It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP! Breathe! Think! And REALIZE!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
3rd world Muslim countries are easy to ignite with this kind of thing because they are so steeped in theire superstitions and then when the react as they do we react in disgust as they get offended over a damn movie and start killing people.

First thing I thought was this was orchestrated. Never the less it doesn't make me any less appalled at how these backward ass people react to things. Anyone who kills others because they are offended over a movie perhaps ought to be eradicated...

Still your absolutely right this is TPTB pulling the strings and look at how it is oh so easy for them to manipulate the masses... Sigh!

I guess it would make to much sense to get the hell out of those countries and let them kill each other off... But no TPTB have to continually stir the pot and use them to manipulate the west too...

edit on 15-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I would really like to get to the point,how is the 'TPTB pulling the strings in this case?
edit on 15-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I agree, Heff. We are all being played.

I think most of these rioters were paid thugs, as well. Provocateurs, I believe they are called. And they have sparked lawlessness in their respective countries.

This is also being used to cover up QE3, and other very important things as well. The reports coming out the first day of the attacks suggesting that sensitive documents had been stolen from the consulate regarding a) Muslims who had been working with the West, and b) documents pertaining to oil contracts.

You cannot trust one iota of information that comes out of the mainstream media. They want to blame this on 'upset Muslims' and I just do not believe that a majority of them are actually upset over this video. That is just my personal opinion, but I have seen other types of media similar to this that have depicted Mohammed or the Islamic faith negatively and although they garnered a reaction they did not foment complete and utter insurrection.

It's hogwash and I'll state it again because it cannot be overstated - we are being played. All of us.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Are you suggesting the US paid these people to attack there embassies a few days ago on 911?and other western consolates?kill there citizens,compromise there interests in the region?destroy kfc?! The QE3 is completely transparent,and it's already a puplicaly stated fact the west is working with Muslims,they have been for decades.Whats another oil contract?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
There is shadow everywhere. None of this good.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

Are you suggesting the US paid these people to attack there embassies?and other western consolates?kill there people,compromise there interests in the region?destroy kfc?! The QE3 is completely transparent,and it's already a puplically stated fact the west is working with the Muslims

US no,

Military Industrial players, yes...

It is very easy to coordinate some greasing.

War is a great product, stirring the pot is an investment.

America has Neocons and they have invested in the business of war and security,
this capitalism at it's finest, it's America!
edit on 15-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thepresident

To what end i ask you?...i mean..whats the plan guys cause i just don't see it.
How many countries/people are enflamed over the insult to there prophet? There's no army on earth that can take 2.2 billion people..it's a no brainer,armer and legger

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I think you are absolutely right. These are the ideals and motives of highly insane people. They are psychopaths. And they absolutely want the fall of the US, in my opinion. They also want to drive down the EU. Even though it is the crowning achievement for these so called 'globalists', they need to form a global economy, with one bank, one currency.. and the only way to do that is the failure of the dollar.

The '08 disaster was orchestrated. Almost if not all of it has been orchestrated.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

To what end i ask you?...whats the plan guys cause i just don't see it.
How many countries are enflamed over the insult to there prophet?. there's no army on earth that can take 2.2 billion people..

If you would stop thinking of business men as America it would make more sense.

The goal is to create a reason to buy/sell more technology, weapons and the rest, these
American criminals do not go to war, they just fill the orders, they NEVER fight the war.

Don't assume the action of a few represents the whole, that way motive is clear.
edit on 15-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

ok and who's fighting who here?
i'm open minded..but i'm not going to let my brain slip out the other side

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

ok and who's fighting who here?

You don't need to fight, all you need is to make others fight.

Once you do that, the war mongers on each side do the rest.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident
reply to post by Iwinder

You are gonna need those fighter jets when
Mitt Romney starts war with Iran, Russia and china.

You can join us in a Waltz to hell

Why do you think Harper pulled out of Iran?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

In my humble opinion, the whole movie thing is a ruse. I do not believe that is the cause of this violence. As stated, it was released months ago and just seems to be the excuse the Western media is using to push the 'irrational behavior of those crazy brown people' half a world away.

I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Yes, I absolutely do believe that. I do not think it is the policy of the US government, but it has been documented that the CIA were helping fund the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical Muslim groups.

We give them tons of money and guns... Did we think they were going to throw a picnic with all that crap? What, we are surprised when they start blowing stuff up?

It's not like the necessarily told them all to do this, but it ain't that hard to lead a horse to water, or however that saying goes...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Did it even occur to you guys the leader of Al-qaeda was assasinated by an American drone in Yemen a day before 911? sure there's an agenda in the ME but i don't think it includes having oil fields alight.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Thepres is absolutely right... You cannot think of this necessarily as Americans doing this. Most of the corporations who would be deemed part of the 'Military Industrial Complex' aka those who profit from war are international corporations who really have no loyalty to US law or moral standing.

And to what end? Well, I have posted this about 6 times today and other threads relating to this topic but I believe it relevant in answering your question...

'In 1996, the Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies, an Israeli think tank, publishes a paper entitled "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm." The paper isn't much different from other Israeli right-wing papers at the time, except the authors: the lead writer is Richard Perle, now chairman of the Defense Policy Board in the US, and very influential with President Bush. Several of the other authors now hold key positions in Washington. The paper advises the new, right-wing Israeli leader Binyamin Netanyahu to make a complete break with the past by adopting a strategy "based on an entirely new intellectual foundation, one that restores strategic initiative and provides the nation the room to engage every possible energy on rebuilding Zionism ..." The first step would be the removal of Saddam Hussein in Iraq. A war with Iraq would destabilize the entire Middle East, allowing governments in Syria, Iran, Lebanon and other countries to be replaced. "Israel will not only contain its foes; it will transcend them," the paper concludes.'

They want disaster and confusion. They are looking for an opportunity and this most certainly seems to be it. Personally, I do not think it is a coincidence. To me, it does not look like they are 'compromise their interests in the region'. To me, it seems quite the contrary. But, I do not rule out the possibility that their plan could backfire.
edit on 15-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

It would certainly be bad press for it to get out on paper that the West has been specifically funding certain 'bad guys' or members of groups like the Muslim Brotherhood and/or al-Qaeda, something I personally believe they are doing.

And as far as the oil contracts, those type of deals are filled with shady business. It just seems to me that someone was using the opportunity to cover their butts.

It really isn't as simple as cowboys vs indians, or bad guys vs good guys. At least not in these peoples eyes. As thepresident pointed out, these warmongers usually end up supporting both sides of a conflict. One day, someone is helping support your agenda. The next, they are helping to destroy it. The assassination of an al-Qaeda leader WOULD happen, because it fits the mainstream storyline... that they are the bad guys and we are trying to kill them at all costs.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

In the headspace that I find myself in currently, I offer some insight from music - my personal choice as the thing I prefer to call religion:

Both very much on topic.

~Heff

You're a Rush fan.

+100 !

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The thing that concerns me is that half of the military personnel could say, no we're not fighting these wars, and the Gov. could easily reply by giving them dishonorable discharge with no benefits and fight an equally effective war with robots.

Where does that leave the population? We can demand a better and more peaceful relationship with Islamic people, demand that America backs out. And they could just continue a campaign of secretive infiltration. That scenario could be even more effective from a foreign dominance standpoint. I mean, how many people are outraged about what the US is doing in Mexico or Nigeria?

By our foreign policy standards, we probably have some sketchy stuff going on in any country that carries strategic value and Arabia happens to be center stage because of the official war.

What's the US doing in China? Japan? Europe? Brazil? Kenya? No one here has a clue. Everyone seems to have their focus magnified on this one region of the world.

When it should be magnified on Washington D.C.

How can I, at 21 years old, cause change for the better of the common person at the expense of the oppressive oligarch? I'm, literally, about to start walking around all day and voicing an alternative political perspective to what people are hearing with some kind of petition or something. I don't know, people have to start making waves.

Here's some ideas.

1.) A more culturally friendly, globally conscious, education system. Our leaders are clearly bent on dominance, so let's take it upon ourselves to change the attitude of the general population. We can put some more time toward international learning. Regardless of where it came from, an anti-Muhammad film shouldn't be acceptable. No need to blatantly disrespect over a billion people. Let's say this was an engineered conflict, the problem is still there. How about the culture of racism toward East Asians that exists in America?

2.) Instead of spending so much on "defense," let's make it easier for the average American to travel the world as tourists. Some type of tax break, maybe? Diplomatic vacations of sorts. If we had constant stream of tourists in Arabia, spending money, not being assdonkeys, making friendly vacation relationships, then we might be viewed as more friendly there. You could have a great week over there, if the mayhem cools down a bit. Jerusalem, pyramids, Dubai. Lot's of history, lot's of good stuff.

We could arrange attractive exchange programs with these countries. Make people wake up to the fact that we're basically the same, and don't want to kill each other.

But, as always, my ideas are too idealistic in the current climate. Too bad more people didn't extrapolate deeper meaning when their parents told them not to take candy from strangers.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Pretty interesting chess match we have here.

I'm going to pass on my round.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm aware of the brotherhood recieving vast sums from clinton...
And i completely understand the perception that there are internationals,corporatists (not neccessarily from the US) 'pulling the strings' of governments to do there bidding,but fail to understand how pissing off billions of Muslims whos enemy #1 right now is the USA,is going to do any good or from your point of view be profitable,.And again it's already been publicaly stated that the us governments is funding elements of Al-qaeda,it's really no secret
It seams like a lot of spin to me..but it was worth the bite

go with what you believe guy,your entitled to it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join