It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP! Breathe! Think! And REALIZE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Glad someone finally said it. This is why I read ATS. Great Job

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident
reply to post by Iwinder

You are gonna need those fighter jets when
Mitt Romney starts war with Iran, Russia and china.

You can join us in a Waltz to hell

You got a snicker out of me on a serious issue, those jets won't do us squat because we have no re-fueling capabilities.

If we ever get them they will be outdated and probably be sitting on the tarmac because we will have no money to fly them..

And we have no desire to join you in your dance to the Devil

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Who would fund that war?
From what money?
How can this be a psyop promoting a war?

The last few wars down there pretty much failed - if ANYTHING, the current happenings are proof for this failure.

So..you're saying there is an agenda of promoting *another* war in the M.E....where it's already a 100% given that it won't change anything, will cost even more billions and billions we don't even have plus countless more deaths. Only an insane person/group would have such an agenda.

Needless to say, it would also be the final,ultimate economic downfall of the US (and EU as well)..the very last nail in the coffin.

Who would fund this war you ask, Just search here or Google for the infinite money machine called QE3, pretty simple when you can print and print till your heart or the military is content with the results.

Funny thing is they do not print this toilet paper for the common good nor have they ever as far as I can re-search.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 14-9-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by thepresident
reply to post by Iwinder

You are gonna need those fighter jets when
Mitt Romney starts war with Iran, Russia and china.

You can join us in a Waltz to hell

You got a snicker out of me on a serious issue, those jets won't do us squat because we have no re-fueling capabilities.

If we ever get them they will be outdated and probably be sitting on the tarmac because we will have no money to fly them..

And we have no desire to join you in your dance to the Devil

Regards, Iwinder

I assure you, a sizable chunk of Americans would rather
Deport the blood thursty cowards that screech for war here.
Save a bullet, use a bomb!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Ultimately, it boils down to a choice.

I choose flight.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Not me, where would we fight this war exactly? What continent? What country?

It is only a matter of time now.

Ufortunately for them "Europe" will burn next. as the islamic cause advances.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

And Libya or Iran will burn next as the Crusader cause moves forth.

That is unless the masses wake up and realize that we're letting the few distort the views of the many. Most of us just want to live and let live.

I can imagine a Arabic version of ATS where they sit around talking about how all Americans are war loving savages and only understand violence - and therefore must be met with violence.

I've met plenty of people from all cultures and not a single one ever tried to force me to see the world through their eyes. If anything they were genuinely curious about my world view.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I don't know what to say,sure puts a different spin on things,employing Al-qaeda then droning there leader a day before 911 kinda adds to the problem, seeing as this video was released some months ago..the video could be just an excuse put forth by the west for us sheep as a reason for the violence,to cover there assets,and doing so just inflamed the region that much further,in short they got tangled in there own web, do i think this was the plan?absolutely not.
As for the US using this as a pr-text to war..i'm not really seeing it.
edit on 14-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Watching todays news unfold is simply strengthening my resolve about this. Man they really know how to get us all into full on hate mode, don't they?

The sad part is that I don't really think the people in the media even realize what they're doing - though I am positive that the 3 or 4 people who own the entire business are pretty damned savvy about it.

I wonder if Rupert Murdoch is wringing his hands and cackling right about now...

~Heff

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

ATS is one of the most trustworthy,independent minded news sources on the internet,this is the first place i go

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Yah. If the reason for this latest protest focused at the west was prearranged and not caused by the few moments of YouTube video that seems to have set the Middle East on fire. Wait...

Has anyone speculated on that? What if this was pre planned and our media and government quickly drummed up a bogus reason to distract us from the fact that they do in fact hate our guts and are learning to organize? It would be an easy thing to project. And there now seems to be no conclusive proof of who made the film or even if it even exists?

Wouldn't be hard. Government watchdog uncovers plans to initiate world wide protests against all major symbols of US and Nato including KFC (for Colonel's sake) and Hardees? Kind of a "we're mad as hell and won't take it anymore" Arab Occupy? Then quickly grabs a straw man to throw up and blame it on. Everytime I see the words Arab Protest on the MSM it is always accompanied by Anti Muslim Film. Get the association?

Got it? Good...

What ever the reason, it seems to be real and lasting so far, this time. The Egypt footage is a regular out an' out. And I suppose we will down play it as usual and dismiss it as another over zealous over reaction. Or will they?

We pride ourselves on the freedom and access of the Internet, it works both ways.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

This is all in the script... The one we weren't given. This is all manipulation. It's a psyop.

The faster we realize that we are being used as pawns

Stop paying attention. Look the other way. While everyone is staring at this, who is stealing the gold?

edit on 14-9-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatOwl

Gold, property, oil, food... and the beauty is that we're more than happy to pay higher prices for it all because we understand that weather, war, and higher fuel prices all mean we've got to tighten our belts.

Meanwhile corporations worldwide are recording record profits.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I feel like a lone wolf recently.

Was the video stupid?
Yes.
Was it in poor taste?
Yes.

Did the person have a right to make it?
Yes.

Are we going to limit ourselves, self-censor ourselves, because of people getting upset in the Middle East?
Probably.

STOP! Breathe! Think! And REALIZE!

I did. We are ceding our freedoms of expression because it offends another culture, another country.

Yet everything we do offends another culture, another country. How far are we going to back-peddle?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I addressed my outrage at them as well! Take a second and get outside of yourself... imagine you'd been born in say a small town in Syria or maybe Turkey. You were raised Muslim and with Muslim values... and all of the propaganda you were exposed to discussed "The Great Satan". and American military diplomacy - diplomacy by the sword. You'd likely be posting the same heartfelt and sincere things, but from the other side of the coin.

We are all being played. I'm not picking sides either way. We're all programmed by our environments and we're all being tricked into blind reaction right now.

Oh, and for the record, if I haven't said it before, I do respect the Hell out of you Beezzer. You have a lot of character and stick to your guns. Very admirable traits.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

We are all being played. I'm not picking sides either way. We're all programmed by our environments and we're all being tricked into blind reaction right now.

I don't think we are being played. I think that there are those on both sides looking to take advantage of the situation.
If it wasn't the video, it'd be something else. It'd be a hairstyle, the colour of someones shoes, a poorly worded speech.

A knee-jerk reaction would be to blindly follow current thinking. I'm going against the grain beause I see it from a larger perspective.

If I were a muslim, the west would be long lost because I'm an awesome bada##.

But I'd also look into what my goals were. Is it the control and the implementation of MY beliefs onto another culture?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Well by coming here,i hope ' we' are doing something about it.isn't that the whole point of ATS? to "rage against the mindless status-quo" think your preaching to the choir.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

The choir are the best ones to fire up. They're the ones who get into firing everyone else up!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Something I said in another thread but I think is important here.

Freedoms are only in jeopardy when they are used.

If we don't use our freedom of expression, if we don't excercise our freedom of expression, if we never test the limits of our freedoms, then we really don't deserve them.

Humbly submitted,
beez
edit on 14-9-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yes but with Freedom comes responsibility, just a little string attached to keep us in check

what may be freedom to you is another man's prison

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join