity of Wahhabi Islam .....

I have not followed much these altercations, but it always seems more conducive to Tunisia, Libya, (Syrian of course), Egypt ... Sudan, Lebanon ....

and what about Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia "the five Gulf queens" .......?

Are theese countries perhaps less believers?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't know that I'd blame this on TPTB, per say. Actually I believe that this entire episode is a deliberate attempt by Israel to drag the U.S. into their conflict and have us fight another of their wars. Absolutely sickening!

Didn't the filmmaker state that he collected the money to make this film from over 100 Israeli donors?

IMO, we should not even consider ending foreign aid to Egypt and/or Libya until we cut off all foreign aid to the ones actually responsible for this, namely Israel. I say expose them, cut off their foreign aid and let them fight their own damn wars.

Having Israel as an ally is like having a private army, funded by the U.S., that tells us when we're going to war and with who. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is nothing new. This game has been played since man learned to communicate. The part that changes is which icon is attacked. This week, embassies, some other time, tourists or foreign workers. Unlike the WTC, the previous targets are the easy pickings.

Don't expect anything to change any time soon unless all of mankind make a big change in how it views itself.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It boils down to strength or weakness. The middle east must be treated like children. They have no leaders that don't fill their pockets while their people live in poverty. Their governments are based on religion not common sense and that is the way they like it. While they scream death to America the fact is they wish they could live like Americans. If America shows strength they will respect America. If America shows weakness they will exploit it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
People constantly talk about how the elite telegraph their moves. They show truth in subtle ways.

Here, we have a story of an Egyptian born con man, under the false identity of an Israeli-American, inciting riots.

Historical parallels?

The supreme irony is that the filmmaker is an Egyptian living in the United States. Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, who went by the pseudonym Sam Bacile and claimed to be an Israeli, had a legitimate ax to grind with Islam: he’s a Coptic Christian, member of an ancient church that Islamists have been targeting in Egypt for decades.
newmoderate.com...

The strange thing is, that Judaism is a monotheistic religion, incepted with the revelation of the Torah to Moses (peace be upon him). But, within this religion is a system called the Kabbalah, that adopts the basic practices of magic forbidden by the religion. This substantiates what we have presented above, and demonstrates that the Kabbalah is actually an element that has entered Judaism from the outside.

But, what is the source of this element?

The Jewish historian Fabre d'Olivet says that it came from Ancient Egypt. According to this writer, the roots of the Kabbalah stretch back to Ancient Egypt. The Kabbalah is a tradition learned by some of the leaders of the Israelites in Ancient Egypt, and passed down as a tradition by word of mouth from generation to generation.

www.mediamonitors.net...

Is the storyline we're being fed here, a sort of symbolism for world history? Riots incited by a con-man, claiming to be Israeli-American, but actually Egyptian.

A shady ruling force, concentrated in America and exerted in the Middle East through Israel, with mystical roots in Ancient Egypt.

Speculative.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This is all in the script... The one we weren't given. This is all manipulation. It's a psyop.

The faster we realize that we are being used as pawns in a game, the more quickly we can remove power from those who are pulling the puppet strings.

You obviously don't realize that there are TWO scripts out there.

You may think that the U.S. government is using us as pawns as an excuse to go to war, but you obviously missed the manipulation being concocted by the Middle East in order to eliminate free speech in America so that Islam can advance in silence here too. As long as we keep talking about radical Islam, they are never going to be able to accomplish their goals, which is to spread radical Islam!!! The moderate Muslims have been duped into this too.

Stop watching this so called "movie" and start watching the video clips being released by Al Qaeda since September 10th. Especially the ones coming from Ayman al-Zawahri demanding that all of the Islamic factions come together to advance POLITICAL ISLAM in the Middle East and calling for jihad. Unfortunately, unlike America having two political parties that use democracy to determine who rules, the Sunnis and Shiites will kill each to make that determination. The radicals are pissed that Libya and Egypt's governments haven't become as radical as quickly as they wanted them to. The Muslim Brotherhood is on it's way in Egypt, but they're trying to give off an appearance of stability first to gain everyone's trust. Then the tables are going to turn.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Our nervous energy is definitely being redirected for the benefit of those who know and willing to manipulate their fellow man.

Homogony is the process and Apathy the result of our separatist culture.

The talisman created in this thread is alive in the few.

There is a seed of change as the tide begins to change.

[Black Thought of The Roots]
It's only human to express the way you really feel
But that same humanity is my Achilles' heel
A leopard can't change his spots and never will
So I'm forever ill, now I can never chill
What's keepin me from breakin out like Benadryl
when my baptism of fire resulted in a kill?
Sometimes it's as cut and dry as a business deal
You gotta cause the blood of a close friend to spill
But you remember still...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join